Hidden Lives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Delicious," Terri breathed when the two videos were finished, "Can you show me again? Also, can you zoom in when he comes in your mouth. That looked so God damn good. Your face was a picture as his hot spunk made your cheeks bulge!"

Lee stared at Terri in astonishment for a second, then surprised Peter by doing exactly as she asked. As Terri watched Peter ejaculate into Lee`s mouth she placed her hand on Lee`s naked thigh and Peter saw Lee shiver at her touch but made no move to remove her hand.

When the video had finished Terri leaned over and whispered in Lee`s ear, "Again, in slow motion this time." Her hand was moving slowly up Lee`s thigh as the two women peered intently at the small screen of Lee`s iPhone. By the time the video had run for the third time Terri`s hand had vanished beneath the hem of Lee`s skirt, and both women were panting noticeably.

"One more time I think." Terri almost breathed the words into Lee`s neck. Lee in turn was flushed and staring pointedly at Peter as if beseeching him to stop this, but he was as mute as a statue, just glancing over his shoulder to make sure no one was watching. Satisfied that no one was paying attention to what was happening in this dimly lit corner he turned back to watch.

Lee fidgeted slightly in her seat as she activated the video, then she let out a minimal sigh and Peter saw the muscles in Terri`s arm flex as her hand moved under Lee`s short skirt. Lee was biting her lip and Peter knew this was a sign that she was horny as hell. Lee`s hand fell to her lap and breathlessly she mumbled, "Not here. Let`s go home. Let`s go home fucking quickly before I leave a wet patch on this fucking chair," then she was up, and almost running out of the door, her mobile gripped in one hand and her handbag held tightly in the other.

Peter and Terri followed her, finding her leaning against the wall of the pub. Her face nearly scarlet. Looking at Peter she said, "Fucking hell Peter. I really want to do this. Do you? I`m just afraid it will fuck up our perfect life, but I am so fucking hot now I could suck you off right here in the street, and I want to feel Terri`s fingers inside me again more than anything. What shall we do?"

The words "Fingers inside me again," already had Peter`s erection pushing hard against the denim constricting it. "Let`s go home and see where it leads. Alright with you Terri?" he asked turning to his partner.

"Sure. Lee, the last thing I want to do is break up this perfect marriage, but one night where we get to taste and fuck each other just sounds like a lot of fun for all of us. We are all adults, and sex should be just that. Sex! Let`s go home, but you don`t have to do anything you don`t want to or makes you uncomfortable. I'm quite happy to simply watch you and Peter if that is all you want, but I think you really want me to finger you again, or maybe lick you just a little. Nobody can do oral on a woman like another woman. Trust me."

Lee`s answer was to grab Terri`s hand and the two women hastily returned to the small flat with Peter nearly running to keep up.

Once inside Lee threw herself at Terri, her arms wrapping around her neck as she ground her groin against Terri`s thigh. Terri kissed her and momentarily Lee paused, then their lips ground against each other as Peter watched Terri force her tongue into Lee`s mouth. Still embracing, Terri walked Lee backwards through the lounge and into the bedroom. When the back of Lee`s calves hit the bed she toppled backwards with Terri landing on top of her with an "Ooomph!"

Peter leaned casually against the doorway as he watched the two women kiss on his bed, a vision that he had imagined many times in the last three days. Lee clung to Terri as she pulled her onto her side, the zip in the back of her skirt was now accessible to Peter as Terri instructed, "Take her skirt off Peter."

Lee stiffened temporarily as her husband fumbled with the zip, then once it was free he cautiously pulled the skirt all the way down and then off over her ankles. Terri manoeuvred her onto her back and undid the buttons of Lee`s blouse without once breaking the contact of their lips. Once they were all undone and the blouse fell open Terri encouraged Lee to sit up and Peter pulled the thin silk over her shoulders and lovingly removed each arm from their sleeves. Lee was now just dressed in the pale lemon silk lingerie. Peter sat on the bed next to the couple as Terri kissed her way down Lee`s throat to her breasts. Lee`s nipples were like hard pebbles pushing against the almost transparent gauze. Peter heard Lee moan as Terri took her right nipple between her teeth and bit it gently through the material.

He was shuffling about now like a cat on a hot tin roof as he was painfully hard in his tight jeans. He stared down lovingly at Lee as she bit her lip, her eyes closed as if asleep, her chest rising and falling dramatically as she took deep breaths while Terri worried each nipple in turn. Suddenly Lee`s head rolled to the side and her eyes sprung open, gripping him in her gaze. Breathlessly she almost shouted, "Are you going to take those bloody jeans of anytime today Peter. This trio certainly needs a cock to be in play." He nearly tripped over in his rush to get out of his jeans and boxers but was soon sitting once more next to the pair, his rock-hard dick sticking up into the air like the Eiffel Tower.

Peter watched Terri run her tongue done Lee`s stomach and then poke it tenderly into his wife`s navel. He was concentrating so hard on what Terri was doing that he jerked with surprise when Lee lazily stretched out her arm and closed her hand around his erection. She began pulling it firmly, almost dragging him across the fresh sheets by his cock. Peter moved to help her, as she pulled him up towards her face. Once he was close enough, her tongue lolled out of her mouth and languidly licked across the tip. Peter stared down as Lee gathered the pearls of pre-come oozing from the slit onto her tongue, before swallowing exaggeratedly.

Lee let out a long sigh. Terri had moved down her body and was easing the delicate panties to one side. With a touch that was so teasingly faint Terri ran her fingers along the slit that was glistening with the juices of Lee`s arousal. Lee`s hand gripped Peter`s shaft tightly as the other clawed at the bed sheet when Terri let her fingers play along the puffy, shimmering flesh of Lee`s outer labia. Lee`s head flew from side to side as Terri slid first one, and then two fingers inside her slick tunnel, then Lee froze as Terri bent forward and her lips latched onto Lee`s clitoris. For a good minute Terri fingered her lazily whilst nibbling on her sensitive nub. Lee's movements became frenzied, and her grip on his manhood was becoming painful until her whole body shuddered, her back and hips raised off the bed and her eyes clamped shut as she screamed out, "Fuuuuuck! Fuck yes!" before slumping back on the bed and rolling over, sliding Peter`s entire length into her mouth until he could feel the tip tapping against the entrance to her throat.

Terri continued dreamily fingering Lee as she in turn ferociously sucked Peter`s cock. When Terri once more closed her lips around Lee`s clitoris Peter felt himself slip from her mouth as Lee begged, "Stop. Please stop. I cannot anymore. I need a break. Use that talented mouth on my husband. I want to watch you suck him dry, swallow all his come. I want you to choke on his dick as he floods your mouth with his delicious, hot, creamy spunk. This I want to see!"

Peter was once more astounded. In all their time together he had never heard Lee talk like this. He was surprised even more when Terri did as she asked and put her lips around his cock still coated in Lee`s saliva. Lee shakily raised herself onto one elbow until her eyes were literally only two inches away from where Peter`s penis was slipping effortlessly in and out of Terri`s mouth. When Terri pushed him deeper, allowing him to slip down her throat, she gagged slightly and Peter wasn`t sure who`s groan of approval was louder, his or Lee`s.

Lee was obviously high on sexual adrenaline now as she was gabbling, "That`s it Terri. Let Peter stick his fabulous, big dick down your throat. Play with his balls. Suck hard. Use your tongue. Come on I want to see him come. Suck his balls. Good. Good. Now really go to town. That`s it wank him. Suck the head. Squeeze his balls. Force that come out of his balls Terri."

Peter was straining now, trying desperately to prevent himself from coming, but he was losing the battle, then lost it completely as he stared down at his wife unashamedly frigging herself wildly as she begged another woman to feast on her husband`s spunk.

His groan was long and loud. He spasmed wildly, each time he felt a spurt of his seed leave his body to land in Terri`s mouth. She was swallowing crazily as she tried to eat it all, but such was Peter`s excitement and the volume of his ejaculation the sperm was dribbling from the corners of her mouth and dripping onto the cool sheets. When Peter jerked one last time and fell exhausted onto his back Terri leaned across and kissed Lee passionately, Peter`s come transferring from Teri`s mouth to his wife`s.

Lee`s cries of disgust where muffled when Terri`s mouth clamped over hers. Eventually she stopped her struggles and returned Terri`s kisses as Peter lay staring at them in disbelief. Eventually the two women broke their kiss and Lee fell backwards to lie next to her husband. Terri was smiling at them both, traces of Peter`s spunk forming a ring around her mouth, which Peter saw mirrored on Lee`s lips when he looked down at her.

Lee was lying still on the bed. The initial rush of their wicked actions dissipating quickly as the reality of what she had done set in. Her breaths came in pants as she was obviously trying to decide what came next. Terri took the lead as Peter and Lee lay together unsure what they should do next. "Well lovers. I appear to be the only one who didn`t come yet, and I am desperately hoping that both of you are going to rectify that soon." As she was talking she peeled off her clothing. The baggy t-shirt was pulled over her head and her bruised tits bounced into view as she wasn`t wearing a bra. Peter guessed it would have been too painful.

Lee exclaimed, "Oh my God. What happened to your tits Terri?"

Terri just giggled and shrugged it off, "Work injury." She was already shimmying out of her skirt as she spoke, before lying back on the bed between the married couple wearing only a pair of white cotton panties. Peter knew he would need at least a half an hour before he was ready to perform again, but also didn`t want this evening to finish. He ran his hand slowly and steadily down Terri`s flat tummy and under the elastic waistband of her panties. As his finger reached her slit he found it slick and wet, his finger slipping effortlessly inside.

Lee still didn`t move. She watched open mouthed as her husband fingered the girl lying between them. It was after several minutes of listening to Terri sighing as Peter fingered her that Lee eventually moved. Leaning forward tentatively and gingerly sucking on Terri`s left nipple. Terri groaned her pleasure at her actions. Emboldened by Terri`s approval her hand rose and cupped the other breast, gently massaging it as she exerted even more suction to the nipple in her mouth.

Peter scooted down the bed, dragging Terri`s panties off as he did so, before moving between her thighs, pushing them wider apart with his shoulders. He dipped his tongue into the sweet, stickiness of her snatch. Glancing upwards his eyes met Lee`s who was staring at him, her mouth still full of one of Terri`s breasts. Peter was intensely relieved when Lee gave him a subtle nod of approval, before she closed her eyes and Peter saw her clamp her teeth onto the nipple she had been nuzzling.

Terri was bucking around on the bed now from their dual attack. Encouraged by Lee`s assent and Terri`s reaction Peter renewed his tonguing of Terri`s sex, lapping her juices into his mouth with his tongue. He gradually pushed two fingers inside her as he sucked powerfully on her clit, then felt the bed move as Lee slid in between Terri`s thighs next to him. Terri spread her legs as wide as she could so as to accommodate them both, she was almost doing the splits as Lee hesitantly stuck out her tongue and ran it the length of another woman`s pussy for the first time in her life. Peter continued to lazily finger Terri as Lee became more adventurous, licking his fingers as they exited, then sucking cautiously on the red nub of Terri`s clit. Peter felt himself begin to stiffen as the husband-and-wife team worked on Terri`s pussy. Her movements becoming more and more agitated as she had first one climax, then only seconds later she orgasmed again before the tremors of the first had even stopped. Peter scrambled backwards, freeing up more space for Lee to place her mouth over Terri`s shaved mons as her tongue flicked Terri`s clit.

Pulling Lee up by her hips Peter manhandled his semi-erection into his wife`s sodden pussy. As his cock hardened inside her he began to piston in and out, every forward motion pushed Lee`s face hard against Terri`s sex. Both women were now letting out squeals of delight as Peter gripped Lee`s hips tighter and tighter, shoving himself harder and harder into her, trying to bury himself as deep as possible. Terri screamed out her third orgasm, as Lee whimpered into her snatch, her vaginal muscles clamping around Peter`s thrusting rod and causing Peter to suddenly erupt inside his wife, his body jerking involuntarily from the wild, unexpected release.

The trio fell awkwardly onto the bed in a tangle of sweaty limbs. Each dragging in huge lungful's of air as if they had just sprinted the last twenty meters of a marathon. Terri was the first to move, planting a kiss on Lee`s lips, then another on Peter`s. She then put her hand behind both their heads, pushing them together until they too could share a passionate kiss, hugging each other as Terri looked on.

When Lee and Peter released each other Terri said happily," Did someone mention sausage and mash?" This caused them all to crease up into fits of laughter.

"I`ll go and get started," Lee said with a grin and bent down to pick up her previously discarded sweats.

"Uh, uh!" Terri cried, "I want nude sausage and mash."

Lee glanced fleetingly at Peter before dumping the sweats back on the floor and walking boldly into the kitchen as naked as the day she was born. Both Terri and Peter watched a thin trickle of Peter`s come slide down her inner thigh as she did so.

When she was gone Terri whispered, "Having fun partner?"

"More than you can ever imagine," Peter replied before walking into the kitchen his slimy cock sticking to one thigh.

Once in the kitchen Terri and Peter giggled at the sight of a naked Lee, dodging spitting fat as she fried ten sausages in a frying pan. There was also a large wad of kitchen towel stuck between her legs to stem the stream of come dripping out of her pussy. The potatoes were bubbling nicely in a pan on the stove. Lee had precooked them so told Peter they should be ready to mash. He poured away the boiling water and went to work with the potato masher after adding milk, butter and salt and pepper.

Terri sat at the kitchen table as Lee placed a plate with three fat Cumberland sausages in front of her, then Peter ladled a large portion of mashed potato onto the plate. Once they all had steaming plates in front of them Peter grabbed the sauces and mustard from a cupboard, and they all sat down to eat.

When their plates were empty Lee excused herself with a girlish giggle followed by, "I don`t know about you two, but I need a shower." She left Terri and Peter cleaning up the kitchen.

Hesitantly Peter enquired, "Are you going to stay the night?"

"Do you want me to? And more importantly do you think Lee will?"

"For me yes. Let me see what she says. I´m going to grab a shower and test the water, in more ways than one."

Walking into the bathroom he found Lee briskly rubbing her hair with a towel. Cautiously he asked, "You OK?"

Lee studied her husband`s reflection in the mirror she was facing, Peter directly behind her. Gradually her face broke into a broad grin, "Never better. You?"

He leaned forward, his arms encircling his wife and his hands cupping both breasts, "My God that was hot. I was so fucking turned on watching you and Terri." He paused, then asked quietly, "Do you want her to stay, or should she go home. I don`t think she would be to upset if you didn`t want to continue."

Lee`s reply was not what he expected, "She can`t go yet. I want to watch you fuck her. I know you probably have already, but this time I want to observe you doing it. I want to get up close and watch your cock penetrate her tight pussy again and again. Now go and shower while I go back and entertain our guest."

When Peter walked into the kitchen after his shower he found Terri and Lee sitting laughing at the kitchen table, an open bottle of wine and three glasses sat on it. "Hi baby," Lee cooed. We were just discussing your rate of recovery, staying power and dick length. You scored very high in all categories from both of us." Their giggles had more to do with the nearly empty bottle than anything else.

"I`m the only one left that stinks, so I´m off to shower. If you feel the urge you can start without me, but I promise I will be quick," Terri left the room giving them both a glorious view of the peach shaped arse that still bore the marks of her flogging yesterday evening.

"What happened to her?" Lee asked when she was sure that Terri was out of ear shot.

"I can`t talk about it Lee. You know that. What I will say is Terri went undercover and it resulted in her injuries unfortunately."

"It looks like someone whipped her. I`ve seen similar marks on the abused kids the social services bring us for check-ups."

"I can`t tell you Lee. I`m sorry. Let`s just say I was very close when it happened, but Terri never gave the signal for me to intervene. She is one tough cookie! Please let it drop. Bedroom my love," he finished, taking her hand theatrically, bending to kiss it before leading her into the bedroom where Terri was rubbing a large towel over her body.

"Now we are all clean again let`s get sweaty," she said with a broad smile. "I see Peter`s already there, so why don`t you put that gorgeous erection in your mouth Lee, and I will get another taste of your mouthwatering pussy."

"Sounds like a plan," Lee said pushing Peter hard so that he fell backwards onto the rumpled sheet, his hard dick waving around as he did so. Lee grabbed his rigid pole and gave him a couple of jerks, then turned back to Terri, "But I`m telling you that I want to see him fuck you before this night is over." Then her mouth closed over Peter`s dick and he felt her tongue running around his glans.

"Agreed," Terri answered her, pulling Lee`s body around until she could slide between her thighs, her tongue probing deeply between her freshly washed labia. After a few minutes they moved around so that they were all on their sides. Peter`s cock was still in his wife`s mouth while he lapped at Terri`s snatch, who in turn had her tongue buried deeply in Lee`s pussy. Nobody seemed to want to break the triangle. Lee whimpered quietly as she climaxed when Terri added to fingers to the mix as she nibbled Lee`s clitoris. Peter was the next to come, jerking two, then three times as his load dribbled into Lee`s mouth and finally Terri screeched loudly as Peter bit her clit and stuck a saliva coated finger deep up her arse.

This time there was no interval as Terri and Lee snuggled together, their hands moving rapidly over the other`s body. They both had fingers in each other`s pussy as they kissed hard and long, sharing Peter´s ejaculation between them. Their climaxes arrived almost simultaneously, and they shivered in each other`s arms as the waves of pleasure crashed through their bodies like a Tsunami.

1...678910...14