Hide and Seek

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, like a rumbling train finishing passing through, she stopped. She let go of my dick as it fell to the side. She grabbed my shirt, rubbing her hands off on it. Silence filled the air with an awkward tension.

I was still underneath her ass, gasping.

I had never felt something so explosive in my life. I've masturbated plenty and let out a couple globs onto my stomach, but I felt like I could have hit the ceiling. The way it felt as I was just on the edge of passing out, like I was slingshotted from the dark edge of unconsciousness and straight into the light of ecstasy. It was unlike anything I had ever experienced.

But as I gathered my breath and slowly came to my senses, Raegan was already turning around and mounting my face without hesitation.

I didn't have the strength or energy to ask what it was she doing, I could barely open my eyes to see her wet, glistening pussy descending down onto me.

"You've had your fun, now be a good boy and lay there for a couple minutes so I can too.

She began to grind against my face, burying my nose against her clit. I could barely tell what was happening. Her thrusts became harder and harder, as her moans increased in volume. I could barely hear her, as the entire world was muffled by the thighs that enveloped the sides of my face.

My breath, already shortened, began to run out very quickly. I tapped at her thighs to let her know, but she threw my arms to the side. I didn't have the energy to pick them up again.

She then grabbed a fistful of my hair and yanked upwards, burying my entire face deep between her thighs. There was no air, no resistance, no mercy. My entire field of view was filled with skin and flesh viciously being shoved across it.

Every breath I attempted to take was the equivalent of being waterboarded. The only thing I could do was sit back and accept it.

She began to clench her thighs around my head as her body viciously shook. Her screams echoed through the barn as she bore down as hard as she could onto my face.

But by then, I was already gone. I faded into unconsciousness, barely able to even put up a fight.

~

I awoke the sound of my phone vibrating on the barn floor. I fumbled around for it, opening it to see a text from Raegan.

"Game is over. Parents waiting on u 2 come back."

I slept through the whole game? I sat up, but my head was pounding with a killer headache. The wall of hay I put up was still around me. I grabbed my shirt and stood up, pushing the hay to the side.

Did I actually manage to make it through the entire day without getting caught? I was still in my spot, but I had this strange sense that something was missing.

I had a vivid dream that Raegan found me and... what did she do? I try to think, but everything is blurry. The dream fades away as quickly as I remembered it.

My face was soaked, like someone had thrown a literal bucket of water on it. Did I sweat that bad in the barn? Jesus. I need to make sure we play the rest of our games inside at least.

I make my way down the ladder and head out of the barn. My mom was standing by the car, impatiently tapping her foot.

"There you are! I was beginning to wonder if I would have to go hunt for you myself!"

"Sorry Mom, we were playing hide and seek and I guess I hid so well I fell asleep."

As I approached Mom, her nose began to curl.

"Jesus, where did you hide?! A cow pasture?" She covered her nose with her hand and waved me away with the other.

"In the barn."

She rolls her eyes. "Yeah, I can tell. Sit in the back and keep the windows down. You're getting a shower right when we get home."

Without so much as a word to the others, I get in the car and we begin our drive home. As I look out the window, I try to think back on my dream. What happened? Did Raegan find me? Did she torture me? Why did the dream seem so vivid, but I couldn't remember what all it entailed?

I just remember this desperate, warm feeling that overlapped it all. Something I was desperate to chase. But nothing else seems to ring a bell. It'll itch at me for a while, but I'll manage.

Once I finally got home, my mom practically threw me in the shower. I scrubbed away at my hair and face under the hot water, but the lingering scent of the barn and sweat seemed to stick inside my nostrils. I couldn't seem to shake it. It didn't particularly bother me, almost like I was used to it. It was just weird it wouldn't go away.

As I stepped out of the shower and dried my hair off, I noticed something sticking out of my shorts pocket on the floor. Something red.

That's weird, I only took my phone with me to Raegan's. And I certainly didn't grab anything on the way out.

I pick up the object, and it slowly trails out of the pocket. It was a long piece of fabric.

I stretch it out with both hands and immediately drop it, yelping as I jump backwards.

That- that's a thong. That's an actual thong. But how, where would that come from?!

As I drop it, a piece of folded up paper falls out of it. I pick it up and shakily open it up.

It reads "Better luck next week. Make sure you clean these for me."

"-R"

I pick the thong back up. This is...Raegan's? Why does it seem so familiar?

Should I...? No...

I lock the bathroom door and sit on the toilet, looking down at my tormentor's undergarments in my hands. I really shouldn't, but I can't help myself.

I bring them to my nose and inhale. The familiar fumes of sweat and grime from between her cheeks swell around my nostrils, encapsulating me. I continue to sniff, burrowing my nose into the fabric, slightly moaning to myself before I come to my senses.

I throw the thong against the wall in disgust, slapping myself in the face to try and break free. I jump back into the shower and turn the water on cold, letting the icy temperature try and knock me out of this shock.

What happened today? What did Raegan do?

When I sniffed her panties I saw them burrowed against my face, I saw her bare ass cheeks. I saw her standing over me as she pulled them down.

But that was all a dream, right...?

I looked down at notice that I was rock hard. Was this from the thought of everything she did?

No, but it didn't happen. But if it didn't then why was her thong in my pocket?

My head begins to swirl, I grow dizzy as I try to figure out what actually happened today. I fell asleep in the barn, and she found me? But I woke up in my same spot. It doesn't make sense.

But I'm seeing flashes of skin, of sweat, tasting something salty yet sweet. I feel like an entire part of my life is missing.

I get back out of the shower and finish drying off. I can't handle dwelling on it right now.

I silently eat dinner and excuse myself to my room for the night. I try to play videogames for a while, but nothing feels immersive now. I'm just going through the motions. I feel empty.

Eventually, I reside to laying in bed, staring at the ceiling. What am I missing?

I pull her thong out of pocket as her note echoes in my mind. "Make sure you clean these for me."

Maybe... maybe I don't have to "clean" these just yet. I'll hold onto these for now.

I bring them to my nose one more time, and the empty spaces slowly start to fill with her scent. That warm feeling that I was chasing starts to return. I think to myself, maybe this is what I want.

~

I clean myself off, absolutely ashamed with myself. I hide the thong in the back of one of my drawers, desperate to forget it's there. As I lay in bed and roll over, the memories begin to fade away once again. The disgust I feel for Raegan and her antics return. I don't know what really happened or not, but I choose to push everything involving her into its own little box to the side. I have to ignore it before she consumes me.

I have to find a way to stay away from her house for the summer. If I keep having to play her games...

I don't think I'll ever be the same.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Step-Bully What if your stepsister was actually your highschool bully?in Fetish
Girlfriend Wants to Try Facesitting Girl uses her boyfriend to vent after a rough day at work.in Fetish
Worshipping Lili's Ass Pt. 01 College girl dominates smaller boy.in Anal
Facesitting Cafe Ch. 01 A young man accepts a job at a cafe. . . as a seat.in Fetish
Dominant Girlfriend Girlfriend enjoys taking control.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories