Hidden Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stay, please?" She asked.

"And what do I get?" I asked back laughing.

"What ever you want." She said.

"Your cock." I told her. She got a serious look on her face after I said that.

"Do you mean that or are you just saying it to make me happy?" She asked.

"At first I found it very off putting. The first time I stroked it was just to make you happy, then I kinda enjoyed it. The second time was to see if I really did enjoy it, I did. The first time we had sex was to make you happy. This second time will be to see if I really did enjoy it." I explained.

She looked at me for a second before leaning over to kiss me. We kissed and stripped each other as we made our way to the bedroom. We fell onto the bed and she slowly played with my pussy, getting it nice and wet. My hand wet to her cock and stroked it. It was rock hard. I moved round and straddled her thighs. I was now stroking her cock right in front of me. This was about as close as I have been while playing with it. It no longer put me off, instead I just felt the need to have it in me. So I got up about and moved forward. With the hand I was stroking her cock with I used it to aim it at my pussy. I looked down at Sara as a slowly lowered myself. It felt just as good as last time to be stretched out by her cock. Once I was fully sat on her cock I began fucking myself with it. It was not a movement that I was used to so it took me a while to find the rhythm. Sara did not mind me taking my time, she was holding my ass and watching me ride her cock. I rode her like that for a while before I bent over so that I could kiss her. In this position Sara was able to take over and begin thrusting upwards. I let her take charge as we kissed.

"I'm going to cum." She moaned.

Hearing this almost made me cum, instead I tried to hold it back until I felt her cum feel my pussy. As I felt it I let go and had my own powerful orgasm. I collapsed on top of Sara as she finished her last few pumps into me. She held me like that until I felt her soft cock slide out of me, followed by her cum.

"I love you." She told me.

"I love you too." I said and gave her a kiss.

We cuddled until we fell asleep. The next morning we woke up early and both got ready to leave, me to go home and her for her flight. We had a big hug and kiss before she left. She was going to be gone a week and when she returned I wanted to treat her. So that night I order a penis like dildo from the internet. It arrived a few days later and that night I found a video online of a guide of how to give blowjobs. Using the dildo I was able to practice. I never thought I would be sat at home alone learning how to suck cock. But it was not some disgusting guys cock. It was beautiful Sara's cock.

The week without her was finally over and that night we agreed to meet at hers for dinner and to catch up. We spent a few hours over dinner talking and I helped her to unpack. We ended up on the sofa and started to make out. Our kissing got more intense and I started to strip her clothes off. I got her naked before I removed any of my clothes.

"I have a surprise for you." I told her. I then got up in front of her and gave her a small strip tease. Once I was fully naked I got to my knees between her legs.

"Remember your last fantasy?" I asked her.

"Are you serious?" She replied.

"I'm going to suck your cock." I told her.

She did not say anything, too scared that I might stop. I was not going to stop. Instead I took her cock in my hand a slowly lowered my head and licked the tip. This earned me a moan from Sara. I then slipped my lips around the tip of her cock and began sucking it. This earned me even more moans and really turned me on. I used my last few days of practice and began sucking her cock as well as I could. I made sure to use lots of spit as the videos told me. It seemed to be working from the sounds she was making. I looked up as I had her cock in my mouth and the look on Sara's face filled me with joy. She looked so happy.

"Are you enjoying it baby?" I asked as I took her cock out my mouth and just stroked it.

"It feeling like nothing I have ever felt before." She told me breathless.

"Well maybe you should feel this." I said and lowered my head to her balls. These I licked and sucked on for a while until they were dripping wet. Sara made even more noises as I did.

"How was that?" I asked with a sly smile.

"I love you." Was all she said.

"I love you too." I told her.

"When you say my fantasy, do you mean all of it?" She asked quietly.

"Yes I do. Just let me know when you are close." I said.

I went back to sucking her cock and I found I kinda enjoyed it. It was different from licking pussy but did not find it as disgusting as I feared. And the way Sara reacted turned me on so much that was was soaking wet myself. This would not be the last blowjob I have her. I wanted her first one to be amazing so I did all the tricks the videos had taught me and I took my time and did not rush it. I must have been sucking her cock for over 20 minutes when she told me she was close.

"Finish how ever you want." I told her.

She stood up and took her own cock in her hand. She stroked it hard while pointing it at me. The videos I watched had the women open their mouth and look up at their faces, so that's what I did. It must have worked as she came straight after that. The first few bits of cum hit my forehead and each drop after that was lower. It went down my nose before one went into my mouth. The last few hit my chin and dropped down onto my boobs. I swallowed the bit that went into my mouth. It did not taste bad. The rest of it one my face felt kinda nice as it was so warm. As her cock was going soft I took it back into my mouth to clean it off. I looked up at Sara, her cum on my face and her cock in my mouth. I must have looked amazing to her. Once her cock was soft she sank to her knees in front of me.

"You look amazing." She said.

"Covered in your cum?" I asked.

"Yes my very own lesbian cumslut." She laughed.

"Mmm, I kinda like the sound of that. I will be your cumslut whenever you want." I told her.

With that she kissed me. She did not mind getting her own cum on her. She even licked some of it off my face to spit into my mouth, which I found very hot. She moved me to the sofa and made me sit. She then went down on me for just as long as I did her. A couple of orgasms later we both sat on the sofa with each other's juices on our faces. Once we both had the energy again we went for a shower together.

"Move in with me." She said as we stood under the water.

"Ok." I replied.

She kissed me and that weekend I moved my stuff in. It did not take long. Over the next few months we had an amazing time. Each week we would have normal sex at least once and we would have a day of oral. She would lick my pussy anyway we could think of. In return I sucked her dick everyday. This included her face fucking me, deep throat's and anything else we could think of. She also came everywhere she wanted. This included in my mouth and throat and all over my boobs. But cumming over my face was her favourite and the one she done the most. We fucked in every position never doing the same one twice in a row. Besides the sex we also had an amazing time together out of the bedroom and even booked a holiday together later on that year. We could not wait.

I hoped you enjoyed this story. Please feel free to message me with your thoughts. Thanks.

12