I am a Teacher, Born and Bred

Story Info
A Weekend Affair.
5k words
4.42
50.9k
73
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This story contains adult content and must not be viewed if you are not 18 years of age or older. The story features a theme of interracial sex between a Hotwife, and her black lover. If you find this theme offensive please read no further.

I am a history teacher, a mother and longtime conservative wife with a little "kink" in the armor so to speak. I'm not the super model that some stories depict but I am proud of my appearance at 46, and enjoy working out in order to maintain it. The only thing that really matters here is that my hubby John thinks I'm attractive and he has never complained about my appearance or about our sex life. As his wife, I have made it a point to be the reason for his orgasms... and have done a pretty good job of that, if I may say so myself. I have long legs at 5'9" tall and weigh 140 pounds. I have shoulder length brown hair and a nice set of breasts that well, let's just say, when aroused the headlights still come on, if you know what I mean. John on the other hand is a retired firefighter and we have been married for over 23 years, have two grown children, and today live as empty nesters.

John is slightly older in his early 50s, average height and likes his beer which has caused the proverbial midlife jelly belly. He has been blessed in many ways surviving burning buildings, lung issues and even cancer but not so much in the sexual area boasting 5 ½" on erection day. Our sex together, when it happens, is still satisfying, although not like in the old days when he would last an hour and lick me until the sheets were wet. Today it is wham bam thank you ma'am. John tries hard to keep things lively in the bedroom however, and often shares his vivid imagination by including what he calls "our" fantasies when making love—that guy. One of his favorites is for me to be taken by a black man with a big black johnson, while he sits at my side holding my hand. I don't know what it is but it gets him aroused immediate. Even though he acts like a macho firefighter, I think he is really a closet cuckold for what it's worth.

I find it fun to humor his fantasy idiosyncrasies as part of our foreplay, so I go along. It keeps him home, and us from getting bored with each other, I guess. Not that we were too conservative as we both have been known to enjoy the extra marital flirtation here and there.

A few years ago, during our love making, I was really horny and shared with John that it would be hot to be the center of attention with several of his firefighter friends. And, that is when his interracial fantasy took off-he was the one that grabbed onto the Hotwifing and BBC fantasy. He always reminds me that he loves this fantasy because of the taboo and provocative position of you being pleasured by my well-endowed black friends. Of course it didn't matter then as we were way too busy with child rearing, work and family life to ever find the time to act. We have more time now however, lol.

Now to the story. A few months back, John was called away to his mother's home for a week to take care of some family issues and to get her situated for the holidays. I had to work so I couldn't get off. The night before he left, we had one of our routine love making sessions and as he was riding me, he brought up "the" fantasy and even asked if I would ever let a black man fuck me if I had the green light from him?

I played along, and uttered, mmmmmmmm that would be nice; but he said, "No seriously Pam, I would love for you to make love with a handsome black bull and for him to cum inside you?

I uttered, "mmmmmm yes, I would love a creampie," and John came panting after just a few more strokes and left me wanting. I didn't really mind not cumming, as I wasn't into it all that much, and sometimes it is just nice to see hubby aroused to the point of uncontrollable ejaculation. Premature ejaculation seems to happen more with him lately. The next morning, on my way to teach at the high school, I dropped hubby at the airport and joked that I was kicking him to the curb and that I was, to quote a famous American, "Free at last, Free at last, thank God almighty I'm free at last."

I gave him a kiss through the window, while John said, "Don't do anything I wouldn't do." Then off I drove merrily down the road thinking about my first period class.

At school, Margret, one of our younger teachers in her mid-30s, had announced that she was leaving our school and moving to another district. Today, Friday, was to be her last day. I found it a bit unusual that she was departing so abruptly and in the middle of the year but it must have been a good offer, I thought to myself. She invited the other teachers to happy hour to say goodbye and to see her off. Now, as fate would have it, and quite by accident I ran into our school's PE teacher in the hall. We chatted a bit and he nearly begged me to come to her going away party when he heard that John was to be out of town. He was going to be there and encouraged me to stop by just for a minute.

Dorsey is black in his early 50's, a prior football player and our school's coach. He is a real player and a flirt with the white married women like Margret and me. He's been flirting with me for months and I am sure I am not the only one.

John told me of stories about white girls who liked black men wearing black zebra striped dresses and how they dressed in HW anklets, toe rings and some even sported an Ace of Spades tat. Heck, I even heard of women getting a Kate Spade purse to show that they were approachable. Margret and I owned one of those purses and we sometimes even remarked about it in the teachers' lounge. We even talked about how good looking Dorsey was and we laughed about it. I often would see Dorsey and Maggie in the lounge together and when I would come in, he would wink at her and make an excuse to leave. I never though much of it except that is was just his way of flirting with the ladies.

I have to be honest, I didn't mind a little harmless flirting and what woman wouldn't like to be hit on by a tall, dark and handsome man? Plus, I knew that he hit on all the white ladies and I was simply one of his herd. He was like the school bull—BTW, a Bull was our school's mascot and he was well suited. He was after all big, strong and pretty darn good looking. I actually found his "bull watching over his herd" demeanor arousing, and what hubby didn't know was that on many of nights in the heat of passion, I was thinking about Dorsey taking me in his strong arms and fucking me. It always took me to wonderful sexual climaxes. That fantasy took me over the edge on many a night.

That day, I wore my black and white zebra striped dress with cold shoulders that John had bought for me. I liked it a lot as it highlighted my shape and I guess I enjoyed teasing coach a little too; but I could never go any farther. He never tried to. hide the fact that he liked white women and he always came on to me much more directly when I wore "that" dress. Since John was gone I didn't have to get home early so I told Coach that I would try to make it.

Well school let out and we met up at Houlihans for Maggie's going away and happy hour. Only a few teachers showed however, and of course our Coach was there with bells on. He was all over Maggie touching her back and shoulders saying how he was going to miss her-I was getting a little jealous of this young teacher as I looked on. I don't know why, I guess it was because he seemed so excited at having me there and then to get no attention... The rest of us mingled and talked about things we had in common—school, the principal and work stress.

Maggie's husband arrived a little later and grabbed her by her arm to get her away from coach. The party seem to dwindle and wind down but not before I had downed a few Cosmopolitans and Dorsey a few whiskeys. Dorsey came over me and put his arm around my bare shoulder, just as I was about to leave.

While struggling to pay with my credit card, Dorsey said. "Here Let Me Put It In, ha,ha... your card is no good here."

He reached over me forcing my credit card out of the reader and slide his in.

"Some guys walk up and put it in, but I like to put it in and walk up," he mused. As he finished paying for the drinks with his card-all the while smiling at his sexual innuendos.

He laughed and began to flirt again, saying how he liked my dress and purse. "You wouldn't be making a statement wearing that dress now would you missy?" he questioned. I just let him pay and moved out of his way.

"What are you doing this weekend for fun" he continued.

I guess as a Freudian slip, during the mingling I shared a little too much and that my hubby was to be out of town not just for the evening but for the entire weekend.

Dorsey said, "Uh oh it's time to let your hair down, princess." Of course kidding more than anything—as who ever heard of a history teacher letting her hair down: pulling it out, but not letting it down.

Coach then brought up the "Suburban Boston teacher who was having sex with a student ... allegedly seducing the boy, plying him with booze and having sex with him on her kitchen floor." He said, "why would white women want that (implying that it was always white women) when they could have real men anytime they wanted?"

He continued, "there are many cases where women and men in the same school have affairs and no one ever suspects anything, he went on—heck when I was younger I hit on everything but now that I'm older, I only hit on the pretty white ladies," as he brushed over my shoulder.

He laid on the charm as he touched my back and rubbed my arm. He was trying to flatter me and with the drinks and his comments I felt very pretty.

His behavior and talk reminded me of the story of the old bull and the young bull grazing on the ridge looking down over the herd, when the young bull said, "let's run down and fuck one of the Herefords." The old bull said, "slow down youngster, why don't we walk down and fuck them all." We were his herd and he watched it like the old bull.

Anyway, the party was breaking up and Dorsey said, "Since John is gone, let me take you"...leaving a pregnant pause waiting for my reaction... "out for dinnerrr at one of my favorite R&B night spots—a club called Jazzies. You can't beat the price nor the company, and it has good food and a live band after 9:00 PM," he continued.

Of course I said I couldn't because John was going to call and that I should be getting home.

Nonsense, he insisted and said, "You call him on the cell and tell him a few are seeing the Maggie off with a bang."

I said I would try, but really needed to let John know that I would be staying out longer. If I could I would stop by, but just for dinner and nothing more I lectured with my finger.

We took separate cars and I called John on the way to tell him I was going to dinner with some friends.

John said, "This is great Pam, you never go out. Have a good time and don't do anything that I wouldn't do." We promised to call first thing in the morning to share our breakfast coffee.

I parked at Jazzies but was afraid to go in, so I just sat there for what seemed to be an hour; in reality only a few minutes. I was thinking about what could happen... With a lot of self-talk I got my courage up. I fixed my makeup, freshened my perfume, straightened my dress and lightly brushed my hair. As I walked in I noticed it had a lot of people, mostly blacks with blacks but there were others too; it was a mixed crowd. I even saw several white women with wedding rings sitting with black men. It must be Friday I thought to myself-how naughty of them and how could they dress so scantly in public like that? I scanned the room and saw Dorsey having a drink and sitting in a small booth in a secluded part of the club.

He quickly got up to greet me. "Here, sit here," he motioned as he slid out of the booth to let me slide in.

Once in, he slid up close to me. Two more drinks he barked to the waitress. I was already beginning to feel it and he knew it. He made the first move with his hand sliding along my thigh. I pushed him away saying this is just dinner and that I am married. I nonchalantly asked what about his wife, where was she? He told me at home but that they were not very intimate anymore.

Our drinks arrived and as we sipped them Coach poured on the compliments about my hair and lipstick. "I'll bet John loves to kiss them doesn't he?"

I broke the mood by excusing myself to go to the little girl's room but as I pulled my dress up it hit me that John and I had talked last night, and part of our fantasy commitment was to wear g-string panties, a see through bra, and a garter belt to school. I had totally forgotten that I was wearing such a sexy under carriage. I looked at my hair, put on some red lip gloss and powdered my nose and pussy. Why did I powdered my pussy, I thought to myself? I was feeling the alcohol and very amorous now but it was still only harmless flirting more than anything. I didn't even think about what I was getting myself into, or more likely what was going to get into me. We were just having fun like school kids on a date.

When I returned to the booth my drink was refreshed and I gulped it down and Dorsey ordered another.

I told him I had enough but he said, "Nonsense the night is young and we have not even eaten yet."

He moved closer and began rubbing up and down my silky nylon clad legs. At first it was just a friendly stroking and I would gentle push him away, but he inched his way up under the hem of my dress until he touched the garter belt fasteners on my nylons—he looked at me inquisitively and smiled. I was getting turned on but knew I should quit now. Luckily the waitress was back with our drinks and to take our order. That broke the mood and we quickly ordered a light affair of tapas—I was not all that hungry. It was his turn to go to the little boy's room while the Jazz/R&B band warmed up. I was so relaxed that I got startled when he returned lightly stroking my bare shoulders, back and neck. This time I didn't resist, the drinks had taken affect and what harm could a little petting and flirting do?

My black Adonis asked me to dance and at 6'3" 240 pounds, he towered over me but as I looked deeply in his eyes, I felt strangely safe in his arms. He stared down holding his gaze a little longer than normal and I melted into his clutches as the next slow song began. I closed my eyes and was swept away in a wave of intense feelings, he had me and I was hooked. He began to rotate his pelvic into me and I felt him grow under our embrace. He felt huge, really massive. It felt like a baseball bat and I said is that a gun in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?

I began to have second thoughts because I knew he was not going to let me go until he had fully known me in the biblical sense. As the dancing continued and the drinks began to work, he took greater and greater privileges right on the dance floor. He began telling me how good I felt in his arms, and started caressing my back and shoulders.

I had my arms around his neck and my head resting on his chest, he felt so strong. He then put his hands on the back of my dress and began to lightly rub me over the fabric. He let his hands fall and gave a quick squeeze on my ass as he pulled me into him. I didn't resist and wanted him; he knew it now. I could feel my pussy begin to tingle and moisten. I said let's sit down Dorsey. Now in the booth again, the meal came and we ate as we talked. He never broke contact with me however and began moving his hand under my skirt while lightly feeling my breast with the other. My breathing started to race and I was shaking like a teenager on her first date—I had never been with a black man: only in my fantasy. My legs separated slightly for him as he slipped his hand up my skirt. I made a feeble attempt to push him away but only for a moment as we took another sip of our cocktails. This time his fingers went under my panties as he gently touched my clit. My meager resistance was futile as he circled my clit while sticking one finger in deeper with every few strokes. I needed this man in me but knew we could not do it at Jazzies. So we paid the waitress and he asked me if he could come to my house for a nightcap. I knew I shouldn't but I couldn't resist this man any longer. I would have done anything just to get a look at his big black dick.

We drove in my car and he scooted close to me fingering me and fondling my tits through the dress. I nearly lost control of the car before pushing the garage door opener and closing it after we arrived home. We had not even kissed and yet this man had touched my pussy and I was spellbound. My pussy was wet with desire and I wanted him inside of me. He pulled me close and for the first time I felt the fullness of his lips on mine. Instinctively, I stuck my tongue into his mouth and without words our bodies passionately exchanged our desires. I pulled his head down to my exposed sensitive nipple. He began to suck on me gently like a baby and I felt his hand inching my skirt up and exploring my ass. He traced his black fingers between my legs, slipping under my g-string and inside my cunt lips again. I felt so strange having another man touch me, and I began to shiver and shake. Nothing like that had ever happened to me, the taboo was making me tremble. My juices were flowing over like the Hoover Dam as he worked his fingers inside of me. We made our way down the hall toward the bedrooms while shedding our clothing along the way. I was now in my garter belt, nylons and bra as we continued to kiss passionately. For the first time I caught a glimpse of him. He was fucking huge. He picked me up and carried me across the threshold of the bedroom and set me on my marital bed.

I moved my hand to his manhood as I had to check his size out as he stood in front of me. Uncut and flaccid he was larger than my husband by three inches at least and so thick that I could hardly get my hand around it. This was to be a first; I had never slept with a black guy, never had a massive cock like this, never cheated, and never had sex with an uncut man before. But honestly I was afraid that I couldn't get that Louisville Slugger inside me without hurting me for good. I was a little scared but at the same time intrigued with the appearance of this huge cock. I asked him to please be gentle. I have never had anything inside of me that big, not even the black dildo that John and I played with from time to time. For the first time, I was about to take another man in my marital bed and fuck. I knew I shouldn't and that our bed was sacred, but I could no more stop it then I could stop the snow from falling on a cold winter night. He was totally naked now and he pushed me back on to the bed. His shoulders were broad and he was so muscular—he was in great physical shape for his age.

I was nearly naked too with only g-string panties, a matching garter belt and champagne colored stockings. We kissed deeply and he fingered my wet pussy while we laid together. Now however, it was his turn to get some pleasure and he push down on my shoulders. I knew what he wanted and readily obliged. I used both hands to move his foreskin back and forth while sucking on the head.

Here I am kneeling on my bed looking directly at a black satin sheen male specimen. His huge balls hung down low from his manhood. They looked like they held a quart of cum and his dick seemed as thick and long as a fire hose. "Hell John could use this to fight fires, " I mumbled.

I looked up at him as I tried to take his beautiful dick in my mouth. I wanted to please him now. He began to grow immediately and I could hardly get the head in without choking. I worked my hands, tongue and mouth up and down his shaft. I stroked it while jerking him off. I could taste his precum ooze. He was moaning and pushing on the back of my head as if trying to chock me with his dick. I relaxed my mouth muscles as he pushed deeper into the back of my throat. I felt like he was going to push out the back of my neck and then it slipped down into my throat past the gag response and he began moving my head in and out rhythmically, just enough for me to catch my breath.

12