Hidden Surprise

Story Info
Lesbian takes a girl home and gets a surprise.
5.5k words
4.71
32.6k
78
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hotelroom
Hotelroom
780 Followers

Everyone in this story is over the age of 18.

My name is Emma and I am a lesbian. I had always been a lesbian, my first time being sexually turned on was watching female dancers in a music video. Men had never had the same effect and as I got older the feelings only got stronger. It took me a long time to come out. In school I had to hide my true feelings. I was one of the "fit" girls as guys used to call us and had to always make excuses not to date them. Coming out so late meant that I was very limited in experience. When I finally did come out it meant I had no confidence, but I managed to gain some experience while in college and that helped me to gain some confidence.

Now in my mid 20s I had slept with a number of women but I've never had a girlfriend. I did. It mind too much as I loved the thrill of talking to new girls, and loved the thrill of sleeping with them even more. I loved how slow and soft sex was with another girl, not like the hard and fast sex my friends had said sex was with men.

I live in a small studio flat in the city, I could afford better but I don't need the extra space and I think it's good to save money now. I work for a large tech company and earn pretty good money for my age. It was one of those new hip company's that like to make big shows to prove they treat their staff right. Tonight was one of those shows, a big party because we hit all our targets for the last 6 months. To be fair they did treat staff right and these parties were normally really good fun.

I was dressed in a nice light blue dress. I've always been a runner so I had a nice tight body which looked amazing in this dress. My hair was a dirty blonde which I had slight curls in and let it hang just past my shoulders. I had met a few coworkers and was having a drink when Sara walked in. She was one of the new executives, at her age which must have only been a few years older then me was impressive. She was also stunning. She had dark brown hair and a slim but shapely body. Ever since she had started I could not help but stare at her when she came through my department.

I found Sara alone, sat on one of the booths in the corner. I decided to get her a drink and go drink with her.

"Hey." I said sitting down next to her.

"Hello." She replied with a smile.

"I brought you a drink, I hope you don't mind." I said.

"Thank you." She laughed, taking the drink I offered.

"What are you doing all alone?" I asked.

"Waiting for you" she said with a wink.

"Wow, that was smooth." I laughed. "And here I thought I was coming to flirt with you."

"Oh was you now?" She asked.

"Maybe." I said. She was even more pretty up close. "My plan was to get you drunk."

"The prettiest girl here does not need to get me drunk." She told me.

"I am not the prettiest girl here." I told her.

"Yes you are Emma." She laughed.

"How do you know my name?" I asked.

"I asked about you." She said. "When I first saw you I had to know who you were."

"Well this is not how I thought this was going to go." I laughed.

"How did you think it would go?" She asked.

"Well I thought you would be nice but make an excuse to leave." I said. "Why would the very pretty and very successful women talk to me."

"I would not go that far." She laughed. "Im glad you did come over."

"Me too."

We made some small talk for a while and got a few more drinks in. She did not stop flirting with me the whole time. As the party started to die down she asked if I wanted to go back to hers for another drink. I of course said yes. Turns out she lived in the really nice apartments just a short walk from the office. Inside her place was amazing. It was so big and modern with a large balcony over looking the river. As soon as she closed the door behind her she took my arms and brought me in for a kiss. I happily returned it. She was slightly taller then me so I had to reach up to kiss her. As we kissed she guided me to her bedroom. I removed my dress before I rigged hers off. We were now both in our underwear on the bed kissing. I removed her bra to reveal her boobs. They were perfect. The perfect size and shape. She followed my move and removed my bra. They were not as big as hers but still nice and perky.

She had her hand inside my panties and was a finger deep in my pussy. She knew what she was doing. I decided to return the favour and moved my hand down into hers.

"What the fuck." I said, pulling my hands out of her panties.

"What?"

"You have a penis." I said having felt it.

"Yeah, I thought you knew." She said getting up.

"No." I said having calmed down a bit after freaking out.

"I don't keep it a secret at work. That's why I was surprised when you came over to me." She said. "Oh my god I'm so embarrassed. I'm so sorry."

"No it's ok. I should not have freaked out like that." I told her.

"I understand why you did it's ok." She said sitting back on the bed.

"Are you trans?" I asked.

"Yes." She said.

"I would never have guessed." I said.

"I changed when I was young. And have some good surgeons." She said pointing at her boobs.

"Very good surgeons." I said not being able to look away. "Why did you keep it?"

"Doctors told me it would never been like a real one." She told me. "And I would get more sexual pleasure keeping my penis."

"Ok." Was all I could think of saying.

"He was wrong of course." She said.

"In what way?"

"Every girl I meet reacts the same way."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be not your fault. Must girls react the same."

"I'm sorry. I don't want to be like most girls." I told her. I leaned forward and gave her a kiss. "You are very pretty."

"Thank you." She said returning my kiss.

"I get that this puts you off." She said, pointing at her covered penis. "But I could still please you."

I agreed with a kiss and she laid me back down. My hands stayed playing with her boobs this time. Her hand worked their way back down to my pussy and her fingers were magic in my pussy. It was not long before my pussy squeezed her fingers as I came. She let me ride my orgasm and just kissed my neck as I relaxed.

We made our awkward goodbyes, as with any hook ups, and I left. I could not stop thinking about her all weekend. I should have been disgusted by the fact that she had a penis but I just was not. But just the thought of a penis was a massive turn off for me. I had never been penetrated by anything other then a penis. Any time a girl had brought toys into the bedroom I had refused. Dildos and strap-ons had felt too close to sex with men for my comfort. Plus a good tongue or finger could do the job just fine.

The next week at work I saw Sara eating lunch alone and I did not want things to be weird with us. I grabbed my lunch and joined her. We made some small talk and all the awkwardness disappeared. I really enjoyed her company and I agreed to go to her place for dinner tomorrow night.

I had to stay late that night at work so I went to hers straight after. As soon as she opened the door the smell of cooking hit me. It smelt amazing.

"A successful business women and a cook." I laughed at her.

"A girl of many talents." She laughed back.

She opened a bottle of wine as she sever dinner. I don't know what it was called but it was amazing. After eating we lounged on the sofa and soon found ourself kissing. It was not long before we started to strip each other and was down to just our panties again.

"I don't mind our pleasure being one sided again." She said. "But I need to be naked this time, it hurts when it's hard in these."

"Ok." I replied. I wanted her to please me again, and I could handle it just being out. I think.

She stood up and pulled her panties down. Her cock surprised me. It was larger then I first thought, at least 7" and pretty thick. It was also completely hairless and looked just as smooth as the rest of her was.

"Does it make you uncomfortable?" She asked.

"A little bit." I admitted.

"Do you want to stop?"

"No." I said honestly.

"Good." She smiled.

With that she got down on her knees between my legs and removed my panties. She revealed my smooth pussy.

"It's so pretty." She said as she lowered her head to it. She began licking me out and from this angle all I saw was a beautiful women eating me out. I thought her fingers were magic but it was nothing compared to her tongue. She soon had me moaning out load and she was an expert at getting me close and then backing off. She done that 3 or 4 times before she finally let me cum. I collapsed in the sofa after my orgasm. Sara got up and leaned over me for a kiss, her face was wet with my pussy juices. As she kissed me I felt her hard cock brush against me leg.

She broke the kiss off and disappeared into her room. A minute later she returned wearing PJs. I had gotten dressed myself and we said goodbye as I made my way back home. I needed a shower before work tomorrow. We spent the rest of the week texting each other and chatting at work when we bumped into each other. She offered to cook for me again Friday night and I could not say no.

Again I went straight from work and she cooked another amazing meal for me. This time we quickly found ourselves naked in bed together. She fingered me to another orgasm as I kissed her and played with her boobs. In this position I could feel her cock on my leg the whole time.

"You are very good with those." I laughed after my orgasm had passed.

"Well I had no choice." She told me.

"What do you mean?"

"Well at first any girl I got into bed freaked out like you did." She said.

"I'm sorry." I said and meant it.

"No it's ok that's not what I meant. They freaked out left. After that happened a few times I kept it hidden. Any girl I got to bed I would make up some lie about being on my period and I would just please them."

"Oh my god that sucks." I told her. Knowing full well that I was pretty much doing the same. I felt ashamed.

"I have never had someone make me cum." She told me.

"Are you serious?" I asked.

"Yep." She said sadly.

I felt even more ashamed then I did before. So far she had given me 3 amazing orgasms, and 2 amazing meals, and I had given her nothing. I also just felt terrible for her, to have gone this long without being made to cum. To my own surprise I reached down and stroked her cock. It was still semi hard and as smooth to touch as it looked.

"Are you sure?" She asked me with a desperate look in her eyes.

To answer her I kissed her. As I did I grabbed her cock properly. It felt weird in my hand as I had never done this before. I was unsure what to do and slowly began to stroke it up and down. It seemed to work as she began to kiss me harder. She rolled over a bit onto her back to give me better access. I moved my mouth down to lick her nipples. I also wanted to see how her cock looked in my hand. It looked strange but it was not the turn off I thought it would be.

"How does it feel?" I asked her.

"So good." She moaned into my ear.

"Am I doing it right?" I asked as I wanted to make sure.

"Yes. Maybe spit on your hand a bit." She said after a while, scared that I might stop. I was not going to stop. I wanted to please her and I was kind of enjoying it. I did stop long enough to spit into my hand and start to stroke her cock again. It did feel better doing it with a bit of lube. I was enjoying the reaction I was getting from her and went back to playing with her nipples as I stroked her.

"I'm going to cum." She moaned. I stopped licking her nipples to look at her cock. I was curious to see her cum. After a few more stokes she came. It shot out of her cock and landed on her stomach. As it died down the last few drops leaked down my hand as I held her cock. I could smell the cum from here and it was not terrible. It felt warm on my hand.

"How was that?" I asked.

"Amazing." She replied. She had tears in her eyes. "Thank you so much. I will never forget that."

"I hope you don't." I laughed. She pulled my down and gave me a massive kiss. We kissed then ended in a cuddle. After a while we broke the cuddle. I needed to clean my hand and she needed a shower. We decided to shower to together, the sight of her penis made me less uncomfortable now. We watched a film that night and I decided to spend the night with her. She gave me some spare PJs and we cuddled in bed together until we feel asleep.

In the morning I woke up alone. I could smell something cooking and made my way out of bed. Sara was in the kitchen making breakfast. Her living room and kitchen were open planned and had a breakfast bar which I sat at. We had a lovely breakfast and hung out for a few hours before I left. We spent the rest of the weekend texting each other.

That week at was pay day on the Tuesday so a load of us had plans to go for a drink after work. Sara was there and we spent an hour drinking together before slipping off back to her place. It was not long before we were stripping each other's clothes off. I even removed her panties for her. She went down on me for a bit but stopped before I could cum. She was getting me very turned on and I guessed she wanted me in the right mood to please her again. It was working. When she moved up to lay next to me, my hand made its way down her smooth body to her rock hard cock. This time feeling more brave, from drink and from last time, I went for her balls. They felt weird to touch and the more I squeezed them the more she seemed to like it. This time I did not need to be asked to spit on my hand before I began stroking her cock. Her hand had made its way to my pussy and we were pleasing each other at the same time.

"I want us to cum together." I whispered in her ear.

"Tell me when you are close." She answered.

We kissed as we pleasured each other, our free hands pulling each other closer. I could feel her boobs press into mine as she worked her magic fingers in me.

"I'm close baby." I moaned into her ear.

As I said that she worked her fingers a little hard and as I felt my orgasm almost explode I felt her cock tense. As my orgasm hit me I felt the warmth of her cum spill down my hand. We held each other as we enjoyed our joint orgasms. Once it had passed Sara cleaned herself off and got dressed and left the room. She came back with 2 drinks for use to enjoy in bed. She remained in her PJs and left me naked.

"Did you know that I'm technically still a virgin." She said as we enjoyed our drinks.

"Because you have never fucked anyone with that?" I said pointing to her covered penis.

"Yep."

"Did you know that I've never been penetrated by anything other then a finger." I told her.

"Really?" She asked. "No strap-ons or dildos?"

"Nope. I never liked the idea of them." I said.

"Because they made you think of sex with men?" She asked.

"Kinda yeah." I replied. She went quite for a minute after that.

"Do you see me as a man?" She asked finally.

"No, I see you as a beautiful women." I told her honestly.

"Even with this?" She asked, half grabbing her penis.

"If I did not would I have stroked it until you came over my hand." I laughed. She gave me a kiss and a small laugh as she pulled away.

"Thank you." She said. We cuddled for an while and enjoyed our drinks while we talked. We finished our drinks and she went to go make another. I was feeling the effects quickly as it just topped up the drinks from earlier.

"Do you have any sexual fantasy's you want to happen?" I asked her as she came back in.

"Erm... I don't know." She said.

"Sorry if that was out of nowhere. I was just curious as you don't have much experience." I told her.

"Do you?" She asked me back.

"I did. I wanted to have a threesome with two other girls. I made it happen and it was amazing." I told her.

"Wow, that sounds hot." She laughed.

"So do you have any?" I asked again.

"Besides just fucking a girl?" She mocked.

"Yes, besides that." I laughed.

"Well I watched a lot of POV porn and I'm kinda obsessed with the idea of getting a blowjob, and then cumming on their faces." She said quietly.

"Wow, ok." I said.

"Sorry I know that grosses you out." She said.

"You can never gross me out." I said and gave her a kiss. She returned my kiss and I laid her down and straddled her. As we kissed I felt her get hard again. By this point I was tipsy again and horny as hell.

"Maybe I could fulfil one of your desires." I told her. "Fuck me."

"Are you sure?" She asked.

"Just be gentle." I said and moved off her to lay on my back.

Sara got up and removed her clothes. Her cock was rock hard. She went to one of her draws and removed a small bottle of lube. She came back to her bed and made her way to my pussy. She went down on me first making sure I was super wet and super turned on. After a few minutes she stopped and got up onto her knees.

"I'm not on the pill. So we need a condom?" I asked.

"My sperm don't work after the treatment I had. I can wear one if you want though." She said.

"No don't." I said.

She rubbed some of the lube onto her cock and moved closer to me. She lifted my hips up to her and with one hand guided her cock towards my pussy.

"If you want me to stop just say so." She told me.

"Fuck me." I said, now even more horny.

With that as her queue she slowly pushed herself inside of me. As she worked the tip of her cock in I felt myself being stretched. I had never had anything more then a finger inside of me. She kept pushing into me until I felt her balls touch me. With her full length inside me I had realised that I was missing out never letting a girl use a toy on me. It felt amazing to have something this big stretched me out and be so deep inside of me. Sara's eyes were filled with lust as she watched her cock appear and disappear as she began fucking me.

"You are so tight." She said.

"You are so big." I laughed back.

She smiled and started to fuck me with a bit more pace and power. I closed my eyes and enjoyed being fucked for the very first time. It was a lot more rough then the sex I was used too but it felt just as good. Sara leant over me to kiss my neck and squeeze my boobs as she fucked me.

"I want you to cum on my cock." She whispered into my ear. I only moaned in response. She took that for the yes it was and got back up onto her knees. I looked up at her and she looked beautiful. Her pretty face filled with lust, her perfect boobs bouncing away and her large cock fucking my pussy. With one hand holding my side she used the other to rub my clit. She knew what she was doing and in just a few minutes I was cumming for the first time from a cock. She let me ride out my orgasm, slowly fucking me. It felt different to cum with something inside of me.

"Cum in me." I told her after my orgasm faded.

She did not need to be told twice and began fucking me hard again. After a minute she told me she was going to cum. I felt her body tense up and then I felt something warm feel my pussy up. It was a strange feeling but it was not unpleasant. As she came she collapsed on top of me with her cock still in me. I held her tight as she came. I felt her go soft and then pull out of me. As she did I felt some of her cum leak out.

"Thank you." She said.

"No thank you. I did not know how good it felt to be fucked like that." I told her.

"You a cock lover now?" She laughed.

"Only your cock." I laughed back. "And you can fuck me whenever you want."

"I want to fuck you every second of every day." She said.

We feel asleep cuddling each other that night. Thankfully we woke up the next morning with enough time to get ready for work. Sara was busy for the rest of the week preparing for a work trip the following week. She was flying out Sunday morning so we had arranged for me to come over and spend the night on Saturday. That night we ordered dinner in and I helped her pack. It felt nice to be with her and we had fun doing the most normal things. We packed until it was late the I said I would leave so that she could wake early for her flight.

Hotelroom
Hotelroom
780 Followers
12