Hierarchy of Needs Ch. 03

Story Info
Jacob gets everything he wants from his sister, and more.
21.5k words
4.79
20.7k
60

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PanWhoWrites
PanWhoWrites
3,498 Followers

"Hey Ash," I said the next morning. Well, I say morning; it was mid-afternoon. Streaming runs late, and my self-pleasure afterwards can take me well into the early hours of the morning. Fortunately I didn't have anything to get up for. Our parents had long since stopped hounding us to get work (thanks, cabinets) and with my share of the income from Ashley's videos, I didn' t need to.

I guess technically I was working, but it certainly didn't feel like that.

My sister is an okay actress. She's not going to, like, transition from camgirling to Hollywood movies any time soon, but the only reason I can tell when she's exaggerating her orgasms is because of how many times I've seen her cum.

Have I mentioned how much I love my life?

Similarly, I'm not about to star in Mission Impossible 11 ('Sister Breach' - and yes, I'll do my own sex scenes) but...I mean, after months of getting my sister off and jerking off in front of her, I'm pretty sure she still has no idea I'm into her. So, yeah. I'll take my Oscar now please.

But that morning was like, the ultimate test of my acting skills. We were both fully clothed: me in jeans and a t-shirt, Ashley in a white crop top and gym shorts. I was casually eating cereal at the breakfast table when with absolutely no preamble, Ashley asked me.

"Hey Jacob," she replied. "I was thinking we should do a blowjob video next."

My eyes didn't bug out of my head, the cereal-milk in my mouth didn't splutter all over the table. Maybe my eyebrows raised slightly, but I figured that's a reasonable response to your sister asking if she can give you head.

"Oh yeah?" I said, after slowly swallowing. Something I hoped my sister would be doing oh-so-soon.

"Yeah," she replied, slightly too quickly. "I mean, you know, if you think...I just thought..."

The slightly crueler side of me was tempted to let her spin out, but I outstretched one arm and she obediently stepped into my embrace. Ashley and I had continued to be cuddly; if anything, our physical closeness had grown in the past few weeks.

You get someone off ten times in a day with your hands, I guess you just get pretty comfortable touching them.

With the feeling of my sister's body pressed against mine, I smiled up at her.

"Are you sure you'd be okay with that? I mean..."

I trailed off, reasonably sure that Ashley would be quick to reassure me.

Sure enough, she nodded immediately. "Yeah," she said, her voice light and sweet. "I think it makes sense, y'know. For the channel."

I nodded back at Ashley, doing everything I could to act as if I was considering a new idea, something that had simply never occurred to me. "I'm sure it'd sell," I acknowledged. "There are probably a hundred thousand guys who'd love to watch you give head."

Ashley let out a small, almost imperceptible moan at my words. I'd learned a while back that I could tease these small reactions out of her. My sister found the idea of being watched such a turn-on, it was like her entire body pulsed whenever I brought it up.

"Uh huh," she said, trying to sound casual. Anyone less well-versed in her arousal probably wouldn't have noticed, but I picked up on the undercurrent of excitement in Ashley's response.

After a few more moments of pretending to think about it, I sighed. "Fuck," I said. "You know what, I think you're right."

"Yeah?" my sister responded shyly.

"Yeah," I confirmed. "Blowjob videos are the next step."

Ashley was practically glowing at my words.

"...but are you sure you want it to be me?" I continued. "I mean, I'm sure you could find any number of other guys."

I honestly don't know what I would have done if she'd agreed to my suggestion. The idea of Ashley blowing anyone on camera was pretty damn sexy, and Exclusivity With Sexual Partners was a low enough priority that I had no interest in standing in the way.

It just wasn't as hot as the idea of her blowing me. Giving me head for an audience of thousands, recording an incestuous act and selling it to the entire internet. My sister's face, coated with my cum, smiling into the camera and begging for tokens...

I could feel my hard-on pressing against my pants, and I hoped that my sister couldn't recognize my arousal as easily as I could hers.

"No," she replied without even a hint of hesitation. "If you really don't want to do it, I guess I can find someone else, but...I mean, we have a good rhythm, y'know? Besides, I wouldn't want anyone but you behind the camera."

I gave a half-laugh. "Yeah - no offense, but I don't really want to film you blowing some random guy."

My sister laughed as well, and I could feel the tension easing slightly.

"As long as it won't make things weird," I followed up, my tone suddenly solemn once more. "Like, between us."

"Of course not," my sister said, once more trying way too hard to sound casual. "I mean, it's not that different to what we've done so far. Besides...it's just sex."

As the last word left her lips, I saw a tinge of pink appear in her cheeks. Part of me wished I could read her mind for real, instead of needing to sneak into the secret room late at night.

Was she jumping - as I was - to the logical next step? Surely she must know that once we crossed this line, it wouldn't be too much of a leap to go all the way.

It's just sex. Once we agreed to that, it would be hard to argue against letting me fuck her on camera. After all, what is sex if not 'just sex'?

Ashley was avoiding my eyes, and a flash of inspiration hit me.

"I don't know..." I said reluctantly, and that got her attention. She looked back at me, her brow furrowed. "This relationship is really important to me."

I gave my sister's waist a comforting squeeze. I could feel how tense she was.

"Me too," she said in a low voice, doing nothing to mask her worry and fear.

"I'd just hate if things got awkward, y'know?"

"Of course," she agreed. I don't think she even noticed that she'd started fidgeting, her hands wringing in distress at my response.

"I'll tell you what," I said, a note of finality in my voice. "Let's try it off-camera, and if either of us are uncomfortable, we won't go any further."

I swear, if you x-rayed my sister in that moment you would have been able to see her heart leap. Her eyes lit up, and a broad smile spread across her face.

"It won't," she said confidently. "I swear."

"Pinky promise?"

"Pinky promise," she grinned, holding out her finger.

I wrapped my pinky around hers and we shook. A gleam of mischief appeared in her eyes. It should have been a warning, but her next words still surprised me.

"What about right now?"

This time I completely failed to hide my reaction to her suggestion. We had the house to ourselves, but I still hadn't been expecting...that.

Not that I was complaining.

"Okay," I gulped, and a half-smile appeared on my sister's face at my reaction. I tried to save it with a shrug. "I mean, if you want to."

"Let's do it," my sister answered coolly, sinking to her knees.

Despite everything we'd done, despite all the times I'd jerked off in front of her, the countless orgasms I'd given her, the fact that I was probably more familiar with her naked body than anything in the world, that I could recognize every sign of her arousal from fifty feet away, this was the first time Ashley had ever actually touched my dick.

I'd never forget it.

I doubt she realized, but my sister was biting her lip as she unzipped my shorts and fished my dick out. I was fully erect, and had been since she had walked into the kitchen and asked if she could blow me. Even though she'd seen my cock - seen me cum, even - dozens of times, Ashley's eyes still widened at the sight of my hardness.

Part of me expected her to...I dunno, stare it in awe for a few minutes, but she didn't hesitate. After that brief reaction, my sister leaned forward, and took my cock into her mouth.

I realized that my own jaws were gaping when she looked up at me, her big blue eyes clouded with lust as she slowly took my cock into her mouth, her warm tongue swirling around my head.

I'd seen Ashley suck on dildos of all sizes, and I'm not ashamed to admit that I wasn't even close to the largest of her toys. So I knew that my sister would have no trouble taking me down her throat.

Exactly as I'd imagined so many, many times.

So I couldn't help but smile at the choking sounds that she made as her head began bobbing up and down on my erection. I knew they were entirely for show, just for me...and yet like a good pair of implants, knowing they were fake didn't make them any less hot.

I let out a soft moan. One of Ashley's hands was wrapped around the base of my cock, while the other was gently playing with my balls. Her lips were halfway down my shaft, and the tip of her soft, pink tongue was rolling around my piss slit, causing a sensation that I'd never felt while masturbating.

This was my first blowjob. This was the first time anyone besides me had ever touched my dick. My first time getting head was from my gorgeous, sexy, blonde bombshell of a sister.

"Oh, god..." I gasped, feeling almost overwhelmed by what I was experiencing. "Fuck. Ashley..."

As I'd expected, my sister briefly tensed at my reaction, my words causing a small ripple of arousal in the kneeling beauty.

While this had long been part of the plan, I hadn't expected it quite so soon - and certainly not first thing in the morning, as I was eating my breakfast - so I'd jerked off three times the previous night. I knew I'd be able to last as long as I wanted.

I could keep this magical moment going as long as possible.

She was still looking up at me, struggling to keep her eyes in focus as she began moving her lips and down my cock more rapidly. I wondered if she was wet. I knew she'd been thinking about this for a while, but although the filing cabinets gave me indicators of where her mind was at, it wasn't encyclopaedic. I didn't know if she was doing this purely because it was the next step for her webcam career, or if it had become a fantasy.

Was she enjoying this as much as I was?

It seemed impossible that anyone could enjoy this as much as I was, but maybe not. Maybe my sister was lusting after me just as much as I'd lusted after her. The reaction to my pleasure, the wanton look in her eyes, how quickly she'd agreed to blow me in the kitchen...they were all pretty strong indicators, at the very least.

There was so much I wanted to do. I wanted to reach down and grab her hair, forcefuck her face. I wanted to order her to take her top off; she probably would, it wasn't like she was shy around me. I wanted to bend her over the kitchen table and fuck her, find out for myself exactly how wet she was.

But instead, I just looked down at her and savored the moment. My first blowjob. My first time getting head from my sister.

And I knew it would be far from the last.

Ashley couldn't believe it was happening.

Her mouth was wrapped around Jacob's cock. She was doing it. She was sucking off her brother.

She was finally bringing him some of the pleasure that he'd given her over the last few weeks.

He was going to cum in her mouth. She was going to get him off, using nothing but her mouth and her hands.

It was even hotter than she'd thought it would be.

Part of it, she knew, was that she'd been going through a weird sort of drought lately. Ever since she'd been fired from the strip club, she hadn't had sexual contact with anyone except her fans, through the camera...and her brother's hand.

She'd sucked off many a toy, but running your tongue up and down a hard, warm cock was something completely different. The cock reacted to her efforts; twitching when she licked the underside of its head, throbbing when she gently squeezed its base.

And soon, she knew, it would be erupting, filling her mouth with its seed.

God she wanted to make it erupt. She wanted to suck her brother's cock so bad.

The only thing that would make it better would be if she was being recorded.

Ashley's eyes fluttered at the idea, imagining the red light of a camera pointing at her, capturing the moment. Broadcasting her mouth, sucking her brother's cock, preserving it for thousands - perhaps millions! - to see.

Strangers around the world, stroking themselves as they watched her suck her brother's cock, for decades to come.

So many hard-ons, all thanks to her. All desiring her, wishing that it was their cock she was sucking. Looking at her body as they got off...

Blinking twice, Ashley forced herself to focus. She couldn't reveal her arousal, not yet. If her brother knew how much she was enjoying this, there was no chance he'd let her do it again. And she wanted to do it again and again and again and again, until Jacob got so used to having his sister's lips wrapped around his cock that he started associating her with sex.

Until he wanted her as much as she wanted him.

She redoubled her efforts, doing all she could to give him the best blowjob she could. Over the past few days, Ashley had started watching videos of other camgirls giving head. She'd studied what their hands did, their expressions; the videos didn't show exactly what they were doing with their tongues, of course, but she'd also sifted through dozens of Reddit threads for tips.

None of her boyfriends had ever complained about her cocksucking skills...but who would? When a hot blonde kneels between your legs, 'complaining' probably isn't going to be your first instinct.

But Ashley knew she only had one chance to make a good first impression with her brother's dick, and she didn't want to screw it up.

So she choked on his cock, slobbering on it and letting drool drip out the sides of her mouth. If she could have without raising suspicion, she would have stripped off her top and moved her brother's hands to her tits, letting him grope her as she gave him the best head she possibly could.

One step at a time, she reminded herself. If she did this right, she'd be able to blow him on camera, and once they were being recorded, her suggestions wouldn't raise even an iota of suspicion. After all, it was for the video.

God she wanted to make a good blowjob video.

She loved the feeling of her brother's eyes on her as she sucked his cock. She'd spent far too long that morning deciding what to wear, before settling on something sexy but not sexual; a top that showed off her tits without looking like she wanted to show off her tits.

Part of her had wanted to put on her sexiest lingerie. After all, it wasn't anything Jacob hadn't seen before...but she knew she couldn't do anything that might scare him off or make him suspicious.

Her brother had to think this was totally normal. Just an ordinary blowjob from his sister, nothing to see here.

Ashley pulled the cock out of her mouth, and slowly licked it from shaft to head, before spitting on it and taking it back into her mouth.

She hadn't realized how much she'd missed giving head. There was something relaxing about it, the feeling of the cock smoothly sliding in and out of her mouth. The feeling of absolute power over another person's orgasm. She mixed up her technique occasionally, but her experience (and reading) had taught her that most men came from a repetitive motion that stimulated them just right.

If her brother was the exception, she was determined to find out. She wanted to please him. She wanted to become the world expert in getting Jacob off. Ashley wanted to find out what her brother liked and deliver it to him again and again and again.

Even after they started filming, she knew that they'd have to do a bunch of rehearsals.

For the next few minutes, Ashley lost herself in the blowjob, putting everything she had into bringing her brother pleasure, staring at him while imagining she was being watched by millions of horny men around the world.

The blonde was so lost in the fantasy of what she was doing, she was taken by surprise when her brother gasped "I'm cumming!" and - not two seconds later - his cock started throbbing, shooting its load into her mouth.

Ashley gulped it down noisily, swallowing Jacob's seed as quickly as he could deposit it into her mouth. Her pussy was practically screaming for attention; just the act of giving head was normally enough to turn her on, but it was all amplified by the fact that it was her brother - star of her recent illicit fantasies - and the knowledge that for the rest of the day, she'd be walking around with his seed in her belly.

She wouldn't have been surprised if her juices had leaked through her shorts, she was so wet.

After licking her brother's cock clean, she reluctantly pulled back, letting it fall from her mouth. It was already starting to soften, and she desperately wanted to wrap her lips around it again, feel it thicken in her mouth, get her brother hard with her mouth, with her body. Get him off again, over and over...

"Uh, thanks," Jacob said, and Ashley's heart skipped a beat. Oh, crap. She had to make sure things weren't awkward. If it was weird or uncomfortable, her brother wouldn't let her do that again.

And she needed to do it again. Sucking her brother's cock had awoken a hunger in her.

She wanted more.

"No problem," she said airily. "I'm so glad it wasn't weird."

"Yeah?"

"Uh huh," she said brightly, nodding as she stood up. "That was fun. It's no different to when you use your hands with me."

To her great relief, her brother seemed to relax.

"I guess," he said.

"But we can do it again some time, just to make sure things don't get weird."

"Are you sure?" he said, throwing her an inscrutible look.

"Of course," she said, casually stretching. "Just come find me when you're hard. I'll do that any time; it was fun."

Her brother smiled at her words, and Ashley began to relax.

"Besides," she added. "I owe you for all the times you've...y'know. For the show."

"I guess that's fair," Jacob replied, and Ashley threw him a final grin, before returning to her room.

As soon as the door was closed behind her, the young woman threw herself down on the bed, tearing off her shorts and plunging two fingers into her steaming pussy.

She could still taste her brother's cock on her tongue, his cum on her lips. Even if she never got to do that again, for the rest of their lives, they'd both know that it had happened. For as long as they both lived, they'd remember that day in the kitchen when she'd wrapped her lips around her brother's cock and sucked him until he came down his sister's throat.

Ashley had wanted to make sure that things were normal with her brother, but now she had a new desire. What they'd just done, the incestuous act they'd just partaken in...

She wanted that to be the new normal.

As the walls of her cunt pulsed around her fingers, Ashley's thumb pushed firmly on her clit, and she came, imagining the eyes of the internet upon her as she got off to fantasies of what else she could do with her brother's cock...

###

Humans have pretty bad imaginations.

I guess that's not entirely fair. We probably have the best imaginations on the planet. I know that dolphins are pretty smart, but I've never heard of one writing a novel, or coming up with...I dunno, dragons, or fairies, or unicorns.

Well, they have narwhals, so I guess they don't need to invent unicorns.

But considering that the human imagination should be limitless, we're pretty crappy at it. We can't really picture anything too far away from our own experiences.

A year ago, my wildest fantasy probably would've been something like getting to see my sister naked. Maybe jerking off onto her tits, or both of us getting super drunk and fucking one time. A one-off that we'd regret for the rest of our life.

PanWhoWrites
PanWhoWrites
3,498 Followers