Hide and Seek Pt. 01

Story Info
Naked hide & seek in a sunny garden - we'd all like that!
11.9k words
4.81
149.5k
154

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers

All characters are 18+

Matthew sighed to himself. It had been a wonderful holiday: just the two of them in the sun. His wife had really surprised him. Twenty years of marriage and never a suggestion, well perhaps not since summer days courting many years before, that she might like being naked outside. Perhaps it was the children off their hands, off at uni. And off on holiday with friends, that had done it. Finding they were close to a naturist beach and she suggesting, "why not?"

Why not indeed? Matthew had loved the freedom. Being able to walk around 'textile free' as he discovered the expression went, carefree even. And Sarah had been almost a different woman. Certainly she had seemed almost a different woman in bed. Yes, it was Sarah all right. He knew all the bits, all the curves and all the places but it was if they were operating on a different level - and with such enthusiasm and energy.

And Matthew was happy enough to see many of the women on the beach without the bother of clothes. He had not embarrassed himself but he had been very happy to look. Matthew did not buy the idea naturism was not about sex - at least to some extent. He would have looked at women on a textile beach and so he looked on a textile free beach. He liked looking at women!

But it was different now. This was England and term had started. Sarah taught; Sarah was a teacher and, like all teachers, Sarah changed with the start of term. Only when the holidays came - and a little after that - did he find he was back with the woman he had married. And certainly she was not now the woman he had been on holiday in the sun with - no, not really that woman at all!

His sigh came again but then he thought - just as Sarah had said at the start of the holiday, 'why not?'

Why not indeed? Matthew was a successful man. Banking had paid and paid handsomely. With inheritance dropping into his lap as well and judicious property purchases he, and Sarah, now had a large house with a very large garden. A garden which was pleasantly private from the adjoining houses. The sun in early September was surprisingly hot and rendered clothing quite unnecessary - if you were so minded. There was no reason at all why he could not relive the pleasure of being naked outside; just like on holiday. It was not on the beach, it was not with Sarah who was out teaching, it was simply on his own: yet that did not make it the less pleasant.

No sooner thought than done. Matthew had never stepped out of his house into his garden without his clothes. Perhaps in his pyjamas but never like this. He left the discarded clothes and simply walked off down the lawn, the grass feeling pleasantly soft under his bare feet. A little self conscious at first as he moved away from the notional safety of the house but then, after all, this was his garden. There was no way through at the side of the house for a visitor to intrude, his wife would not be home for hours - not that that would matter, she had seen him like that before - and the children were not even in the country.

Matthew's motive had been simply to recall the pleasant feeling of the heat of the sun on his body, to imagine himself back where he had been so really happy only a week or two before: it was not sexual; there was not the hint of a twitch from his gently swinging penis. He had been very aware on the beach that neither he nor Sarah needed to be at all embarrassed about their bodies. She held up well despite bearing two children and Matthew, in his forties - the children had come early in their marriage - kept himself fit at the gym and playing tennis. Not that there was anyone to see.

His smile came as he recalled playing naked doubles with Sarah on holiday. That had been an experience. Seeing the girls 'in motion' like that! It had become important to concentrate on playing so as not to embarrass himself. Sarah had teased him later and seemed to find Derek Tarrant's near erection rather amusing. It was clear he was not the only one to have enjoyed seeing nakedness - seeing the girls in motion - and hadn't those bounding boobs been wonderful! Again he had been surprised at quite what Sarah said about Derek and his 'feature.'

Matthew felt his erection rising at the memory. He was amused at himself walking like that along his garden path. What a sight he must look. A fine sight or a ridiculous one? It all depended on your point of view. Concern at some damage to plants from caterpillars took his mind off bouncing boobs and with it went his erection.

It was indeed very pleasant to walk around the garden. The sun was hot, the shade a pleasant contrast and it was nice to just inspect the garden and think. He was in no hurry. He could spend all day if he wished. And as he was wont to do when he was happy he began whistling to himself.

A gentle wander across the lawn and down the paths between the shrubbery. a circuit of the pond with its fountain and fish, a resting on the bench beneath the arch by the pond, feeling the pleasant heat on his body, even an inspection of the vegetable patch, his bare feet finding the gravel a little uncomfortable.

A large garden and private. Matthew was conscious that perhaps, just perhaps there might be a view from the adjoining gardens, perhaps through a hedge or fence but, if so, it would require a very deliberate desire to look. In a way it gave a little tingle to the whole adventure but it was his own garden after all and he had always thought it to be very private.

He was enjoying himself. Lovely to be outdoors naked again. It was something he would have to do more of - perhaps next summer. Another aeroplane flight to the real sunshine and another naturist beach perhaps. Being outdoors without clothes was such a delightful connection back to Sarah and his holiday. He smiled recollecting the tennis matches and the sex afterwards - perhaps, unfortunately, just with Sarah. His penis began to swell.

Matthew's pleasing recollections were rather dramatically interrupted by a voice saying, "Mr Stamford, I've not seen you like that before." followed by a giggle.

The head looking over the fence was female; moreover it was young and female - his neighbour's young daughter. Matthew had not really thought it possible for him to be espied, indeed had been sure it was not really possible but undoubtedly there she was - large as life.

Walking around the nudist beach had rather reduced Matthew's concern at being seen naked. Being watched by a young and attractive girl was not the worst thing he could imagine. It was his garden and it was not as if he had been publicly displaying himself - anything but. He was not tumescent - nowhere near and the slight swelling was already rapidly diminishing - neither was he, nor had he been, wanking or anything,

"My garden, Vickie, what are you doing looking over my fence invading my privacy."

"Looking at you, Mr Stamford, that's what we're doing."

We?

The appearance of another two heads, also young and female, was perhaps a bit more alarming.

The surprise on the faces of the newcomers was rather charming. Matthew suddenly got a hint of the dubious pleasure of the 'flasher.'

"I am sunbathing." He felt it necessary to give an explanation. "In the privacy of my own garden."

How had they known he was there? Was it his whistling that had attracted them?

"He's really got no clothes on." It was a statement of the rather obvious.

"Well, nor have we."

Matthew frowned, this seemed a little unlikely. Why would they be like that? His surmise was immediately confirmed by one of Vickie's friends.

"Yes, we have. We're fully dressed"

"You didn't need to say that - he wasn't to know. He can't see."

"Why say it then?"

"'Cos I wanted to see if he got hard." It was meant to be a whisper but Matthew was not hard of hearing. Suddenly he was caught between the prudence of leaving the girls for the house, or at least another part of the garden, or seeing what might develop. Prudence firmly took the lead and he turned towards the house.

"Bye girls, I'd better go and put something on."

"No, don't go. We'll take our clothes off too and then it'll be OK. Won't we, girls? See we are taking them off now."

Certainly Vickie and then the other girls were moving as if they were taking their clothes off but Matthew thought they were pretending. The idea, of course, perked his interest.

"There we are - not a stitch."

He could not help it. He felt his penis twitch.

It had all been just a little too quick to be true. "Don't believe you Vickie. Throw them over and I'll believe you!"

Another whisper, "He's not getting hard. You said..."

What had they seen earlier? Had they been watching him walking around his garden? Clearly it was not as private as he had thought.

Once again he turned towards the house and prudence beckoning to him, but all of a sudden girl clothes started dropping over the fence. They were undressing now.

Matthew was only human - only male human - the connection between clothes dropping and the girls behind the fence was made. Young girls undressing just feet away - his brain processed the information and sent instructions. His previously dormant penis began growing, swinging around from six o'clock to twelve o'clock or perhaps one o'clock anyway!

From the fence bras were falling. Matthew knew just behind the obscuring fence six young breasts were out in the sunshine.

The girls had got what they wanted. A man gone all hard. And hard he had certainly gone. Matthew's erection felt firmer and fuller than it had even done on holiday in his hotel room with his wife at her sexiest. Where before had he exposed himself like that to other women, indeed three young girls - and by 'that' he meant not just naked but hard and virile. The sexual excitement fed on itself - not just the undressing but the exposure and the display.

"Yes!" It was Vickie exultant.

And there on Matthew's side of the fence were three piles of girl things surmounted by panties. They had gone all the way. The evidence was complete.

Prudence had gone in for a cup of tea. Matthew was not minded to hurry away now.

And the other side of the fence were three smiling girl faces. Three pretty girl faces rather intriguingly topped by black, red and fair hair. A pleasing mixture and, of course, Matthew wondered, as a man would, if that colour would be matched lower down.

The sensible thing would have been to hurry from the scene; leave the girls with the problem of retrieving their things but nonetheless getting well away. Did Matthew do the sensible thing? No.

Matthew was thoroughly enjoying the experience. It was like being on the naturist beach but one better. He was exposing himself to the young girls and loving it. He was not going to forget this in a hurry. And it was not as if they were running screaming from him. They were clearly very happy with the reaction they had caused.

"Mr Stamford! Just look at that."

"At what, Vickie?" Delightful to act the innocent and make her mention the obvious.

"At your... erection."

"It's very natural. It is what men do. And it's all your own work."

The giggles were a pleasure.

"What do you mean?"

But they knew all right!

It was good to walk even closer to the girls - walk towards them with his erection standing proud. Not a hand to it, just standing up on its own, really upright. Matthew felt so very male, so very sexual. This was a lot better than simply walking around his garden naked. The girls actually seemed to be admiring what he was displaying. It did wonders for his vanity as well as his libido. He picked up the three piles of clothes, turned and started walking away, revealing his reasonably trim bottom to the girls.

"Oh no! Can we have them back now?"

He put them down. "Perhaps you might come and get them."

"But you'd see us..."

"Well, I suppose so." Matthew swung around to face them: exposing his erection once again.

"That wasn't the idea." From one. "Vickie, what have you done?"

"How'll we get over?" From another.

It looked to Matthew like a bit of tree climbing was going to be needed and then a drop into his garden. It sounded like they were game to come and retrieve. The prospect of seeing these girls not only naked but climbing a tree - and what that might reveal - did nothing to lessen his tumescence. Indeed the way it felt. Matthew was not sure it would 'go down' for an hour or more! Well, unless...

"Try climbing a tree."

"You might have to catch us if we fall."

It just got better. Catching naked girls one by one. Naked girls dropping into his arms.

The apple tree nearby hanging over his garden was neither hard to climb nor was it difficult to come out onto the large bough only some six feet up. To Matthew the sight of Vickie appearing as she pulled herself up the trunk was a delight. Of course he had known of her for a couple of years. Knew who lived next door but she had blossomed with all the womanly attributes a man likes to see. First hands on the tree, then her head with its long fair hair in a pony tail and then her upper body. As naked as promised and with a pair of deliciously rounded breasts, rather larger than might be expected in a young girl and, with all her exertion, not staying still.

So, unlike the beach, Matthew could let his pleasure in unclothed girls take hold and his thoughts run wild. Only lying safely on his front on the beach or safely up to his waist in the warm sea had he been able to do that. Once or twice he had had to delay getting up to go for a swim or to fetch an ice cream for Sarah due to his hardness pressing into the beach lounger.

It had, though, been good to watch the women and girls when in the sea, even talk to some with the knowledge he was standing there with an erection not hidden inside swimming trunks and were it not for the moving, covering water visible for all to see. Had talked to their holiday friends like that with Sarah beside him - though he had wondered if he was not the only man like that! Had wondered if Derek was having the same thoughts about Sarah as he was about Derek's wife as the passing wave lifted her breasts up and then let them down again. Had wondered if both he and Derek were standing in the water erect.

He had certainly wanted to fuck Lucy but would he have been at all happy to let Derek fuck Sarah? It could all so easily have been done there in the sea, all obscured by the water. Lucy putting her arms around him and hopping up onto his erection and holding her legs around him and Sarah doing the same to Derek. Would Derek have filled her more? Sarah had certainly mentioned that possibility to him, wondering how big Derek was after that tennis game when Derek had almost revealed his full manhood to them. He had not, unfortunately for her, actually demonstrated how big he got but she had certainly speculated and said how super it would have been to see him serving with a full erection - especially a really big one!

It had not come to that. No hint of a suggestion they should 'swop.' But still Matthew wondered if he and Derek had both been erect there in the sea. He could not imagine that Derek would not have liked to fuck Sarah just as he had thought about what it would be like with Lucy. It was only natural to speculate.

A few more pulls and all of Vickie's tall frame came into view complete with naked bottom and, moments later when she turned, a fine fair haired patch between her thighs. Out across the bough she came with no hesitation and complete confidence in what she was doing. Matthew was more than satisfied with the view up between her legs as she moved. Not just the triangle of fur at the front but right up between her thighs. No attempt had been made at taming the natural exuberance there and no mistaking the pinkness of labia minora poking through - all the girly bits!

His hands reached up to help but Vickie was lithe and quick and it was only a naked foot in his hands before she was standing beside him. But what an all too brief close up of a young girl's Mons Veneris in front of his face, all wonderfully plump and decorated with fair curls, as Vickie let herself down onto his hand.

It was fantastic. Here he was standing beside this naked girl sporting an erection! And already the next girl was venturing out on the bough. He stepped back to watch.

The redhead, pale of skin and much shorter than Vickie. Quite a little girl in fact with breasts only just budding. That intriguing cone shape that young girls sometimes have before they fill out and pale little nipples. Nothing too young girly about the copper triangle, though, or the poking little pink bits between her legs. Like Vickie, a full curly bush but so copper - Titian if you like or Pre-Raphaelite in a naughty way - exotic or erotic - perhaps both.

Her steps out onto the bough much more tentative than Vickie. A very careful setting out along its length giving much more time for Matthew to admire legs and what lay between them. There was no way up in the tree like that she could hide her charms from his interested gaze.

"I'm... I'm not sure I can do this Vickie, you just get the clothes and come back."

"Don't be silly, Emma, you can do it. Mr Stamford will catch you."

And then it was all dangling legs and vulnerable furry bits. Matthew was ready to help. Ready? Indeed he was so ready for copulation or the like it was simply not true! Not with an erection like that! But he was also ready to catch Emma. A bit of a squeal and she let herself go. Matthew caught her all right, you could not fault that, his hands not touching where they shouldn't at all - no! No, hand on breast or anything: no, he caught her right under the arm pits and with a flexing of his knees let her downwards towards the safety of Earth. What though was perhaps just a trifle inappropriate, or perhaps rather more than a trifle, was where his penis, yes, his rock hard standing erection, caught her. Down she had come feet first, facing him, with legs a little apart, copper bush almost in his face, straight down to be caught by his hands but his erection was just so in the way and caught her right between the thighs so, as she came down towards Earth, and he being taller than her it was pressed right between her thighs. It had not been sticking out horizontally but was truly pointing upwards - nearly perpendicular. It caught her right between her legs, a hard, poking, rounded thing right between her legs.

Worse, as she squealed, the pressure of his knob right on her sex between her legs opened her and he slid right in.

Squeak, "what, oh, fuck, no!"

The poor girl was impaled. Matthew took a step backwards as he realised what had happened. Realised! He could feel the lovely warm wetness surrounding his knob. And the way he was holding her and the fact she was shorter than him meant she could not get off. Her feet were dangling as her weight forced her further down onto Matthew's cock. Her weight simply pushing his knob further and further into her, he could feel it opening her as it slipped up inside - after all that was why it was that shape - a lovely friction as he steadily widened her and more and more of his shaft slid in.

It was all so sudden. Not intentional at all. Neither Emma nor Matthew had intended it; he had caught her and had been more careful about ensuring he did not drop her than worrying whether she touched his naked body or not - let alone quite what and how she touched it! But there he was, actually sliding up inside the young girl, not only inside his first red head but it was also the first girl he had penetrated since marrying Sarah. He had been good. This was simply and truly an accident - but what a lovely accident.

It lasted only a moment or two and Matthew rectified the position by lifting Emma firmly up and off. He could, instead, as easily have walked off down the garden with her like that and she could not have done anything about it but it seemed anything but appropriate. Nice, though, to feel the sliding on his cock as he lifted her upwards.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers