Hide and Seek Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,666 Followers

It was such an attractive image: dark Morgan getting so worked up she was almost dripping; the thought of her sex simply slopping with moisture - hot, wet and inviting!

"I would really like to see and, err, feel!"

"Can't I just dry myself off a little and..."

"No, you can't. Come on Morgan. Panties down. Let me see!"

"But it's so embarrassing..."

"No - exciting, stimulating, sexy but hardly embarrassing. I want to see. Any man would. Go on show me."

"I can't."

"Course you can."

"I..."

"Shall we do the classic, I'll show you mine if..."

"But you don't get all..."

"I don't think your getting really wet is embarrassing at all, but what about you girls all watching me naked over the fence, me completely unknowing, and then me erecting in front of you as you watched. I could have been dripping - wet in my own way! Being naked and then my penis standing up in the air - shouldn't that have been embarrassing for me?"

"It wasn't; it was so exciting. We loved it. You standing there all big and hard. I do like seeing that. Are you hard now?"

"Yes. Shall I show you? If I take my clothes off will you hand me your panties?"

Morgan nodded her head vigorously, "Mmmm, OK."

"Do you want me to do this to music?"

"No. Why? Oh, I see!"

If Morgan liked seeing him with no clothes, Matthew equally was more than happy to enjoy revealing himself to her. He was not exactly embarrassed: more excited than anything in being able to strip whilst a young girl watched. It would not at all cause him to subside in embarrassment - not a bit of it!

Shoes and socks first followed by his shirt. Just like the stripper in her final reveal, Matthew turned away as his jeans and pants came down so it was only when he turned did his erection come into Morgan's view. It was standing very firm at an upright angle and of course pointing right at her. Matthew had admired himself in the mirror in the bathroom but this was rather better - much better - being admired by a young girl.

Morgan had seen it before, had felt it inside her but it had not actually released its semen inside her.

She did that lovely girl thing of open mouth surprise - the sort of open mouth that looks so ready for a penis. "Ooh wow, Mr Stamford. Is that going to be inside me?"

"Not unless you take your panties off! Panties please."

Wonderful to see the young dark haired girl hop off her stool, reach up inside her blue skirt and simply pull her panties down. A red pair this time, tugged down around her calves. Morgan slipped her trainers off and then her panties.

"Looks like I've wet myself - but I haven't! I really haven't."

Matthew put out his hand and took them. There was no question about the dampness - none whatsoever - they were indeed wringing - soggy even. He made quite a play about feeling their dampness. Morgan looked a bit shocked when he sniffed them - the exciting scent of aroused young girl.

Had he, say, found them. Perhaps staying at Morgan's house, perhaps waking when everyone had gone out and seen them when passing her room lying on the floor he could easily imagine himself being unable to resist picking them up and finding them just so girl wet he could imagine himself stroking his penis with them. Sliding the wet material over his erection, feeling her lubrication on him - quite possibly running the risk of making them even wetter than they were. To use Morgan's word, making them really 'gooey!'

He had no need given feet from him was the real thing - the real source of the lubrication - but Matthew deliberately stroked himself with the wet red cotton.

"Mr Stamford!"

To top it all, he pulled the material all the way around the base of his penis and tied it in a simple knot squeezing his shaft and making the knob swell even more and becoming rather purple.

"Mr Stamford!"

It looked rather decorative!

"More tea, Morgan."

"I..." Her eyes did not leave his cock. "I... please."

He began pouring the tea, "You can touch it if you like."

And as he poured she did. Her hand reaching out, fingers squeezing the purple knob. Matthew as a consequence managed to spill the tea. It is perhaps not the best thing to be doing - pouring tea - when a young girl fingers your erection!

"You can suck it if you like."

"Huh! Do women really do that?" her fingers were moving on his penis.

"Yes, of course. Normal sexual activity."

"Oh, and, do they..."

Matthew's eyebrow rose.

"You know," she said, " do they let them come?"

"Yes. Of course."

"Does Mrs Stamford?"

Not quite the thing to be reminded. "Yes."

"Does she like it. I mean, I don't know if I would and..."

"You can't, Morgan, not today. We have to do things properly or Charlotte will be cross!"

"Oh yes! Um, have you with...?"

"Vickie? Yes."

"What even, even in her mouth?"

"Yes."

"I don't know..." Morgan's hands were still fondling as she stared at the erection.

"I suppose..." She was getting down on her knees. "Big isn't it?"

What a sight. Matthew Stamford, middle aged man completely naked and erect in his own kitchen with a fully dressed (well, no one would have been able to see Morgan no longer had panties), pretty teenager with masses of dark hair kneeling and holding his erection inches from her mouth - and, to cap it all, the erection tied with a pair of girl's red panties close up beside his body.

"I could... I suppose."

Matthew found himself breathing really rather hard. The sight of Morgan kneeling in front of him and holding his erection was more than stimulating. He would have to be very careful not to find himself pumping his semen all over her face let alone in her mouth! Matthew swallowed - she was opening her mouth,

"It's just like a big banana isn't it? Oh!"

Matthew had felt it. A little 'pre-cum' slipping up his shaft. It welled up and then ran a little down to the underside of his knob.

"See, I'm lubricating just like you."

"Not nearly as much! Is that what that is? Ooohh, here I go again."

Interesting to see or feel just what was going on between Morgan's legs! If she was not going to suck then, he rather felt, it was time to finish breakfast - or at least toast - he rather fancied burying his face between Morgan's legs and 'eating her out.'

Her head moved forward. Suddenly her tongue darted out and touched the wetness.

"Oh!! It's salty."

Matthew swallowed. It was fantastic. He had just witnessed a girl's virginal first taste of semen. A different virginity from that he had already taken. He reached with his finger and then licked it. "So it is!"

Morgan's mouth opened and her lips slipped over his knob. Morgan looked so sexy like that, her dark hair framing her pretty face and in her mouth his penis; such a wonderful thing to see - and to feel! The warm wetness of her mouth around his knob a delight.

Her lips came away, "It is big! Bigger than a banana!"

She was just so saying the right things.

"Best not to take a bite, though."

Her lips moved back over his knob, absorbing a little more. Her eyes were closed. She was concentrating. Matthew smiled. What a lucky man he was. He let her suck for a little while but not too long. Nice though it would be to ejaculate in her mouth, it was simply not the scheme and it seemed wrong to upset what the girls had planned. Matthew took hold of her head and eased Morgan's lips off his penis.

"Perhaps Morgan, another time. Shall we... shall we go upstairs or would you rather in the garden?"

Morgan turned, the weather did not exactly look promising through the patio windows.

"Upstairs. Um, I liked that, I sort of didn't expect to but feeling your big thing in my mouth and thinking about it going into my... you know. I... I think I'm dripping!"

Matthew watched Morgan's skirt clad bottom as she preceded him up the stairs. He was making a thing of this - following young girls up stairs and watching their bottoms. He had, of course, made the bed. The bed upon which he had been fucking his wife not an hour before.

"Shall I undress?"

"No, just lie down. I'd like to do the undressing. Now legs apart. I've some inspecting to do."

"Oh no!"

"Oh yes."

Morgan's pretty face a little screwed up as Matthew's fingers traced up her thigh. "Come on, lie down."

A girl on a bed, legs, drawn up but apart, with her skirt still hiding her modesty. Matthew's fingers returned to her thigh and made their way upwards. It was damp. He peeked into the tent of her skirt and there it all was - Morgan's plump and succulent sex. Masses of dark curly hair and in the middle undoubtedly wet crinkly pinkness. Before she knew it his head was inside her skirt moving towards her sex.

"Mr Stamford!"

Her thighs came together trapping him but not before his mouth had reached its goal.

"Ahhoah! Fuuuuck!"

He could just about hear despite the soft thighs clamped hard over his ears. It was abundantly clear he was appreciated. And was she wet? Well, yes, just as she had said. He was not exactly drowning but... Morgan was very wet indeed. His tongue was out and lapping. Feeling his way around. Soft crinkly lips to suck, an interesting 'underwater' cave to find and explore. Matthew was holding on to her despite her writhing and attempts to dislodge him. He swallowed. Crumbs - there really was enough to actually drink!

His tongue going inside her did not result in any let up in her movement but when his lips found her clitoris and gently sucked it between her lips Morgan went absolutely wild. She managed to force him out from her skirt and, as he looked up, suddenly out in the light again, she had moved up the bed, her thighs tightly together but her skirt rather rucked up and she was shaking. Her eyes were closed and she was unmistakably in the midst of an orgasm.

There was no hurry. No need to thrust himself between her thighs and unleash his semen. Something which would not have taken long! It would be quite nice, actually, to take her whilst she was dressed and he was not. There would be no difficulty in a skirt and without panties - the way was certainly clear and very easy.

"Mr Stamford. You've made me come!"

"Was it nice?"

"Huh! Fuck yes. You caught me unawares; I did not think; wow! You can do that again. I did not think... did you mind?"

Matthew licked his lips. He knew his face was wet. Mind? Hardly!

"Loved it. Shall I do it again?"

"No! Hey, you've still got my panties on."

And his erection was still very much there!

"You've still got your clothes on."

But not for long. Matthew reached and undid the skirt. Morgan lifted her bottom and Matthew pulled it down revealing Morgan's smooth and generous thighs - strong thighs as his ears very well knew! Between them her dark profusion of curls making her look so much the woman. A mature pudenda in contrast to little Emma's and, of course, Charlotte's denuded slit. Despite Charlotte being the oldest she did look so much the youngest. Too much so really. He knew it would seem to him, yet again with Charlotte, as if he was doing something wildly inappropriate - illegal even; as if he was fucking a young teenager. He rather hoped she dressed the young woman she was and not the girl she looked. It would make him feel more comfortable.

Morgan's womanly bush was more than damp. There was moisture all over the curls. Again Matthew could not resist pushing his face into the damp soft curls.

"Mr Stamford!"

He moved and sat astride Morgan, right on those curls, letting them tickle his balls as he began undoing her shirt. Button by button until her brassiere was revealed. Without being asked his hands went and held her breasts through the material. She was a big girl!

Matthew got up on his knees and rolled the girl over and sat on her bottom. His bottom on her bottom. All so lovely and soft. He pulled her arms back and slid the shirt off before moving to the clasp of the brassiere. Matthew had said he would undress her and he was doing just that, With the clasp released he let his fingers slip under her and into the bra cups. All warm and full of delightful breasts and hard, excited nipples.

Nice to sit on Morgan's bottom but nice to turn her over again and sit on her springy curls as he lifted the brassiere away. A big girl indeed! Matthew bent his head and showed his appreciation by sucking each nipple in turn.

Morgan had been silent just watching.

"Well," he said, reaching again for her breasts and with his erection rising firmly over Morgan's tummy "anything special you'd like to do or shall I just carry on?"

"I'd... I'd like to watch... to see your penis go into me. Difficult to believe it does. I know I've felt it, but it seems so big."

"You'll need a mirror ." Matthew and Sarah's bedroom was not - unsurprisingly - set up with mirrors on the ceiling and all around to provide a voyeuristic take on their own lovemaking.

"Oh, yes, I suppose so."

"Best if we do it doggy style then you can see easily."

"Doggy? Oh yes I see."

It was slightly losing the spontaneity but Matthew found a mirror.

"Come on, up on all fours."

"But you'll see my bottom hole."

She was almost on all fours and Matthew could indeed see it, brown and crinkly.

"What this?"

"Mr Stamford!"

He had his forefinger right on it. Tickling! She pulled away as if his finger was red hot.

"You mustn't! I mean, it's not nice."

"Couples do play with each other's bottoms you know."

"No!"

"Yes." He gave her bottom a light spank. "But you are being a good girl so we shall leave that alone for now. Come on let's prop this mirror up on a pillow so you can see. How's that?"

"Urgh - it's all so gooey. How you can put your face and tongue..."

"Very easily, it's lovely. I'd show you only my head would obscure your mirror!" Instead he reached with his fingers and played. Morgan would be able to see it all.

"Aaaah, oooh, wow!"

Matthew felt it was time to properly engage. He knelt on the bed behind her, glancing down between her thighs he could see his penis, hanging balls and perineum from a very unusual angle. He knew it would all be very clear to Morgan, Knees carefully placed either side of the mirror he advanced.

"Can you see, Morgan. Is that OK for you?"

"Oh yes, rather peculiar. You've still got my panties on. Oooh, that's nice."

He rather thought his knob was bumping against her clitoris. He moved again. From his position on her back he could not see but it gave him a thrill to think of Morgan watching his erection doing things in the mirror.

"I can see it; I can feel it; I can see - it's, it's going in. Oh wow!"

Wow indeed! So wet, so wonderfully wet on his penis and so slippery. Matthew pushed and just slipped in right up to where the panties stopped him.

"It's gone in. You're inside me!"

Somewhat stating the obvious but clearly Morgan's view in the mirror was graphic. He began to move in the traditional manner.

"Wow - I can see you moving. Oh my panties tickle. Ooh. Can I take them off?"

Matthew felt her fingers on his penis, untying the panties. It would perhaps have been funny if he had really put them on. Worn Morgan's thin red panties with his erection pushing at the material perhaps poking out at the top. What would she have thought of that? It was not that he normally - or at all - though of dressing in women's clothes but quite a nice idea wearing the girl's panties in being so up close to where her sex had been. Had he been alone in Morgan's house with her panties, as he had imagined earlier, he could very much imagine putting them on to be close, but now, of course, he was very close, indeed he could not get closer; he was intimate with Morgan's sex - he was inside and very nice it was too!

The loss of the panties gave him greater movement. There was no impediment to his full length moving in and out of Morgan and certainly, given how wet she was, no resistance.

"It all goes in! Your balls are really swinging. Oooh, I like seeing this. It's a bit like watching someone else in the mirror. Fuck, I am going to... I'm going to..."

The shuddering beneath him confirmed Morgan's words. He held himself still. There was going to be no problem with this ejaculation other than it coming too soon. He wondered whether he would be so able for the next one in the afternoon - no lunchtime - let alone achieve the five in the day. This was only the second. He had not ejaculated with Sarah.

As Morgan settled, Matthew started again.

"I'm dripping on the mirror!"

Matthew paused on the out and bent himself around her to look. So she was! He rather suspected there might be some more spattering on the mirror before the morning was out - a rather more creamy spattering!

Lovely to fondle the girl as he fucked. Such a solid girl. Strong limbed but very feminine. A lovely soft bottom to push against - and to have push back at him!

Fuck! He was going to come. Matthew pushed hard against Morgan, screwing his eyes up in concentration - concentration on the feelings in his loins. A gasp as his first spurt was released inside the girl, a pull back and then a hard thrust as the second spurt shot out. Lovely, lovely feeling and just so wonderful to be releasing into the young girl.

Gradually Matthew slowed. Spent - for a few hours at least.

"You OK, Morgan?" His hands that had been squeezing her breasts relaxed.

"Yes, Mr Stamford, I had quite a view! It's just amazing to see you all go in and see you push so hard. Right up inside me. You're so big."

Not that true and becoming less true. In the nature of things Matthew could already feel his penis relaxing. It had done its job and was now going to rest - for a short time anyway. It was going to have a busy day!

"I enjoyed that, Mr Stamford, really, really much."

Matthew did not hurry to disengage. It was so nice being there naked on his bed with the young girl under him, resting on her naked back. She was a strong girl after all and could hold his weight. Whilst not now so sexually interested it was still pleasant to feel the connection. But of course the inevitable happened: steadily losing rigidity there came a point where gravity took over and Matthew's now floppy penis slipped and fell out of Morgan. Evidently she was looking.

"Oooh look at it swinging. Just hanging there. I... oh, I'm making a mess on the mirror... or you are. Your stuff's dripping out of me. I don't know if I like it or not!"

Morgan began moving to the right and Matthew moved to the left. There Morgan was, lying naked on his bed with her thighs apart. On the bed between them the mirror and on it a certain sexual dripping. He would have to clean that up before Sarah got home.

Between Morgan's still open thighs was a very damp and used sex, her vaginal opening a little open and betraying the creamy evidence of recent intercourse; above it Matthew could see her clitoris still engorged. Matthew moved. Despite his loss of libido he played the gentleman. His head moving quickly between her thighs, his lips seeking her standing clitoris. The scent of arousal and recent sexual activity stronger close to.

"No!" He heard before Morgan's thighs again clamped over his ears as for the second time he set to work. She was trying to fight him off but he held on, her clitoris actually between his lips and his tongue rolling over it. He did not let up until once again he felt a shuddering.

Wonderful to then stand up and see the young girl literally twitching on the bed, her thighs opening and closing, her mouth open and her eyes screwed tight shut - a girl still in the midst of orgasm. Lovely to know he had done that to her. Such a shame his penis was hanging between his thighs, all wet, floppy and impotent: so much better if he had risen with it truncheon like and him able to force himself back into the girl - forcing her thighs apart anyway. There would not have been a lot of force needed to penetrate and ejaculate!

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,666 Followers