Hidden Thoughts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam's heart beated louder than his father's returning footsteps. Fear had tempered his loin delaying his own building eruption, but as his father, unaware of the great sin, returned to bed, Adam was keen to get back to work. Before he could restart, his sister signalled with a swirling finger she wanted to change positions. He pulled out of her dripping pussy and watched as she rolled face down.

Adam wisely guessed she wasn't asking for anal. The temptation was huge but the risk of her yelling too high. He hurriedly put his cock to her pussy, a tap of the head and a long straight push filled Paula in a single instant making her gasp at the suddenness of the intrusion.

With his legs straddling hers she felt a lot tighter than before. He slipped one hand under to hold on to her left breast and moved the other to her pillow in case she needed another gag. She took it in her own hand, squeezed and quietly whispered, "Fuck me."

Adam grasped onto her and gave three hard thrusts, her body tightened up but she kept silent. The bed made a little noise as if he was turning over, he knew he had to slow down a little to keep it quiet. Another three thrusts found the sweet spot and with tap after tap, he drove his cock deep into her squirming body.

Each trust punched into her rhythmically and rapidly beating out a slap and tap tune that sang your pussy's mine. Paula dug her nails into her brother's hand as the intense sensations filled her.

Paula began to feel the tension build once more "Oh shit I'm going to cum," she said to herself. Part of her knew it was OK, that was the point of sex, but another felt ashamed she was approaching a rare third orgasm with her brother. Suddenly a thousand butterflies fluttered their wings and she let out a muffled groan.

"Fuck yeah, you like that don't you?" Adam said triumphantly to himself as he squeezed shaking legs together and rode her bucking body. His cock felt like a balloon inflated to its limit and his balls ached to be freed of the building tension.

Adam's stroke length shortened but thrusts quickened into short sharp rapid taps that vibrated more than massaged. Paula gripped his hands intertwining her fingers with his and squeezed as she took her medicine.

Paula felt her brother tense up and with a few hard final thrusts, he erupted into her quivering pussy great globs of joy before collapsing panting and exhausted in a heap of sweat and shame. He rolled off and lay beside her as they stared at each other as if to say "What the fuck have we done." Paula slipped out of his bed and into her own as quietly as she arrived but neither slept that night knowing forbidden fruits leave a guilty taste but it's hard to pass a fruit bowl without taking another piece.