High-Class Hooker Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She counted out some money, and gave it to them both. She knew it would never leave the building - Ronni would leave it behind with her clothes and her other hooker materials when she changed and became Lady Veronica again.

As usual, Ronni left the room after takings, ready to go home. And she'd emerge as an heiress, without the slightest memory of what had happened in the building, and resume her high-class life far away from here.

At least, Chloe thought with a sadistic grin, until next week, when she wouldn't be able to help herself.

What about Diamond? Chloe placed a stack of money on the table in front of her, and then, casually: "We need to talk, Diamond - take a seat."

Diamond did as instructed, a little panic on her face.

"What's the matter, Chloe? Am I not doing a good job?"

Chloe smiled: "Oh, no, it's not that - you're such a great whore."

Diamond looked relieved.

"Then what's the matter?"

"I know you're a great whore," Chloe said. "I just need you to tell me yourself."

Diamond was confused, but she could never argue with Chloe.

"I'm a great whore," she said.

"Is that it?"

"I'm a great whore."

"Where's your energy?" Chloe asked. "I thought you loved this job?"

"I do - I really do."

"Then be proud about it. Be proud of being a cheap whore."

"I am proud," Diamond said. "I love being a whore - it's great to be a whore."

"Louder," Chloe encouraged. "Tell me what you love about being a whore."

"I'm love being a cheap fucking whore," Diamond shouted. "I love getting fucked. I love having men fill all my holes, and I love making them cum - making them cum inside me, and letting it all dribble out like a disgusting bitch. I fucking love it when I get treated like the cheap piece of meat I am. I'm here to get fucked - that's all I'm worth. That's all I need. I need to be a whore."

Chloe smirked at her.

"Do you, Diane?"

She said it casually, but she knew the monumental effect it would have on the other woman. Diamond's body froze in the seat, unmoving as it ceased to be the body of a hooker. Diane took back control, and her mind was full of everything that had happened that night. The transformation Chloe had manipulated.

And the things Diane had done as a result.

She wanted to cry, but she couldn't find the tears. But the horror was etched on her face - Chloe could see it all too clearly.

"What's the matter, Diane? Don't you wanna tell me how great a fucking whore you are?"

"What...?" She just about managed to spit the word out. "How?"

But she already knew the answer to the question - all that stuff about magic chemicals that rewrote your mind, it was all true.

"Didn't you enjoy it, Diane?" Chloe asked. "Didn't you love being a cheap hooker? Didn't you love fucking and sucking with Lady Veronica?"

Chloe laughed.

Diane wanted to say something, but she was struggling to articulate anything. She wanted to be ashamed of what she'd done, and of the gutter trash Chloe had turned her into, but she couldn't find it within herself. She was horrified at the things she'd done.

And she was horrified at how much she'd enjoyed it all. She didn't want to admit it, but she knew that this night had been incredible - forced to let go of Diane, Diamond had been sex unleashed, and it had been wonderful.

"What are you going to do?" Diane creaked out the question.

Chloe took a moment to think, and then smirked.

"Here's what's gonna happen, Diane," Chloe said, looking directly at her. "You're gonna leave here, just like Ronni did. You'll get changed, you'll drive off home and you'll go to bed. And when you wake, you won't remember any of this. You won't remember putting out like a filthy whore, and all the men you pleasured. All the big, fat cocks that came inside you."

Without even realising, Diane's tongue darted from her lips and licked them slightly. Chloe noticed, but she didn't say anything.

"You won't remember it, but you'll dream about it. It'll be in your mind, but you won't even realise. Whenever you look at a guy, just for a moment, you'll be Diamond. You'll be thinking about his cock, and how happy you'd be if he'd fuck you like a dirty whore. And then you'll be Diane again, like a flash."

Diane could feel herself nodding, and getting a little wet at the idea.

"It'll build inside you, like a fucking tap. And you won't know what to do with it, so you'll play with yourself, every night. At day, you'll be a fancy snooty bitch, and at night, you'll be a dirty bitch instead. You'll want to cum - you'll need to cum.

"And then, it'll be the weekend. You'll make sure you've got it off, and you'll come back here. You won't know why, and you won't know what this place is, but you'll come anyway. And then you'll be ready to make so many men cum too, like the cheap whore you want to be. You like the sound of that, Diane?"

She wanted to say 'no', but she couldn't. Chloe's words were having an effect on her - they were turning her on. She knew that Chloe could see the colour rising in her face, and her breathing becoming shallower as the ideas sunk into her mind, but she couldn't fight them.

At that moment, she didn't even know if she wanted to fight them.

"I only want one thing from you, Diane - a present, to say 'thank you' for helping you find the whore buried deep down inside.

"You're gonna bring me your contact book. You're gonna give me the details of all your posh friends, snooty bitches who need knocking down a peg." She smirked. "You know, I've been learning how snobs like you make the best fucking whores - so let's get some more girls in! What do you say?"

Diane wanted to protest, but all of Chloe's words were like music to her ears. The effects of the change-maker erased all of the horror she should be feeling. She could only agree with Chloe, even though she knew she shouldn't. Chloe needed a present - Diane could provide the gift she wanted, and it was only right that she should.

"I'll bring you their contact details," Diane said.

Chloe smiled at her: "Fuck off then, Diane - go get your rest. A whore like you needs it."

The prostitute watched as Diane left the office, clad in the outfit of Diamond the hooker. An outfit she would be wearing again very soon, when she unknowingly made a return to Hooker Alley.

Chloe smiled.

Things would soon be taking a very exciting turn.