All Comments on 'Hide and Seek Pt. 01'

by Drmaxc

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
PrevertOnePrevertOneover 9 years ago
Whew and oh boy!

I like this one . . . quite a bit :) I like the setting, I like the story. It pushed the right buttons. Nude sex in a garden is a good fantasy, and I like how the story combined mature plus youth with group sex and nudity. Add in the natural background and, like I said, pushed my buttons :) Is this a one shot or a starter? ;)

netowlnetowlover 9 years ago
Part 2

any intention to write a sequel? too good to end it here.

EnglishvoyeurEnglishvoyeurover 9 years ago
delicious

Thanks for a superb piece of erotic fantasy!

ballznall60ballznall60over 9 years ago
Just Plain AWESOME!

A great read! The eroticism so skillfully handled tops even my favorite of your stories, "Mr. Carrothers Garden." and its sequel.

WatcherRobWatcherRobover 9 years ago
Fun Fun Fun

Very well written. Believable. Really liked the ending.

LurvtoLickLurvtoLickover 9 years ago
Afternoon delight

Nicely written, and while slightly unbelievable, you managed to keep it almost credible! Please keep writing.

maddictmaddictalmost 9 years ago
Very well then.

I don't belive you for one second. Maybe if you wrote another chapter or two. Well done, naked in the backyard can't be any better than this.!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bloody Marvellous!

This is what erotic fiction is supposed to be like - EROTIC!! Well done Dr Max, best thing I've read in ages. I shall read on with great enthusiasm!

SuccubusNightsSuccubusNightsover 8 years ago
erotic

What a dam good piece of erotic writing. Full of innocence and maturity I especially loved the bit where he examined them very hot. Would love to read a second chapter to this story.

WatcherRobWatcherRobabout 8 years ago
sliding down his pole

That was the best feature of the story. Dropping out of the tree and onto his upraised penis impalling herself on his toool. That had to be one super juicy pussy. Love the series.

moodydudemoodydudeover 6 years ago
Very detailed

Great Story..I enjoyed it very much.

Charlie85016Charlie85016over 6 years ago
One of your best

This is such a fabulous story, just the thought of being naked and fully erect in front of three young girls was enough to have my cock throbbing. But when he started playing with them and eventually fucking each one it was all too much and I had to relieve myself. I have read a lot of your work and for the most part I have enjoyed everything you have written but this is by far the most erotic piece I have read so far. I can’t wait to read chapter two but I’m not sure my cock can stand it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5 stars!

Lovely!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

One of the best here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Always enjoyed your seductive tales and consider this series one of your best. Much like modern day anesthesia, you always manage to stun your characters into trance like states and all are the better for it. Appropriate in a way that this installment has a 2021 issue date and comments from previous years as it puzzled and pleased.

Haxaw11Haxaw11over 2 years ago

Why not just preface this story with " Re-publish" ?

luv2custripluv2custripabout 1 year ago

There are certain stories that should be awarded the “stories that I can’t read with my pants on” award and this is one of them.

This should be every man’s fantasy.

DevilbobyDevilboby9 months ago

I couldn't agree more, love2custrip has hit the nail right on the head. Max you naughty man three young girls in one afternoon and in the garden whilst the good lady is at work. You dirty lucky fucker,(not you, Mathew). what should he have been doing instead of chasing virgins.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrmaxc@Drmaxc
Dr. Max Cummings Born Maximilian Audacious Rollo Cummings on 29 April 1889 in what was then the British South Indies. Sent, at an early age, to boarding school in England, he moved successively from Linbury Court Prep. School to Greyfriars before matriculating, with the under...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES