Hidden Lusts - Pt. 01

Story Info
Husband and wife explore hotwife lifestyle.
3.6k words
4.45
17k
35

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 01/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hidden Lusts - Part 1

My wife, Belle, and I have been married for a little over 10 years. We started dating when she was 20 and I was 23. She was my dream girl. Growing up playing all sports, but mainly volleyball, her figure was tone and athletic with a gorgeous bubble butt. Her tits were great too and she filled up a C cup nicely. Long, straight, brown hair went down the length of her back and her eyes were a sparkling hazel color that had a little more green than brown. To top it all off, her smile would light up the room. She was a jaw-dropper for sure and she didn't even know it. Like all girls, she always would point out her flaws like her bubble butt saying it was too big which was absolutely absurd! It was mine AND all of my friend's favorite feature of her. She was a head turner and regularly kept in shape by working out still.

I'm a good looking guy, at least that's what I'm told, and I never had an issue with girlfriends growing up and through college. I also played all sports in high school. I was team captain in football and started on offense as a slot receiver and on defense was a cornerback. I had an athletic build at 5'10 and 195lbs of muscle. I was athletic, but not good enough to play in D1. My family wasn't well off and even though I earned a scholarship in college for grades, I had a job to pay for fun, books, rent, food, and most of all, the bars. After college, I had moved to the big city where I knew absolutely no one and started my career in sales.

The 4 years Belle and I dated were full of sex and trying new things. Even though I had plenty of girlfriends and never had any complaints, I always wished I had a bigger dick. I guess I'm average-sized. 6.5 inches and a normal girth. The reason I'm telling you this is because I "think" that's how my fetish started. I have always wanted to see Belle get fucked by a bigger guy. Maybe it was from the porn we watched together sometimes. Porn stars were HUNG. That gave me an idea so I bought a 10" long red vibrating dildo. The day the dildo arrived was valentine's day the 2nd year we were dating. She had texted me that she was on the way over to my apartment that I shared with 2 other roommates. They were both at work so we had the place to ourselves and I had planned for us to have a home cooked dinner with her favorite wine.

Around 5pm she knocked at the door, and when I opened it, my jaw hit the floor. She was wearing a brown over coat and pink high heels. Her hair was styled wavy and she looked stunning with her red lipstick accentuating her pouty lips. She stood there in a sexy little pose smiling at me and slowly untied her coat revealing the sexiest pink lacy lingerie set. The bra was see through and her tits here popping out. The panties were the cheeky kind and I could only imagine what her ass looked like in them. She walked slowly towards me, cupped my crotch with her hand and shoved her tongue down my throat.

"Happy valentine's day baby. Sorry I unwrapped your present. I'll let you enjoy the rest of it though." She grinned.

We basically ran to the bedroom forgetting about dinner and starting going at it. We loved 69'ing and Belle's ass in my face while she gagged on my dick, was BY FAR the closest to heaven-on-earth that I'll experience. I had placed the dildo under one of the pillows on the bed thinking we were going to use it. With her perfect ass hovering over my face, I thought this was the perfect time to surprise her with it. She was moaning on my dick and I was happily licking up her juices that were flowing down her thighs, when I started to slowly insert the 10" red vibrating dildo in her. She immediately clinched up to the intrusion of something much bigger than me invading her tight pussy and deepthroated me over and over while the dildo reached parts of her I never could. The moans and sounds she was making was driving me crazy. I kept working it in her and she came on it buried about 7 inches inside of her. Her legs her shaking uncontrollably, clinching my head tight between her thighs and her juices started flowing freely from her. I could barely breathe, but I did not care. My goal was to bring her as much pleasure as possible. Her moaning around my cock was all I could take and I exploded down her throat. She pulled off my dick and collapsed on top of me with her face lying on my thigh and my dick and balls resting along it. She was still having small convulsions with the dildo in her. I was giving her light kisses along her clit and the inside of her thighs thinking she was done, but she started licking my balls and pushing back on the dildo still buried in her 3/4 of the way. She started moaning again, muttering "o fuck, holy shit, fuckkkkkk me that feels soooo good". That surprised me because she hardly ever talked like that and that was all the encouragement I needed. I started sliding the dildo in and out of her watching her pussy lips tight around the girth, gripping it as it slid in and out. She was bucking her ass back and forth on the dildo which also made her pussy grind against my face. She came HARD again and I had the best view in the house. Her juices flooded my face and I was greedily lapping them all up. Fuck she tasted so good. Belle never came that hard with me even though I never had any issues making her cum. This was on a different level.

She climbed off of me and laid there panting. A light layer of sweat was on her forehead, her upper lip, and covering her body in a sexy sheen from the sunset coming through the bedroom windows.

"O MY GOSH!!!!" Belle yelled as another small convulsion ran through her body. "That was incredible James! I am NOT done with you tonight, but I don't think I can handle that monster inside me again." She was probably right. Her pussy was gaping and looked red. She took a pounding for sure. The rest of the night was incredible and we had sex 2 more times before showering together and falling asleep wrapped in each others arms to a rom-com.

Over the next several years, we used that dildo only a handful of times. If I had it my way, we would use it every time. I loved that view of her small, petite, athletic body, taking that monster cock. Her pussy lips gripping around it and holding on for dear life. My fantasy kept growing to see her with a hung guy in real life, but every time I brought this up to her, she shot me down and told me I was always enough for her and she didn't want to be with anyone else. While this made me feel confident in our love and relationship, it also made me disappointed that I would probably never see my fantasy come to fruition. O well, at least I could fantasize about it.

Life continued. Work was great. I was climbing the ladder and making really good money. Belle was a middle school teacher and coaching girls soccer and volleyball. Her students adored her and of course, all of the boys had a major crush on her. I would always catch them starting at her ass when I was supporting her at her team's games. We had saved up enough money and bought a great starter home. To break it in, we decided to have a house warming party with our closest friends. Our work friends were going to attend and while we were more tame in our young-adult lives, we still played drinking games when we all got together. Teachers and sales people like to party and putting them together was a recipe for a good time!

Most of our friends were all in committed relationships, but I did work with one guy named Sam that went from girl to girl. He would always tell me about his sexual adventures with them and I would always laugh at his crazy stories. Sam was a good looking guy, taller than me, a swimmer's build with broad shoulders, a charming/funny personality, and apparently he was wasn't lacking in his endowment. No wonder all of these girls liked him. I had also confided in Sam about my fantasy with Belle one day at a happy hour when he asked about mine and Belle's sex life after a few drinks. He was shocked at my response.

"Why would you want Belle fucking another guy!? Aren't you afraid she would leave you or it would ruin your marriage?" he asked.

"Not at all." I replied. "Belle and I love each other very much. We have been through a lot together in our relationship that brought us closer together. Both of our families experienced some unexpected deaths and we supported each other through those difficult times. Our love is strong and I'm not a jealous type. I want to see her experience a pleasure I can't give to her. Don't get me wrong, our sex life is great and Belle has never complained once about my size. I'm not worried about Belle leaving me, but she would never do anything anyways. Every time I bring it up to her she says our sex life is great and she doesn't feel like it's right to be with another guy since we are married. It's against God's word." I continued.

Sam laughed. "Well you're a damn lucky guy. She is gorgeous. You better keep her to yourself and not lose her!"

That night at the party, we all had a great time. Belle and I had teamed up in beer pong and played against Sam and Mandy (one of Belle's teacher friends). There was a ton of laughing and a lot of drinking. Sam kept throwing playful comments at both Mandy and Belle. He stated he kept missing because Belle's cleavage was too distracting and her dress was too tight. That just encouraged Belle to keep leaning over the table pushing up her breasts with her arms and sticking her gorgeous bubble butt out when Sam was shooting. Belle and I ended up winning most of the games and ran the table while everyone else was inside playing other games.

It was around midnight and most of our friends had left, but Sam had offered to stay and help clean up. Belle was definitely more drunk than she usually gets and I was also pretty drunk from the amount of time we had stayed at the beer pong table. We cleaned up the house and I could hear Sam playfully flirting with Belle and making jokes at her expense. She would laugh and hit him on the shoulder or push him lightly. I had just walked into the kitchen and saw them both in the living room picking up the cards that were scattered on the floor. Sam had just moved around the side of the coffee table behind Belle when she turned around and bent over to pick up some more cards. Belle hadn't seen Sam and when she bent over, her ass full on grinded against Sam's crotch. She immediately froze and turned her head to see Sam smiling down at her. They didn't see me, but I could see the expression on Belle's face. I'm pretty positive that she felt his dick through his sweatpants. I made a little noise and Belle broke out of her trance and started laughing and moved away from Sam picking up the rest of the cards and retelling some of the funny stories from that night. Sam caught my gaze and when I looked down, I could definitely see the outline of his dick through his pants. Yep. He was well endowed and no way did Belle NOT notice it. He just smiled and finished picking up.

After the last of the trash was thrown away, Belle suggested we play a dice game and put on a movie.

"I'm going to go change out of this dress and into some more comfortable clothes. Be right back! Don't you go anywhere Sam! I don't want James falling asleep and leaving me alone to watch this movie!" Belle yelled while running down the hallway way giggling to our bedroom.

Sam grinned and joked, "Don't worry, can't wait to see you in your bunny onesie!" and plopped down on the loveseat on one side of the coffee table.

I went and sat down on the opposite side in our 2 seater couch with a armrest in the middle of the seats. Belle came out a couple of minutes later with a crop top on, no bra (clearly because her nipples were protruding out from the thin fabric), and some short pajama shorts that barely covered her ass. Fucking shit, my wife was hot.

"HEY! That's my chair!" Belle complained with a cute little pout on her face as she noticed me sitting in her favorite spot when we watched movies.

"Nope! I was here first!" I countered while throwing my feet up on the coffee table in defiance.

"Fine! I'll sit with Sam then." Belle huffed.

Belle turned away from me on her heels giving me a perfect view of her ass cheeks that were peeking out from under her shorts. She grabbed the dice from the table and explained the game while she sat next to Sam, her leg resting up against his. I noticed Belle would glance at his crotch every now and then. I could tell she was trying to be sly, but Sam noticed it too. We played the dice game and took small shots throughout the game when one person would lose. Belle won and she jumped in the air in victory. Her tits and ass shook with all of the jumping and Sam's eyes were transfixed on her. I did NOT blame him. I was transfixed too.

"HA! Take that!" Belle shouted while doing a victory dance. Sam and I just laughed at her antics and watched her beauty shine through her goofiness. Belle plopped back down and turned her attention to the movie and leaned back against Sam's shoulder.

"Why don't you make yourself comfortable Belle! Geez." Sam said while throwing his feet up on the coffee table.

"I think I will kind sir! You are quite fluffy and soft. Kind of reminds me of a bean bag." Belle laughed out.

Sam retorted by reaching around her sides and tickling her. In the ensuing struggle and Belle jumping out of her skin, she grabbed his hand and accidentally pushed it against her breasts. Sam quickly pulled his arms back laughing and Belle's face turned a bright shade of pink.

"Tickle me again and see what happens. I took karate when I was a kid and made it to purple belt!" Belle threatened.

Sam chuckled, "Ok Dwight." making a reference to one of our favorite comedies The Office.

Belle punched him in the arm and resumed her position against his shoulder and shushed us because this part of the movie was her favorite part. We continued to watch the movie and I had drifted off to sleep. I wasn't out for that long because when I opened my eyes, the movie was still on and just a bit ahead of where I last remembered. Belle however had changed positions. She had put her head resting on her hand on Sam's thigh. She was on her side and her ass was poking against the back of the couch with her legs curled up to her. Her hair was splayed across Sam's lap. Sam looked comfortable and he had one of his hands resting on the top of the loveseat and the other on his armrest. His eyes were directly on her bubble butt. I could see the temptation in his eyes and he slowly let his arm fall, his hand landing on my wife's ass. Belle looked up at me in my seat. The lights were off now and it looked like I was still asleep. She then turned her eyes up at Sam and smiled. That was his cue and he slightly gripped her ass taking a handful of her peachy flesh. He kept rubbing it and Belle was playing like nothing was going on. Her eyes kept reverting from the movie to me to see if I was going to wake up. She started relaxing and breathing a little heavier and I noticed that Sam's hand had made it lower on her ass. I'm couldn't tell, but I'm pretty positive he was tracing along her pussy with his fingers. I could tell Belle was reacting with the small shifts of her hips and I started seeing her fingers of her hand that her head was resting on, start slowly moving to Sam's crotch. Her fingers were reaching out, looking for something to grasp. Sam noticed and made a slight adjustment of opening his legs up. His cock sprang up against his sweatpants and against my wife's fingers. She froze and once again looked my way. Not seeing any movement from me, she starting moving her fingers up and down Sam's length. Sam was enjoying himself and threw his head back at Belle's touch. His hand dove deeper into her shorts and I heard a small gasp escape Belle's mouth. He must be touching her pussy. I wasn't sure if it was under her panties or not though. Fucking shit. I was hard and too afraid to even breathe. I did not want to ruin this moment. Was this going to be the night that my fantasy would come true? I felt a little twinge of jealously flood through me. Did I really want this?

I heard another moan from Belle and now her hand was fully grasping Sam's cock through his sweatpants. She started breathing heavily, her tits rising and falling at a faster and faster rate. Sam must have been working her pussy good. I saw her body start shuttering and shaking and her hand was moving faster on Sam. Sam lifted his hips and started bucking at the same time Belle was cumming from his fingers.

Belle all of a sudden sat straight up, shock on her face and quickly controlled herself. Sam smiled at her and Belle's eyes were wide full of surprise. Did she just ruin her marriage? She just came on her husband's work friend's fingers and jacked him off through his pants. She whispered, "I think it's time you leave. Please don't tell James about this."

Sam smiled, and whispered back, "Don't worry. Our secret" and winked at her. He stood up and there was a huge wet spot on his pants. This broke the tension and made Belle giggle and Sam smiled.

"I can't wait for the next game night." he whispered.

Belle just shook her hand with a small smile on her face and walked him out to the front door. She returned quickly after and gave me a small kiss on my lips to "wake me up". Are you kidding me!? I wouldn't be asleep during that live softcore porn show!

"Hey babe. You fell asleep. Sam just left after the movie ended. Let's go to bed." she softly said.

"O sorry sweetie! I didn't mean to pass out. Was the movie good?" I questioned.

"Ehhh, it was ok. I'm horny though from all of the wine and shots. Come fuck me please." she begged as she grabbed my dick.

"Don't have to ask me twice!" I shouted jumping up and picking up Belle and throwing her over my shoulder. I carried her back to our room while giving her loving slaps on her ass all the way back to the bed. She was still laughing and giggling when I threw her down onto our bed. Looking down at my lovely and gorgeous wife, I could see a wet patch on her shorts. I tore them off and dove head first into her tight and very wet pussy while she threw her head back. Her hands found the back of my head, her fingers entwined in my hair, and held me there tight. She came quick and propped up on her elbows.

"James, please tell me we still have that red dildo." she said with a twinkle in her eyes.

I stood up, smiled, and reached into our bedside dresser. I reached in and held it up and turned on the vibration. Belle's eyes lit up and she turned around on and got in the doggie style position, pushing her ass up and her face down into the sheets.

"Fuck me with it now!" she demanded.

I am one lucky guy I thought as I stared at my wife's perfect ass wiggling back and forth waiting for the tight fit of the monster red vibrating dildo. Maybe one day, it will be the real thing, but tonight was a good start to my fantasy.

To be continued.....