Hide the Camera Flash

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like it?"

"I... Yeah, I do."

"You know I have another one right?" She said with a wicked smile on her face. Before I even had a chance to respond though, she took hold of my other hand and placed it on her other breast. My heart actually skipped a beat when I had both of my hands on her chest. As if on cue, I squeezed down on both of them, a giggle escaping Alexandra's lips as she pushed them forward so I could get a firmer hold on them.

"And just how long have you been thinking about this?"

"About... Having a pair of breasts in my hand?"

"Or just mine."

"Well... Yours since True Detective."

"2014 huh? Were you a naughty boy... Wait. 2014? How old ARE you? You've been a virgin since-"

"Yes. I know. I'm twenty-one. I know, alright?" I said, regretfully letting go of her chest and turning away, the shame of my virginity coming back to the front of my mind. I sighed and shook my head. Turning back to face her, she had her head tilted to the side. I actually pondered on it for a moment. "You know, I think it was then that I first joined the softball league."

"Oh really? That True Detective scene made you want to lose weight?"

"I think so."

Alexandra chuckled and reached up, taking hold of me by the lapel of my button-up shirt, spinning me around so I could sit on the kitchen seat. Then, she walked forward and grabbed hold of the bottom of her shirt, slowly pulling it up over her flat stomach and then her tits, giving me my own personal view of THAT scene with her. Licking my lips, my eyes were focused on her chest and as they were freed from her shirt, they even bounced ever so slightly just like in the scene from True Detective.

"I suppose you haven't seen breasts like this before have you?" She asked, throwing her shirt over her shoulder and then flicking her hair over her shoulder.

Flabbergasted, I just shook my head.

"No. No, I suppose your college and high school would never have them like this, would they?"

Again, I shook my head.

"Scott, you know you can talk right?"

"I... No. No, I've never seen anything like them."

"Oh yes, you have! You told me you watched True Detective with me in it." She giggled, her breasts shaking ever so slightly again. "I suppose you just haven't seen them this close."

"No. Never this close."

"Did you want to touch them again?" She asked, taking another step closer to me and not even giving me a chance to answer. He took my hands by the wrist and lifted both of them up, planting them on her breasts. With them back in my hands, I was feeling much less awkward about them. Squeezing down on them gently, I lifted my fingers up to her left breast's nipple, tweaking it gently. The sound from Alex made her coo in pleasure, letting me take the initiative. Leaning in, I wrapped my lips around the hard nub, rolling my tongue over her nipple before lightly biting down on it, listening to every single sound she made. While I was a virgin, I wasn't stupid. I had read things online to try and prepare myself for something like this. My teeth slipped from side to side before I rolled my tongue over the hard nub.

My mouth left her breast and I moved over to the other one, listening to her moaning at my touch. I could feel her hands in my hair and she knitted them into my scalp, lightly guiding me around and showing me where to touch her body. My hands held onto her hips, keeping her close as I worshipped her generous chest. Swapping from breast to breast, I had lost count of the kisses and nibbles I gave to them. I could have been going at her breasts for hours at this point but the feeling of THE Alexandra Daddario's chest between my lips and in my hands was the only thing I was concentrating on. She raked her fingers through my hair before she pulled me away from her chest.

"Okay, you've touched them. Let's see what else they can do?" She asked, her hands on my shoulders before she ran them down the front of my shirt. She slowly dropped down to a squatting position before she moved onto her knees in front of me. Looking up at me, she had a wicked grin on her face, almost as if she was enjoying this just as much as I was going to. Her hands moved to her chest, gently pulling them apart, Alex dropped her face down and let a loose strand of saliva drip from her lips and down onto her chest. We both watched the spit drop from her mouth and onto her chest. She looked back up at me and flashed me another wink before she spat down against her cleavage. Pulling them apart lightly, she let some more spit drool out of her mouth to catch the inside of her breast.

She pressed her chest together, my cock sandwiched between each of her incredible tits. She looked up at me with her large, incredible eyes and she started to lift her chest up and down. She moved her arms forward slightly, her arms pinning her tits together and making them an even tighter vice around my dick. She then leaned her head forward and let another string of spit fall from her mouth, trickling down onto my cock and down to the inside of her chest as well. My dick felt like it was in heaven, not only with Alexandra Daddario's tits wrapped around it but also with her saliva and spit dripping on it and around it. Her hands came up and held onto her large breasts and she started to slowly lift them up and down, fucking my dick with her chest.

The feeling of her soft skin on my dick made my eyes flitter in delight and as she brought them up and down, she spat on it again, the spit was really starting to lather up her breasts and it felt how I imagined a blowjob must have felt. I wanted to lean my head back and really enjoy the feeling but my eyes were locked on her incredible ones. Her whole body was like a Goddess' come to life but with her eyes peering up at me, it was like I was living in a different world. She moved her arms forward again, keeping her large tits wedged around me and one more strand of spit hit my dick and her tits.

"They are nice and shiny now huh?" She asked, bringing me out of my stupor and making me have to try and conjure some words.

"I... Yeah. They're incredible!"

"Better than the TV scene?"

"So much better!"

"Good boy." She teased, her arms sliding up and down, making her tits feel so much tighter wrapped around me. She kept sliding her breasts up and down before she started to switch up the rhythm, sliding her right breast up with her left down, she mirrored the move before she moved them up and down together.

"Scott..." I looked down at her, my thick cock buried between her chest. "Fuck them."

It took me a moment to really understand what she was telling me. She moved backward a little bit, her tits still wrapped around me but encouraging me to follow her. Pulling up off the chair, I moved with her, we were in the middle of the kitchen now with the table just in front of Alex. She kept hold of her tits and held them together, she looked up at me and licked her lips as I started to move backward and forward, my dick sliding between her large chest and fucking her spit-slick tits. She cooed in pleasure, giggling at the new movement, Alex kept staring up at me, her incredibly intense eyes just focused on me as I rocked my hips backward and forward, fucking her with the sort of rhythm I expected to use when I was fucking a woman. The ideas I had were so different from what I was actually going through but I really didn't care that my dreams weren't real. The sensation was so different from what my hand and lotion sessions had envisioned. It was so much better than that and I was so excited to see what else would be different from my thoughts and dreams.

My hands didn't know what to do with themselves, moving from hands on my hips to leaning forward and taking hold of the edge of the kitchen table. Using that to at least steady myself, I held onto it for dear life as I kept fucking Alexandra's perfect rack. Rocking backward and forward and being encouraged by Alex to keep going, I continued to slide my dick in and out, I could see the head of my dick poking out from between her two tits, and with each push, it was enough to make me feel my orgasm starting to turn up on me.

"Going to cum?" She asked, holding her tits together while I kept going.

"Yeah..."

"Okay." Alexandra said simply, her arms fell away and the lock she had on her tits broke. She licked her lips and looked up at me with a grin. "I've always wondered if they'd taste different."

"What would taste different?"

"A different skin colour's dick." She answered simply, it did make sense too. I didn't have a massive experience with women so I didn't really have much of an answer for her. Simply nodding my head silently, I watched Alex move forward and take hold of my cock. Her hand held me at the base while her right hand came up to slide the inside of her palm over the head. She seemed satisfied, so she slipped her face forward and flashed her tongue over the head of my dick. The feeling of her tongue licking over my dick's head made me shiver with delight and it made me almost cum there and then. I suppose it wouldn't be THAT bad to blow there, but I still felt like there was more I could do. Alex's eyes looked up at me and I could see her roll her tongue over the head of my dick before she opened her mouth and pushed my dick inside of her mouth.

Her perfect, peach-painted lips closed down around my spit-slick dick and she started to push her mouth down to suck on my cock. As Alexandra moved to push my dick a little bit further into her mouth, I could feel my dick twitching and as I looked into Alex's eyes, she must've been able to feel the same thing. She knew what was coming and didn't seem to care, her mouth slid up and down, her tongue dancing under my dick and tickling the vein and as she pushed my dick into her mouth again, pressing against her throat, it was enough to make me cum there.

Grunting, my body started to shake and tremble but as Alex pushed her mouth down and then pull her mouth up and off of my dick. A beat passed and I started to cum right there in the kitchen. Alex aimed my dick down towards her terrific tits, my cum firing all over her tits, spraying down and over them, glazing them with all of my cum which was almost the same amount of spit she had gifted them earlier. The cum launched all over them, and she didn't even need to jerk my dick, suck on it or use her tits to further stimulate me. Instead, she just leaned back on her heels and watched as my cum fired all over her. I took in a couple of deep breaths, my eyes shut as I did my best to recover from the immense sensation of what I had gone through.

"Quick! Before you get too soft!" Alexandra's voice carved through the pause I had. My eyes opened up and I was greeted by the sight of Alexandra moving up to bend herself over the edge of the kitchen table. She had her legs spread slightly and I could see her pussy shining with runnels of her arousal leaking down the inside of her thighs. I was still hard, just as Alexandra had suggested, and as I moved forward, I gripped hold of my dick and pushed it down towards her entrance. Awkwardly slipping my head up and down, trying to find just how to get inside of her, Alex turned her head to look at me and grabbed hold of me. She stroked it up and down before she pushed it inside of her. As soon as my dick's head slipped past her pussy's lips, I was able to move my hips forward and I was soon balls deep inside of her.

Moving my dick all the way inside, Alexandra pushed her hips backward to make sure every bit hit the right spots. Groaning, I had my balls pressing against her clit and as soon as my eyes opened up, I could see the side of Alexandra Daddario's face, her impossibly bright eyes screwed shut tightly as she felt my dick inside her. As I looked at the side of my face, I realized that she had actually just taken my virginity. She opened her eyes and looked over at me, she bit down on her bottom lip and nodded her head, almost as if she was encouraging me. Looking down at her, I placed my hands on her hips and held her in place as I pulled my hips back and pushed them forward, rocking into her. As I pushed inside of her, I bit down on my bottom lip and did my best to suppress my moaning, worried that it would send me back to another orgasm.

The way she felt in my hands was so silky smooth that it made me feel like I was almost touching heaven. There was so much swimming through my head as I pushed myself into her, my hands held onto her hips and I kept her in place. Rocking my hips backward and forward, every single time I slipped into her, it made her moan and that sound was enough to encourage me to keep going. While I had zero experience with actually fucking, I had read about it before. Trying to prepare, I had always said to myself. I looked at the back of her head and the side of her face, her eyes were closed tight and her mouth was open slightly as she breathed hard. Pushing into her, I made sure to try and angle my thrusting in different positions, listening to every noise that escaped her lips and trying to work out the one that brought out both the sweetest moans and also the huskiest groans of pleasure.

The sounds inside of the kitchen started to tangle together, Alex's moans, my own moans and also the sound of skin hitting skin. It was almost enough to drive me mad with what was happening, I had never experienced anything like this before and while I assumed it would be the same with literally any other woman, here I was fucking Alexandra Daddario from behind and she was moaning for me.

Alexandra Daddario was moaning for me.

Not only that but she was wet as well! Her pussy was hugging down on my dick as if it was making sure to keep it inside of her. As if I'd want it to be anywhere else! I started to push my hips backward and forward, angling my thrusts upward to bring out a low, husky groan and making her eyelids flutter with pleasure, it made her hand slap against the wooden surface of the kitchen table. Mentally making a note of it, I moved my body up and then thrust my dick downwards, hitting another spot inside of her and making her squeak out in delight. I continued to angle my thrusting, moving from side to side, hitting every little bit I could think of and making sure to commit every little noise she made to memory.

The way I moved and out of her, I could hear her pussy grabbing at me and with every little push inside, her walls seemed to clamp back down on me. I closed my eyes and had to focus on literally anything else while I rocked backward and forward, I focused on curling my toes inside to the pads of my feet and screwing my eyes down tight all while her pussy grabbed at me. Through all of my years fantasising about actually losing my virginity, this was something so far beyond what I actually had pictured. My balls hit Alex's clit, the sound of skin slapping skin sang out inside of my parent's kitchen and Alexandra's voice was starting to get higher and higher. Her hands beat on the table and as I actually opened my eyes to look at her, she had her big, impossibly bright eyes open and she was looking at me with her mouth hanging open in an encouraging moan for me.

"Oh fuck! Scott! Scott! Scott!" Alexandra was both panting and screaming for me while I pushed my dick inside her. Her walls were clamping down on me and as I pushed inside of her, my balls hit her clit again at a nearly brutal pace as I shoved into her one more time, she threw her head back and she started to cum. If I had been grinning at the tit fucking then now, my face must have been a permanent grin. Alexandra's cunt grabbed at my dick and just moved to milk me hard while I pushed inside her. As her body wobbled, I took the initiative for the first time in the afternoon. Reaching down, I took hold of Alex's right thigh and actually lifted it up off of the floor, so I could push myself deeper inside of her. The sound of the table practically stabbing the floor mixed with the both of us riding the throes of Alexandra's orgasm.

Holding onto her thigh and just hammering inside her, the sounds coming from inside the kitchen just got louder and louder and her pussy was just grabbing at me with every push in her. It was like it didn't want me to leave her and every time I moved inside her and was completely enveloped by her, I was definitely in agreement with it. Keeping hold of her thigh and also her waist, I held her as steady as I could do, and with every pump inside her I couldn't stop my orgasm from rushing to take hold of me. Slamming inside her, my hips hit her ass with a hard push and I lost my entire rhythm. Alexandra managed to snap back to the middle of the kitchen, and her big bright eyes seemed to get even wider as she slapped her palm against the table.

"Not inside me!" She squealed, her softer tone taking over the tone her orgasm had gifted her.

I knew what she meant and I agreed with her, one last shove into her and I managed to pull out. Taking a step backward and pulling my dick out of her completely, I grabbed at my dick and stroked it only two more times before I started to cum. Firing only three more ropes, the pearly white ropes hit the middle of her actual ass cheek, one launched up over her cheeks and the last one landed on the bottom of her spine. Grunting in both a mix of pleasure and relief, I slowly took another step backward blindly groping for something to try and steady myself. My eyes were focused completely on the back of my neighbour, the movie and TV star who had taken my virginity and had been painted with the marks of two of my orgasms. She was wobbly on her feet and slowly, she moved up and straightened her back. She reached behind her and scooped up some of the cum and sucked it off of her fingertip before she rolled her body around and looked over to me.

"So... As good as you imagined?" She said, smiling over to me.

"So much better. I'm never going to forget this."

"I'd hope so!" Alex said, smiling and giggling as she rearranged herself and straightened herself up. "You never forget your first, you'll never forget it when we're in the middle of a plague too."

The room was quiet for a moment before she brought herself up off of the table and onto her two feet. She looked around and seemed to mentally debate something before nodding her head.

"Well Scott, I was going to let you keep my clothes but I need to get home." She said, strolling over to grab at the discarded clothing. "If your folks aren't home tomorrow though, I need to teach you some more."

"Some more? You want to-"

"You want to learn how to eat pussy right?"

"You'd do that for me?"

"Show you how to eat pussy? Here's a hint Scott, girls love getting oral probably as much as men do. And if you're going to be getting more notches, you need to know how to do it properly." She said, a wicked grin on her face as she looked over at me.

"Wow... I mean, I love the idea! I'm sure the future notches would approve of it too." I said, smirking over at her as she crossed the small gap to meet me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me, our lips broke and she offered my lips another quick couple of kisses before she studied my eyes.

"So long as you never forget me." She suggested, smiling sexily to me.

"I don't think I'm ever going to forget this Alexandra."

"Good boy. Look, I hate to do it but I gotta get home." She said, appearing to be sad to break the two of us up. "Just knock on my door tomorrow lunchtime?"

When I just nodded my head, she grinned and kissed me again before she playfully spanked my ass.

"Say it out loud."

"I'll knock on your door tomorrow lunchtime, I promise."

Kissing me again, she grabbed at my ass and turned to leave me alone. Watching her cross out of the threshold and into the open street after closing the door, the smile on my face stretched even wider. Not only had I finally lost my virginity but I had lost it to a fucking movie and TV star! There was nothing, literally nothing that could make me happier.

12