All Comments on 'Hidden Love Ch. 02'

by Inkysquid718

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
Oh so very good

seems a kiss has gotten them caught. The next bit could be very entertaining indeed.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Different expectations

From different generations.

Perhaps we'll learn what her parents plan for her. He is a confused good son.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 6 years ago
Truly excellent

I like how you’ve blended culture, location, and time of year into the tale. It makes the story much more plausible and enjoyable as you build tension and emotions. The sex scenes are very good, and clearly integral to the story. Using ‘rear end’ instead of ‘ass’ ... unique, a good choice, says it’s more about Matt’s emotions than a pure stroke story. I suspect that Matt and Carey find a way despite getting caught, looking forward to ch 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Got my heart racing too

This was all sorts of sweet, even the wake-up-sex in the middle of the night. Real love is hard and it gets to you in the ways one can't even fathom. As much as I hate cliffhangers I can't help but think that this is far from the end of the world for out heroes, mom might be disappointed for being kept i the dark and not for the fact that they are in love. I bet his mom and her parents don't actually mind them being a couple and were somehow pushing for it with a secret agenda and that all will be fine after they do roast them for a bit, you know just for the sake of it. I'm completely on the edge of my seat just to see how things go in the next instalment.

5* any day of the week!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No surprise!

No parent who allows a male and female of this age share a bedroom has any right to be shocked or angry when "nature takes its course." A wonderfully romantic story as well as erotic. I join the others in waiting eagerly for the next chapter!

thedayafterthedayafterover 6 years ago
Enjoying It

Yep. Good story, just the right mix of emotions and fear of the mother finding out about their relationship. Can't wait for the next chapter. Hopefully, Matt and Carey can get past Matt's mother finding out about them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome

Good story. But I liked Lust Varied more. Please try to post second part as soon as possible. and please try to concentrate on the cousins more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love story, erotic story = Excellent story!

This is so beautifully written. Full of genuine emotion, conflict, etc. These are the kinds of stories and style of writing that I would not mind if they were several chapters in length. As long as they are this hot, I would never get bored. -bern1965(pending)

Khaosspawn91Khaosspawn91almost 6 years ago
awesome

cant wait for ch 3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Beautifully done.

5* for this one. So where is Chapter 3???

Irishbear03Irishbear03about 5 years ago
More must have More!

Truly enjoy your writing and subject matter. I love your stories, but so many have me hanging!!! I must have more.

jott50jott50almost 5 years ago
3rd chapter

I agree that a 3rd chapter would complete this tale but I gave the series a 5 nonetheless.

Rapier875Rapier875about 4 years ago
There's not going to be a concluding chapter, is there ?

After a gap of 30 months, this is just never going to be finished now, is it ?

I really hate it when a great story is left hanging like this.............

Rapier

bridgesatkunsanbridgesatkunsanabout 3 years ago

I'm with the other, loved story but not ending.

jss2003jss2003about 3 years ago

Don't make me write chapter 3 myself just so I can know what happened with his mother.

BassNutt51BassNutt51about 2 years ago

Yeah it looks like this author went to another site or subscription and didn't bother to notify the readers. This isn't the first one I've encountered doing this. There have been one's that have given directions to their work and that's acceptable.

This is a good storyline and needs another chapter but alas, I think we're getting screwed.

Frankie1952Frankie19529 months ago

another unfinished series. Why won't Lit insist on the entire series being written so we at least get to read all of it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous