Hide and Seek Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers

Vickie sat up and looked at him and then moved forward and held his erection.

"Shall I do the same?" She leant forward and kissed his knob - again.

He had thought of it the day before. The idea of placing his penis in the young girls' mouths and having them suck. The idea of letting go whilst in there - the surprise on the chosen girl's face!

"I have done this before you know." Slowly she came forward, but this time her lips opening as they moved over the head. She moved so delightfully slowly, the anticipation of the touch building.

It was, of course, wonderful; such a caress. And the sight, the sight of his penis half in her mouth, she looking up at him.

Only momentarily and then it was released. "Don't come in my mouth. I'm not sure I want that... yet. Emma does not believe men and women really do that you know. But we need to learn don't we? It's nice in my mouth actually: though it's awfully big."

Again Vickie moved forward taking the whole knob in this time, her tongue sliding around. Then she moved further, her lips sliding down the shaft. Exquisite feelings and of course the perfect sight of the young girl with his erection in her mouth. What really could be lovelier!

Soft, just so gentle movements of her lips on his cock, a simulation of intercourse; the penis moving in a warm wet sheath; moving not with a view to sufficient stimulation to release the seed but, and Matthew did feel very worked up, still with the risk! Lovely as the feel of a penis within a vagina is: a vagina does not have the added bonus of a tongue working around, licking and exploring. No wonder, if men were honest, oral sex is probably their favourite - especially if they are permitted to come in the mouth!

"Are you sure you don't..."

The penis removed.

"No, please not today. Perhaps... I'm not quite ready... Shall we... shall we instead do it properly? But I do like sucking you. It's so lovely and big and smooth and feeling how much you like it and just that feeling of, you know, danger."

"Danger?" Matthew did know what she meant really!

"That you might come, of course! I don't want you to do that but it's exciting knowing it could: it might happen. I sort of don't want and do want, if you know what I mean."

It had been lovely being sucked, lovely doing that in the warm sunshine of the garden. Matthew stood and reached out his hand to help Vickie up. She laughed and instead reached for the firm handle looming over her and pulled on that as she got to her feet.

"How convenient!"

And there was Matthew again, walking naked and erect in his garden with a young girl. What a way to spend a morning.

The grass soft underfoot as they casually walked back to Vickie's discarded jeans and the foil packet - the necessary foil packet; the birds singing and the bees buzzing; all such a pleasant natural scene - and what could be more natural than a man about to have sexual intercourse with a girl?

Vickie bent to rifle through her jeans and Matthew was quick to 'accidentally' bump his knob once more against her face as she turned to look at him. Vickie kissed it again and slipped her lips over it. Lovely for Matthew to stand over the young girl whilst she sucked on him - he was very tempted to surprise her with a sudden mouthful of fresh, warm cum, that dangerous happening she had mentioned, but he thought better of it. Such things might, but only might, 'come' in their own time and at their own pace. He pulled away before anything could happen. But Vickie had been quite close, quite close to being on the receiving end, so to speak. Had, in her own word, been in 'danger!'

"Here it is! Shall I, may I put it on - can I dress you!"

The trouble was that Matthew was really worked up - really worked up; a small break before a resumption of activity was desirable.

"Where shall we go? Where shall we... copulate?"

"Copulate - fuck you mean!"

"Vickie - a bit coarse!"

"Coarse - with your hard cock standing up like that and my..."

"Yes?"

"I'm not saying that!"

"Good! But you mean this."

Matthew's hand between her legs, his fingers playing in her warm wetness. Wonderful to be doing that with such a naughty, sexy and, to be honest, young girl. What would Sarah have said! It was all just so liquid.

"I'm really ready for this, Mr Stamford."

She certainly was! Matthew had no doubt about that - could more than feel it.

It was going to happen. It really, really was going to happen. Proper sexual intercourse, intercourse with the full manly conclusion. Intercourse with this young girl. Unbelievable! If only he had already had 'the snip' and could actually release his semen into Vickie's young body rather than the rubber; ejaculate hopefully copiously and at length; and then perhaps even see it running from her later. His hard penis twitched. It was keen to set to; it had been standing ready for a long time!

"Undo the packet then."

Matthew watched Vickie's slim fingers tear open the foil and extract the strange ring of latex. It glistened with lubrication in the sunlight.

"May I," she giggled and said it again, "dress you?"

She balanced the little flying saucer right on the tip of Matthew's upstanding erection.

"Have I got that right?"

She had pulled her hand away and there it was, the condom, just balanced on his near vertical erection.

Matthew laughed, "Not really!"

"So funny you men, having this thing sticking up to your fronts - well not all the time but... I do love a cock, though!"

"Vickie!"

Vickie clearly knew what she was doing. The teat squeezed with one set of fingers and gently the thin latex rolled over the knob and down the shaft by the other. She had put it on the right way around.

The young girl stepped back to admire her work.

Matthew had never felt the condom was aesthetically pleasing, always a bit of a barrier (of course) to sex. It was not something he had worn for years. Sarah and he had used the Pill more recently when they were not trying for children.

"You do look funny, Mr Stamford."

"Careful or you will deflate not only my ego but..."

Her hand reached out and fondled his balls. A lovely feeling. Vickie's smooth young fingers gently playing. There was no let up in his erection.

"No, not your lovely penis. It looks nice all sheathed like that. Doesn't the latex mould it perfectly, tight to its shape. The teat on the top though is funny. It'd look nicer without. Why's it there?"

"It's a reservoir to take the semen, otherwise it might be forced downwards by the pressure and leak out at the bottom and get into the vagina."

"Thought so! But 'pressure!' Oooh, Mr Stamford, I like that idea. We did so like seeing you cum yesterday. I would like seeing you fill the reservoir; does it grow and get all big with your cum, blowing up a bit like a balloon? Actually, I like the idea of no teat and seeing the pressure building, the condom expanding and your stuff being forced out. I'd really like to see you cum in the condom! PRESSURE! Cool!"

Matthew's face must have registered his disappointment.

"Oh, but not today. Come on Mr Stamford. No, let's do what I say. Please fuck me - properly."

Vickie was down on the grass in a trice, legs nicely spread, her pudenda once more displayed and open, not awaiting Matthew's tongue this time but his much larger generative organ.

Fantastic for Matthew to be standing over this young girl, looking down at her, knowing what he was about to do. He paused savouring the moment. The wanton young thing - and wasn't she just so young! Lying there wanting to be fucked.

"You look so big and strong from down here, Mr Stamford, looming over me."

Matthew felt big and strong standing there and momentarily a bit guilty, given what he was about to do. Fuck, he thought, this young girl, this teenager - yes, this young girl, this eighteen year old not quite virgin - wanton or not, what would Sarah have said? But there was no denying his excitement and his desperate need to come.

"Are you ready, Vickie?" He got down on his knees between her thighs and then settled himself gently on top of her. Such lovely young softness; her pretty face looking up at him; Matthew kissed Vickie on the lips and was rewarded with a tongue sneaking between his lips. It happened just at the moment his penis touched and pushed in. Vickie's little wriggling organ had entered Matthew's body - her tongue - at the same moment his hard penis entered hers.

The tongue pushed deeper and so did the penis.

Vickie's legs came up and she locked her ankles around his back pulling him to her; her arms around him; classic missionary intercourse - a man and a woman copulating, well more a man and a girl really!

Matthew worked, Vickie wriggled and the sun beat down - it was all thoroughly lovely and enjoyable leading to the inevitable conclusion.

It was perhaps lucky Mrs Royston was not now the other side of the fence. The noises were unmistakable - a squelching sound from the moving organs, a slap of balls against skin and the pleasant gasps and moans of the participants. Vickie was not exactly quiet.

Matthew could imagine the words:

"Vickie - what are you doing?"

"I'm being fucked, Mummy."

"What! Who by?"

"Mr Stamford."

"Are you using protection?"

"Yes, of course, Mummy."

"Well, that's all right then. Be good for him. Be pneumatic."

Perhaps not quite how the conversation would have gone!

Intercourse proceeded in the way it does to the normal conclusion.

Matthew was not sure if he had made Vickie come again but come he certainly had. They had got quite a speed up between them; Vickie holding him tightly to her with her legs but also thrusting in unison with her hips. All at once Matthew knew it was going to happen and happen it did. As he pushed away at the girl he came in long secret spurts; long enjoyable spurts of pleasure; and, in his mind, still the thought of how lovely it would have been to be coming free without the restraint of the condom.

Breathing heavily Matthew rolled off Vickie, following the condom manufacturer's instructions to pull out before becoming flaccid - he had not read it this time but knew exactly what the little leaflet would have said. He lay on the warm grass panting. Vickie of course was up and staring at the condom clad penis.

"It's not leaking! Not enough pressure!" A giggle. "But look how the teat has filled out with your stuff." Her hand squeezed the teat. "Look it all squidges around. Oooh you are shrinking inside. Your big hard cock is all going away."

Matthew looked, the wrinkly wet latex did not exactly look marvellous but Vickie seemed fascinated. Her fingers were playing with the condom, the squidgy, slippery rubber, and the enclosed, rather sensitive, shrinking penis.

"Stand up, Mr Stamford."

"Why?"

"I want to see it hanging off your cock."

Matthew stood, a little reluctantly, and the condom hung half off his drooping penis; pulled downwards by the weight of his recently expelled load. It started to slide further down the shaft. Vickie made it swing like a pendulum. It made her giggle again.

"Can I undress you?"

"Any time Vickie, any time!"

Vickie pulled and the condom came away easily leaving Matthew's flaccid penis looking messy. Vickie stared at it and moved in closer. Her tongue ran across her lips.

"I could get it all in my mouth like that couldn't I and taste your cum. Should I?"

"If you like, Vickie, but gently as it is very sensitive."

But it seemed she did not quite like enough. Vickie's face got very close but then she shook her head. She sniffed.

"Not today. It smells all rubbery. But look what I've got. It's quite heavy with your sperm really."

The not exactly attractive used condom in Vickie's hand, wet and wrinkled with the ring and teat very visible.

"I could make both Emma and Morgan pregnant with this, couldn't I?"

"Perhaps if you kept it warm - and they let you 'apply it' of course."

"Which they wouldn't! I suppose even the whole class at school..."

"In theory yes. Enough for rather more than that really. Millions of spermatozoa in there."

"I wonder if it'll pour?"

And of course it did right into her up turned palm. A pool of creamy liquid.

Vickie stared at it before raising her palm slowly to Matthew's limp cock so it dipped into the pool. She paused like that.

"Look, it's just as if it has all come in my hand! But it hasn't. You've just fucked me, Mr Stamford, really and properly! All the way. I liked that."

The semen poured again but this time on the ground, the condom dropped and Vickie helped to her feet. They walked for a little bit more in the garden hand in (sticky actually) hand.

"I'm sorry, Mr Stamford, but I can't stay and do things again. I promised to meet Morgie and Emma up town. We're going to the cinema."

"Well, let's get you dressed again."

They wandered some more around the garden picking up the discarded clothes. Matthew enjoying dressing Vickie. Lovely to see her dressed first in bra and tee shirt with her bottom and fur peeking out below.

"Mum'll be out again tomorrow afternoon. If the girls came around, could we play hide and seek again like I said in my garden, You, though, are to come like that - only bigger of course. You can only seek us when you're all manly hard!"

"How'll I know when to start?"

"We'll be ready at 2.30."

"And when I catch you?"

"Same as yesterday - fuck us. They're all in agreement."

Matthew helped Vickie up the tree and watched her disappear over the fence. He listened to her footsteps going away and then, smiling to himself, went inside for a shower and to get on with some work. He had enjoyed a very good morning and there was the next day to look forward to which rather added to his pleasure.

"Matthew - is that what I think it is?"

It was exactly what Sarah thought it was when Matthew came over to look. It was lying forlorn and discarded just where Vickie had dropped it.

"How and why? Who has come into our garden and... do you think it's that girl from next door, Vickie Royston and her boyfriend. Surely not; she's such a nice girl and..."

"Nice girls, err, do that, Sarah."

"Yes, I suppose so, but leaving the evidence behind... do you think it was after dark. Surely not in the day. You'd have seen..."

"Nope, I didn't see a young couple fucking on the lawn, Sarah. I'd have noticed."

"You'd have watched though, wouldn't you Matt?"

"Probably got my binoculars out - um, if not something else! I'll keep a watchful look out. I'd like that!"

"Matthew!"

Two thirty the next afternoon found Matthew naked once more in his garden and looking at the apple tree. He had been out in the garden for a little time enjoying the feel of the warm sun on his skin. What he had to do now was a little outside his experience. He had got to climb a tree - and he was a bit out of practice on that - and, moreover, do it naked; something he had never done before and drop down into his neighbour's garden and go exploring and hunting for naked young girls and when he found them he was required, by the rules of the hide and seek game, to fuck them - a bit. And Vickie had very clearly said his hunting had to be done erect. Did that actually mean he had to climb the tree and drop into his neighbour's garden like that?

Not easy to expose himself by climbing a tree: though as he looked quickly around from the branch the only gardens that seemed visible from were his own and the Royston's. He scanned his neighbour's garden, or the parts he could see, for signs of movement, for signs of young girl flesh. Were there really three young naked girls waiting to be caught hiding in this garden? It was that, so pleasing thought, that did it, crouched up on the bough, above the Royston's garden Matthew's penis began to thicken.

Carefully Matthew dropped down the other side. He was now, incredibly, out of his own garden and in Jane and Alan Royston's garden without a stitch on and almost (as required by Vickie) erect as well. Vickie had said her mother would be out but had that actually transpired? Did he run the risk of turning a corner and bumping into either Jane Royston or her husband? A terrible prospect. And were the girls actually there? Were they, instead, having a laugh at his expense? Perhaps in the house and watching from an upstairs window at him creeping around the garden naked and erect, wetting themselves with laughter.

Matthew smiled. The idea of the girls wetting themselves was quite an erotic image really. Damp panties, damp patches on jeans. Wet clothes that would need to come off! The image brought him, pleasantly, to full firmness despite his worry about bumping into the Roystons.

Prudence would have told him to go home but the prospect of the young girls and what he might do with them was just too enticing. Prudence had been rebuked, Prudence had had her buttocks firmly spanked and left behind over the fence to sulk.

Matthew began his exploration. A lot more gravelled paths than in his own garden; paths uncomfortable on bare feet. He tried to keep to the lawns but sometimes he was walking gingerly on the gravel. It was a safer feeling walking in the garden away from the house: quite another feeling to go close and even step up onto the patio. He had been there once before for drinks but that was with other people and most certainly well clothed (it had not been that sort of party!). This time he was completely alone, naked and erect. He was tempted to let himself subside but that was not part of Vickie's rules. No, he had to walk up with his horn standing proudly before him. It was not easy climbing the stone steps - even if more comfortable for his feet than the gravel - with that horn and stand looking out at the garden with his back to the house. Any moment he half expected the patio doors to slide back and a cross voice say, "Matthew, what on earth are you doing here - and like... like that?"

It was amazing the courage the prospect of sex gave him. The power, certainly, of sexual desire.

But he saw no one through the windows (he had certainly looked) and not a sign of the girls in the garden. They would have had plenty of time to hide - if they were there at all. What a fine neat garden. The Roystons kept it well - or did they have a gardener? The sudden thought that some old boy in a cloth cap might come around the corner - or a young girl in dirty jeans perhaps - was unsettling. Vickie would have thought of that surely; would have checked the gardener was not due that afternoon - surely?

The thought worried him and his proud erection began descending. That was not allowed.

Matthew walked down the steps onto the main lawn, pausing half way to give himself a bit of manual encouragement to prevent drooping. What was he doing? Wanking on his neighbour's steps up above the garden in broad daylight! Were the girls watching?

He made his way up a really very attractive rose pergola walk. A procession of wooden arches joined, with roses climbing up and between the upright wooden supports. His bare feet moved on comfortable smooth brick paviors. A nice walk to take with a lady on your arm or for that matter to chase a naked girl along. The summer had produced a lot of growth in the roses and it was doubtful if Matthew could have escaped the pergola walk except at either end. He could see to left and right but cross pieces of wood and wire to say nothing of the roses would have impeded his movement. Had the girls appeared to left or right they could have teased him at will because he could not have immediately gone to them and chased them without considerable risk of being scratched by thorns. One thing to contemplate when dressed in stout clothing: quite another when stark naked!

The shade of the pergola was actually rather pleasing. It had been really warm out on the patio and lawn. The late summer was going on and on. What the newspapers called 'a scorcher' and with the drought and hosepipe bans had come talk of a network of pipes to move water around the country. All so different from the year before when there had been more than enough water for everybody - most of the summer!

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers