High above the Ship

Story Info
Two pirates fuck in the crows nest.
1.4k words
4.04
10.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the people around me began to settle, so did I. The cabin was dark, the swaying of the deep bellied boat lulled me to sleep. I pulled my black bandana over my eyes. Taking a deep breath, I put an arm over my bound chest. My long, frizzy hair was a welcome pillow. The velvety green darkness enveloped me as my mind slipped.

It seemed only seconds passed before I woke.

The tall, blue eyed man before me whispered, "You're shift," he mumbled, pushing me out of the hammock roughly.

I leapt out before he could do any real damage, and headed up the narrow stairs and through the trap door. As I stepped onto the deck, I was washed in silver. I wiped my eyes with a sleeve, deciding It was going to be a bad night. I trotted along the ships starboard side, my hand brushing against the thick wooden railing. The captain was fast asleep by the steering wheel, the owls feather in her cap twitched in the salty ocean breeze. I smiled as I watched her chest rise and fall gently.

I felt the rope tug at my hands as I scaled the rough netting. The crows nest on this ship was much larger than most. When I made it to the top, I hauled myself over the taller sides and onto the large platform. It had slits throughout the round wall to see through, but if you stood you could see above as well. The thick black masts snapped, the wood straining. I looked down at my captain from there, she was small from this high up. I held up a hand, putting her between my thumb and forefinger.

Suddenly, I felt something cold prickle on my neck. I jolted, the boy behind me took a step back.

"I like your bandana," he smiled slyly. I touched my head without realising it, tracing the white skull and crossbones dyed on. I felt him reach up and tuck a stray hair beneath my ear, until, that is, he realized there was too much hair to actually find my ear. His hand dropped then, but his fingers brushed by my chest before they truly left my body. I felt heat tingle down from my rigid nipple and pool in my crotch. I quickly turned away, fighting my petty urges. I watched the dark horizon.

It was an hour before anyone spoke, and the heat between my legs slowly grew. I felt myself brush past the wetness with a soft finger. I grimaced as I realized I could smell my own lust. He could, too.

"Lynx," he called my name. I met his eyes squarely, a challenge. "Yes," I kept my voice short and taut.

"My name's Jakaa," he reached a dark hand out. I extended my own and shook it. My skin was a dark olive tone, but compared to his, I was as pale as the queen of england's teeth.

"I know who you are," I took a step closer. "You're a scoundrel."

"And you're a thief," He grinned like a fiend, teeth flashing in the moonlight. I couldn't help but crack a smile. Jakaa closed the gap between us, our chests touched. I felt his hard bulge pressing against my thigh.

"This is a bad idea," I whispered into his neck, stroking his short hair. He nibbled my ear in response, sending a shock through my spine, a hot tingling.

"I'm going to fuck you," he pressed me hard into the wall of the nest.

"You'd better get on with it then," I slipped a hand between his legs and gave his member a squeeze. His breath hitched against my chest. Jakaa unbuttoned my pants and slipped my shirt over my head. Taking a nipple in his mouth, he sucked hard. I gasped. I slowly released his belt, pressing kisses against his neck and collarbone. He returned the favor. We teased with each other until we were naked and dripping with excitement. He grabbed my breasts gently, pushing me into the wall. He kissed me softly, rolling a nipple in his thumb.

Finally, I couldn't take it anymore. I spread my legs and grabbed his waist. I was sopping wet, needing him to fill me. He laid me down onto the ground and placed the tip of his cock to my entrance. I whined at the tease. He slowly moved up and down, collecting my juices.

"Fuck me like you hate me," I hissed. He grabbed my hair, forcing my head down. I didn't like the way he was looking at me, like he knew something I didn't...

"You like that?" He whispered, his lips meeting mine for a second before pulling away.

"Yeah," I gasped. "Put your cock in me," I arched my back into him, wanting to be closer to his warmth.

He pulled away. I groaned, tears of frustration leaking from my eyes.

"Say please," he traced the tip of his member up and down my thighs, sending bolts of need so intense that it hurt.

"Please," I finally gave in. He returned the fat head of his huge, thick, throbbing cock to my slick pussy. Up, and down, he teased.

"Please what," he murmured, his raspy voice scratching my bones, sending another sharp tingle down into my stomach.

"Please fuck me. I wanna feel you inside me. I wanna feel your cum inside my pussy. I want you to fuck me hard and then fuck me harder," I panted.

"Good girl," he stroked my hair. After an agonizingly long second, I felt his massive dick slip inside of me. The head went first, pushing past my tight, sopping wet pussy's lips. I shuddered as every vein seemed to throb inside of me. I opened my legs wider to accommodate for his impressive girth and length. My pussy was tight, but it sucked his cock in. I felt my searing hot walls grab onto his prick and tighten even further.

"Oh my god," he groaned. "Oh my god," he began to thrust in and out of me. "I need your tight pussy so fucking bad, Lynx," he moaned. "Fuck. Fuck. oh... oh shit," his wet cock slapped in and out of me, faster and faster. I rolled my hips up to meet his, every time his massive dick hit my cervix, a wave of nauseous pleasure pulsed through my body. He dug his nails deep into my back, panting hard.

"Fuck," I yelled," but the wind ate my words. After another minute of pounding, I knew I couldn't hold back.

"Fuck, Jakaa, I'm gonna come. I'm gonna come from your cock," he bared his teeth in a feral grin and pulled out, leaving me feeling empty. "No, no please, please Jakaa, please let me cum," I reached a hand down to stroke my sopping wet pussy. He grabbed my wrist and forced it back above my head. That's it. I needed his fucking dick inside of me.

I flipped Jakaa over, pinning his hips to the floorboards.

"I'm gonna fucking ride your thick cock until theres nothing left inside of you," I put a hand on his neck and slipped onto him. He filled me up so good, I almost blacked out for a second. As I bounced up and down, I felt his raw cock grow steadily inside of me, his pace increasing. I didn't even notice as he flipped me over, pinning my legs beneath his weight. He pounded his cock into me over and over again.

"Fill me up with your cum. Please, please cum inside of me" I bit his neck, holding him low.

"I'm gonna fucking knock you up, fucking whore. You fucking thief, this is what you get," he grunted.

That's what tipped me over the edge. I cried out in pure ecstasy as pleasure pulsed through my whole body. I had never cum like this before, not for anybody. At that same moment, Jakaa exploded inside of me, painting my walls with his white semen. He kept pumping in and out of me as he fucked me balls deep. My body sucked him in further and further. I wanted his cum. I needed his cum. He kept me pinned down for an hour, his eyes wild, making sure every last drop was inside of me.

When we finally put our clothes back on, we reeked of fresh sex and our mixed juices. Maybe it wouldn't be a bad day...