High-Class Hooker Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diane wasn't sure whether to be excited at the signs of life or terrified that her captor was finally here. There was every chance that she could make her case, convince them to let her go, and that would be the end of this - but she also knew that things could go even further downhill if she played her cards poorly, and she didn't have too good a hand as things stood.

She just hoped that the man responsible for this would be reasonable enough to see that keeping her tied up would be bad in the long run.

But it wasn't a man, far from it.

Diane had just assumed that her assailant would be a man, but it was a young woman who entered the bedroom, glass of water in her hand. She was how Diane would have imagined a cheap prostitute - platinum blonde hair, face coated in excessive amounts of make-up, and an outfit that left very little to the imagination. She was wearing a denim miniskirt (with emphasis on 'mini', Diane thought) and a red tube top that just about covered her ample breasts.

She looked like she oozed sex - Diane expected that male clients probably loved her in any way they could, if they were willing to pay for the privilege.

"You're finally up, then? Problem with you rich types, isn't it - you piss around in bed all day."

She spoke with a common tone, but Diane hoped she could appeal to her.

"What's going on?" Diane asked. "Who are you?"

The woman walked up to Diane: "You want some water?"

Diane didn't respond, but she was then acutely aware of how parched she was - how much this situation had taken out of her. The woman brought the glass to Diane's lips, and the reporter greedily took a few mouthfuls.

"They call me Chloe," she shrugged as she stepped away, "but that's not really the question. I wanna know who you are, and why you're following Ronni."

"Ronni?"

Chloe smirked, and effected a mocking posh voice: "Oh, sorry, I mean Lady Veronica. Who are you? Friend? Relative? Something else? Come on, I need to know."

"If you let me go," Diane said, measured in her tone, "maybe we could discuss this. All I want to know is what Lady Veronica is doing here - you don't have to tell me anything else, and I certainly won't pursue it."

Chloe crossed her arms: "I didn't hear you answer my question."

Diane wasn't sure that she should provide an answer, but she didn't see what other option she had.

"My name's Diane Madison. I'm a society reporter for the Country Times - you may have heard of me?"

Chloe snorted with laughter.

"Yeah, because we're always reading that shit down here, obviously."

The prostitute wandered over to the dressing table, and opened one of the drawers. She removed an ashtray, placing it on the bottom of the bed, and some cigarettes. She held one with her lips, and lit it, inhaling with a noise of pleasure. Diane, who was not a smoker, hated the smell, and tried to distract herself by firing some more questions.

"I answered you, Chloe, so maybe you can answer one of my questions - why have you tied me up?"

"Isn't it obvious? I had to know who you were, and why you were following Ronni. And now, I do - you wanted some story on her for your snooty paper, right? The rich snob, moonlighting as a call girl at the weekend - I guess your audience of snobs would lap that up, right?"

Chloe started walking around the bed - Diane kept looking forward, thinking out loud as she tried to piece everything together.

"So that's it - Lady Veronica is a secret prostitute? But I know her - she's not the sort."

"Maybe not," Chloe said, "but down here, we've a way of changing that. We've got a drug, something that gets into your brain, changes it in ways you don't even realise. Stuck-up Lady Veronica would never fuck about, you're right, but once she took the change-maker, she was putty in my hands. And the hands of any passing john with some loose change to spare."

Diane said nothing for a moment - the idea of some magic drug seemed ludicrous, but then the whole situation was ludicrous. Lady Veronica Carrington wasn't a cheap whore, and yet, she'd come to this place for some reason.

"You drugged her and, what, turned her into a prostitute for the rest of her life? Surely that's not going to work - surely you'll eventually get found out? I'm not going to be the last person to be interested in this, you know."

Chloe took another drag from the cigarette.

"Lie there and listen, and I'll tell you a secret, Diane," Chloe smirked as she continued to pace about the bed. "The thing with Ronni, it was only meant to be a one-off. Her car breaks down here, and she starts mouthing off at me - I wasn't taking that shit from anyone, not at all, so I thought I'd teach her a lesson, knock her down a peg or two. She looked down on me, she mocked me, so I turned her into the kind of cheap hooker that disgusted her. Smug Lady Veronica, for one night only, was Ronni, streetwalking trash, getting fucked like she'd never been fucked before.

"As far as I was concerned, she did a night's work and she could fuck off back to her palace and I'd never see her again. But then, next week, she was back - she didn't know why, and she didn't remember what had happened, but she knew she had to be here, in Hooker Alley. Fuck me, that was a surprise - I didn't have enough change-maker the first time round, and I didn't know a partial dose would have that kind of effect. She didn't even know what she wanted, not consciously, but she knew deep down.

"She knew she wanted to be a whore - she wanted to be fucked like a cheap piece of meat. Well," Chloe smiled, "who was I to say no? A little more change-maker each time she appeared, and she got into her routine. She's happy being fucked hard, and she's making us a mint here - everyone's a winner. Turns out the snooty bitch was a natural whore all along, and she doesn't even know it!"

"You're saying that Lady Veronica Carrington is a prostitute, and she doesn't even know it?" Diane wanted to laugh at how ludicrous it all sounded, but she didn't dare. Instead, she tried to sound authoritative, her posh tone really coming out as she spoke. "But that doesn't answer my question, Chloe - people will find out. You can't keep this up forever, and people will see what's going on."

"As if I give a shit if people find out her royal highness in the other room is a fucking whore," she laughed. "Let them find out - maybe you could even write it in your fancy magazine, so all the snobby fuckers know about it."

Chloe stopped pacing, and stood at the foot of the bed again.

"But then, who's going to believe you? If you pump out a story about mind control drugs, and Ronni being a whore, they'll think you're mad, won't they? They'll think it's total bullshit. You'll be out of a job for writing shit like that, even if it's the truth, and then what would you do? You'll be poor, looked down on all, and all your fancy friends will abandon you - and then what? Maybe you'd even have to become a cheap whore yourself, just to pay the bills?"

Just the idea sent a shiver down Diane's spine - for the first time since being trapped here, she felt genuinely afraid. She eventually asked the question she had been most dreading: "Just what are you going to do to me, Chloe?"

Chloe didn't answer immediately - she just looked at Diane, a terrifying smile creeping into the corners of her painted lips. She took another drag from the cigarette, and exhaled slowly.

"You know, Diane, I've been thinking about that. You came here because you wanted to see what Ronni was up to, so why not get the full package? Why not go out whoring with her? You're a fit woman, aren't you - a bit of make-up and a better outfit, and I reckon you could rival Ronni for the men's attention. How much d'you reckon they'd pay for a bit of two-on-one action?"

Diane couldn't help it - she let out a dismissive laugh at the absurdity of it.

"That's not going to happen, Chloe. I'm not going out on the street and sleeping around, and you're certainly not going to drug me and somehow make me do it."

"Really?" Chloe raised an eyebrow. "Am I not? And how are you going to stop me?"

"I'll fight you. I may be tied down, but don't think I won't put up a fight and stop you."

It was Chloe's turn to laugh.

"You really think so? You don't understand how fucked you are, do you?"

Diane felt a little uneasy - she didn't like Chloe's confidence.

"What do you mean?"

Chloe took one final drag, and stubbed out the cigarette in the ashtray. She walked around the bed, and leant over, whispering in Diane's ear.

"I untied you five minutes ago."

The statement hit Diane like a punch to the stomach. She looked at her arms and her legs, and saw that Chloe was right - she was no longer secured to the bed, yet she hadn't noticed, and she still couldn't move them. She was trapped, but it was her body holding her back.

"How...?"

"I told you to 'lie there and listen', and you followed my instructions, like a good girl. I told you - the change-maker always works its magic."

Diane's expression changed to one of panic - it was about all she could control now. She was scared because she felt helpless. No, she was helpless - her body was completely under Chloe's control.

"You coulda turned down the water, Diane," Chloe said, offhand. "The moment you didn't, I knew we were going to have some fun."

Diane felt tears in the corners of her eyes - for all her sense of bluster, she had fallen at the first hurdle.

And now she was going to pay for it.

"Don't cry, Diane," Chloe smiled at her, "you're going to have a fucking wonderful night. And a wonderful night fucking."

Chloe climbed onto the bed, on top of Diane, and gave her a gentle quick peck on the lips. She hooked Diane's arms, and pulled her so the reporter was now sitting upright. Diane couldn't move, so she just watched Chloe.

"But first, we need to get you changed, Diane. For a start, you can't be Diane on the streets - that sounds like some posh, snooty bitch, not a whore who wants the men to come and fuck her. You need a new name, don't you?" Chloe thought for a moment. "Diamond - you can be Diamond. There's a hooker name for you."

Diane didn't respond - she looked at Chloe, her eyes burning with fury and fear.

"Go on," Chloe smiled, "tell me how much you love it."

And Diane didn't want to, but somehow, as Chloe gave her an instruction, she felt like she had to.

"I love my new name," she said, her face looking surprised as she did. "I love being called Diamond - it's a good whore's name."

If Diane could have brought her hand to her mouth in surprise, she would have done. But she remained still, her body just waiting for Chloe to tell it what to do.

"You're a reporter, though, so you're not really Diamond, are you? You know what I think's going on here, Diamond. I think you're going undercover, Diane. You're going to go out there, and you're going to act the whore, and you're going to do a fucking amazing job. When a client appears and wants to fuck, you'll say 'sure, and you'll fucking love it. As far as anyone knows, you'll just be Diamond, the cheap hooker, selling her body on the streets."

Chloe tapped Diane's forehead gently.

"But inside, in your mind, you'll be Diane. You'll be watching it all - you'll be watching Diamond, fucking like a slut, and you won't be able to do anything. But who knows, while Diane's trapped in her mind, maybe she'll even start to enjoy how degrading the experience is. And if Diane wants to get involved with Diamond, how could we say no? What do you think, Diamond? Are you ready to start whoring your body out like the cheap slut you are? Why don't you tell me?"

Another prompt, and another one that Diane was unable to resist.

"I'm so ready," she said. "I want to go and sell my body - I want to be a cheap, nasty whore."

"Good girl, Diamond - so many men are going to want to fuck you." Chloe leapt back off the bed, and stood up with a big grin on her face. "In that case, time to get ready - you can't go out looking like that, can you? On your feet, and out of those clothes, Diamond."

Diane did as commanded - it almost felt like a dream. Like she was watching from somewhere else, somewhere distant, as she kicked off her shoes, and unzipped her dress. She let it fall to the ground, and then perched back on the bed so she could remove her tights. Soon, she was just in her underwear, a matching white bra and pants, and Diane hoped that would be enough. But her body had different ideas, and it fully stripped, until she was standing there completely naked.

She was trembling a little - Diane hoped it was the cold, but she knew that the room wasn't particularly chilly. She didn't want to entertain her other thought - that she was trembling a little with anticipation for what was to come.

"Fuck, you do have a hot body, Diamond - the punters'll love you. And no hair down there - you musta been preparing for this all your life." Chloe ran her hands over Diane's body, touching her just enough to send sparks of pleasure through the reporter, and then she moved towards the door. "Wait here - I'll get you something to wear."

Chloe vanished through the door, leaving Diane with her thoughts. She should have been panicking, but her mind was elsewhere - she was preoccupied with the smell of the stubbed-out cigarette, which somehow stunk despite the smell of the room, and how sticky and unpleasant the carpet felt beneath her bare feet. She'd have preferred to sit on the bed, but she knew her body wasn't going to do anything unless Chloe told her.

And soon, Chloe reappeared, clutching what barely looked like a full outfit. Diane thought she dressed immodestly earlier - she didn't know what was coming her way.

"Here's what I think, Diamond," Chloe was speaking as she laid out the clothes on the bed. "You're a bit new to the game - you fell on hard times, and you needed some way to pay the bills. You started whoring and, you know what? You loved it - like, really loved it. You stopped looking for any other jobs - you wanted to be a full-time whore. You realised this is your calling - you're a natural-born slut."

Diane could feel herself nodding in agreement. She knew it wasn't the truth at all - she knew who she was - but the more she thought about it, the harder it became to remember that.

"Go on then," Chloe smirked, "get dressed."

Suddenly, Diane could move again, and she looked at the clothes Chloe had brought her. She started with the underwear, a battered dark-red bra and a pair of skimpy lace pants that felt dirty. She put it on, and slid the pants up her legs.

"Sorry," Chloe commented, "I had to borrow the knickers from one of the girls." She smirked a devious smirk. "But they'll help you feel well-used down there, Diamond."

She wanted to be revolted, but Diane couldn't deny how excited that thought made her body.

On her top, a short black corset top that left little to the imagination - it was snug to wear, and it made her look like her tits wanted to explode from it. She paired it with a denim miniskirt - one that was so short, it was essentially a belt. As Diane sat back on the bed, she was aware that the slightest movement exposed her pants - and what would it expose when they were off, she thought with a hint of arousal.

She had a pair of fishnet stockings, and she rolled them up her legs, closely followed by a pair of vinyl thigh-high boots with an impressive heel. Diane was of average height anyway, and those boots must have added inches to her frame.

On autopilot, she walked about the room, those heels and the outfit changing her demeanour as she moved. She strutted about, sex on legs, and walked through a mist of awful perfume as Chloe sprayed her.

Her companion looked at her with a smile.

"You're good with make-up, Diamond," Chloe placed a make-up kit on the dressing table, "so I'll let you do it. Just copy my look, like you always do - you know the punters love it."

Diane sat down, and got to work.

As a reporter, she normally favoured an understated look. 'As a reporter', she thought, as if that was an alien thought - Diamond crept further into her mind, and it was hard to imagine that life.

She applied the make-up, liberally and heavily. Thick eye-shadow and eyeliner, complemented with big false lashes. Red rouge on her cheeks, and liquid lipstick full of gloss that make her lips sparkle in the flickering light, bringing them out. Cock-sucking lips, she thought, and she struggled to be horrified by the idea.

Diane caught her full reflection in the mirror and, for the first time, she realised that Diane was now no longer in the picture.

"Let Diane go," Chloe was saying, "now, for the rest of the night, you're Diamond. There's only Diamond."

She was Diamond - a cheap hooker, who was about to go and sell herself. That was all she was good for. Any thoughts of her other life had now vanished completely - she was nothing but a whore, and she was ready to get fucked. She wanted to get fucked - this was her life, and she couldn't imagine anything else.

Chloe smirked at her.

"You look incredible, Diamond - fucking incredible. C'mon, let's get you to a room."

Diamond followed Chloe as she led her from the bedroom, down a dingy hallway that looked every bit as seedy as she would have imagined. Behind each of the many doors, Diamond thought, one of her fellow hookers would be getting fucked. God, she envied them - she wanted to get back to work.

The two of them stopped outside an aged door, much like all the others. But somehow, this felt special - Diamond knew that it was her room.

"I know you're inexperienced, Diamond, so I've got someone to show you the ropes."

Chloe pushed open the bedroom door, and revealed a woman sitting on the bed. Her hair was auburn, framing a heavy made-up face much like Diamond's. She was barely wearing a gold leopard-print minidress, with string straps making clear she wasn't wearing a bra, and its lack of length showing that she certainly wasn't wearing any underwear. On her long legs, a pair of worn laddered stockings and some much-too high heels.

Her focus was elsewhere - she had a cigarette dangling from her red painted lips - as the two of them entered the room.

Chloe closed the door behind them, and Diamond instinctively made her way inside, sitting on the bed next to the other woman.

Diamond knew who it was before Chloe made the introduction, a smirk on her face:

"I believe you already know Ronni?"

***

"You were right," Diamond said, "he did grunt like a fucking pig when he came."

Ronni's first client since Diamond arrived was a regular. She didn't know his name - he didn't want to give it - but she knew him all too well. He was overweight, he wore thick glasses, and he always stunk, like he hadn't washed for a few days prior to coming. He was a boring fuck - he wanted a quick missionary fuck, lying on top of her with his fat body and verbally degrading her as he pounded away at her. She didn't give a shit - he paid, and she was happy to have any cock inside her.

Fuck that, more than happy - she needed cocks inside her.

Ronni stepped out of the dirty bathroom, readjusting her dress after cleaning up: "I know, he's a disgusting fucker, but he pays great. Shame he can't last long enough for a double fuck, or we'd have got you some money too."

Diamond shrugged: "Fuck it, the night's young."

"My next guy'll love you, though - you'll get a load out of him." Ronni smirked. "A load in both senses."

Diamond laughed, and looked at Ronni as she sat on the bed. The bed that Diamond had just watched her be fucked on, and felt a sting of jealousy. Sure, it was hot watching Ronni get fucked by a grimy man, and Diamond could feel herself getting turned on, but she was jealous - she watched Ronni and wanted to be her. To be the cheap whore getting fucked - that's why she became a whore, isn't it?