All Comments on 'Hide the Camera Flash'

by MeanBlackjack

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
DanDraperDanDraperabout 1 year ago

Wonderful story. I love Alexandria, you described a great fantasy here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Scorching hot story, obviously a dream for a college boy right there, fuck no other than Alexandra Daddario. A sequel featuring a threesome with Alexandra and Catharine would be awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fun little story that I hope you’ll continue. A few grammar mistakes, but they were easy to ignore. However, the story would benefit from being more descriptive.

I don’t know if it was intentional or not, but you seemed to have skipped the whole undressing part, except for mentioning that Alexandra took off her top in a similar fashion to in the tv-series.

At one point she’s fondling his cock over his sweatpants, then she’s suddenly tit-fucking him without ever taking it out of his pants. Did his pants magically disappear like Alexandra’s when she bent over the table? Did she even wear anything from the waist down when she arrived? Details, it helps the reader paint a clearer picture.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story, seems like it should be a series of events

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Near perfect story., A sequel with sister Catherine will work wonders. Damn, who doesn't want to be this college boy against Alexandra fuckin Daddario.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Loved this story so much, felt well written while also steamy. Best part especially was the interracial aspect of the lead guy being Asian. Please make a follow up sequel of this!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMeanBlackjack@MeanBlackjack
Hey, Name's MeanBlackjack but I tend to prefer Blackjack. That username was taken thought so it'll have to do ;) I enjoy writing celebrity erotica and I have recently branched out into video game erotica and normal people erotica. I enjoy RP so feel free to get in contact...