Ladder Safety

Story Info
She's stripped while on the ladder.
3.1k words
4.49
11.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LADDER SAFETY

We were all eighteen or older when this happened. It seems like yesterday, though.

I was three-quarters of the way up an extension ladder for gosh sakes, when my boyfriend Danny pulled my pants down. I was wearing short blue-jean shorts and he grabbed them while I was on the ladder and pulled them down below my knees. My panties too. I had the expensive light bulb I was about to change in my hand and couldn't let it drop and with my precarious position on the ladder, I couldn't do anything. My ass and my pussy were exposed. What's more, since I was wearing a tube top, there was nothing above my waist to help cover me. Danny's brother Ethan was there too, so he got his first view of my beaver. I was worried about falling off the ladder.

We were at Danny's house and his dad had asked him to change a security light on the front of the garage. It was one of the expensive halogen bulbs which was why I couldn't just drop it to keep Danny from pulling down my shorts. Danny had pretended to be a little afraid of climbing ladders and his brother was in the house. I'm not afraid of heights, so I just told him to give me the darn bulb and I'd replace it. So, I climbed the ladder, step by step, holding the bulb in one hand and the ladder in the other. Danny was keeping the ladder steady and simultaneously getting a nice view of my ass when his younger brother came out to join him. Ethan, who was 18, joined his older brother watching me go up to change the bulb. I knew what they were doing. They could see up the legs of my shorts to my light blue panties.

"Are you having a good time?" I asked them.

Danny said, "Oh yes. The view from here is wonderful."

I waggled my ass a little for them. "Just hold the ladder steady." I said.

I was getting near the top when Danny stepped up a few rungs on the ladder to where he could reach me. When he grabbed my shorts, I was helpless. The ladder wasn't that steady to begin with and I had the expensive light bulb in one hand with the other on the ladder. There was nothing I could do to stop my boyfriend from stripping me in the presence of his brother. Then, I was frozen in place because I couldn't move my legs with the shorts bunched around my ankles. Danny and Ethan were giggling and moving around on the ground to take in the view from different aspects. I was embarrassed to be stripped with his brother there and pissed that Danny had left me in such an unsafe position.

"This isn't safe. I can't move my legs." I didn't feel comfortable bending down for my shorts while balancing on the ladder.

Danny said, "Maybe you should just take your shorts off so you can move better."

"You asshole." I said.

He replied, "Why not? We've already seen your pussy. No reason to hide it now."

"Your little brother is looking." I had the impression that his little brother (he wasn't little, he was a full-grown young man and taller than his brother) was shy around girls and hadn't had much experience with them. He was getting an anatomy lesson from me.

With no choice, I pulled my foot out of one side of my shorts. I almost lost my balance, but managed to free my foot. My shoe came off with my pants. The other foot was easier. I dangled it away from the ladder and my clothes dropped to the ground. My shoe stayed on, but I kicked it off.

"We'll keep these until you come down." Danny said as he picked-up my shorts, underwear and shoes.

Ethan had moved under the ladder and was holding it steady while looking right up into my crotch. With every step I took up the ladder, my pussy-lips parted to give him an even better lesson on the female body.

I finally reached the top and carefully replaced the bulb. I undid the old one and dropped it to Ethan. There was a clamp of some sort holding the bulb which took a few minutes to figure-out. I installed the new bulb and remained at the top of the ladder while Danny flipped the switch in the garage to make sure it worked. All the time, his brother was gazing up at my ass and pussy. I have a nice dark patch of pussy hair. I didn't and still don't shave down there. It seems pointless to shave something nobody sees. Amend that to say, something that nobody should see.

I started back down the ladder. Danny began to shake the ladder a bit so I had to stay still. I called him an asshole. I think the word 'asshole' is really a male pronoun; just like 'bitch' applies to females. Anyway, I slowly moved down; giving them an ever-closer view of my crotch. My embarrassment had dissipated and I was a little turned-on by being stripped in public.

When I got about three steps from the bottom, I stopped and turned around so I was facing away from the ladder and leaning back. It was still precarious, but close-enough to the ground to be less unsafe.

I called Ethan to come around to the front of the ladder. His older brother watched from a few feet away as Ethan faced me with his eyes right at the level with my pussy.

I said, "Your brother wants you to see my pussy, so take a good look." I looked at Danny with 'dagger eyes', warning him to stay away.

Ethan was looking right at my bush. I lifted one foot onto a higher rung, which opened my legs and gave him a better view. When I put my foot another rung higher, I was spread open. My pussy lips were exposed and he could see the inner folds of my pussy. I had one hand behind me, holding on tightly to the ladder.

I reached out and he gave me his hand. I put his hand on my pussy and he began to explore, moving his fingers through my delicate folds and sending jolts of electricity through my body. He snaked his fingers through my bush, then slid it along the one labia.

I asked Ethan, "Have you ever seen a pussy before?"

He was shy but shook his head, "Pictures only."

I used both my hands to spread myself open and tell the young lad what the different features were. "These are my labia, pussy lips. See how they get a little puffy when to run your finger over them?"

He nodded. "This is my pubic hair, all over my crotch."

He combed his fingers through my bush.

"Now, here's the jackpot." I spread my labia and gave him a nice view of my spread-open slit. "Pull these little lips apart."

He did.

"This little nub you see sticking up is my clit. Go ahead, touch it."

He put his finger on my clit and I jerked. He began to rub it with his finger.

"That feels so good. That's the spot you have to remember. That's my on-off switch. I you press it in the right way, it turns me on." He continued to rub. "See how my pussy is betting moist? Your finger is making me wet. My pussy gets wet so a cock can slid right into me."

He was having fun while his brother watched me teach him.

"Now move a little lower and pull me apart a little."

He did, exposing the opening to my vagina.

"This is my vagina. Some people call it a cunt. It's where your cock is supposed to go."

Ethan put a finger into my opening and touched the rim to my inner sanctum. It felt good. I looked at his brother who obviously had a hard on.

I continued to instruct Ethan. "Your big brother has been really nice to me. He buys me things, takes me out for lunch. His kisses get me excited. I reward him by giving him access to my tits and my pussy."

Ethan had a finger inside me now.

"I've let your big brother play with my pussy. He's had his fingers in there where you are. He wants to put his prick in me. Should I let him?"

Ethan mumbled "Sure."

I said, "Put your fingers inside me. See what it feels like to be inside a girl's cunt."

Of course, he did. He put two fingers in me and felt around inside me. His fingers stimulated my sensitive vagina and more fluid leaked onto his hand.

"Taste me. See if you like pussy-juice."

He licked his fingers and said, "It tastes good."

"Your brother likes the way I taste. I let him put his fingers in me for hours. He likes having the scent of my cunt on his fingers when he's not with me."

I said, "My pussy isn't the only thing I have to play with. I have these." I pulled my tube top up over my head and threw it to Ethan's brother. I pulled Ethan's hands up onto my tits. He instinctively tweaked my nipples with his fingers. I looked at my tits, now bathed in sunlight. I knew Ethan liked them as much as his brother did.

Danny was just watching; he had his hand in his pants, rubbing himself.

I said to him, "Get your cock out while I teach your little brother about pussy."

With Ethan's hands on my tits I said, "See, now there's a problem. You have both hands on my tits, but nobody is paying attention to my pussy."

He started move a hand back down, but I moved it back to my tit.

Then I said, "That's what men have tongues for."

He didn't know what I meant, so I pulled his head into my crotch. I spread my lips a little and his mouth began to probe into my pussy, flicking his tongue like it was a snake.

"Now remember what I told you about my on-off button."

He remembered and focused his attention on my clit. I was coming, no doubt about it. He was a natural.

"I'm letting you do something your brother hasn't done. I won't let him, but I'm letting you lick my pussy."

I looked at Danny, who was methodically pumping his dick. I had him in predicament. He wanted to come so badly, but realized that if he did, his prick wouldn't be useful for a while and he might miss out on what he hoped I was going to do to him.

Ethan continued to eat my pussy. His hands were engaged with my boobs, fondling them in different ways. He eagerly put his tongue inside me. He went after my cunt like he was starving. I loved it when he swirled his tongue around the rim of my vagina. I'd never let a boy do this to me before. I'd fingered myself, but it was so much better to have another person licking me. I started to shake and my body tensed. I wasn't sure what was happening. I'd come before, but this was special. I pulled Ethan's head into my crotch and pushed my pussy against his face. I felt the release of liquids from inside my pussy, wetting his face. This was a brand-new feeling and I loved it. Ethan continued to munch on my cunt while I began to ease off from the orgasm. I finally pushed his head away.

"That's how to eat pussy."

Ethan said, "I liked it."

"You were really good at it."

He asked, "My brother really hasn't done that to you?"

I said, "Not yet, but he's going to have to learn."

I climbed down from the ladder and noticed that both guys were still sporting boners. I had Ethan climb up on the ladder for a step. I unzipped his fly and undid his pants. I pulled them down to his knees. He was a little embarrassed.

I said, "Come on Ethan. Show me the thing. Don't be embarrassed in front of your brother."

He relented and I pulled his pant to his ankles.

I looked at his young prick.

"Has this ever been inside a girl's pussy?"

"Not yet."

"Has it been in a girl's mouth?"

"Never."

"How about inside a boy's mouth?"

"No way."

"Well, you're in for a treat."

I lowered my head and began to lick Ethan's young prick. I was enamored with the idea of being the first girl to suck his dick. I knew every boy remembers the first time a girl sucked his cock. He'd gone eighteen years without knowing that there was a whole range of things for him to experience, starting with having is cock in a girl's mouth.

I put Ethan's tube in my mouth and began to bob my head back and forth. I tickled his balls and grabbed the part of his shaft that wouldn't fit in my mouth. Being his first time, I wasn't surprised that he didn't last long. He squirted a wad of hot semen into my mouth. Now, to be honest, I'd only ever sucked off his brother, so I was not an experienced cocksucker. When he came in my mouth, I wasn't expecting it. I pulled off his cock the next spurts hit my chest. I looked at him and his eyes were closed. He'd had his first blow-job, part of a young man's initiation into adulthood.

I smiled and asked how he liked it.

"It was the best thing that ever happened to me."

"Better than getting your first bicycle?"

He laughed and said, "Shit yeah. That was fantastic. Where did you learn to do that?"

I laughed and said, "It's not really that difficult. Insert tab A into slot B and do what comes naturally."

I have a slot C, but he wasn't going to get that.

Finished with Ethan, I turned to my boyfriend Danny, getting ready to give him a ride.

"That was amazing." He said.

I realized that I had really enjoyed being watched. I liked having two guys leering at my naked body, having hard-ons for me, wanting me. I felt really good. I had to decide what I was going to give my boyfriend after he stripped me and left me almost naked on that ladder.

"That really wasn't safe." I told him.

"I'm sorry. I just couldn't resist."

"You asshole. I could've fallen off the ladder."

He said, "I'm glad you didn't."

I guess I understood. What I was wearing was pretty skimpy, and he had a unique view and was, after all, a man.

I asked, "Did you like watching what I did to your brother?"

He said, "Yeah, I was wishing it was me."

I said., "Well, you missed it. Your brother made me come so I'm satisfied."

He looked like a lost puppy-dog, hearing me way that he wasn't going to get any.

"What's the matter? Poor boy." I was taunting him. When he got horny for me, I could manipulate him like a puppet.

"Take your clothes off. Strip." I ordered.

He did it. His brother had gone into the house and we were alone. I was still naked, so Danny had no problem staying hard. I had never fucked him. I gotten him off with my hand and my mouth and he titty-fucked me one time, but he'd never been in my pussy. To be exact, his prick hadn't been in my cunt. His fingers had on many occasions. His face and tongue hadn't tasted me like his brother had. I knew he'd want me to give him that.

Then fate intervened.

"Holy shit." Danny said, "Mom's home."

We both turned to see his mother's car turn into the driveway. We were both naked. I saw my clothes lying on the grounds, grabbed them and ran around the garage. I was certain that she'd seen me. Danny had gone in the opposite direction. I dressed, I wasn't wearing much to begin with, and hid. Danny was in the house. His mom played it cool. She acted like nothing was amiss. I heard her talking to her son about changing the light bulb.

"Was that Haley I saw?" I heard her say as she walked into the house.

Once I was sure she was inside, I beat-feet out of there. I didn't live that far away so I was able to walk home.

Danny called me a bit later. I asked what his mom had said. He told me she asked a few leading questions and made a few sly comments to confirm that she had seen her son and a girl naked in their driveway. He was embarrassed and had retreated to his room.

After that, things kind-of cooled-off between us. I became a little annoyed with Danny's attitude and he seemed too eager for sex, like he was after my pussy more than me. We drifted apart. I avoided getting in situations where he could feel-me-up and such. We formally broke-up a few weeks later. I was going back to school and he got a new job. He never did get to eat my pussy like his brother had.

I'm married now and I still see Danny and Ethan around town. Ethan always is very nice while Danny is too, but seems to still be hurt. I don't think he got over me, even though he has a nice wife and two kids.

Just last summer, at a school picnic I was talking to Ethan. He volunteered, "I still remember you. It was one of the defining days of my life."

I was flattered and thanked him. I asked, "What do you mean a defining day."

He laughed and said, "I knew for sure that I didn't want to be gay."

I laughed and he continued, "Whenever I'm around a ladder, I still remember that day and the need to be safe." Then he said, "I still instinctively look up when someone is on the ladder, but I've never seen anything as nice as what I saw that day."

I told him he was sweet. He really is a nice guy. Maybe if I'd met him before his brother. And it's nice to know that someone will remember you for the rest of his life for giving him his first blow-job and his first taste of pussy. Even if it was unsafe on that ladder.