Hierarchy of Needs Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She'd denied it at the time, but now she saw the truth. That was when she'd started to think of him in a distinctly non-familial way.

At the time, she'd only wanted his eyes, but that had been the first step down the path she was now happily sprinting along.

Ashley had masturbated beside him, as she had a dozen times. But when he'd glanced over, when he'd made eye-contact with her...that was when she'd cum.

That was when she'd cum, writhing in orgasm as her brother watched.

It hadn't been long before she'd danced for him. Ashley had told her brother - and herself - that she was rehearsing, keeping herself fresh, making sure that she didn't forget anything.

But on some level, she'd known that she just wanted to dance for him.

She wanted to show herself off for her brother. For Jacob.

And when he'd groaned, when he'd given that first indication that he was attracted to her...she'd cum.

She'd spontaneously orgasmed, just at the sound of his arousal. Ashley had been so starved for attention, so pent-up, she'd cum from nothing more than the sound of her brother's lust.

If the internet hadn't returned the next day, she didn't know what she would have done next.

Because it had always been her. Jacob had just been trying to help out. Ashley had told him how important this was to her, and he'd done everything he could to help her make money.

She was the one who'd turned it weird.

It hadn't been easy, to convince him to start making videos with her. And it had been even harder to convince him to star in them...but it had been worth it.

Not just because of the sales. That had been less of a priority, over time. As her savings had built...and as other things in her life had started to take focus.

No, it had beenn worth it because of how good it had felt, finally getting to give her brother the same pleasure he gave her.

Because of how right it felt, to take Jacob's cock in her hand, in her mouth. To get him off.

To get him off, again and again and again.

Ashley got wet every time she thought about it.

To her dismay, even as she jerked him off, even as she sucked his cock every day, several times a day...Jacob maitained a completely professional attitude.

He hadn't let things get weird between them, which she appreciated...but he'd also done nothing to indicate that he reciprocated her feelings.

If it wasn't for the one moan he'd let out when she danced for him, and the look in his eyes when she sucked the cum out of him, Ashley would've bet her entire savings account that Jacob didn't see her as anything but a sister.

He let her get him off because it was good for the show. He accepted her offer to blow him any time because it was good practice. But while he had become the central player in her every sexual fantasy, to him...she was just Ashley. Just his sister.

It was healthy. Far healthier than her own sick, incestuous desires. He wanted nothing more than a familial relationship with his older sister, even as he filmed her masturbating, got her off with his hand, and let her suck his cock several times a day.

Even after all that, he wanted to keep things normal. He wasn't attracted to her.

Well, she had a plan to fix that.

To her delight, Jacob had given her a roadmap to what she wanted, completely by accident! Ever the perfectionist, he hadn't been happy with the series of blowjob videos they were making together. He'd suggested that she learn his turn-ons.

It had been all Ashley could do not to jump for joy at the suggestion. He'd had no idea what he was doing.

She was going to learn what her brother liked. What he lusted after. Ashley was going to study his every desire, become the walking embodiment of all her brother's fantasies.

Even if it took her a year, she was going to become everything her brother wanted, and more. She would become his perfect slut.

His perfect sister slut.

And so with each tip Jacob offered, his sister moved closer to becoming his perfect woman. He got turned on by submission? She would become the epitome of a submissive woman. He found a demure attitude sexy? She was going to walk around looking shy twenty-four hours a day. Her brother enjoyed the sound of a soft voice? She would've had vocal cord surgery, if that would get her even half an inch closer to what he desired.

He wanted to see the look of lust in her eyes? That was the easiest of all. Ashley had been holding back, trying to mask how attracted she was to Jacob.

Now, every time he glanced at her, she practically fucked him with her eyes. She'd glance across the room, and her eyes would all but push him down onto the kitchen table, take his dick out, and get him off.

God she wanted him. She wanted her brother more than she'd ever wanted anyone. More than she'd known you could want someone.

She knew that some people would consider it 'wrong', feeling this way about one's brother, but Ashley didn't care.

All she cared about was pleasing Jacob.

It was one of her highest priorities.

Two things had surprised her, as she'd learned what turned her brother on. Firstly, her brother's kinks. He'd always been such a quiet kid, so well-mannered.

She'd never expected that underneath, he was so...dominant.

The surprise somehow managed to turn her on even more.

But the bigger shock had been how much she found herself enjoying what Jacob liked. Even if he'd suggested something she hated, Ashley would've obliged. Pleasing her brother was so incredibly important to her; she would've walked over hot coals if it would get him hard. She would've done anything, no matter how wrong it felt.

But it had been the exact opposite. Every time Jacob had told her what he liked, it had felt so, so right.

One of Ashley's ex-boyfriends had suggested a dom/sub dynamic, but she'd refused. She was a feminist, and the idea of submitting to a man (even in a bedroom context) just didn't hold any appeal.

But the morning after Jacob had told her that he was turned on by submission, Ashley had realized something: it wasn't just sexy to her, it felt...right. She was more than comfortable with it; she wanted it.

She needed it.

Just like that day on the bus, it was like she'd suddenly been awakened. Just as she was an exhibitionist, she was a submissive.

She wanted to submit to her brother.

She needed to submit to her brother.

Ashley spent that entire afternoon researching the lifestyle. Her new lifestyle. Even if she stopped camming, even if - God forbid - she stopped needing Jacob's help, Ashley knew that she'd always be a submissive.

It was who she was now.

Perhaps it was who she'd always been, and her ex-boyfriend just hadn't been dominant enough to make her see it.

Not that Jacob had forced it upon her; quite the contrary. He'd hemmed and hawed for almost half an hour before finally confessing his secret desire to Ashley. (And her initial reaction had been one of acceptance, not excitement. It hadn't been until the next morning before she'd realized how much she, too, wanted it. It must have just taken time to sink in.)

When Jacob had come into her bedroom, she'd abandoned her research and dropped to her knees, eyes to the floor. It felt so right. So natural.

This was how she wanted to spend the rest of her life. On her knees, in front of her brother.

In front of her brother.

He'd commanded her to look at him, displaying a level of dominance that she'd never seen from him before (and which had lit up her pussy like a Roman candle). She'd looked up at him, pushing her chest out, trying to show with every inch of her that she was his good girl.

"What do you want?" he asked, and she'd answered without hesitation.

"I want you to collar me, sir."

His eyes had widened at how quickly she'd answered, and Ashley wished she could suck the words back into her mouth. He'd probably expected her to ask if she could suck his cock or something.

She hoped she hadn't scared him off.

But a smile had appeared on his face, and he'd nodded.

The next day, she'd asked him - begged him - to tell her what else he found sexy. "Obedience," he'd eventually confessed, and again - her intial reaction after hearing it had been indifference. She'd been excited to hear his fetish, to better know how she could serve him, but outside of its relationship with submissiveness, 'Obedience' itself held no particular erotic thrills for the young woman.

And again, Ashley had woken up the next day with complete knowledge that she too wanted it. No: needed it.

Being obedient was more than just something she'd do to please her brother. It was something she'd do for herself.

Each of his subsequent desires followed the same pattern. She didn't even know that one could need a soft voice, but she did. The need to show her lust in her eyes...Ashley couldn't even imagine what would happen if, for some reason, she wasn't able to.

And once she completely took on a demure attitude, Ashley knew she could no longer beg her brother to share his other secret wants. If he happened to tell her, she'd do everything she could to obey, of course, but it would be up to him.

But she didn't mind. Her need to be demure, to obey, to be submissive...they were what truly mattered to her.

That was now who she was.

Her brother coughed, and Ashley's eyes widened.

"Really, sir?" she corrected herself. She couldn't believe she'd forgotten to show her master the respect he truly deserved; she'd just been so, so excited.

"Mm-hmm," he nodded. "That take: that was the one. Now I just need to edit it."

Ashley could feel tears springing to her eyes. They'd worked so hard on this video, and it...it was finally ready.

After almost two weeks of constant rehearsals and reshoots, the first video of her blowing Jacob was ready to go live.

"I can start editing it now," he said, nodding to his desk. Ashley moved quickly to beat him there, crawling under his desk.

As her brother sat down and began editing the video they'd recorded the previous day, she sighed with happiness as she moved his cum-coated cock into her mouth.

She was exactly where she was meant to be. She was doing exactly what she needed to be doing.

###

As Ashley licked her brother's slimy cock clean, she lost track of the time.

She'd spent so many hours like this, her mouth doing everything it could to please her brother...it was so easy to enter a state of flow. She didn't consciously notice Jacob getting hard again, the way his hips began to writhe as she alternated between taking his cock deep into her throat, and pulling it out so that she could just milk the head with her lips.

Her body responded instinctively; she'd done it so many times, she could have gotten Jacob off in her sleep.

The familiar twitches of her brother's erection jolted her back to what she was doing. How long had she been blowing him, one hand between her legs, her mind in foggy ecstacy? In the background, she could hear the sounds of her own mouth doing exactly what she was doing now, as Jacob edited the footage of the amazing head she'd just given him.

She was giving him a blowjob while he edited video of her giving him a blowjob. How meta.

Ashley smiled, then focused on the task in front of her. She didn't care if her mind wandered in the middle of the process, but she wanted her full attention on Jacob's orgasm.

She brought her mouth down, burying her nose in his pubic hair, and allowed the first wave of her own climax to wash over her as she felt Jacob's cum beginning to spurt down her throat.

There was nothing she loved more than timing her orgasm to her brother's.

After a few moments of reprieve, Ashley began once more licking her brother's softening cock clean. This was a loop she could happily have spent the rest of her life in.

"I'm done," Jacob grunted, a few minutes later. His sister had lost track of the time once more, but she knew it couldn't have been too long, because her brother wasn't hard again. Yet.

And despite his having climaxed twice in the last two hours, Ashley knew it was a yet. Her brother was like the Energizer Bunny; he always seemed ready for more.

She liked to think it was because he found her attractive; maybe not at first, but at least since she'd dedicated the last few weeks to becoming his perfect sexual fantasy...but, she acknowledged to herself with a note of sadness, he probably would've reacted the same way to any woman who was willing to blow him any time he wanted.

It's up to me to change his mind, she reminded herself resolutely.

"It's ready, sir?" Ashley asked, her voice as soft as she could make it while still remaining audible.

"Uh huh," he nodded. "We'll put it up tonight, before your show. After dinner."

"Yes, sir," she breathed, and skip-ran to the kitchen.

With the amount of money Ashley was earning, they could easily have afforded a full-time private chef, but there was something so hot about cooking for Jacob. About serving him - literally, serving him food. Serving him by serving him.

Plus, she just plain ol' liked cooking.

It wasn't long before one of Jacob's favorite meals was ready. She brought his plate to his room, and knelt beside him as he ate, staring at him lovingly as he perused Reddit and enjoyed his meal. The meal she'd made for him. They'd tried having her hand-feed him once, but he'd found it more annoying than anything, so now she just watched him eat, naked and collared beside him, ready in case he needed anything.

Ashley had twice now been caught by her father wearing nothing but her collar, but he hadn't said anything, and she hadn't even thought to question why. Perhaps she got her lack of curiosity form her parents.

When Jacob was done eating, Ashley took his plate back to the kitchen, washed it (her mother wandered through, but didn't say anything about her daughter's state of undress) and then returned to see if there was anything else her master wanted.

"It's time," he said ceremoniously, and Ashley just nodded.

As Jacob went through the upload process (she'd given him full control of her accounts; it just seemed easier that way), he made idle chatter. Ashley hung on his every word, in case there was something she could use to please him more than she already did.

She'd do anything to please him.

Flipping through the photos already on her page, he said something of such importance so casually, she wasn't even sure if she'd heard him right.

"...of course, my eventual goal would be to have my own sex slave. Someone who only lived to serve me."

For a brief moment, the world stopped spinning, and Ashley had to remind herself to breathe.

That's what Jacob wanted? A...a sex slave?

Before she could truly process what that meant, or how she felt about it, she realized he was still talking, and forced herself to file the news away deep in her mind, and focus on his words. The last thing she wanted was to miss another truthbomb like that.

"And...it's up!"

Ashley forced her concentration to the screen. This was it; this was the moment they'd been working towards for weeks. This upload was why she'd started blowing her brother in the first place. It had been at the top of her mind for days straight.

The sales began pouring in almost immediately. She had been fairly sure this would be her best-selling video of all time, and the early figures confirmed it. When she announced it on her stream tonight, one of the administrators had gotten in contact to congratulate her - there was a chance it would break a site record.

But to her complete bewilderness, Ashley felt...flat.

She should have been on top of the world. This was what she'd been dreaming of for weeks; she should have been excited at the release, the success. She should've been ecstatic.

But instead, she felt nothing.

"Pretty good," Jacob said encouragingly, and Ashley forced a smile to her face and nodded.

"Uh huh," she replied. "...sir."

Just like while she was sucking her brother's cock, Ashley found her body going on autopilot as she cammed. Jacob sat to the side, and she obeyed his non-verbal commands (be more coy, more alluring, show more skin, ask for tips) without question, but her mind was elsewhere.

She'd adjusted her entire life to make that video. Ashley had transformed everything about herself for her brother, to bring him as much pleasure as she possibly could, so that the video could be as great as it could be.

It had seemed so important at the time. Making the perfect video, making as much money as possible - for a time, it had been all-consuming.

But now that it was done, she just felt empty.

Releasing a video, seeing the dollars roll in...it all suddenly seemed so meaningless.

What had gone wrong?

She'd completely upended her life, become completely submissive and subservient, obedient and demure...for something that didn't even feel like it mattered any more.

Had it all been for nothing?

No. No, even if she didn't care about the video any more - and as soon as the thought passed through her mind, Ashley immediately knew it was true; she didn't - she'd learned so much about herself. Her brother had opened her eyes to so many needs she didn't know he had...and in the process, she'd realized what was truly important to her.

It wasn't making money, or creating videos.

Discovering her true self. Unlocking her secret desires.

Pleasing her brother.

Maybe that's what it had been about all along. She'd fooled herself into thinking she was blowing Jacob for her career, taking his direction because it made her more money...but really, she'd always been moving towards becoming her brother's-

Becoming his...his sex sla-

Ashley put that thought to the side, as she reached for her vibrator. She wasn't ready to deal with her brother's revelation. Not yet.

As she started running the vibrator up and down her wet snatch, moaning to the camera, listening to the sound of tips flying in, she resumed her previous train of thought. It couldn't just be coincidence that every fetish her brother told her was something she wanted as well, could it?

Did she just want it because her brother did?

No. No, as firmly as she knew that making money was no longer a priority, she knew that submission wasn't something she was taking on just to get her brother off. To her very core, she wanted to be submissive. Obedient. Demure.

It wasn't something she could fake. She could have fooled her brother, but she couldn't fool herself.

She needed to be submissive. She needed it.

So if she wasn't just interested in it because Jacob was, only one explanation remained...

It was genetic.

Ashley moaned at the thought, as she pressed the vibrator against her clit. Her brother was watching, but no matter how badly she wanted to, she knew she couldn't cum.

She and her brother were completely in sync. Their fetishes lined up exactly because they were related. Because they were of the same blood.

Ashley had been born to please him. Coming together as they had...she'd spent far too much time feeling like she was doing wrong, when in fact the opposite was true.

It was very, very right.

Jacob nodded, and Ashley threw her head back as she came, long and loud. As her entire body tensed with pleasure, she forgot that she was streaming, she forgot about the tens of thousands of people watching her. She tuned out the thousands of dollars her orgasm was earning her, and completely focused on her pleasure.

Her pleasure, and her brother's eyes.

Watching her.

Watching her cum.

Ashley was uncharacteristically awkward as she stumbled through the end of her show. She thanked her fans, reminded them again to check out her new blowjob video, and as soon as the stream ended, collapsed in exhaustion.