Hiding in the Ensuite Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blake's moans were now being muffled by Josh's cock which was now working in rhythm with Alex's as the too spit roast Blake's body. Forward and back, in and out the two cocks moved as they took turns in entering my boyfriends mouth and ass.

Alex was fucking with the stamina of a pro and looked like he would be able to fuck Blake's ass for hours but Josh was clearly getting closer and closer to blowing his load and was starting to grip Blake's head harder as his cock slide between Blake's lips.

I felt myself getting closer to exploding too and watched on as Alex leaned himself forward over Blake's back and signalled to Josh who lent forward as well. It looked like Alex had told Josh something and I wondered what it could have been.

Next thing that happened was Josh pulling his hard 5 inch cock out of Blake's mouth. I thought ah ok Alex has told him to steady himself as he's not ready to blow yet, maybe they want to time it right. I looked back to Alex as he pumped his hips back and then forth his ass cheeks clenching tightly each time he entered deeply into Blake.

Thinking of how Alex was fucking Blake had me almost ready to explode but them my attention was caught by Josh who had moved from the left side of the sauna and was now stepping into position above me. I looked up my attention now moving from Alex fucking Blake to Josh standing over me, his washboard abs and his hard 5 inch cock hanging inches from my face.

Looking up at Josh as he placed his hands to the back of my head I opened my mouth to say something but before any sound could escape my lips he had thrust his cock forward and I felt it pass between my lips and onto my tongue.

The taste and smell of Josh's 5 inch Malaysian cock filled my senses and my lips closed around his cock as he pulled my face now further down onto his tool. My lips pressed against his pelvis and I felt his pubic hair against my nose as I was now deep throating this small Asian guys 5 inch cock in the sauna while my boyfriend was being fucked by another Asian guy in Alex.

I felt Josh's hands press tightly against the sides of my face and he started to hold my head steady as he thrust his hips back and forth. His cock was now gliding between my lips, all the way in and then out so that just the head was resting on my tongue. 'Ohhhhh yesss suck me, suck my cock white boy. Alex was right, you are both hungry for Asian dick aren't you?'

I couldn't believe I was now being face fucked by Josh who is so much smaller than me and I normally like to be the dominant one when having sex with Blake. But the thought of Josh talking so dirty down to me while his cock was between my lips was actually turning me on more and more. I closed my lips around his cock tighter as he thrust himself in and out, fucking my mouth.

Josh feeling my lips tighten around his cock let out another moan, 'Ohhhhh fuck yeah that's good, do that. Ohhhhh fuck me you are hungry for my cock. Ohhhhh yesss shittttt ohhhhhhhh.'

Josh thrust forward as he moaned out load and I felt his cock erupting inside my mouth with spurt after spurt of his warm cum emptying into my mouth, coating my tongue and hitting the back of my throat.

Alex who was still fucking Blake's ass on the opposite side of the sauna turned to see Josh blowing his load into my mouth and yelled out, 'Oh yeah that's it Josh, what did I tell you. Make that white boy swallow it all, he's yours now.'

Listening to Alex, Josh held my face on his dick looking down at me and waiting as I swallowed his cum and groaned onto his dick. 'Yeah that's it swallow it all Eric, tastes good doesn't it.' With his cock beginning to soften inside my mouth Josh started to pull back and his dick slipped from between my lips as he stood back.

Looking down at me he smirked, 'Who would have thought that of the two of us you'd end up drinking my load. I never thought I'd get a guy like you sucking my cock, we have to do this again. Oh and it seems you enjoyed it as much as I did.' Josh had looked down to see I had cum all over the floor at the same time he had emptied inside my mouth.

He patted me on the head and then sat back down on the left side of the sauna to watch on as Alex fucked Blake. It seemed like Alex was getting closer and closer to his own climax too after witnessing Josh fuck my mouth. His body was moving more powerfully and faster against Blake's ass and his groans were becoming more staggered.

I sat watching on and recovering from my own sexual encounter with Josh, licking the final traces of his cum from my lips as Alex let out a deep groan and ploughed forward against Blake. He was forcing all 8 inches of his cock deep into Blake's ass and his body shuddered. 'Ohhhhhhh fuckkkkkk ohhhhhhh yeah that's it. Ohhhh my godddd.'

Alex collapsed forward over Blake's back and while taking deep breaths reached down beneath him to grasp hold of Blake's cock.

With Josh and I watching on, Alex started to jerk Blake off and it wasn't long before Blake also moaned out in pleasure and blew his load onto the bench and wall. All the while Blake's ass had been milking Alex's cock dry.

The two both panting still and regaining their breath then sat forward on the bench. 'Ohhhh fuck Blake you are fucking amazing, that was so good. Second time was even better than the first, thanks for the great workout.' Alex then stood up and looked at me then Josh and moved to open the sauna door departing with Josh following closely behind, the two collecting their towels and wrapping them back around their waists.

That left Blake and I sitting across from one another recovering from the fucking we had both just received, a fucking not from each other but from two Asian guys. One that had dominated his ass for a second time in two days and the other that had dominated my mouth.

12