Hidden Thoughts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as he was about to pull out he felt delicate fingers wrap around his shaft. It definitely felt like a woman's hand. Gentle and small with long hard fingernails it glided and turned, pulling and twisting as if trying to loosen a locked door. Warm breath hinted at what was to come and as soft lips cradled his head he praised the lord.

Engulfed in ecstatic hot pulsating bliss he could tell this was no nervous first-timer. Her mouth expertly manipulated every millimetre as she worked up and down his full length. Adam wanted to groan so badly but the constant noise of footsteps outside reminded him he wasn't alone. Could they hear her slurping? Fuck it didn't matter.

It had been so long since he last felt the pleasure of a lady's oral embrace and she was a hundred times better than his ex. There's no letup, no stopping for a break or switching to masturbation to disguise an aching jaw, it was tonsil-deep non-stop kneading, tongue swirling, teeth scraping throbbing euphoria.

His body pressed against the graffiti-covered wall, his cock felt locked in the hole like a bolt secured by a bolt. Even if he wanted to withdraw her finger and thumb grip held him trapped at her mercy as his cock trembled in her eager mouth. Her writhing rippling tongue pressed his shaft against her palate as each oral stroke took him deep into her throat ending with a little gulp that seemed to pull him impossibly deeper still.

While Adam could only wonder who was behind the wall, Paula and Jenny were well aware, "Well I hope he likes MILF," said Jenny.

"More like GILF. Guess grannies need their vitamin C as well. You going to tell him or should I?"

"You're his sister, that's your job."

"Think he'll go nuts?"

"Least it's not a guy I suppose. Think she's still got her teeth," giggled Jenny.

"I might tell him it was you, " smirked Paula.

"Don't you fucking dare. Anyways it mightn't be him."

"Then it doesn't matter does it?"

Meanwhile, Adam was struggling not to cum. Part of him knew his anonymity shielded him from the shame of shooting too quickly but he still had his pride, besides why rush something so good. But alas some things are impossible, her pulsating writhing tongue and wild sucking was too much to bare and all was released in one explosive surge. As his quivering cock felt her swallow before releasing her grip he could barely believe what had happened.

Post-nut regret hit hard, Adam nervously opened the door expecting to be confronted by angry stares from pub staff or worse the police. The uneventfulness of his exit was almost as sweet as his orgasm. Still, he had to face them two outside. As he made his way to the garden he prayed they wouldn't probe too deep.

"Sooo, did you find the hole?" asked Jenny.

"You look hot and flustered, c'mon how was it?" asked Paula.

"She knew her way around a cock that's for sure," he replied wondering if it was Jenny's lips that had pleasured him.

"She?" replied Jenny raising her eyebrow. Adam knew she was joking.

"You see that girl over there? The leggy blonde in the fuckme boots? That's her," whispered Paula.

Adam looked across at a twentysomething sipping on a cocktail, "Bloody hell I got lucky didn't I?"

Adam couldn't sleep that night. How many men had used that hole? How many had his sister pleasured through it? His cock had occupied the same space her mouth had been, "Perhaps if I go back without her knowing I'll get lucky," he told himself optimistically. Then again perhaps she never introduced him to the glory hole to buy his silence. Perhaps it was more the sexual chat she wanted, was she actually flirting with him, or was that his own wishful thinking?

A CHAT WITH KEVIN.

Two weeks had passed since Adams's gloryhole initiation. He was unsure if Paula had any further sexual encounters but he suspected so for she always looked more chirpy after a good dicking. One person who was definitely looking more relaxed was their neighbour, Kevin. No angry father had come beating on his door and his wife remained blissfully ignorant of his relationship with Paula. He was grateful that Adam had kept his mouth shut, although he knew it was more for Paula's sake than his.

Adam had kept his distance but that was about to end when he was cornered by his dad. "You free this afternoon?"

Adam knew that meant he wanted something done, "Not got much on, why?"

"You couldn't pop over Kevin's could you? He's having trouble with his laptop, he says he's going to take it to that place by the kebab shop but I said you're good at that kinda of stuff."

"Might be better to leave it to the pros."

"That's what he said but I insisted he lets you have a look anyway."

Reluctantly Adam knocked on his door, he knew it was going to be awkward for both of them. "My dad says you've got a bit of a computer problem."

Adams's hope of being politely turned away vanished when he was invited inside. Worse still, Kevin's wife was nowhere to be seen. He looked at the laptop perched on the coffee table, "How long you had that?"

"About 12 years I think. Got it at that second-hand place that closed down. Don't know what's wrong with it but if it was any slower it'd be special needs."

"You'd be better off replacing it, to be honest."

"Thanks for keeping quiet by the way."

"It"s OK."

"Heard you went to The Black Ox, I pop in there from time to time. Good isn't it?"

"First time I've been in."

"Bet you'll be back. Bit of a lottery but that's half the fun when you get to my age."

Adam wondered how much he knew, "Shame you can't see though."

"Be fun to sit in the shed and watch wouldn't it?"

Adam had thought that himself but didn't say, "Taking your wife doesn't know about that either?"

"She doesn't know I know about the hole but I know she knows about the hole"

"Does she go to the hole?"

"I know from a mate she's been in the shed at least once. Thing about the hole is everyone knows someone who knows someone who's been at the hole but no one admits they've been at the hole."

"You not mind your wife going?"

"I can't judge, can I? Besides it's only a blowjob. No real harm in that is there?"

"Guess not."

"That Jenny's nice, you two an item?"

"No, she's more Paula's friend."

"Shame, she looks fun."

Adam knew exactly what he meant and it wasn't lost on him how quickly Kevin had sexualised their conversation. He felt he should walk away but another part compelled him to stay.

"Paula says you two have been 'friends' a while."

"I suppose she's told you everything."

"Not everything but enough."

"We were both at a low patch and things just happened, then kept happening."

"She says you only do anal because of your wife."

"True, but it's also what Paula wanted too."

"I wouldn't have thought that."

"Women like the mix of trust and dominance. It's why 90% of anal is with an older man."

Adam wasn't sure about that statistic but he had to admit to himself no one was banging on his door begging to be buggered. But why was Kevin telling him this? Surely he'd want to steer clear of the topic, was he getting it off his chest? Was he getting aroused by it, or worse still was he hoping to bend him over as well? Adam knew he was equally guilty, a better man wouldn't be dancing around his sister's sex life, perhaps Kevin sensed that. Adam couldn't help be a little envious that this old man had known Paula in a way he never could. There was so much he longed to ask. Oh to have witnessed that sweet first time.

"Always thought with older it was when babysitters steal beer out the fridge and stuff like that."

Kevin smiled, "Has to be a full pack or you can get in trouble for that. Nah it's nearly always they've got an itch to scratch and you're just in the right place right time. You know it's not entirely right but no guy's going to turn it down."

Adam nodded quietly.

"How long were you watching really? Asked Kevin, taking away Adam's high ground at a stroke.

"Not sure 3,4,5 mins," replied Adam before instantly regretting not saying a few seconds.

Kevin gave him a look that said 'and the rest' before asking, "Why didn't you say anything or just step away?"

"Dunno just kinda froze. Shock probably.'

"Yeah, nearly had a heart attack when I saw you. Must have been weirder for you though, she being your sister and all that."

Adam felt Kevin was trying to lead the conversation down a certain path that must be tread carefully. It wasn't that Adam wouldn't like to travel it, just he feared his sister's reaction if she found out.

"It was a lot to process. Usually, she's more discreet. Weren't you worried our parents would catch you? "

"She said the house was going to be empty until six, guess she was wrong. Dads tend to be less understanding than mothers."

'Or wives' thought Adam, "Guess so, they're both ok with her bringing guys home but you kinda feel Mam's more ok with it than Dad is."

"Not unusual, they're more protective while mothers are more encouraging."

As much as Adam would love to see his sister holding their mother's hands as she whispered words of encouragement while she took a ploughing he knew that was well out of the question. If that were true he'd be the one doing the ploughing.

"I think you've been watching too much porn."

"Porn reflects real life more than you think, where do you think they get their scripts from? They know guys prefer scenarios that remain in the realms of possibility."

"And girls?"

"Absolutely. A lot fantasize about older guys. It's probably why she, you know, gave herself to me."

Adam wanted to reply, 'I thought you seduced her?' but he bit his tongue. "Guess at your age teens are a common fantasy? Must have thought it was your lucky day."

"Aye, if I'm honest. Morally not my best move but what guy wouldn't cave in to temptation?"

Adam hoped most married ones like Kevin for a start. Still, guys who twist the blame onto teen girls aren't known for their morality. One day he's bricking it, a week later he's spinning it better than a politician.

"True, but you always think it about other girls never your sister."

"You probably never thought she'd take you to a glory hole either. You're lucky, a lot of girls aren't as open with their brothers. Bet neither of you told your parents."

Adam shook his head.

Kevin continued, "I'm never rough with her if that's what's worrying you. Always take it easy, nice 'n' slow."

"I've always imagined it's quite scary for a girl at first, you know being painful."

"Not painful if you know what you're doing. But I can see where you're coming from. They're apprehensive yet a need to be filled. It's like a fledgling flapping its wings, the sky calling, the ground threatening."

"And you just need to give them a little push?"

"It's what they want, girls don't want sex with you, they want to be taken by you. They want to be dominated yet they want to feel safe and desired."

Adam gulped a little, Kevin could see he was getting a little flustered, "She said you made her a woman. If you don't mind me asking did she take it well?"

Kevin smiled a knowing smile, one that said I know your deepest thoughts. "When I penetrated her and felt my head pop inside she gave off the sweetest little yelp I've ever heard. I knew it must have hurt a little and she could easily have cried stop, but she didn't, she surrendered her body to me and I repaid that trust the best I could."

Adam pictured her squirming under Kevin's dad-bod gasping and moaning as she endured her first cock. "Couldn't have been that bad if she came back for more."

"Once girls get over the initial shock of penetration it's pleasant enough for them, just bit odd inside that's all. You know if you're curious we could always.. " replied Kevin pointing upstairs.

"It's ok, I better be getting back now," replied Adam as he quickly rose to his feet.

Adam lay with floppy cock in hand that night. It was force of habit, but tonight it wasn't going to spring to life, for this morning's encounter with Kevin had opened up old wounds and added a few more for good measure. Adam knew he should have just kept quiet, fixed the laptop and left. He shouldn't have let himself be drawn into a sexual conversation, he definitely shouldn't have asked about his sister.

But the fact was he did. The question now was how much was going to filter back to Paula? Perhaps Kevin will keep quiet out of fear of losing ass, then again he struck Adam as being the type who'd get off on telling her. He certainly seemed knowledgeable about inexperienced teen girls, Adam wondered how many other local teens Kevin had bedded.

And how the fuck could he? Kevin wasn't rich, he dressed in supermarket clothes and made sure he got every penny worth out of them. His pot belly bulged from his scrawny frame as if it were to burst any second and it was obvious he cut his own hair. How could a guy like that plough Paula or anyone else for that matter?

Did he have a huge cock? Adam remembered overhearing Paula say she wouldn't let anyone over six inches up her ass so that couldn't be it. Still, at least that was in Adams's favour. And that was another thing, he had offered Adam a go. No gentle suggestion, no beating around the bush, just straight out with it like he's offering a cup of tea.

Adam heard a low buzz coming from Paula's room, that rose a fell rhythmically like a bee hopping from flower to flower. He was in no doubt what it was, it was the purple one she kept in her bottom drawer. He knew that because the white vibrator made a different sound as well as a less plasticky smell.

Of course, what any girl masturbating wants is someone to just walk in the room and give them the real McCoy. Porn makes that very clear and porn is never wrong. A horny girl wants dick, any dick, even her brothers. Kevin wouldn't waste time, he'd be straight in, So what was stopping him? Perhaps one night he'll man up and give her the dicking she deserves, just not tonight and probably not tomorrow either.

THE LANTERN

Three weeks passed when Jenny came a knocking, "You going to Sharon's party on Saturday?" she asked.

"Fuck yeah," replied Paula, "Even talked him into coming."

Jenny looked at Adam, "Bet you didn't need much persuasion. She tell you about the lantern Sharon always puts up? "

"No, what's that?"

"Fucking great, that's what it is. Corner of the room right, she's hung a white sheet from ceiling to floor, wall to wall. So you've got this little triangular space.

Paula butted in, "The sheet, it's stretched tight, like an old movie screen."

"You mean she's screened off a corner, Why?" asked Adam.

Jenny continued, "Here's the genius part, there's a really bright lamp inside, lights the whole thing up like a lantern and casts your shadow onto the screen."

"You mean like one of those Chinese shadow puppet things?"

"Yeah basically. Only you put people inside and watch their shadows fuck and stuff."

"You're taking the piss," snorted Adam, "Who the fucks going to go in that?"

"You said the same thing about the gloryhole," replied Paula, "It's really popular. Thing is no one knows who's in there, you've got no idea who you're watching."

"Or who you're going to fuck," giggled Jenny, "Each wall's got a door in it, each from a different room. Girls go in one then a guy from a different room. The only people who know who's both inside are the people inside."

"You didn't mention the two doors."

"How else you think you get in Numpty? Anyways you've got to have sex, any kind of sex, with whoever fate pairs you with."

"With anyone?" replied Adam, the obvious fantasy springing to mind, "Anyone ended up with someone they shouldn't?"

Paula shrugged her shoulders, "Dunno, probably. But unless they say no one knows."

"More likely you end up with someone you'd rather not than someone you shouldn't," added Jenny, "I usually take it doggy style so I don't have to look at them when that happens."

"Great I'll get a complex if she bends over now," laughed Adam.

"Works the other way too, you could end up a girl with a face like a slapped pig's arse," replied Jenny.

Sharon lived in a large spacious house and occasionally hosted fundraising parties for various good causes, but few who attended truly cared about them, Sharon's parties were a good night out, simple as that. On party nights she opened up most of downstairs to guests, the lounge was set out to entertain the bulk of the guests and there in the corner, just as promised was the lantern.

At first, it was unoccupied, standing unnoticed in the corner giving off no hint to its function, Adam was beginning to think it was just one of his sister's little jokes and hid little more than ongoing building work. Paula noticed him keep glancing over.

"Relax, it'll start up soon enough once the cocktails have lubricated a few inhibitions."

Jenny smiled, "We reckon Sharon always goes first to get the ball rolling. It's always a tall slim woman's shadow."

"Anyone ever been offended by it? I'm guessing not everyone knows about it?"

"A few go into the other rooms when it starts and I've known a couple to tut and walk out but most just enjoy the show," replied Paula.

"Don't expect pornstar-quality action," added Jenny, "it's drunks having a fumble most of the time."

"Would you like Another drink?" replied Adam.

It was another hour before the flickering light caught the room's attention. Jenny was right, a tall shadow matching the host's profile was swaying seductively upon the sheet as the shadow of a stout man fumbled with his pants. Adam wasn't alone in wondering who the lucky man was, stout portly men were not in short supply.

Sharon knew exactly how to position herself to cast the best shadow and was keen to show off her flexibility sliding her hands down her long straight legs and grabbing her ankles as her hair cascaded to the floor.

Her partner raised her cocktail dress and with a little adjustment wasted little time in burying his cock deep within. As his hips swung upon his stiff legs it reminded Adam of a wind-powered garden ornament of a man sawing wood. Yet despite his amateurish mechanical actions, there was something mesmerizing about the black figures moving upon the sheet.

No one really minded, it was all in good fun and the gent was clearly enjoying the pleasure of a woman well out of his league. It didn't last long, 4 minutes tops and the shadows faded away. A moment later the click of a door announced the next couple. They were more animated, responding naturally to each other's movements.

A few more followed in turn before Paula excused herself to go powder her nose with Jenny naturally in tow. Adam sat alone sipping his drink watching the shadows dance. He had fantasised about taking part but feared the humiliation of public rejection. He could feel his cock had swelled into a semi and remembered how Jenny told him the girl you were paired with couldn't refuse. The girls gone it was the perfect opportunity to slip away.

The waiting room wasn't as full as he expected, just three other hopeful guys hanging about, "First time in here?" asked one of them," sensing his anxiety.

"Been watching a while, thought I'd treat myself. Thought there'd be a bigger queue though."

"Usually picks up towards the end but you've rarely got long to wait."

Just then the door opened and a very satisfied old man emerged. Adam couldn't help wonder how the girl felt about her wrinkly encounter. He reminded himself that if he drew a short straw then pussy is pussy. Paula and Jenny would probably be back by now, he'll just say he got chatting with some guys, it was kinda true.

Adams's turn soon came around, he made his way to the door, nervously opened it and stepped inside. It was empty, bare white walls and a bright lamp and nothing more. Suddenly the other door knob began to turn, this was it. It flung open and a girl quickly and confidently stepped inside.