Hide and Seek

Story Info
Another childish game with severe consequences.
12.9k words
12.2k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last week, I experienced things no human should ever have to.

Forced into a sinister game of Truth or Dare, I was essentially turned into a slave, a footsniffer, and even a cushion for the entire afternoon. And there was nothing I could do about it. With my mom hellbent on me being friends with my captor and threatening my summer against me if I couldn't find a way to get along with her, I was essentially handcuffed. Literally and metaphorically.

I had no one to tell about my torture from that afternoon, nobody to coincide with about it. Even if I did, would they believe me? It's just like Raegan said

"You want me to believe a girl made you sniff their dirty socks, handcuffed you, and sat on your face for an entire afternoon? Against your will? Sure they did, pervert."

Even if they did buy that story for a millisecond, believed that maybe some of those events may have actually occurred, all Raegan would have to do is spin together a story of how I made her fulfill my perverted fantasies and have regrets, or I'm making the whole thing uAp just because I don't like her, everyone has always been so mean to her, etc etc.

It's hopeless.

So, here I am again, pulling up to her house once more.

She sent me a couple of texts throughout the week saying she couldn't wait for me to come over and that she had a new game planned for us, but I never responded to them. I tried to convince mom I had plans to hang out at someone else's house this weekend, but she told me it was in my best interests to reschedule it.

I tried out plan B and acted like I was sick this morning, but she told me I could rest on the couch and watch tv with Raegan over here.

Safe to say, I've lost every battle so far and have no choice but to face the inevitable.

I stepped out of the car and shielded my eyes. The sun was directly overhead and shining without a cloud in the sky to dampen its rays. It stormed about 2 days ago, so the thick, muggy humidity that lingered in the air mixed with the already standard mid 90s temperature resulted in breaking a sweat if you're outside any longer than 30 seconds.

What can I say? Weather of the South. The main reason I try to stay inside and play videogames as often as possible. Who wants to stay out in this muggy shit and walk back inside feeling like you jumped in a creek? At least in the winter if you get cold you can just throw on another layer and you're good to go. With this summer heat, you sweat, then you sweat some more.

I make my way up the gravel path and into the house. Torture or not, at least there's AC inside.

This time I'm greeted at the door by Raegan herself.

Her presence almost immediately sent my body into fight or flight mode. Everything inside me screams "GET AWAY!!" but I'm forced to ignore these obvious signs and move forward instead.

I stutter out some form of a standard greeting, "O-Oh, hey Raegan. What's up?"

She smiles and opens her arms for a hug, "Lee! I was hoping you would come over today! I really wanted to hang out with you this week."

I glance at my mom, and she nods her head, signaling I better accept her hug and not be rude to my "friend". I hesitantly open my arms and enter her hug. She squeals in delight and squeezes me, like she is genuinely excited to see me.

"Aww, you guys really did become such good friends! I'm so happy!" her mom, Brandi, comments on the cute charade.

After a second, I let my arms drop to my sides, but Raegan holds on for just a little longer. As my mom walks past us and begins to conversate with Brandi, she whispers in my ear, "I can't wait for our next game, Slave."

She lets that last word ring in my ears for a second, giggling, before letting go and returning to her normal posture.

Today she is dressed in some unnecessarily tight daisy duke cutoffs, really putting her plump ass on display, and a white tank top with a plaid short sleeve button up thrown over it. Her blonde hair is thrown in a braid over her shoulder. I have to say from the male perspective, she genuinely is pretty hot.

And way out of my league, that's for sure.

If I didn't know the dangers she was capable of, I'd probably find myself ogling her for hours. My eyes linger a little too long on her toned sun-kissed legs before I catch myself, shaking my head to clear my thoughts. Don't go getting attracted to her. Hot or not, she's still a massive bitch and the bane of my existence.

Raegan walks over to the couch and pats a spot next to her, motioning for me to come sit next to her. I walk over and take a seat on the scene of last week's session. She begins to flip through the channels absentmindedly, obviously just passing the time as she waits for our parents to leave before breaking down into the details of today's game.

"Okay, we're heading out. If you guys decide to play outside today, make sure you hydrate! It's brutal out there." Brandi calls out as she begins to head out the door and start their walk down the dirt road.

"No worries, Mom. We will." Raegan answers in kind. As the door closes, Raegan kicks her legs across my lap, laying back on the couch.

"Aaah, finally. Go ahead and give me a foot massage while I explain today's game, Slave."

"I really wish you wouldn't call me that. Doing this stuff is bad enough."

"And I really wish my feet were being rubbed when I asked, Slave."

I stare at her in annoyance, but she stares right back with a smug face of superiority. She nods her head down to her feet, signaling for me to get started. "Go on. I don't want to make you. Yet."

I shift my gaze to her bare feet sitting in my lap. On the bright side, they at least looked clean, and I'm not currently being slapped in the face with a stench of BO from where they are like before.

I shrug my shoulders and get to work, running my hands along them, occasionally rubbing my thumb in circles along the sole of her feet. It feels like rubbing sandpaper as the occasional bits of her callused heels breaks off from the pressure of my hands.

"There you go, that's perfect. I knew you'd be great at it, Slave."

"I have a name." I say, repeating my distaste for her games.

"Yes, and I said it is Slave." There could be worse things than name-calling, I guess.

She clenches her toes, signaling me to get to work on those now. "Okay, I know you've been excited all week to get back to serving me, right?"

"Suure," I say sarcastically. "All I could dream about."

"Oh, don't worry. Me too. Only thing is last week I felt kinda bad because I felt like I strongarmed you into all our fun, made it really one sided and unfair."

I scoff, "One sided? Which part? The part where you shoved my face in your shoes, or maybe when you handcuffed my hands behind my back, gagged me, and sat on me till I passed out?" It felt gross just to say it out loud.

She threw her hands up defensively, "Hey, hey. Calm down. There were rules to the game. You just didn't take advantage of them quick enough. You know you could have thrown some outrageous dares too."

"Like what?" I challenged.

"Oh, I don't know. Could have tried to fulfill your own little fantasies. You are a boy after all. Maybe dared me to go down on your-"

I cut her off, "OKAY I get it." Blood rushes to my cheeks as I blush at the thought of any girl doing THAT.

She giggles at my embarrassment. "I'm just messing with you, you total virgin. I could have been so much worse and asked you to do the same, ya know? I did at least give you mercy of keeping my pants on."

True, she did give me that at a minimum.

I clear my throat, "I feel like this is getting off track."

"Oh, you're right. So, as I was saying. I felt like you were at a huge disadvantage before, so this week I'm making it a bit more fair for you."

"Uh huh, and how's that?" I don't believe a word she says. There's always a catch with her, as I know damn good and well fair isn't in her vocabulary.

She builds up her own little drumroll on her lap and throws her hands up in excitement at her genius plan.

"Hide and seek! We play hide and seek this week. You have the entire property to choose from. I'll give you 5 or so minutes to hide anywhere that's not inside the house, then I come hunt you down like the prey you are."

"Prey...?" Is that really how she sees me? Not even human, just prey?

"Sorry, that slipped. I come "find you." Does that sound better?"

"I believe that is how a normal person would refer to hide and seek, so yes. What's the catch?"

"Catch? Oh you know. I just-" and she mumbles something under her breath.

I stop rubbing her feet and try to catch what she was saying. "I'm sorry, what was that?"

"I said that once I catch you, I maaaay torture you against your will again."

There it is.

"Or, could we just swap turns, you go hide, and we play like normal people?" I suggest, in hopes we could play a single normal game without some devious twist.

She bites her lip and shakes her head no. "Sorry Lee. I'm going to be honest with you."

She sits up and begins to straddle my lap, her face hovering over my own, her chest pressing against mine. In this position I feel... Vulnerable? Dominated? I feel like she is genuinely in control, but at the same time I don't really mind it. As her hips envelop my own a warm sensation begins to course through me, one I've never felt before.

She drapes her arms around my neck and places her lips next to my ear. The way her breath feels against my neck and rings in my ear sends chills down my spine. What is this I'm feeling...? Do I... enjoy this?

Her voice takes on a much more sadistic, sinister tone, like she's desperately holding something back.

"I don't know if you figured this out yet or not, but I like doing this to you Lee. I want you to run and struggle. I want you to beg for mercy. I want to hunt you down and watch the way your lips curl in disgust, the way your eyes fil with fear, listen to the sound of your pitiful whimpers." Her nails start to dig into my back as she loses herself in her own thoughts.

"Something inside me just snapped last week as I watched you gag over the smell of just my boots and socks. How pitiful you looked doing it. The way your face scrunched up and tears rolled down your face as you fought not to inhale them." I squirm uncomfortably as the memories roll across my own thoughts, the heat rising to fill my cheeks.

"So, I pushed it a little further, making you kiss my ass, shoving my socks down your throat. And the way I smothered you as you cried for air, begged for mercy, just to not give you any. It just made me so..."

I felt her shudder with excitement as she whispered everything that she did to me in my ear, tightening her grip around me as she grows more and more excited over the events that left me taking 2 showers a day to try and get the smells out of my nostrils. The things that made me wake up in a cold sweat every night as I thought I was being smothered, even in my dreams.

"I want to keep doing it." She continues.

"I want to keep torturing you until you yourself start to like it. Until you slowly start to succumb to my touch, my scent." She leans back up and places her forehead on my own and slowly walks her fingers up my chest.

"Each and every week you gotta come over. And each and every week we're going to play my little games. Sometimes I'll give you chances to run and fight, but we both know who wins in the end."

She tilts my head up, locking eyes with me, her lips just barely a brush away from my own. A gleam of sin and deviousness fills her sky-blue eyes, holding me captive.

"And eventually, you won't even have to fight. You'll beg for it yourself."

No. No, she can't be serious. This is just supposed to be childish torture. What is she going on about? Enjoying it? How the hell am I supposed to "enjoy" this hell? There is nothing she could do in this world to make me physically beg for her to sit on my face.

She conitnues. "And even if you don't enjoy it eventually, that's just more fun for me. Because no matter what, you'll still be my Slave. Got it?"

Despite being against her way of thinking, I nodded yes, having nothing come to mind that I could possibly retort with.

"Good! Glad we're on the same page." Her voice returns to normal, and she sits back into my lap at a more reasonable distance away from me.

"So, like I said, I'm going to give you 5 minutes to hide anywhere on the property you want. Trails, stables, workshop, I don't care. Then I come hunt you down. If I catch you, I torture you."

"And if you don't?" I ask hopefully.

"Well then you get the day off. Game ends when our parents come back, whether I catch you or not."

So, in theory: the better I hide, the less time I get tortured. Or maybe none at all if I find a good enough spot.

Maybe she was being serious about actually giving me a chance to hold my own this week. The only issue is that heat outside. Our parents won't be back for at least 2 or 3 hours, so that's a couple hours I have to hole up in some corner out in 90+ degree heat.

Which is still better than a couple hours sniffing Raegan's ass and feet. It's probably best I don't get caught today, as I feel a different type of tension coming from her that may not be good for my health, mentally and physically...

"Okay. I'll play. When do we start?"

She hops up out of my lap and starts to head back to her room. "Now. I'll give you an extra minute or two while I throw on some socks and shoes."

"Clean ones?" I suggest.

I was met with the echo of an evil laugh as she disappeared down the hall. I'll take that as a no then.

Fuck, I'm supposed to be hiding! I hop off the couch and bolt for the front door. I need every second I got. She probably knows every inch of this place and planned out all of the most obvious hiding spots to catch me in first.

I run out into the yard and look around.

In front of me there's a football field worth of open yard to cross, then there's a workshop and a couple sheds. I have no clue if there's any closets or anything for me to hide in those, plus I'd spend most of the time running across the field. If there was nothing good to hide in when I got there, I would be trapped waiting for her to inevitably find me. To my right there's a corn field, which wouldn't be too bad. But it would probably turn into a chase eventually, and I can't outrun her.

To the left there's a slew of trails throughout the woods. I could probably find a bush to hide myself in, or a fallen tree to camo a section of to hide myself under. But that would take too long to do. And then it would once more end in a chase.

Behind the house there is a barn with horse stables. Plenty of barrels, storage closets, and stalls. It's the closest, so I would have more time to prepare a good spot.

I decide the barn is my best bet, and book it around the house. I just hope Raegan isn't cheating and watching me outside the window.

I open the barn door as quietly as I can, and close it behind me. The smell of animals and hay fills the air. Not the worst thing in the world, but not the best. I start to look around, putting together my gameplan.

There are a couple closets...no, too obvious. She would check those first.

Food barrel? Definitely not.

I could bury myself in some hay in one of the stalls, along with horseshit... But an oversized hay pile would be gleamingly obvious.

Upstairs loft? There's plenty of hay bales up there I could wedge myself between and just hope she doesn't have the energy to move too much stuff around.

I start up the ladder to take a look.

It's perfect. There are plenty enough hay bales up here that I could create a maze if I wanted to. I can't make too much of a change though, or she'll notice and start to look a bit harder in here.

In the corner though I see a little open spot in the floor that I could lay in. I bet if I stacked some of the hay around it you wouldn't even be able to tell there's an open spot here.

I grab a couple bales and begin to stack them around it, slowly closing myself up in the hole.

It's perfect. The literal only way you could know someone was here is if you had the layout of how the hay is stacked memorized, for some odd reason.

The only issue is how unbearingly hot it is in the barn. It's maybe a single degree cooler than the outside temperature and being near the top of the barn is not a contributing factor to the coolness. I take my shirt off and use it as a form of pillow to try and make myself more comfortable and fight the heat how I can.

Lowkey, I should have listened to her mom and snagged a bottle of water on the way out the door. Too late for that now.

I whip out my phone and scroll through my 3 games, deciding which one I should play the free trial for over and over to pass the time. I settled on Tetris, a timeless classic.

About 10 minutes in, I hear the creak of the front barn door opening, and footsteps walking in. I quietly close my phone and put my ear to the cracks in the floorboard to listen.

I can hear Raegan walk from stall to stall, occasionally kicking a pile of suspicious looking hay before moving on to the next one. "Where are you at, Slave? I know you're somewhere in heeeere."

At this point, my sweating intensified. Between the summer heat and the pressure of getting caught, I was dripping a literal puddle on the floor beneath me.

Raegan walked in the area underneath me and started to open the various closets and cubbies but was unsuccessful in finding her victim. She kicks a bucket to the side in frustration.

I silently bask in the success of my hiding spot. Did I actually manage to outsmart her?

My heart drops though as I hear the creak of the ladder to the upstairs loft. She was coming up to check my area.

Her steps slowly creak across the floor as she begins to walk toward the back. She occasionally moves a hay bale and peers into a corner, but so far, she hasn't noticed my spot.

"Leeee," she sings out once more. "There's no use in hiding. We could have so much fun if you go ahead and come out." She paces around the loft, looking for some kind of response from the area around her. A creak, a breath, a shaking hay bale, something to give away my position.

"If you give up now, I'll let you take your punishment inside in the air conditioning, wouldn't that be so much nicer?" She walks directly in front of my hiding spot and stops. I hold my breath, straining to make sure I don't move a single muscle.

Did she notice me? Did she know there wasn't supposed to be a pile over here?

She pushes on the topmost bale of hay, and it falls into the space I'm burrowed in, landing directly on top of me. Somehow, I manage not to make a sound as it hits me square in the chest. Not that this matters though, because I'm positive that she found me. Any second she would be replacing the hay bale on top of me and burying my face wherever she desired.

I closed my eyes and clenched my fists, waiting for the inevitable. But it never came. Her footsteps receded and she made her way back down the ladder.

"Fuck, I really thought that wimp would've ran for the closest building to him. I didn't think I would ACTUALLY have to search for him." She continued to grumble and complain as she made her way back outside the barn, shutting the door.

My heart pounded at a mile a minute. I didn't dare move. What if she faked heading out the door and was just waiting for me to come out? She was just sitting at the bottom of the ladder waiting for me to get comfortable and make a sound.

So many thoughts of conspiracy ran through my head as I contemplated whether I should make a move or just lay underneath this bale for the rest of the time.

I waited around 10 minutes before finally taking the chance and pushing the hay bale off me. I peeked my head out of my hiding spot but saw no sign of her.