All Comments on 'Hidden Surprise'

by Hotelroom

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
rml65rml65over 2 years ago

Enjoyed your story very much, would have loved more but maybe another chapter soon?!

I think your writing is getting better as you go.

NSFW999NSFW999over 2 years ago

The story has so much potential but the excecution is terrible. It feels rushed and doesn't flow well. And it has a number of spelling errors aswell. Not bad for a first draft but you should work on it some more.

Right now it's a 3/5 for me and that's generous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, byt please get an editor to help you next time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The best story i ever read and i read many.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really good trans story. As a CD this is a fantasy of mine.

maxx308maxx308over 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story but found it difficult to read as words appeared to be missing or the wrong word was used. An editor is sorely needed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very sweet story, but one thing that happens only in porn is guys (or people with penises, anyway) cumming on a girl's face. I have had sex with dozens of women over many years, and I can count the times I have cum on woman's face on the fingers of one hand. And those were because I was going to cum in her mouth and she got a little panicky. Of course lesbians may be different, but the two lesbians (okay, bi women) I have had desperately needed cum inside them.

akindman22015akindman22015over 2 years ago

Very nicely done. Thank you for writing and sharing.

Dawn191270Dawn191270over 2 years ago

Superb I enjoyed this so much .

CosmereCosmereover 2 years ago

Surprisingly wholesome

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 2 years ago

Lovely story about caring and being sensitive. For me though, I will have my surgery and have my thing removed as a virgin .. yes .. I will never use my male thing before becoming the woman that I should have been

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

loved it!

AmieLynnLoveAmieLynnLoveabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed this story a lot. I agree with some of the other comments about getting an editor or at least proofread your story. Keep writing.

RetiredCappyRetiredCappyabout 1 year ago

Been hoping to read a story like this. Nice to read that women can see the beauty of a loving facial as well as us guys. Great story.

FlaresandslippersFlaresandslippersabout 1 year ago

Her boobs were perfect? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Don't expect anyone to believe that for a second lol

ashvanbruinashvanbruinabout 1 year ago

Great story, saved to favourites x

HardfordiverseHardfordiverse8 months ago

Would love to see you do her in the arse with a strapon and for her to pound your arse too !

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This was so cute. It reminds me of me and my wife, which is exactly what I was hoping for when I searched. Uh, go U-Haul! Go understanding each other! Yay lesbians with dicks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHotelroom@Hotelroom
Hey Iā€™m Emma Iā€™m bi and single living in London. I do spend most of my time travelling in hotels so please come keep me company. Just trying to give people something to enjoy. Feel free to message me if you like my stories. Please include your user name so I can reply t...