Hiding In Plain Sight Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why are you wearing my shirt?" he asked, tilting his head.

Belatedly Tegan realized that she had never taken it off, her cheeks flushing hotly. She reached up and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, feeling stupidly like a teenager caught pining over a boy.

Before she could answer, Emron caught sight of the wrap around her wrist, reaching up to grasp her hand gently. Heat again flared up her arm, and apparently into Emron, whose wide eyes darted between their hands. Tegan reflexively tried to pull away, but he held her fast. Quickly he untied the knot holding the binding in place, the cloth strip falling to their feet.

The mark glowed with a subtle light, just enough to stand out in the darkness of the empty tavern room. Emron stared down at it, dumbfounded. He touched it gently with his fingers, Tegan flinching, the heat from his touch and the tenderness of still healing skin colliding. She groped for the words to explain why it was there and what she had been planning but nothing came.

"You marked yourself with my rune," he murmured, amazed.

Technically it was the changers rune, but Tegan found herself preening over the possessive undercurrent of his words.

"I thought it would make it easier to find you," she said, then clarified, worried about how the statement had sounded, "to help you, if...you wanted it."

She watched his gaze go from curious to sultry, and suddenly he was upon her, crushing his lips to hers. Her skin sizzled from where his hands roamed on her body, molding her to him. Hands in his hair, grazing the fuzz of the short sides before tangling into the short strands, Tegan pressed as close to his body as she could. She was desperate to taste him again, his mouth yielding to her probing tongue. With a noise like a purr his hands found her ass and squeezed, fingers digging into the soft flesh and grinding his hips into hers. He moved to nibble on her neck, the tickle of his stubble making her giggle softly.

Her giggle turned to a sharp gasp when he used his grasp on her backside to hoist her into the air, her legs wrapping around him. She felt weightless in his grip, his teeth on her neck sending shivers through her body. He carried her up the stairs, every step sure, and her giggles returned. By the time he had made it to her door, pressing her back against it while he fumbled with the latch, they were both unsuccessfully trying to shush each other's laughter between blistering kisses. They tumbled through the door into the room, Emron kicking it shut, before he sat on the bed, keeping Tegan in his lap, both of them snickering softly.

Searing want coursed back into their bodies as their mouths met again, tongues dancing back and forth. His hands skimmed under her shirts, pulling the fabric up over her head. Tossing it aside Emron gazed at the line at her collarbone where the sun freckles ended and pale skin began. He trailed soft kisses along her shoulder, Tegan leaning back as his lips and tongue made their way down between her soft breasts, hands cupping them, his lips capturing each taut rosy nipple in turn. She let out a contented sigh, enjoying his slow exploration. Leisurely she rocked her hips against his, smiling wickedly down at him as she felt him growing hard beneath her.

With a fluid movement Emron tumbled her out of his lap and onto the bed, stifling her startled cry with his lips, delving his tongue deep into her mouth. With another swift gesture he had peeled her legs free of her pants, placing his body between them. Tegan laid back as he kissed his way down the center of her body, hands roaming ahead to squeeze her thighs, easing them gently apart. Her back arched when his tongue dove into her swollen pussy, licking the whole length of her slowly. She looked down the length of her body to see him smiling impishly at her. He held her eyes as his tongue pressed against her, lingering on every inch of flesh. Her head rolled back with a moan when he covered her clit with his lips, sucking softly before letting his tongue flick across it.

He eased a finger inside her, groaning huskily when her hips bucked against his hand. Splaying a hand across her belly, he held her down gently, resuming his leisurely pace. There was none of the frantic need of the night before, and Tegan's head rolled from side to side as he stroked her, switching between fingers and tongue. A warm ball settled deep in her stomach, growing with every twitch of his tongue against her clit.

Soon his hand wasn't enough to keep her hips still, and she pouted when he drew away with one last flick of the tongue. Eagerly she came up on her knees, tugging at his shirt and pants almost at the same time. He whisked them off, groaning when her hands wrapped around the hard shaft of his cock as it sprang free. Teasingly she traced the length with her fingers before replacing them with the tip of her tongue. Tegan took her time, using her tongue and hands to explore each ridge of his cock, relishing how warm it felt beneath her lips. Slowly she circled its girthy head before parting her lips and sliding down the shaft to the root, feeling her pussy getting wetter as it twitched in her mouth.

Emrons moan mingled with a low growl, watching her. His hands wound into her hair as she savored the taste of his cock. She groaned against his shaft as he moved his hips, hands gently pressing against the back of her head. She moaned around him as he drew his cock back, letting it pop out of her mouth. Tegan kept her eyes on his when he pressed it against her lips, before licking the leaking tip and letting him press it to the back of her throat. Her moans were muffled as Emron filled her mouth, setting a steady rhythm. She cupped his balls in her palms, kneading them gently as he steadily rode her face.

Pulling her head back she wrapped her hand around his shaft, stroking him as her mouth burrowed at the base of his cock, lapping at each of his balls, feeling the skin tighten as she drew them into her warm mouth. Wrapping her hands around the base of his cock, she bobbed up and down his length greedily, sucking him down her throat. Twitching, he used his grip on her hair to pull her back and she could feel the tension in his body as he denied letting her eagerly swallow him again. Emron leaned down, lips crushing against hers, greedy tongue burrowing into her mouth. The mingled taste of them in her mouth set Tegan on fire with need, wrapping her arms around his neck as he cupped her head. Placing a knee between her legs, Emron leaned her back, kisses searing the skin of her neck, nestling his hips between her parted legs. Hovering above her, weight supported on his elbows, his cock bumped against her entrance, making Tegan squirm with anticipation beneath him. He savored her hands kneading his back and shoulders, her whimpering moans as she tried to coax him inside her.

He almost lost himself at the way her eyes rolled back when he finally slipped inside her, her body tensing around his cock. He ground himself against her, slowly at first, savoring the way her face twitched as he rocked against her clit. Skin slick with sweat, Tegan wrapped her legs around his hips as he deepened his strokes, cock plunging in and out of her. Panting moans chorused around the small room, Emron gripping the soft curve of her hips as he drove his cock into her, harder and faster as her pussy flexed around it. She surged to meet his every thrust, skin slapping together. Her moans reached a keening pitch in his ear, driving him almost mad with the need to let his cock explode inside her.

Tegan could feel his cock swelling, toes curling as throbbing waves of pleasure began to sweep her awareness away. She clung to him, arms and legs rigid as she came, biting down on the muscle of his shoulder to muffle her ecstatic cries. An intense convulsion ran through Emrons body, and Tegan felt the sharp pin pricks of his claws as he released himself inside her, his shuddering moan lost in her cries of pleasure as ecstasy pounded through her in time with his spurting cock. Their bodies arched as they exploded, grinding against each other desperately, until Emron collapsed on top of her finally spent. They lay together breathlessly, Emrons face nuzzling the hollow of her shoulder, absently kissing the skin as Tegan ran her hands through his hair, both their hearts racing. She enjoyed the feel of his breath on her neck as it steadied, his weight crushing her into the bed, running her fingers along the edge of his now pointed ear, and gave a murmur of disappointment when his spent cock slipped out of her.

Emron shifted his weight, rolling next to her on the bed. He gave a mighty stretch with a satisfied groan before throwing an arm and leg across her body, burrowing his face into her shoulder again with a satisfied grin. Tegan giggled, curling up against him, listening to his deep steady breathing. His hand found her wrist in the dark easily, the rune there still glowing dully, and stroked it with the backs of one finger.

"You know, I was coming to give you something when you...distracted me," he said growled, Tegan on the edge of exhaustion.

"Oh?" she mumbled in response, barely conscious.

He shifted his weight off her and shimmied to the side of the bed, hanging off the edge to rummage through their discarded clothing. Tegan watched as he fumbled around, appreciating the way the moonlight played across the muscles of his back and toned ass. She smirked, thinking that this was actually the first time she had seen his ass at all, and that she would have to keep finding ways to see it in future. His soft cry of triumph from the edge of the bed turned to a startled yip, Tegan having just pinched his ass and now shaking with mirth behind him. He narrowed his eyes at her in mock offense, which only had her snorting as she tried to contain herself. The sound was intoxicating, and he was on her in a matter of seconds, playfully snarling in her ear. Fingers tickling up her ribs, he nipped at her neck, and was rewarded with her full throated peal of laughter. An annoyed pounding on the other side of the wall startled them into stillness, until the poor neighbor on the other wall cursed them soundly, causing them to collapse into subdued chuckles.

"What were you going to give me?" Tegan asked once she'd caught her breath.

She rolled onto her side to face him as he sat up slightly, reaching behind him. For a moment he hesitated, uncertain.

"Close your eyes and give me your hand," he said finally. Tegan did as he requested, pushing herself up on one arm while holding out her other hand. Something soft was placed in her upturned palm and she rubbed it gently before opening her eyes to look down at it. It was a strip of cloth, dyed the dark blue of the midnight sky, and had delicate swirling patterns like wind embroidered in silver across its length in an undulating pattern. She looked up at him in confussion, his eye's strangely intense.

"Hunt me tomorrow," he said in a low rumble, "during the festival. I want to show you I can control myself, that neither you nor anyone else has anything to fear from me."

"Emron, I already know--," she began, trying to explain she was already beyond fearing anything from him, but he cut her off with a shake of the head.

"No, you need to see," he said solemnly, "I need you to understand."

His hand came up and ran his knuckles along the line of her jaw tenderly, Tegan leaning into the gesture. The deep need for her to do this was plain in the shiny green orbs of his eyes, to prove whatever he thought she needed to see, even though Tegan had already made up her mind about this man when she'd marked her wrist with his rune. Finally she nodded and he sighed with relief.

"Besides," he said, the impish grin returning as he pulled her into him and laid a searing kiss on her lips, "it's been a very long time since I was someone's prey."


12