Hidden Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Inkysquid718
Inkysquid718
1,075 Followers

I rubbed her waist softly. My hand moved slowly away from her waist to her hip. She was wearing a pair of soft shorts. They weren't tight. They weren't extremely short. They were simply normal shorts that one would wear to bed. She had listened to my warning and I was going to ignore it. My hand ventured underneath the shorts. Her silky skin was amazing to touch. I felt that she wore no panties underneath. It only encouraged me to be bolder. My hand reached and grabbed at the naked flesh of her perfect rear end. She was right; I couldn't keep myself from it. My cock began to stir. My lust for her began to rear its ugly head. I pulled her closer to me. She yielded in her sleep. My cock was now pressed against her. I slowly slid her shorts off. She moved about as if aiding me. With some maneuvering and patience, they were off of her. When Carey slept, she slept. The house could be on fire and she would sleep just fine.

I gently pushed her flat on her back. There was an audible moan of protest, but she did as directed. I parted her legs slightly and slowly ran my hand on the insides of her thighs. She was so amazingly smooth. I was fully erect. I wanted her. I didn't care. My mind was at an internal battle with my body. Everything my body wanted, my mind was objecting to, but it had little effect. My hand moved up to my cousin's smooth little slit and began to rub it softly. She moaned once again, but it wasn't in protest. Her legs parted more. My heart raced faster and faster. I dumped any kind of moral standing I had left within me. Let my mother catch us. I didn't care. But, that was the lust and the false-bravado talking.

I fingers found her erect clit. I began to stroke it softly using the moisture that had built up in her sleeping arousal. She moaned again in her sleep. It drove me nuts. I pushed off the boxers I wore to bed and moved about. I nudged her legs further apart and got between them. I took hold of my rigid and aching cock. I aligned myself and pressed the head against her dripping wet slit. A lump formed in my throat. Was I really going to do this? Was I really going to fuck Carey while she slept? I felt a twinge of disgust with myself but pushed forward. My cock pierced into hot, wet flesh.

Carey's eyes shot open. She looked about in the dimly lit room and locked eyes with me as my cock was deep within her. "Matt," she whispered. "What are you doing?"

"I'm sorry, I needed you."

"But...you said...you said to behave."

I shook my head, "I can't. You drive me crazy."

"But, your mom might hear."

"I don't care." I said as I pumped my hips cautiously. I pulled out slowly. I pressed in slowly. Back and forth. I took care to make little to no noise.

"Oh my god...that feels so good." She whispered. She nodded, "Keep doing that. Yes."

I nodded.

She gasped in pleasure. "You feel so big in me."

I leaned forward to kiss her. It was an act of passion and an act to shut her up. She lost control of the volume of her voice. I pressed forward. I pushed faster. The bed creaked slightly under the pressure of our sex. I didn't care. I needed her. I felt her pussy clamp down on me. She was cumming already. Her body stiffened and bucked. I pressed my weight onto her to keep her from making any noise. She shoved her head into the pillows and arched her back as her orgasm slammed into her. She shook her head. She broke free from my kiss.

"I can't take anymore or I will scream." She pleaded.

I stopped. She was right. If my mother heard, there would be hell to pay. I pulled out of her slowly and dropped back down onto the bed. She scrambled quietly and got between my legs. "What are you doing?"

"You made me cum. Now, it is my turn to make you cum."

"You don't have to."

She nodded, "Yes, I do."

Before I could say another word, Carey dove down onto me. Her mouth expertly worked at my cock. The flurry of licks from her tongue drove me wild. I gripped my sheets and did everything I could to keep myself from crying out in joy. It was the most amazing blowjob I had ever experienced. Her head bobbed up and down quickly. The sounds coming from her sucking only added to the experience. As much as I wanted her to be quiet, she started to hum with my cock firmly in her mouth. The vibration felt as if my cock was about to melt. I reached down and tapped her shoulder signaling what was about to happen. She didn't stop. She hummed with more force as she changed her bobbing from quick to long and deliberate strokes. I grunted under my breath as my cock erupted. I felt streams and pulses of cum shoot. I felt Carey hungrily swallow every stream. I felt Carey lovingly take every pulse. My body dropped limp onto the bed as I was spent. Her head appeared with a big grin on her face as she swallowed what was left in her mouth.

"Aren't you a naughty boy?" she whispered.

I nodded. "I'm sorry."

She dropped back down to clean my cock off like a good girl. I felt her tongue swirl around the head and shaft. She lowered her head even more and took care to lick the cum that had spilled from her lips that ended on my balls. She came back up when I was fully clean and snuggled up against me. She pulled the covers on us and sighed in content.

"As much as I don't like being groped and then fucked in my sleep, I am glad you did."

I kissed her softly on the head. "Again, I am sorry for doing that."

"I know you are."

I wrapped my arm around her and held her close. "We have to be careful in the morning. My mom gets up early."

She nodded. "I set my alarm ten minutes before she usually gets up. I will be back in the futon."

"Good girl."

"We're supposed to be out and not in the house tomorrow?"

"I guess so."

"Do you want to roam the city?"

I nodded.

"Matt?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

What she said didn't shock me. I knew she loved me. But, the meaning behind her words was what made a huge impact in me. I pulled her head up by her chin and kissed her softly on the lips. And for the first time, I got to say it back to a girl and really meant it. "I love you too."

*

"Do you think we killed enough time?" Carey asked as she held onto my hand as we walked along 5th avenue. The stores were rearing for the holiday rush. Lights and decorations were appearing on the storefronts. Carey looked around like a child in a candy store. She tightened her grip around my arm.

"It is almost eight. We've been out of the house since three in the afternoon. I hope it is enough time."

She looked up at me and smiled, "Getting tired?"

I nodded. "All this walking..."

"It's good for you." She said cheerfully. "Look around, all the holiday decorations are being hung up. The city is coming to life once again and every night until after New Year's the streets of Manhattan are going to be twinkling. What's to complain about walking through all of it?"

I shook my head, "You really do try to see the good in everything, don't you?"

"What is there really to be grumpy about?" she asked as she turned to look at me as we walked by more stores that were in the process of decorating. She leaned close to me, "There is enough bad in this world. If we constantly sit and dwell on it, we become part of that bad. We have to strive for the better and look for the good in things."

"You see the good in everything?"

She nodded, "Everything."

"Even us?"

She stopped us. The flow of walkers that we had been apart of parted around us, some grumbled about us being stopped while others ignored us as being just tourists that invaded the city. She leaned up and kissed me. Even with the frigid temperature around us, the kiss was hot and welcoming. Her lips were soft and inviting. Her arms wrapped around me and held me close. It was like a dream. I had never imagined stuff like this happening to me. Things like this; a couple kissing in the middle of Manhattan was the stuff of movies and silly romantic comedies. But, all of those things were a reality. I wrapped my arms around her and held her as tightly as she held me.

She broke our kiss and looked dreamily into my eyes. "Especially us. I don't need to look hard, but I definitely could find the good in us."

A gust of wind swept through the streets of Manhattan. Carey let out a cute little squeal as it whipped the long scarf that she wore about. I laughed as I let her go while she hurried to keep the thing in check. I shivered a bit as I wished I had chosen a thicker coat to wear on our little adventure. "Jesus, it is cold."

"Do you want to get something warm to drink?"

I smiled, "That would be amazing."

Carey extended her hand to me. "I got a place in mind."

"Oh?" I said as I took her hand.

"It has the most amazing cup of hot chocolate you will ever find on this planet." She said as she yanked me through the streets of Manhattan. The shop was small and right off the main street that had most of Manhattan's big businesses. She pulled me into the place and we sat at a table that was right up against the shop's windows. "I love it here."

"I'm not going to ask..."

"What?" she said as she looked over to me with a smile. "Were you going to ask if I came here often and with a boy?"

I shrugged.

"Well, I've never been here with a boy." she said as she reached over and touched my hand. I opened up my hand and she placed hers in it. I held onto her tightly. "I would only come here on my own to enjoy some hot chocolate or whatever yummy pastries they had for the day."

"Ok, ok, I said I wasn't going to ask."

She winked. A waitress walked over and Carey ordered us two hot chocolates and some cookies to go with it. She leaned back in her seat and stared out the window. Life in New York City hurried by in silence. The ebb and flow we were both accustomed to was replaced with machines steaming milk, pastries being plated and soft music. She was right; one could fall in love with a place like this.

"I have to ask you something." She said softly as she turned her attention on me.

I nodded.

"What do we do now?"

I cocked my head in confusion, "What do you mean?"

She took a deep breath. "Well, we obviously crossed that line together. We experienced a lot together and shared a lot of emotions. What do we do from here? I mean, how do we live like we are without wondering what's next?"

I took a deep breath, "I have been thinking the same thing."

She nodded, "Listen, I'm not really experienced with boys and certainly not experienced with relationships."

"Well, this one is kind of new to me."

The waitress came back with our hot chocolate and cookies. Carey gleefully took her cup and sipped it. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she experienced bliss right before me. I smiled as I took a sip of my own. The hot chocolate was sublime. It wasn't like anything I ever tasted before. I set my cup down and took a deep breath.

"Listen, I think we need to take things one step at a time. For now, we have to be careful with everything that we do. I don't want us spoiling things with my mom finding out. We act sensibly around my mother. We can't just go tearing off each other's clothes any second we get time alone."

Carey smiled mischievously, "But, that's the fun part about all of this, right? Almost getting caught? Someone almost knowing? It is a rush."

I nodded, "It is. It can be. But, it isn't smart."

Carey took another sip of her hot chocolate and sighed. "You're right."

"You know, I've never had this problem with the other girls I dated."

"Oh? What problem is that?"

I looked over to her and smiled, "Being this in love."

She rolled her eyes, "Oh my god that was so cheesy."

I laughed. "I know."

She moved over closer to me and rested her head on my shoulder. "Listen, I know there are a lot of things going on in your head and I want you to know that I have the same going on in mine. I know what we have is like a shot in the dark, but it feels like there may be something and I just don't want to chance not going down that road. I don't wasn't to chance ignoring what I feel just to be on the safe side of things. Am I crazy for thinking this?"

I shook my head and took a sip of hot chocolate. "No. You're not crazy."

She reached up with a smile and wiped off the hot chocolate that remained on my lips. She licked her fingers slowly and looked deeply into my eyes. She was wonderful. I had never felt like this with anyone else. She leaned in and kissed me softly on the lips. "You're such a mess. What am I going to do with you?"

"I don't know, kiss me again?"

She rolled her eyes and kissed me once more. There was a loud tapping noise. It was the sound of something tapping on glass. We first looked around and found nothing out of the ordinary in the shop, but when we turned our attention to the shop window, I was sure our hearts stopped beating in unison. My mother stood outside of the shop. Her briefcase was in her hand as the other tapped the window still. The look on her face said it all. She was disappointed. She was shocked. She was angry. I looked over to Carey, tears streamed down her face.

*

Thanks for reading. I am working on chapter 3 of Hidden Love, In Hope for Happiness and the Secret of Village Court chapter 2. As always, comments and suggestions are welcomed.

Inkysquid718
Inkysquid718
1,075 Followers
12