Hidden Lives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took nearly five minutes before Peter heard Terri cough and Jennings cry out in triumph as he ejaculated into her mouth. When she stopped coughing Peter`s earphones filled with the little whimpers he recognised as those she made when she climaxed.

Jennings left the room laughing manically. The next twenty minutes Peter had to sit and listen as the two women serviced another four visitors, with 64 swallowing every man`s load. She appeared to be satisfied as her sweet sickly voice said, " You make an excellent slave my pretty one. So malleable. I think you have earned a treat. Follow me,"

Both women rose and started for the door when 64 snapped, "No. On your knees." Peter`s iPad now had a perfect view of the parquet floor as Terri fell to her knees immediately and started to crawl after 64. Peter saw that Terri climbed the spiral staircase they had seen earlier. At the top Terri risked 64`s anger by straightening up so that he could see what she was seeing. There was a long hall that must have run the length of the club below. There were at least 20 doors on each side.

"That little act of defiance will cost you slave," 64 said maliciously. And once again the screen was full of only floor.

After a few minutes they stopped before one of the doors and 64 muttered, "You can stand now. This is my private room. I cannot wait to have some entertainment with you." Peter watched as 64 opened the door. In the middle of the room was a large four poster bed. There were nightstands on either side and a large wardrobe along one wall. It could have been a hotel room in any medium class hotel apart from the manacles attached to the top and bottom of the end posts on the bed. As Terri moved inside Peter gasped loudly as he saw a rack on the wall containing a variety of paddles, whips and canes. On a shelf above was an array of dildos and vibrators. Some of them so large that Peter couldn`t imagine any woman being able to accept them.

"Stand there," 64 ordered. All pretence of friendliness had disappeared now. Peter had his heart in his mouth as he observed Terri go to stand at the end of the bed, with her back to it. The manacles were attached with a loud click. 64 was breathing heavily now as her arousal rose. Walking to the rack she selected a hard rubber paddle with several holes drilled through it.

Peter winced involuntarily as 64 swung the paddle with venom. From this angle he could only estimate that it had landed directly on Terri`s waxed mound. His partner moaned and the camera moved violently as Terri shook in the manacles. The paddle landed another five times, and Terri`s whimpers turned to sobs.

She received no respite as Peter heard rather than saw as 64 used a massive vibrator, that must have been at least 10 inches long. From Terri`s sighs, groans and moans he surmised that 64 had pushed the vibrator deep inside her. The picture vibrated wildly as Terri shuddered in her restraints as an enormous climax engulfed her body. Her shriek made Peter`s blood run cold, and he was begging her to give the safe word, but Terri was mute, just her ragged breathing was heard in his ears.

Surely she was done Peter prayed, but nothing could have been further from the truth. 64 removed Terri`s bra. Peter watched the thin scarlet material fly through the air and land on the floor behind 64. Peter was nearly physically sick as he heard 64 use a thin wooden switch on Terri`s now exposed beasts. Terri was sobbing loudly as the thin branch landed ten times on each breast. 64 was a really vicious sadist.

Peter wasn`t sure how much more of this Terri could take. She was a really tough cookie, but everyone had their breaking point. 64 was still far from finished and Peter watched as his screen fill with 64 attaching a strap-on dick to her body. The phallus attached to the girdle was made of hard, red plastic and at least twelve inches long. It even had two large red balls hanging down.

64 walked towards Terri and Peter heard the click of the manacles being undone. Terri swayed for a few seconds before being pushed forward so that her hands rested on the bed. In seconds 64 had penetrated her with the red plastic dick. Five minutes she shagged Terri with the false dick as Peter heard Terri come at least twice, then she screamed loudly and spoke for the first time since she had entered the room, "Mistress, that really hurts. Please don`t, or please put some lubricant, my po is too dry to take such length."

64 just giggled. "You disobeyed me slave, now you will take all of this and be quiet." Peter was nearly out of the car as the screams Terri made as 64 sodomised her with the large dildo turned his veins to ice. He had one foot on the pavement when he heard Terri mumble, "Thank you mistress."

64 was by now apparently horny as hell as she lay on her back and indicated that Terri should place her pussy on top of her stockinged mask. This was what Terri had been waiting for all night. She ground her groin into 64`s face urgently trying to loosen the mask enough for her to identify the woman. Up until now all she knew was she was a sadist, between 30 and 40 and had long blonde hair and a great figure. Peter was full of admiration as Terri energetically ground her pussy against 64`s face. Another loud whimper announced her fourth or fifth climax, then she moved quickly, nearly to quicky as her action surprised Peter, but not nearly as much as when he saw the face on the screen. He almost forgot to press the screen shot button, but still managed to snap it before the face was once more covered by the stocking mask.

Peter sat in disbelief at the revelation of 64`s true identity. In his ear he heard Terri was still in character as she said softly, „Would Mistress like me to make her orgasm? You haven`t come yet."

64 glanced at her expensive gold Rolex, "No. Just get out." She snapped.

Terri stood, grabbed her discarded underwear from the floor and left the room. Half way down the corridor where she had stopped to replace her bra and panties she was passed by a young man. He was totally naked, no mask indicated he was not a member. His short, cropped hair and five O´clock shadow dark on his tanned skin, but it wasn`t his looks that made Terri pause, but his dick, which was hanging limply nearly half way down his thigh. Once erect he would have been at least ten inches long and also very, very thick.

Terri turned allowing Peter to watch him knock once on the door that Terri had walked from only minutes before, then enter as 64 opened the door. Peter followed Terri`s progress as she descended the stairs, walked past all the rooms, never stopping this time, across the bar and down the wide corridor. She stopped briefly to ask a shapely brunette in sheer thigh high stockings for a cigarette, then walked to the coat check. The camera went dark briefly as she pulled on her dress and jacket, then she was out in the street.

Peter could see her now as she walked purposely down the alley towards him puffing hard on the cigarette. She ground it out with her shoe as she opened the door and slumped into the seat next to him. "Pub!" was the only word she said, before Peter put the car in gear and drove away.

No words were spoken as Peter navigated the dark streets and pulled up in front of a brightly lit pub in Clapham. Terri found a table in the crowded bar. Many eyes followed the attractive, sexily dressed woman as she took her place waiting for Peter, who arrived a few minutes later with a double round of large Bacardi and Coke for them both. He guessed they both needed them, and Terri a million times more than him.

Terri downed the first glass in one, then asked so quietly Peter strained to hear her in the busy pub, "Did you see who it was?"

He nodded solemnly, "I got a perfect screen shot of her face. There is no way she can deny it is not her."

Terri downed the second glass without a breath, "No need. I set the camera on record. We should have a video of the whole evening." Placing her glass on the table she continued, "Take me home. We can stop at Ahmed`s shop on the corner of my road and buy a bottle. I need a long shower and a lot of fucking Bacardi. Let`s go!"

Again they drove in silence until Peter pulled the car up outside the twenty-four-hour market a hundred yards from Terri`s apartment building, "Two bottles of Bacardi. Three large bottles of Coke and twenty B & H. I`ll give you the money when we get home," Terri said wearily.

"Don`t worry about that," Peter told her as he popped into the shop and filled her order with the happy young Pakistani man behind the counter.

Peter followed Terri into her apartment carrying the plastic carrier bag containing his purchases. Once inside Terri lost no time in stripping off all of her clothes. Peter inhaled deeply when he saw the thin red lines that criss-crossed her firm breast. The seven welts on her backside were already turning every colour of the rainbow, and her mons was swollen, and looked sore and red.

Terri fumbled in the plastic bag and pulled out the pack of cigarettes. Dragging a chair from a table in the corner she flung open the double doors that led to the small balcony, positioned the chair just inside the room so she was not visible from the street and lit a cigarette, blowing the smoke out of the door to be swept away by the wind. "Make us some drinks," she said, "There`s ice in the freezer, lemons in the fridge, and you have the Bacardi and the Coke."

Peter hurried away as Terri continued to smoke, flicking her ashes into a small ashtray on the floor of the balcony. She was on her second cigarette by the time Peter returned with a large glass that he had made rather strong. This time Terri sat sipping her drink. When she lit the third cigarette from the end of the second she whispered, "Sabine Anderson. No one would have expected that!" Terri inhaled deeply, "That Bitch is going to pay!"

Peter stayed silent, but his mind was whirling. Sabine Anderson was the front woman on a current affairs interview programme, for which, it was reported, she earnt the highest salary at the BBC. She was renowned for being anti-homosexuality, pro-church, pro-family values, the darling of right-wing conservatives, and the nemesis of the liberals and the left. Her show on Sunday evenings was watched by millions, and because of her shapely body and stunning looks she was lusted over by men of all ages, regardless of their political views. Hypocrisy now had a new name for Peter. Sabine Anderson.

Eventually Terri crushed out her fourth cigarette. Rising stiffly from the hard backed chair she limped into the bathroom. Peter heard her gargling with mouth wash and brushing her teeth vigorously for a good three minutes before the shower started. Peter sipped his drink as he started to run the video that they had shot earlier. He fast forwarded it through lots of irrelevant footage, but stopped at the point just before Terri was hung on the cross. He spent several minutes trying to decipher other tattoos from those he had already noted in his pad. Another three or four numbers were added to his notes with sketchy descriptions of the wearer.

His next pause was on Terri blowing Jennings and his blood boiled. He knew he was going to bring the actor down, he just wasn`t sure how yet. The episode with Anderson and Terri he played in full. He was seething whilst watching the woman`s cruelty and obviously hadn`t heard the shower stop or Terri enter the room. He jumped as Terri wrapped her arms around him from behind and nibbled his ear as she whispered, „We have enough to force her into doing whatever we want. If this video ever became public she would be ruined," Terri pulled Peter`s head around until she could kiss him hard, her tongue forcing its way between his lips. "And it will be seen," she mumbled into his neck once she broke the kiss.

"But that would expose you," Peter told her.

"None of me is in the film apart from a brief flash of my arm. No one could ever positively identify me from this video. I never say anything in my normal voice."

Peter nodded as they watched the video to the end, including the close up of Sabine Anderson`s face. He stopped the recording when the man with the gigantic dick walked into Anderson`s room. Terri handed him a large tube of antiseptic cream and with a snorted laugh joked, "Now partner, you have had the easy part of tonight's undercover assignment, time to earn your money. My tits, cunt and arse hurt like hell, so get to work!"

Terri unwrapped the towel from around her body and lay it on the floor in front of Peter. She lay down on her tummy and Peter massaged the cream carefully into the wounds on her bum. "That feels so good," Terri smirked. „Now go carefully as the bitch did a right number on my arse. I hope she didn`t tear anything. Put a big blob on your finger and gently massage it up by back passage.............Gently!" She snapped as Peter pushed one large greasy finger into her still gaping arse.

"Aaaaaah!" she sighed as Peter fingered her gingerly, "Don`t stop. Just like that. More cream. Yes. Oh yes! Now a little deeper. More. Yes. That`s it. Now slide in and out slowly. Aaaaaaaaaaaaah! Now a little faster. Push your finger as deep as you can. Oh my God. That`s perfect. Keep going. Don`t stop. Fuck yes. Fuck I`m coming. Quicker. Deeper. Deeper. Fuck yeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!"

Peter was astounded as he watched Terri quiver and shake below him. His middle finger gripped by the muscles in her rectum as her climax rolled through her body. "Perfect!" she mumbled into her arm that her face was resting on once the shivering ceased. Rolling over when Peter pulled his finger out of her arse she smiled up at him, "Tits next please partner." Her giggle was that of a girl twenty years her junior as Peter squirted two large amounts of cream, one on each breast, then used both hands to massage it into the stripes left by the thin switch.

Peter was a bit of tit man, so tried to ignore the angry red stripes traversing Terri`s firm breasts as he massaged them, adding more cream twice as Terri sighed, her eyes shut as she lay there. One of the red welts showed that Anderson had connected with both nipples, which must have been agony for Terri, so he was surprised when Terri breathlessly told him, "Squeeze the nipples." She winced as his thumb and forefinger exerted minimal pressure to her tortured, firm nubs.

"Harder," she gasped, her breath coming in pants as Peter increased the pressure, "Aaaaaargh! Fuck that feels good Peter. Now really pinch them. As hard as fucking possible. Harder you wimp. Yeeeeees! Fucking hell. Don`t stop. Pinch my fucking nipples. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" Again her body shook beneath him as her orgasm made her back buck up from the large towel she was lying on, then she slumped back down, rolling onto her side as she puffed out her cheeks. "You really are very good at this Peter," she muttered into the towel. "Now the final part."

Once Terri rolled onto her back again and spread her legs lewdly with Peter kneeling between her thighs Peter filled one hand with the antiseptic cream and tenderly massaged Terri`s pink, swollen mons. There was no pretence of this act being medicinal as his slimy fingers moved quickly from her pubic mound to the hard, red button of her clitoris peeking out from its sheath. Terri orchestrated the whole thing as she told him, "That`s it. My clit. Concentrate on my clit. Press it. Now circle it with you finger. Now rub it. Quicker. More pressure. Slower. Aaaah! Faster. Aaaah! Slower. Faster. Now push a finger inside me. Oh my fucking God that feels sooooooooo fucking good. Two fingers now. Don`t forget the clit. Thumb on the clit and two fingers inside. Bend those fingers slightly. Fuuuuuuuuuuuck. Yes. Just there. Gently inside. Clit hard." She was shaking now, and squirming so violently Peter was having trouble complying with all of her orders. Then she whimpered, her sigh more of a loud groan as her thighs clamped around his wrist so tightly he was afraid she might break it as she flopped about on the towel like a landed fish. Guttural sounds coming from her throat.

Terri had come three times in less than an hour, so when she eventually sat up on the towel she was slightly breathless. Tremors from the aftershocks of her climax occasionally caused goosebumps to rise on her skin. Terri sat in front of Peter who had sat back down on the sofa. She crossed her legs, sitting like an Indian squaw as she stared up at him. Terri smiled shyly as she asked, "Blow job or fuck? You must be horny as hell after all this. Choose quickly as I desperately need some sleep."

Taken aback by her openness and her ability to still be sexy after the events of the evening he stammered, "F-f-u-u-ck!"

Terri seemed to be enjoying his discomfort. Her smile was as broad as the Cheshire cat now as she asked, "Arse or cunt?"

Peter couldn`t believe what was happening. It was like some crazy erotic dream he had stumbled into. Deciding he might as well be hung for a sheep as a lamb, and because it was something he had never experienced he said sheepishly, " Can I fuck your arse? You sure it`s not going to be too painful?"

"I´m already open back there like the fucking Grand canyon, so I´m sure I can manage, but first you better fucking grease that gorgeous cock of yours." She was obviously enjoying herself now as she was laughing openly at his shyness.

Peter hastily ripped of his jeans and boxers. He was as hard as steel. Terri skipped into the bedroom with Peter following quickly. Pulling a tub of Vaseline from a drawer in one of the nightstands she handed it to him before kneeling on the bed and waggling her arse at him.

Once his dick was liberally coated with the oily gel Peter positioned himself behind Terri. Pulling her arse cheeks warily apart he saw that her anus was indeed already stretched wider than it would have been normally. As he positioned the slimy head of his dick against the opening he could feel the muscles around the entrance quivering against his slimy glans. Cautiously he used one hand to guide himself harder against her, then gulped as Terri aggressively pushed back hard against him and his cock disappeared half way inside her.

Peter heard Terri let out a low moan at his penetration. The moan became deeper and longer as he thrust with his hips and the rest of his dick vanished from sight. Terri pushed back against him, urging him to begin. Peter could feel himself being gripped in a way he had never felt before. The friction as he slowly withdrew before entombing himself once more had him breathing heavily. He had been aroused all evening and knew that this wasn`t going to last long. He reamed Terri rapidly, wanting to enjoy the sensation for as long as possible before the inevitable. As it happened it was less than a minute before Peter screamed out as a jet of hot spunk splashed deep within Terri`s rectum, and amazingly Peter felt her come again, although this time it was just a small whimper as she collapsed forward, and he was sucked from within her.

Rolling over on the bed she asked breathlessly, "You going or staying? I don`t care, but I have to sleep."

"Drunk too much to drive now. Got to be home before ten. Let`s sleep." Peter lay down on the bed beside her and within minutes the exhausted couple were sleeping deeply.

Chapter 4.

Peter opened his eyes at exactly eight o`clock. Terri was still sleeping. She was making soft, snorting noises through her nose that Peter found highly sensual, and he contemplated waking her up for another quick fuck before he left, then decided she had earnt her sleep so silently walked into the lounge, dressed quickly and ripped a page from his notebook.

He wasn`t really sure why he did it. Maybe it was his inherent love of danger, but he quickly scrawled Terri a message. "Thanks for everything. If you want to talk later and discuss how we should proceed I will be at home. Just come round. Apartment 4. Broad Street 25. Baron`s Court. Peter."

1...45678...14