Hidden Thrills

Story Info
A quick tease leads to my cock exploding.
1.1k words
3.69
6.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bing, my phone beeps, and a private message from you appears on my screen. My heart skips a beat, my cock hardening instantly.

I walk fast to the privacy of my room to check your message. My hands shake as I open the hidden message.

A picture of you just returning from the gym wearing tight yoga pants and a sports bra. How do I look? You ask.

My cock hardening as a rock, I can't take my eyes off your hot sexy body, my hand grabbing my cock as I zoom into the tight yoga pants.

Fuckkk I whisper to myself. She's so fucking hot these yoga pants frame her ass beautifully. I move my eyes a little lower.

Fuckk, these thighs and legs, I wish I could lick every inch of her thighs, every crevice, every toe.

Starting from her pinky toe, I suck and lick each toe.

Worshipping her legs and licking every inch of her inner thigh, listening to her needful whimpers as my tongue swipes over her thong-covered pussy.

Swiping my needy tongue back and forth with pressure over your thong-covered pussy, your labia exposed for my teasing tongue.

I rub my cock faster as I think of my tongue tasting you after the gym, your body glistening with sweat, your tits encased in the sports bra being squeezed, your nipples twisted back and forth, and my tongue continues licking your inner thigh.

Fuckkk please just fucking eat my wet pussy already. You whimper your hand in my brunette hair, pulling my tongue deeper into your sweet wet pussy.

Your sexy hips are starting to ride my tongue.

Now I'm In control fuckk fuckk fuckk how does it feel, mmm, to have me uchhh use your tongue for my pleasure?

I rub my cock faster, imagining your hot sexy voice in my ear while you hold me between your thighs, moving my tongue around as you grind your pussy up and down.

My face is covered in your scent as you mark me as your fucktoy, yours to use as you please. Fuckk it feels euphoric to be used by you, fuck yes, I love eating you while you still taste like the gym.

I fucking love having my tongue buried inside of your pussy, swiping it over your clit gently, your legs trembling as your body shakes. Fuckk, you scream out as you cum on my tongue, your sweet scent left all over my face.

Mmm fuck I wish I could worship her beautiful peachy ass having her get on all 4s, trailing wet kisses down her fit back. Listening to her sigh as I reach the small of her back.

Fuck I would extend my tongue and lick her sweaty back till I reach the top of her ass cheeks, every inch covered in my saliva. I would spank her ass, grabbing it afterward and spreading it apart.

My tongue lapping between her cheeks, sliding over her sphincter as I spank her again and spread her cheeks open again, her little star winking at me each time I spank and pull her ass cheeks apart.

I stab and lick her ass hole as she starts humping her clit into the bed, my tongue penetrating deeper into her hole, tongue fucking her ass, her sweaty ass clenching around my tongue. I spank her again, and my tongue penetrates deeper mmm fuck, I need it.

I don't care about anything now; I'm worshipping her sweaty ass, and I love it. I love listening to her moans of pleasure. I love grabbing your ass after each spank licking from your pussy to your ass.

I love tasting every inch of your sweaty crack as you moan and hump your clit harder into the bed.

Cum for me, hard cum while my tongue penetrates your ass. I'm going to fuck your ass, little sexy slut, and claim it one day.

I'm cumming for youuu again with your tongue buried in my ass, claiming my virgin territory and marking it as yours fuck. I'm going to cum with your tongue inside my virgin ass, fuckk. I'm cumming.

Look what your magic tongue has done to me, making me cum twice.

I bite my lip as I take in your sexy tits, fully encased, big, and perfectly rounded, my mouth watering as I think how I would gently lick around your nipples, blowing air on them and watch them harden.

I would bite each nipple gently as my fingers find your wet sensitive pussy.

I would spread my fingers a little like a scissor, opening and closing them slowly and gently, my tongue lashing over your nipples, my middle finger curving to slide into your pussy, searching along the roof of your pussy for your rough patch of sensitive skin.

As I lick your nipple between my teeth, my extended middle finger rubbing along the top of your pussy, my palm applying pressure on your clit, you gasp and moan out for more.

I would leave a trail of wet kisses in the valley between your boobs. I suck right near your nipple as my finger rubs faster and faster at the rough, sensitive skin In your pussy. I love your sexy tits. I don't neglect an inch of your chest as my palm digs into your clit, your wetness all over my hand fuck.

I love worshipping your tits.

I love every inch of your body. I can feel your pussy stretching out for me as I slide in a second finger fuck what are you doing to me? You whimper, yes, just like that, kiss me.

I'm going to cum for you again; I need to cum again. We kiss, your tongue sneaking in between my lips. I suck on your tongue, only coming up for air.

We are both breathing hard, your thighs shivering, your breathing coming In short gasps as you get closer and closer to cumming again. We are so naughty and dirty. Make mommy cum for you again. Be a good boy for mommy, make me cummm rub your palm with more pressure. Yes, just like that I am such a slutty milf for you, fuckk you scream out as you cum again for me.

I zoom out of the picture to full view as I rub my cock faster. I need to cum, the tingling feeling running through me.

I'm being so bad, yet my cock feels like never before as It wants to tribute you. It wants to show you how hot you fucking are and shoot my cum out hard. It intends to tribute its queen. It wants to give you everything it has, just as I do.

I hump my hips into my hand as I cum while looking at your beautiful face imagining cumming over it, then looking at your sexy ass, imagining you on all 4s with your ass up as I cum over your spanked ass painting your sexy ass, that's when I cum a second-time fuckk.

I go out of the picture and write. You look hot 🍑😉.