Hidden Lives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter greeted Terri warmly. They had spoken many times on the phone and Terri and Lee had gone out for an evening in London once, although there had apparently been no sex involved. Once Terri was convinced that there would be no way for Danilo to wriggle out of the charges for killing Cheryl she had resigned from the force. This had taken everyone by surprise. Terri had told Peter she just couldn`t do it anymore and had been offered a good job with a private security company in Baltimore. She was due to fly out three days after the trial. There were to many bad memories in London she had told him. The death of Alister and Cheryl had hurt her extremely badly.

The trial was remarkably short as Danilo changed his plea on the day and was due to be sentenced in six weeks. The judge had already said he would be looking at life in prison so all in all it was a good result. Peter had been informed a week ago that he was up for promotion to Detective Chief Inspector, so that meant more money among other various perks.

As Peter and Terri walked down the steps of the courthouse Peter was shocked to see Lee waiting for them at the bottom. "What are you doing here? I thought you had to work double shift?"

"Tiny white lie darling!" Lee said with a grin. "Terri and I have booked a suite at the Hilton near Tower Bridge. We are going to send Terri off with a bang, so to speak."

Peter went quiet as he tried to calculate what a suite at the Hilton would cost.

Terri must have read his mind as she said with a chuckle, "Don`t worry it`s a gift from my new company as I had to give up the Croydon apartment. Have been here a week and leave the day after next."

Peter glared at Terri and then at Lee before pulling them both in to a group hug. "Let`s get a drink first to celebrate," he said as they walked towards the pub across the street.

Two hours later they walked into their suite with a fabulous view of Tower Bridge and the River Thames. Peter saw there were already several suitcases there. One for Lee and the others for Terri. "Why don`t you make us some drinks while Terri and I get ready. There is a terrace attached to the room so we can meet out there."

Peter looked in the fridge and wasn`t surprised to find that it contained just bottles of Bacardi and cans of Coke. He mixed three drinks and slid back the door that gave access to the terrace. It was a warm August day, so he slipped off his jacket and sat at the table. He sipped his drink as he watched a boat edge its way down the river. The suite was on the top floor so was not overlooked by any other buildings and the terrace was built on a corner, so the suites had their own privacy.

Peter must have dozed off because it was sometime later that the glass door slid back, and Terri and Lee walked onto the terrace dressed identically. Peter`s eyes nearly popped out of his skull as he gazed at the two fabulous looking women dressed in tiny black thongs, miniscule bras and garter belts with black stockings. Their high heels were shiny and black and at least five inches high. They looked absolutely stunning.

"So Chief Inspector what do you think?" asked Terri as the two girls did a theatrical pirouette so that Peter got a good look at their bare bottoms. It took him a second before he realised that both women were wearing butt plugs. Lee`s had an emerald stone in the base and Terri`s had a ruby.

"You like darling?" Lee asked with a dirty laugh. Since that last night with Terri there had been no anal sex in Peter and Lee`s home, although there had been ample amounts of other sex. It looked like that was all going to change tonight.

"Don`t just sit there Peter. Get your thing out," Terri was laughing openly now, "The quicker you get the first load in someone's mouth the longer you`ll last the next time."

"Good idea Terri," Lee joined in with her laughter as Peter leaned against the parapet and started to unbuckle his trousers. The two girls couldn`t wait and grabbed him, pulling his trousers down and then Lee took two cushions from the patio chairs and placed them on the floor. The next few minutes was spent with Lee and Terri sucking his cock in between sharing kisses. As he stared out over the Thames with two beautiful women sucking him off Peter thought life just couldn`t get any better. As predicted he only lasted a few minutes and the luck of the draw meant Terri got a large mouthful of his spunk, although she did share it with Lee in a very, very passionate kiss.

That evening was one erotic dream after another for Peter. The only interruption came when they ordered room service or raided the fridge. They all giggled crazily when the room service waiter left as the room had stunk terribly of sex and they couldn`t be bothered to disguise what they had been up to. The waiters jealous look at Peter before he left was priceless.

Peter must have come at least five more times. He took Terri and Lee both anally and vaginally, plus spent many minutes in each of their mouths. In his rest periods he watched as his wife and ex-partner induced climax after climax for each other with their tongues, fingers and a vibrator. Terri had also liberated the strap on that Anderson had used on her at the club. That was one special time that Peter would remember for the rest of his life as he and Lee double penetrated Terri. He in her arse and Lee wearing the strap on dick that was buried in Terri`s vagina. The sex session must have lasted at least ten hours before they all slept.

Peter was woken the next morning by the sound of the shower. Lee was still sleeping soundly next to him on the huge king size bed. There were two bathrooms in the suite, so Peter used the vacant one. He walked into the suite at the same time that Terri entered from the other bathroom. "Ready?" she asked simply.

"Ready for what?" he asked with puzzled frown.

"I got permission to go and see the club one more time. Kind of special prize for breaking the case. Charlie Smithers gave me the key, so move your gorgeous arse and let`s go."

Lee stirred as Peter dressed, "Just sleep Lee," Terri whispered. "Peter and I have some police business to take care of. We`ll be back in about an hour so go and wash that delicious pussy of yours as I will definitely want a taste when I get back!"

They both kissed a slightly confused Lee before heading down in the lift and hailing a cab. Fifteen minutes later they were getting out at the end of the alley way that led to Dante`s Inferno. Terri used her key on the front door and carefully locked it again once they were inside. Amazingly the lights were still working, and Peter followed Terri as she walked down the corridor that he remembered so well from that night so many months ago.

They walked down to the bar area. Here they stopped. Terri lit a cigarette before going behind the bar and grabbing a Bacardi bottle from the shelf. Pouring two large measures she topped the glasses with Coke from a fridge that again was surprisingly still functioning. They sat at the bar while Terri smoked and drank in silence. Peter sipped at his drink as nine o`clock in the morning was a bit too early for him.

When she crushed out her second cigarette she stood and said softly, "Come on then. Let`s get it over with!"

Peter studied her, "What are you talking about Terri?"

"My punishment of course!" The look Terri gave him was similar to that an adult would give a young boy who hadn`t grasped the meaning of their trip.

"I......," started Peter before Terri placed her hand across his mouth and leaned in to whisper, "Please don`t Peter. For me this is an integral part of last night's fun. Plus, we still have another two days to use the suite. I know you took a few days off after the trial, and I convinced Lee to book holiday as well. So please, just humour me. I promise that this will be the last time as I Iay Alister and Cheryl to rest for good."

With a shrug of resignation Peter followed Terri into the main body of the club. He glanced into the blow job room as they passed and expected Terri to stop at the Punishment room, but she kept going. Climbing the spiral staircase to the top floor and the Senior Members rooms. Arriving at Sabine Anderson`s room she held the door for Peter and for the first time he saw the room that had cracked the case wide open.

All of the instruments of torture were still in place as he looked around the room. Terri was undressing hastily. Her skirt and T-shirt already lay on the bed. She stood staring at him totally naked. She had not worn panties or a bra. It was then that Peter noticed the bars against one wall. The top and bottom bars had leather restraints attached and Terri walked purposely towards it before extending her arms and legs into a star shape, "Tie me!" she said crisply.

Peter briefly contemplated arguing with her but knew he wouldn`t win, and in the end he would flog her, so he tied her securely to the bars. "There`s a ball gag on the table. Put that on me and then choose your weapon of choice. That crazy bitch Anderson has a lot to choose from." Peter walked to the table as Terri added, "And Peter. Make it good. This is the last time so I think twenty should be enough to purge all my sins."

"What fucking sins!" Peter retorted angrily.

Terri grew silent then said so quietly Peter nearly missed what she said, "Cheryl. I sent Cheryl to her death. She didn`t want to go that night but I forced her. I told her that I would bust her for solicitation if she didn`t. I told her she would end up in Holloway as it was her fifth conviction. She would still be alive if it wasn`t for me. So Peter. Make it sting OK!"

Peter stared at her and watched as a tear slowly trickled down her cheek. Silently he picked up the ball gag, then fastened it in place. Picking up the switch that Anderson had used on Terri`s breasts the last time she had been in this room he returned to his ex-partner and striped her twenty times across her thighs, bum and lower back. Terri took it all without a murmur.

Once he released her from her bonds she grappled with his belt with such a frenzy Peter thought she would break all of her nails, but finally she was sucking on his erection with fervor. He had come so much the night before it was several minutes before Terri coaxed the smallest of ejaculations from his sore penis. They both sat on the bed as they recovered, then Terri dressed in silence. The walk through the club and subsequent taxi ride were all made without a word. It was only when they got back to the room to find Lee lying nude on the bed watching porn on the pay per view that the mood lightened.

Two more days of sex left Peter drained and exhausted. They enjoyed each other in every way imaginable, with only a brief pause when Lee saw the twenty angry red stripes on Terri`s body. Terri told her the truth in a calm unemotional fashion and Peter was visibly shocked when Lee nodded and said, "I think I understand!" before hugging Terri, which minutes later led to Lee lying between Terri`s legs and eating her out like her life depended on it whilst Peter fucked his wife from behind.

Two days later they both shared a tearful good bye with Terri. Peter and Lee went back to their old life while Terri jetted off to Baltimore.

THE END: