Hidden Thoughts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both froze in silence, it was his sister Paula. Both knew they couldn't just leave but neither could they talk, that sheet, well it's a sheet and sheets are shit at soundproofing. Both knew that dozens of people would be staring at their shadows waiting for a sex show.

Paula took control, "Only one thing for it, you're going to have to dry hump me, try to make it look real," she whispered into his ear as quietly as she could and with that she turned away from him and bent over.

"Did she say dry hump or thigh hump?" thought Adam. Best play it safe and thigh hump to make it look real. He hurriedly unbuckled and dropped his pants to the floor. God this was it, ok not real sex but better than he could have hoped for. He thrust his cock between her thighs tight up against her little white panties and clamped her legs together.

Paula instantly realised his error but there was nothing she could do. His hands took hold of her slim waist and he began to thrust. His cock rubbed along the grove of her camel toe, the thick bulbous head pressing into her damp satin panties. This was so wrong, she swore to give him a bollocking later but for now, all she could do was pray he'd have the decency to stop before he climaxed.

Adam was in heaven, her thighs gripped him just right against her quivering pussy lips. Oh to slip inside for a moment, but that could end everything. Her toned buttocks pressed against cushioning the thrust of his hips. His hands wandered off the safety of her hips to take hold of it spreading his fingers across each cheek.

There and then Paula knew he had no intention of stopping. Yelling out would reveal both their identities and at this stage it definitely wasn't an option. Like it or not, her brother's cock was stimulating her vulva along its full length, the head tap tap, tapping upon the Devil's doorbell. Paula knew if he didn't stop soon she would shame herself.

Adam seemed to sense she was getting physical pleasure but was oblivious to her mental anguish. Her silence only proved how much she must be enjoying it, perhaps she had fantasized about incest just as much as he had. Suddenly he felt her vibrate and squirm as she let out the quietest of moans. His head swelled with pride as his cock tightened up ready to explode.

Paula was horrified at herself. How could she bollock him after orgasming? She knew he'd throw it back in her face and claim she enjoyed it as much as him. But for now, she faced a more immediate problem. If he came as he was, she would be left with cum soaked panties for the rest of the night. Had he even thought of that? Of course not, he's a guy.

The approaching sticky situation was growing in Adams's mind. Despite years of masturbation practice he had been caught out countless times when he never had a tissue to hand. He knew he should stop but he knew he wasn't going to. Paula had climaxed so why shouldn't he? He slowed his thrust to give himself a few more seconds thinking time but he knew he couldn't hold back much longer.

Paula had been thinking of a solution. Take the splash on her panties, and run into the bathroom to take them off was the obvious answer. But there was a risk it would drop on the floor in front of the other guests. His cock tapped like an impatient finger counting down the seconds, Paula panicked, there was but only one logical solution, she had to take him inside.

Hurriedly she reached back with her right hand and yanked the back of her panties down before scrambling to take hold of her brother's cock. Adam knew exactly what she was trying to do and enthusiastically penetrated. Only the head made it inside before his cock erupted like a shaken champagne bottle. Adam felt as if years of pent-up sexual tension had been released in a single orgasmic explosion.

Paula quickly straightened up and his cock plopped out. Her panties slipped back into place and as she turned to give him that angry "wait until we get home" stare, she felt the shallow deposit ooze out into her panties. Paula stormed out and dashed to the bathroom, each step smearing her brother's load across her mound like warm icing on a sticky bun.

Adam's elation plummeted to terror as post-nut clarity came crashing down. What the fuck had he done? Why didn't she stop him? He considered leaving the party but thought that might raise suspicion so he went to find Jenny.

"Where you been hiding?" she asked, "You haven't seen your sis have you?"

"No, thought she was with you, I've just been chatting to some mates."

"You thinking about giving it a go then?" she said pointing to the lantern.

"Nah think I'll give it a miss."

Paula returned and gave her brother daggers. Her good panties now hidden in her handbag she sat commando beside her friend.

"I've just been trying to tempt him to give the lantern ago, " said Jenny.

"I thought you wanted ago, you've been banging on about it for days, go on we won't tell mam and dad if that's what you're scared of, "replied Paula, staring directly at her brother, "You do like girls don't you?"

"Yeah but, just not in the mood," replied Adam.

"Scared you won't get an erection?"

"No, just don't want the risk of ending up with some granny."

"Tell you what," added Jenny, "I've been watching all night and it's starting to ache downstairs. I'm going to pop in."

Paula grinned, "Why risk getting some fat guy with a micro dick? I'm sure Adam would be happy to give you one upstairs. Wouldn't you? "

Jenny paused for a second, "Think you can handle me?"

Adam's cock was still trembling from its epic eruption. He knew it would be a struggle to get it back up and even if he did there was nothing in reserve. But how could he turn her down without hurting her feelings? She wasn't his cup of tea at the best of times but what impression would rejection give? Would she tell other girls and forever blow his chances with them?

"For fucksake, she's offering you it on a plate," snapped Paula before he could turn her down, "Don't be so rude or don't you know how to use it?"

"I've just had a bit too much to drink that's all," replied Adam scrambling for a plausible excuse."

Paula wasn't buying it, "You seem to be walking OK. You don't bring girls home like a normal guy, you sure you're not gay or have you got one of those microdicks?"

Adam knew exactly what she was doing, if he didn't go he knew Jenny would be offended at best and at worse spread a rumour he wasn't into women. But if he went and couldn't perform, well he'd be the town's laughing stock. It is hard enough for him to get sex as it is and now he stood to have his reputation torn to shreds. Adam was screwed either way, his only hope was to take her upstairs and pray he can at least get an erection.

Jenny wasn't exactly the type of girl Adam stored in his wank bank. Sure she was fun once you got to know her but she was the type you prayed wouldn't sit next to you on a bus. She liked to describe herself as bubbly, Adam thought her more like a shaken can of coke. On a good day getting a stiffy was going to be challenging, tonight it was going to take a miracle.

Sharon kept one bedroom free upstairs just in case any guests needed a little privacy. Adam looked at the crumpled stained sheets and scattered pillows, a smell of sweat and shame hung in the air as the music from the party below drifted through the floorboards into the small unkempt bedroom. Two girls in one night, it was every guy's dream yet here he was wracked with remorse and terror.

"You don't mind if I keep my dress on do you, that bed looks filthy?"

"Think I'll keep my shirt on if that's OK. You know if you're only here because of what Paula said, it's ok if you don't want sex with me."

"Nah, I fancy a fuck. Now c'mon let's see what I'm playing with."

Adam unbuckled his jeans as Jenny sat on the edge of the bed with her skirt hitched up and wriggled out of her panties. He never felt so scared since the day he lost his virginity. His spent cock hung like a wet sock on a washing line and did not impress Jenny one bit.

"Don't worry, I've got a cure for that," she said with a smirk. Her hand reached out as if to take hold but instead slipped between his legs. He felt her fingernail softly tickle the area between his sack and anus and almost immediately could feel the blood rushing to his cock.

As it rose she slipped to her knees and encouraged it with flicks of her tongue upon the very tip of the head. Her finger travelled further back to gently scratch his butthole. Adam's cock jerked upright hardening with each lick and caress. Suddenly he felt her finger push inside in one sharp jolt, he grimaced but she just laughed. Perhaps if he had been lubed his first time would have been more enjoyable but as she took more and more of his hardening cock in her mouth the odd probing sensations became awkwardly pleasurable.

Rock hard and ready it was time for Jenny to reap the reward of her work. "C'mon get on the bed, I want to ride it when it's still hard."

Adam was kind of relieved she wanted to be on top, it took the burden of performance off him. No guy has ever been shit at cowgirl. Jenny straddled him and taking his cock in her hand lowered herself on him. Her pussy was tighter than he imagined a girl of her size would have. It had been a while since he had felt the pleasure of being fully inside a woman.

Jenny rode him with the experience his ex had lacked, grinding, swirling and pounding in a way he had only witnessed in porn videos. A crushing ache filled his cock with each rise and fall of her clenching pussy that felt as if it were milking a cow. Jenny mistook his moans of pain for pleasure and worked it for all it was worth until the dam burst and with a shriek and tremble she flooded his groin.

Her pussy splattered in the puddle as she continued to bounce, the squelching almost masking his groans. She didn't say it but she was impressed by how well he was lasting, if only she knew. When Adam came it was like being kicked in the nuts while passing a marble. Jenny barely felt his thick but tiny offering as it shot inside.

Adam could barely walk downstairs but he hid the pain as best he could. Paula immediately realised he had gone all the way and while she felt cheated of her humiliation took some pleasure in his discomfort.

SILENT NIGHT

The dreaded chat with Paula never came. The days passed and Adam did his best to avoid being alone with her in fear of giving her the opportunity. Part of him wished she'd just get over with, the other grew more relieved with each passing day. In truth, Paula had been stewing over it too, he had caught her with Kevin and said nothing so how could she bollock him over the lantern incident. The truth was she was the one who told him about it and she could have easily stopped things before he ejaculated.

The lantern rules may have been you had to fuck who you met but she doubted anyone would complain if you turned down a sibling. She was the experienced one there, so why didn't she just turn around and walk out? OK, she didn't expect him to get his dick out but she could have easily whispered stop and no one would have heard over the music.

The reality was she had stepped into the lantern because the thrill of being watched by strangers excited her. Good girls aren't supposed to do things like that yet Paula had learnt risky sex was far more likely to drive her to orgasm than a steady boy next door boyfriend. Sex with Kevin was good simply because he was a married neighbour. All those guys she had brought home were good because there was a risk her family would hear, she orgasmed far more at home than at their place.

Had she submitted to a mild incestuous act because of the thrill of being caught? Was she just as bad as him? It was her idea to fuck Kevin on the sofa after all. As for Kevin who was she kidding, he didn't seduce her or take advantage that first night. She'd been fantasizing about being taken by an older man for a long time, if it wasn't Kevin then another old guy would have easily charmed himself into her willing panties.

Even the glory hole stood in witness against her. Sure cock sucking was fun but knowing half the beer garden knew what she was doing in the woodshed was where the real thrill lay. And why did she take Adam there for anyway? She couldn't give a shit about his sexual wellbeing but it was a kick knowing he was outside as she did the deed. She began to question how much the closeness of his room to hers had tipped her over the edge during her one-night stands.

For all her thrill-chasing and experimentation there was one line she had never considered crossing, incest. But in a moment of madness, she had dabbled ever so briefly and learned her brother wasn't exactly opposed to it. She began to wonder how often he had fantasised about her, his actions suggested a lot. Would one session really hurt anyone?

Paula had asked herself that question many times in the past when she queried if it was the right thing to do. That time she gave head at a party in the cupboard, the time she surrendered her ass to Kevin, the first time she had a one-night stand, her first visit to the glory hole. Magically she always convinced herself it wouldn't hurt anyone.

It was half an hour after everyone's bedroom lights darkened that Paula made the final decision. She knew she was taking a massive risk and things would never be the same again. Quietly she got out of bed and tiptoed out of her room, heart racing she slowly turned the handle and pushed the door open praying he'd sense the need for silence.

Thankfully not only was Adam still awake he kept quiet, perhaps stunned at the sight of his sister standing in just her panties. He deduced from her lack of clothes she wasn't there for the dread chat and thanked his stars he hadn't wanked that night. He instinctively knew what she was there for but as for her reasons, that mystery could wait another time.

Closing the door she crept to the bed and slipped between the sheets beside her brother. Pulling her knees up she removed her panties with a wiggle and hung them on the bedpost as if to make it clear why she was there. Adam followed suit, working his undies past his hardening cock and dropping them on the floor. He had rehearsed this moment in his head with a pillow by his side countless times yet it was her hand that made the first move.

Lying on her side she traced her spread fingertips over his torso with the lightest of touches from his chest painfully slowly downwards. Their destination was clear, the journey slow. When her fingers finally wrapped around their goal they found it swollen and bulging to its fullest.

Adams's clumsy fingers ran over his

sister's body with less finesse going straight for her young perfectly shaped breasts. Soft and malleable like freshly risen dough yet firm enough they barely needed a bra. His thumb pressed on her erect nipple moving it like a tiny joystick as his fingers cradled the pillowy warm heaving mound. Both stared silently at each other, the only sound, the increased breathing.

Paula took her brother's hand and guided it towards her honey pot pressing it flat so moulded around her. She began gently thrusting herself onto his hand grinding against his palm. Soft and squidgy like a marshmallow each squirm moistened his hand with her juices. Adam began rubbing back, flexing his hand and stroking with his fingertips until the temptation to slip inside grew too strong.

He felt her hand tighten around his cock as his finger surrounded itself with her tight wet pussy walls. For all the ploughings she had, it had lost none of its grip. Adam pushed it as far as he could into his sister making 'come here' gestures within as she continued to grind against his palm knowing how much he wanted to be inside her.

Paula murmured a hushed "Oh God," barely louder than a breath before giving a nod to signal her readiness. Her legs began to widen as to beckon him between. She released her grip on his cock returning control to him. Adam rolled softly upon his sister, his chest pressing against her tender breasts as his legs lay between hers. He saw her gently swallow nervously, well aware of the line she was about to cross.

His cock wasn't quite in position so he walked his body up hers until the tip found its mark. He paused as if to ask permission, she gave two short nods and he pushed inside. Paula drew her legs back to help him as he wiggled his way up until he could bury no more. The line had well and truly been crossed. Both lay motionless bar their twitching genitals, straining their ears to confirm their parent's silence.

Paula felt her brother's cock begin to move, his gentle rocking hips driving it slowly within stroking every inch as it worked back and forth. She crossed her legs around his as if to say 'You're not going anywhere.' His cock moved as if exploring a new world, searching out each ripple, fold and bump. Each cautious thrust restrained by the fear of being discovered.

It had been a long time since a man had gently made love to her, a far cry from the deep hard energetic poundings she had sought out on her one-night stands.

Like an amble through gently rolling hills after a strenuous mountainous climb or the gentle strum of a harp after the trashings of an electric guitar, his gliding unhurried trusts weren't exhilarating but they were quietly pleasurable.

Adam felt her legs tighten on his thighs and her fingers caress his waist as she writhed under him with each thrust. It was a dream come true and a billion times better than anything he had fantasized about. Her soft skin was like silk upon his and her blonde hair glistened upon the pillow in the dappled light as she bit her little pink lips. Her trembling pussy fluttered around his shaft as each thrust reached its deepest and seemed to suck him in as if craving more.

Paula's legs drew higher until her ankles locked around his waist, her tilted hips angled to take advantage of every inch of his cock. A bed spring twanged as she did so causing both of them to freeze, an otherwise innocuous sound yet it might as well have been a fire alarm. Whether or not anyone heard is unknown but it drew no attention.

Adam was far from the best lover she'd ever had but she understood the restraints that held him back. She had grown accustomed to the pleasures of feeling a man move inside but tonight had the nervous excitement of the night she lost her cherry. Back then she lay there conscious of the significance of her first time and now she lay just as mindful of whose cock was satisfying her needs. While she had happily discussed her first time with friends she knew this night must forever remain a secret.

Paula felt his thrust grow in confidence, dancing dangerously close to becoming audible. A natural moaner, it was a struggle for her to hold it in, he seemed to delight in her battle to retain her silence. As a familiar feeling built inside, Paula knew how hard that struggle was going to become.

Suddenly Adam felt her nails dig into him and her legs tightened their grip. Her hips bucked upwards as her pussy spasmed with powerful contractions. Her body shivered like it was in fright and those ecstatic throws she let out a trembling moan. Adam quickly covered her mouth but it was too late, all they could do was pray it went unnoticed. Adam had never felt the joys of a pussy climaxing around his cock before or seen the expression upon a girl's face as one swept over her. It was a far cry from the fake ones online and all the sweeter for who it was.

No sooner had Adam restarted his thrusting, albeit a little slower, than he was stopped dead by the clicking of a light switch. Light flooded in under the door as footsteps trod outside. They both held their breath and prayed their dad was just on one of his many nocturnal restroom visits. As he passed the door Paula started shaking as another orgasm took hold of her. Adam's hand pressed firmly across her face and felt her teeth bite in as she attempted to stifle her cries. Her theory was right, risk was her aphrodisiac.