Hide and Seek

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here we go. I step out entirely and peer down the ladder and around the barn. She isn't here.

I let out a sigh of relief and released the tension in my body. Oh, thank god. She actually left.

I was scared shitless she was about to find me. She checked the barn first, so now she has to spend the rest of the time checking the entire rest of the property. The shed, the trails, even the corn field. I could be anywhere for all she knows.

I won.

I pump my fist in the air and shake with excitement. I can't believe I actually won!

I have the entire day free. Granted, I still have to spend it in a barn but I at least bested that stupid bitch at her own game. I could think of worse fates than playing the free trial of tetris on repeat for a couple hours.

I head back to my corner and stack the hay bales back up around me, tossing the one that fell on me back on top and taking my spot on the floor. After a couple minutes, the adrenaline from almost getting caught begins to wear off, and I grow tired. The heat weighs down on my eyelids as well and I lay my head back.

I wouldn't mind napping off the rest of the day. Just close my eyes for an hour or 2.

It's 12 now, so I set an alarm for 3 on my phone, since they usually make it back around then so I can waltz right into the car and head home without so much as looking at Raegan.

I smile as I close my eyes and listen to the sounds of crickets and horses eating their hay. Next week's game will be nowhere near as easy after beating her like this, but I can at least enjoy the moment for now...

~

My phone vibrates to wake me up. The day is already over? Damn, I can't believe I slept through the entire game.

I groggily reach into my pocket to find my phone and turn off the alarm. I open the screen to click snooze, but as I wipe my eyes to see the screen clearly, a cold chill rushes down my spine.

Raegan was calling me.

Like the dumbass I am, I answer.

"Hello...?"

"I found you. *click*

No sooner than the phone hung up did my shelter of hay begin to get ripped apart. Each bale was thrown to the side furiously as light started to filter into my hidey-hole. Raegan now stood in front of me, fuming with apparent anger.

"Do...you...KNOW how long I've been searching for you?" She asks through gritted teeth.

I glance at my phone to check the time. It was almost 2. I was asleep for 2 hours, which means...

"2 fucking hours. I searched for your ass for 2 fucking hours just for you to be SLEEPING!"

She paced back and forth in front of me, laughing hysterically, as if she had just lost her mind.

"2 hours. And you were in the very first place I looked! I KNEW your little bitch ass would have hid in the closest spot, I knew it! I even pushed that stupid hay bale on top of you! But I came back and saw it was sitting back up there again and knew it."

Fuck. I totally forgot she did that. And I put it right back up, basically putting up a neon sign that someone else was here for anyone smart enough to notice.

"God I am so PISSED with myself. I've been running around for hours outside while you SLEPT." She was practically ripping her hair out at her lost time.

As I watch her pace, I notice that she is not exaggerating about the amount of effort she put in searching for me.

Her body glimmers in the light with a layer of sweat and dirt from searching in the woods. At some point she took off her shirt and now remained in only a sports bra and cutoff shorts. Her shoulders and cheeks had a tinge of red from sunburn, indicating she had been outside in the direct sun almost the entire time she searched for me. Her hair looks soaked, as if she took a shower right before she found me, but I know that's not the case. Her chest heaved up and down as she tried to catch her breath.

She stops pacing and takes a couple deep breaths, trying to calm herself down.

"There's no point in bitching about it. You're here, and I've won. There's no running away from me now, so accept your punishment."

"Raegan, come on. Could we at least go inside and clean off a little-"

"LIE DOWN. NOW." She yells, pointing at the ground by her feet. I scoot over to where she pointed and lay on my back, staring up at her cold icy blue eyes. There wasn't a shred of sympathy behind them as she waited for me to follow her commands. She was going to have her way, and she was getting it NOW.

She was pissed, and I was going to pay for it.

"Since I don't have the handcuffs, I trust you'll be a good bitch, right?"

I silently nod my head in agreement, too scared to utter another word.

"Good. First thing is first, take care of these for me." She takes off her shoes and tucks a finger in the top of her socks. They make a sickly wet sound as she peels them away and tosses them on my chest. They land with a thud, as they were filled to the brim with however much sweat the fabric could contain.

"Clean those for me."

I play dumb in hopes of getting an alternate answer than what I was thinking, but I know what she wants. "How...?"

"With your mouth dumbass. Put them in your mouth and suck the sweat out of them so I can wear them again tomorrow."

I stare at the socks in disbelief. She wants me to put them in my mouth, willingly? There was a different feeling to putting them in there myself over having them forced inside against my will, something more degrading.

She groans in annoyance, not willing to put up with my hesitation today, "Let's move this along. 5 seconds or I make you lick my armpits clean instead and then we try this again. 4...3..."

I ball the socks together and shove them in my mouth. As I close my mouth around them, they squish against my tongue, invading it with a sour salty liquid. Through sheer force of will, I make myself swallow the liquid. Holding back gag after gag, I continue to suck on the socks like a rancid jawbreaker as I clean them like a pathetic washing machine.

"Good Slave. You're learning. I think I really just need to rest for a minute."

She steps over me and places her feet on both sides of my head and begins to squat down. Her ass quickly fills my entire view as it comes to a stop on my face, no hovering or contemplating to give me time to look and contemplate.

She rests her full weight on me, ass cheeks splaying across my entire face, and stretches her legs out in front of her on my body. She didn't linger or hesitate a second, just immediately jumped to shoving my face into her denim covered ass.

"Aah, finally. My legs are so sore from searching for your stupid ass all over the place."

She wiggles her hips side to side, soaking in the comfort of her well-deserved cushion, leaning back on a hay bale she placed behind my head as support. It was pure bliss for her.

For me, on the other hand, it was pure hell. The harsh, unforgiving denim of her shorts squished my face almost entirely flat. There was no cushion for my face to sink into or a crevice between her cheeks like last week with her spandex shorts for my nose to fit into. Her entire weight simply crushed my face like a flat board. As she grinded her ass back against my nose the cartilage in it threatened to flatten to the side at any moment, groaning and creaking with each wiggle of her hips.

Tears rolled down my cheeks from the agonizing pain.

A thick, dark line of sweat trailed down the middle seam of her shorts where my nose was jammed against her crack, plaguing what little air I can grab from underneath her ass. I whine in pain and tap her thighs, begging for at least a little reprieve but she grabs my hands and holds them to the floor.

Instead of mercy, she grinds her ass back, rubbing my nose down the center of her cutoff shorts, and sets her feet on my chest. Her tailbone bears down on my cheeks as I scream through her socks into her ass in pain.

This is pure, physical, unadulterated torture

I try to wriggle my head side to side, kick my legs to try and get a grip on the floor and push myself, anything I can do to struggle and get her weight off of me, but she balances on top of me with ease. I start to see stars as the searing pain increases past a manageable point.

Finally, she sits forward, allowing my face to reform to its natural shape. As I rub my face, the stinging slowly fades away, but I'm still left feeling raw as she just about rubbed the skin off my nose with the seam of her shorts.

I pull the ball of soggy socks out of my mouth and toss them to the side.

"That really fucking hurt, Raegan."

"Sorry, had to make sure you were awake since you slept this entire time, ya know?"

I glare at her, but she shrugs her shoulders and moves on. "Well since my shorts hurt so bad, I guess you wouldn't mind if I took them off, right?" She locks eyes with me and smirks.

I nearly swallow my own tongue as she makes that remark. A girl without pants on, right in front of me...?

No... that girl is Raegan right now. That means my face getting buried with nothing to separate me from her...

But fuck, I can't deny it. She looks so good, and it would be better than my face being destroyed by denim...

"I'll take that stunned silence as a yes then," she giggles.

"Wait, I mean, you can't really-" I stutter out as she puts a finger to my mouth, shushing me.

"You know you want to see it, don't you? You're a pathetic little virgin who would give ANYTHING to see a girl drop her pants in front of you. Don't try to hide it."

"But our parents-"

"Are over a mile away, and not going to bother with searching for us if we're a couple minutes late. Besides, I'm the only one who comes in this barn to feed the animals anymore anyways. No one is coming to save you from this. So just sit back-"

She leans down, biting my ear lobe.

"-and give in already."

She turns facing my feet and mounts my hips. She teasingly grinds against my crotch, hardening it almost instantaneously. As she just barely grinds back and forth, she begins to unbutton her shorts and undo the zipper.

As sick as I am at my own body, I can't fight my male urges. They're built into me. I know the dangers that lurk in my near immediate future, but the way her weight settles on my crotch as I watch her ass move back and forth, as if she was slowing twerking and grinding against my dick, the way her hair looks draped down her almost bare back.

These are things I can't fight. I scratched my nails along the floor as I fought to look away or push her off, but I couldn't. It truly wasn't my choice to make.

She was in complete control of me right now.

After grinding into me for a minute, she stood up, bending over and tucking her thumbs down into the waistband of her shorts. Slowly and seductively, she began to pull them down her thighs as she wriggled her hips side to side to get them down. She looked back around at me to make sure I watched the entire thing.

My eyes never left her ass as it slowly began to peek out and my jaw dropped.

As her shorts dropped to her ankles I discovered that she was wearing a thong, buried deep in her asscheeks to the point it was almost nonexistent. I could tell it used to be a bright red but was now a much-faded darker color from the sweat it soaked up throughout the day.

Each time she wiggled her hips side to side to get her shorts down her ass jiggled, inviting me to bury myself in its thick plushness.

Finally, she kicked her shorts off and to the side, standing with her ass facing me for a second longer, forcing me to relish its terrifying beauty.

"So, do you like what you see?" she cooed, giggling at how she knows she made me feel.

"I, uh. Well... I mean... I guess so."

"You guess? Really? Well, then I guess you need to take a closer look, don't you?"

Before I could respond she starts to take her place over my head again. She reaches a finger back and pulls her thong out from the depths of her crack so that it's more visible and can act a little bit more as a barrier. She drops down on my chest, settling her ass just beneath my chin.

The way it threateningly looms over me is intimidating. Each individual cheek could crush me with ease, but the canyon between them screams that I could easily never make it back out of there if she chose not to let me.

I swallow a lump of fear, and try to take deep breaths, not knowing which one will be my last.

"Beg me."

"W-What?" I asked, confused.

"Kiss each cheek and beg me to sit on your face. How well you beg determines how well you get to breathe during it, so make sure you really grovel down there."

Fuck, she's serious about this slave stuff.

She slaps her ass, sending a ripple through it as the recoil bounces it back and forth in front of me. It's so intimidating, but at the same time a lot of guys would kill to see an ass this nice so close. If I seem pathetic enough, maybe she won't smother me as bad and I can pretend to enjoy this just a little...

I crane my neck forward, reaching for her left ass cheek with my lips and placing a solid kiss on it. I hold it for a second, then place another kiss before moving to her other one. I kiss back and forth across her ass for about 30 seconds as she smirks above me at my submissiveness. I didn't even bother to put up a fight, I went right to worshipping her.

"Please sit on my face." I beg in a monotone voice, unsure of just how desperate I need to lower myself to.

"Hmm... Not good enough. A little more ass kissing then try again."

I place a couple more pecks across her ass cheeks and then beg pitifully, "Please Raegan, I want you to sit on my face right now."

She rubs her chin in mock consideration. "Closer, but I feel you could be a lot more desperate. What do you really want me to do with my ass, huh? Last chance. Start kissing while you think about it.

Once more, I begin kissing her ass while I try to put myself in a more desperate state of mind.

I tell myself, I want her to do this. I want to kiss her ass. I want to bury my face in it. I want to smell it.

As long as it means I get to keep breathing, I want her to do this.

"Raegan..." She looks back over her shoulder to see what I have for her.

"...Please sit on my face. I want you to bury my face between your ass cheeks. I only want to smell your ass, please. I'll do anything you want, please just let me worship your ass."

Silence fills the air as my own words ring back at me, filling me with disgust, turning my stomach at the thought of what I'm asking her to do. What I'm asking the girl who takes pleasure in my suffering to do.

I watch a visible chill run down her spine as she quietly moans a little to herself.

"That's exactly what I wanted to hear."

With that, she reaches back and spreads her cheeks. I stare right into the chasm of her ass, 2 milky white globes of flesh with a strip of red running down the center. Visible lines of sweat trailed down the small of her back and collected at the top of this ravine, trailing downwards.

I managed to get a single deep breath in before I was plunged into darkness once more.

The only thing blocking my nose from touching her bare asshole was that single thin strip of sweat soaked fabric, but that was my only saving grace. The rest was direct contact with her flesh, skin to skin, sweat to sweat.

She grinded her ass back into my face and let her cheeks slap close around me. I know I could visibly see just how wet and sweaty she was from the outside before, but I had no clue it would be this bad.

My face slipped deep into her crack without so much as an ounce of resistance like a greasy slip and slide. As she grinded her ass back and forth across my face she slowly coated it in a thick layer of ass juices and grime, which invaded my every sense, stinging my eyes as I fought to see past her enormous walls of flesh.

My already-raw nose scrubbed along her thong as she continued to grind on my face. As I tried to sniff, the scent of body odor and unwashed ass plagued my lungs.

I tried to open my mouth to catch an open pocket of air as she grinded and bounced her ass on my face, but all it resulted in was me catching the sweat that dripped off her ass and into my mouth, coating my tongue in the foul, putrid, salty taste that I was becoming all too familiar with.

After a minute, she ceased grinding into my face and began to bounce her ass up and down on it instead. With each bounce she slapped her moist ass cheeks down on my face, making a wet smacking sound as her bare skin connected over and over. She giggled at the sound and kept smacking me in the face, getting harder every couple smacks.

"Sniff *smack* Sniff *smack*"

I managed to get a brief inhale in between each smack as she lifted herself off of my face, only to be brought down again. I never knew which one would be the last, so I was desperate to grab whatever I could.

Finally, she stopped and resorted to settling her ass on my face. She rested her weight fully back, smothering me.

With my nose smushed directly against her asshole without a centimeter to spare, and my mouth buried somewhere underneath her mound, all I could do was look up at the slim slot of light protruding from the top of her asscrack and stare up her back.

She placed her hands on my chest, slightly digging her nails into it, and began grinding against my face once more, but just barely. Not enough for my nose to fully break free, but she seemed to be focusing on my mouth and chin. She would slowly grind forward, hard against my mouth, over and over. She didn't say a word, as if she was intently focusing on something.

After about 60 seconds, my air began to reach its limits and I softly tapped her thighs, hoping she would be true to her word about letting me breathe.

"Oh! Fuck, I'm sorry Lee, I... I zoned out for a second there. Here."

She leaned forward, and my face dropped from her ass with a sickly suction sound. I breathed deeply, enjoying the semi fresh air she had granted me. My nostrils were still more than tainted with her ass sweat, but it was better than being waterboarded. After I got a couple of breaths in, she set her ass back down on my face, eager to get back to what she had been focusing on.

She didn't use her full weight, though. She rested most of it on my mouth and chin and left my nose free to breathe inside her crack. I sniffed deeply as I took the grace for granted. Every breath was plagued with the deep, earthy scent of her unwashed ass, but I was grateful to be breathing period. I was happy to sniff her ass instead of the comparisons.

"Lee... I was thinking. Of ways to try and get you to come over to my side. Enjoy this a lttle more, ya know?"

I continued to sniff, unable to speak, but grunted in response to indicate I was listening. Where was she going with this? She's still on about this whole "making me enjoy" her torture bit?

"I have a question. Just how much of a virgin are you really?"

Raegan slowly drags her fingertips down my chest, scratching my stomach and stopping at my waistline, going back and forth.

"I know last week you claimed you never even kissed a girl, but does that mean you haven't done anything before?"

After a couple seconds, I nod in shame. Until her torture started, I've never so much as touched another girl, much less kiss them or have a real interaction with them. I'm just too awkward for all of that.

She laughs, "Really?! Holy shit, you ARE a loser! I'm just a year older than you but damn. No wonder you break so easily underneath me."

She resumes grinding into my face again.

"I bet you secretly love every second of this, huh? Being this close to a girl. Having a girl strip in front of you. Begging to kiss her ass. You must want this, or you'd fight just a little bit harder, don't ya think?"

No, she was wrong. I don't fight her because I can't fight her! She's better than me, she's faster than me. If I tried to get help, no one would believe me.