Hidden Lusts Pt. 02

Story Info
Belle and I discuss my fantasy further.
3k words
4.2
7k
18

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 01/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hidden Lusts - Part 2 - I would recommend reading part 1 first as it flows together. Sharing my experiences with my wife over the years. I hope you enjoy. I know I have.

"YES! YES! YESSSSS!!!!!" Belle screamed out. Her fists were clinched tightly and the look on her face was of pure joy. I loved seeing her like this. I mean, what husband wouldn't? As a husband, you want to see your wife happy all of the time. Happy wife, happy life right? I was standing there watching this whole incredible scene unfold and so proud of how far she had come from the past couple of years. She put herself out of her comfort zone and tried new things. That was one of the things I loved about Belle. She wasn't afraid to be open and vulnerable. She screamed out again was smothered to the ground by her players who were also all yelling and crying. They had just won the high school state championship in volleyball in Belle's first year of coaching. The previous year, they didn't even make the playoffs. She had turned around the team in one short year. I was so proud of her. Damn, I love her and how driven she is, but you didn't come here to read about her coaching career did you? We will come back to this moment later on in the series as this night was a lot of fun too.

That day after the party was a whirlwind of a day. Belle and I had slept in after the eventful and drunken night before and had gone multiple rounds after I had fucked her with the 10" red, vibrating dildo. The way she came on that dildo is hard to even put into words. I have never had an issue with making Belle cum, but when she orgasmed on that dildo, it was on a different level. Her whole body would convulse, she would moan and make noises I've never heard her make, she would cuss which was COMPLETELY out the norm unless she was drunk. It was hard for me not to cum just watching her have an orgasm so powerful, rocking her body to the core, seeing her breasts bounce up and down, her abs tighten, her face contorted with her mouth hung open. It was a sight to behold and gave a sunset on the beach a run for its money.

She was sleeping peacefully next to me. The sun was peeking through our window drapes from our backyard and the sunlight was putting her body on a beautiful display highlighting her long brown hair. I looked down at her perfect body watching her perfect C cup breasts rise and fall with her restful slumber. I continued my gaze down to her peachy bubble butt and stared in awe. Thank you God for this perfect woman! When God made EVE, I think Adam must've said, "WOAH MAN!" and that's how "woman" came to be. Belle constantly took my breath away and let's be honest, she made me rock hard and horny all the time. I started slowly gliding my fingers up and down her back and then down to her ass, just relishing the moment and thinking about what I witnessed the previous night.

Belle, and my co-worker Sam, had made each other cum over their clothes (at least from what I could tell). We had drank pretty heavily all night and during the movie after everyone else had left, I had passed out for a short time. When I awoke, Belle was resting hear head on Sam's thigh watching the movie and Sam had taken the opportunity to let his hand drop down on her ass that was barely covered by her pajama shorts. From there, I had watched, through barely closed eyes, my fantasy of watching my wife have sex with a hung guy, almost play out. Belle had an orgasm for sure. It was obvious with the look on her face, the way she was breathing, and how she had to stifle out a scream. When I had gone down on her after we got to the bedroom, she was soaking wet. Her lacy thong was drenched in her juices and her aroma was sweet.

I also witnessed her jack Sam off through his sweatpants and he unleashed his load when Belle was orgasming. The spot on his grey sweatpants was huge and so was the outline of his cock. A few months prior, I had confided to Sam my fantasy of watching Belle get fucked by another guy. He was taken aback because Belle was a smoke show and she was also pretty conservative. I had explained to him that every time I brought it up to her, she shot me down quickly and told me I was always enough for her and she loved me. Why would she want to be with another guy, she would ask? Why did I want to see her with another guy? I sometimes think about that too. How did my fantasy start?

I guess it came from watching porn and seeing how much bigger the actors were than I was and seeing the pleasure the girls got from having their massive cocks fuck them. I wasn't small, in fact, I was a little above average. Watching Belle experience something that I couldn't give her was intoxicating. I wanted to see her in a constant state of bliss and I thought a hung guy could give that to her. Reach places inside of her that I couldn't. Give her an out-of-body-experience orgasm that made her completely forget about me. I wanted to see her gorgeous body shaking uncontrollably while she took a pounding from a hung guy.

I started sliding my fingers down lower over her ass cheeks to her upper thighs. I heard a little moan escape her mouth and she rolled over to her stomach granting me better access to her ass. Belle loved my massages and I was never going to pass up an opportunity to touch her body (especially her ass). I knelt down over her straddling her upper thighs and leaned over and started rubbing her sexy back and shoulders. My dick was already rock hard and was sliding along her ass crack with each movement up and down from my hands. Belle moaned again and wiggled her ass against me. I could feel the heat from her pussy against my balls. I slid back a little further and leaned forward and glided myself into her wet, tight pussy. Fuck, she felt so good. I just rested inside her for a little bit, enjoying the sensation, and staring at her ass as she slowly rocked back and forth.

"MMMMMM, you feel soooo good baby. I don't want this ever to end." she whispered as her pussy clenched around my dick.

I feel so good? That's one thing I hated to hear. I wanted to hear, "HOLY SHIT JAMES! YOU'RE SO BIG AND FEEL SO FUCKING GOOD INSIDE MY TIGHT PUSSY! FUCK ME WITH YOUR BIG COCK AND STRETCH MY PUSSY OUT!"

Well, that wasn't going to happen. I'll have to settle for hearing that when I use that red dildo on her. O well, my dick was buried inside of her and she was starting to get close to having an orgasm. I knew exactly what would put her over the edge. I grabbed her hair into a pony tail with my left hand and pulled her head back towards me lifting her chest off the bed. With my right hand, I reached around and took a handful of her tit and started pinching and rolling her nipple through my fingers. I picked up the pace and looked down watching her ass ripple against my thrusts.

"AGGGHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMMMMMMMMING!!!!!" Belle screamed out. Her juices flooded her thighs and my cock. I could feel her pussy convulsing around me and I couldn't hold back any more as she tried to milk all of my cum out. I pulled my dick out and started shooting stream after stream of cum all over her ass and lower back. Belle jumped up, turned around, and dove at my dick with her mouth. "What the fuck!?" I thought as she devoured me whole and made my body shutter has I felt my dick enter her throat. I was cumming even more now as I held back her hair with both hands and watched as she fucked my cock with her mouth. I had never seen her do this and I fucking loved it.

"HOLY SHIT BELLE! OMG! FUCKKKK I'M CUMMING SO MUCH!" I bellowed as I fell backwards onto the bed. She kept up her onslaught, licking up and down my shaft and balls and then deep throating me again and again. I eventually had to push her off because I was about to pass out from the sensations I was experiencing.

Belle licked her lips, relishing her pussy juices and my cum that she had swallowed and laid her head down on my chest. I enveloped her with my arms, panting, catching my breath and in a state of wonderment. Belle had never swallowed my cum after I was inside of her. She had given me plenty of blowjobs and swallowed my cum, but NEVER after I had fucked her. WOW, that was incredible. What had gotten into her? We both eventually came down from our highs and went to rinse off together in a relaxing hot shower.

Thirty minutes later, we were on the way to brunch at our favorite spot. It was a beautiful day. 75 degrees, sunny, and a light breeze. Belle was wearing skin tight pink shorts that stopped just below her ass and a tight white tank top that showed off her athletic build. Her cleavage looked incredible and she had it accented with a Kendra Scott pink stoned necklace and matching earings. She looked incredible as always. With it being so nice outside, maybe I would go play golf later and try to break 80, but first, I wanted to have some drinks and eat some delicious food with my drop-dead gorgeous wife. I looked over at her in the passenger seat. She was typing out a text message on her phone and smiling.

"What's up babe? Who are you texting?" I asked.

"Mandy was asking why Sam hadn't left with her. I'm telling her that I'm not sure, but that maybe he wanted to stay longer and play that dice game and watch the movie with us. He did offer to help clean up too which was really nice." Belle replied. She had a slight smile on her face when she said this.

Was this the time I bring what I saw? It wasn't a dream right? Seemed too real to be a dream and when I went down on her, she was already so wet. It had to be real! Right?

I decided to push it. "Hey Belle..." I started. She sat up straight real quick and looked at me. Whenever I started a sentence by using her name and not some term of endearment like 'babe' or 'honey', it meant I was wanting to have a serious conversation.

"Did something happen last night with you and Sam?" I asked hesitantly watching her face for any clues.

Belle froze. Her brilliant hazel eyes started watering and her lips were quivering. "James, I, uh, I'm sorry! I should've asked you about it first! Did that asshole lie to me!?" she yelled.

I was a bit confused. "What do you mean? Did who lie to you?" I asked.

"Sam! When we were cleaning up the house he said you had told him about your fantasy. Your weird fantasy of watching me be with another guy. He told me that he said you were crazy to share me. That I was too gorgeous to share with anyone else. He said you told him to shoot his shot if he had the chance. I just laughed about it at first, but then I started wondering. You talked to me about it all the time and I love you so much James. I was thinking you might be happier if maybe I did try it. James, believe me when I tell you this... you are the love of my life and I would NEVER jeapordize our marriage!" Belle was talking faster and faster. "When we were picking up in the living room, I accidentally bumped into him and I could feel him through his pants. I know why Mandy was asking why he didn't leave with her. I could tell she was disappointed."

I was listening intently, my heart beating faster. Did I tell Sam to try something at our happy hour? Shit, maybe I did. we had a few drinks and I think I did joke about him pushing his luck if he ever got the chance. Was I jealous hearing this? Was I about to hear my wife admit to basically cheating on me? This is what I wanted though right? Was it really cheating if I was the one that was pushing this? No it was pushing, it was actually WISHING for it.

"During the movie, Sam put his hand on my butt and started rubbing it. I was really drunk and wasn't really thinking James! I just let it happen because I thought you wouldn't mind since this was your fantasy and you told him to try! I'm sorry James! I know I should've talked to you about this before anything happened, but I was too wrapped up in the moment and his fingers felt so good rubbing me. Please forgive me!" Belle was sobbing and grasping my free hand. I looked over at her and her eyes were pleading with me, searching for any sign of anger or remorse.

I took a deep breath and thought about what I wanted to say. "Baby, I saw it all happen. I saw Sam make the move on you. I saw you cum from his touch. I saw HIM cum from yours." Belle's eyes widened at that declaration.

"You saw everything?" she gasped. "Why didn't you stop it? Why didn't you say anything to me last night?"

"Belle, I was so turned on. Seeing how you were reacting to his touch and then watching your hands reach out to find his cock was so fucking hot. Should you have talked to me beforehand? Yes. Was I pleasantly surprised that I was watching my fantasy come to life? ABSOLUTELY! It was so hot seeing your hand reach for his dick and you cumming on his fingers. I'm not mad sweetie. I love you. Last night in the bedroom was so incredible! The sex was amazing! I mean you even asked me to use that huge dildo on you! You hardly ever ask for that!"

"I'm sorry James. I really really am! I don't know what got over me, but I was just drunk and couldn't stop my body from reacting. Then I felt how big Sam was. After it was over, I was shocked I would even do that! It's against everything I believe, but I was so turned on feeling how big he was in my hand. Even through his pants, I could tell he was really big. I needed to feel something like that inside me." Belle explained.

Hearing her admission to feeling how big Sam was and needing something like that inside of her made me get butterflies in my stomach. Hmmmm....I was also getting a boner... This was such a strange feeling.

"Belle, I am so turned on right now hearing you talk like this. I'm not mad at you. I mean, it IS my fantasy. It's a little weird it happened with my co-worker, but Sam and I are good friends."

"You're turned on??" Belle asked shocked. I nodded my head down to my lap and she looked down and noticed a bulge forming. She got a twinkle in her eye then and reached over and grabbed my dick through my pants. "You like hearing how I jacked off your friend and felt his huge cock cumming while his fingers were rubbing my tight pussy? How I needed to be filled by something big like Sam's cock?" she teased while fishing my dick out of my pants.

"O fuck yea baby. It was so hot watching you squirm on his fingers and how you worked his cock." I moaned. I was lost in pleasure and also trying not to wreck us into the car in front of us.

Belle leaned over and took my dick into her warm mouth and in less than 30 seconds, I was cumming down her throat again. Well, there was another first. Road head! She leaned back up licking her lips and fixing her hair.

"Damn baby! I am really enjoying whatever has come over you these past 2 days!" I exclaimed while watching her look at her reflection in the mirror and making sure she had any cum lingering on her face.

She smiled at me, "I can't believe this turns you on James, but I think I'm willing to explore this more with you. I'll try anything that makes you happy. But please know, I'm still hesitant about this and not sure if I'm fully comfortable with everything. I need to think more about what this means and how it could affect our future and our marriage."

We were about to pull into the restaurant so she finished quickly, "I was so turned on last night afterwards and the sex with you last night and this morning was incredible. I don't know if I could make love to someone else like that."

We pulled into a parking spot and her phone dinged. She looked down and smiled. "Looks like Mandy is bringing Sam to brunch with us. Maybe she did end up getting lucky last night after all! This should be interesting. Let's talk more about your fantasy later tonight over a bottle of wine. Maybe we should invite Mandy and Sam over for dinner too?"

With that, Belle, put her phone away and stepped out of the car. I watched her perfect ass jiggle as she adjusted her shorts. Damn, my life was great and was about to get even better.

To be continued...