High-Class Hooker Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ronni pulled open one of the dressing-table drawers, and removed a pack of cigarettes and a lighter, just as Chloe had done not even an hour ago. Diamond didn't remember that, of course - as far as she knew at this moment in time, she'd only ever been Diamond. There were no memories of Diane to be pulled from her conscious mind.

But she knew that she found it hot, watching a hot woman smoking. It was cheap and it was disgusting, and that made it all the sexier - Chloe and Ronni had been working, the latter unknowingly, to reshape her mind, and reshape it quick. Pushing it to the inevitable moment.

For now, Diamond just watched as Ronni pulled a cigarette from the packet, and held it between her lips. She flicked the lighter to life, and brought that captivating, dancing flame before the end of the cigarette. Her sculpted cheeks indented as she drew in hard, bringing the flame to the cigarette and lighting it. The end of the cigarette glowed brightly and, after a moment that lasted forever, she removed it with her fingers. She exhaled, expelling the smoke from her painted lips, and making a noise of sheer unadulterated pleasure as she did. Ronni loved smoking, maybe even as much as she loved fucking.

She took a second drag, and noticed Diamond watching her, a look of fascination and growing arousal on her face. She knew what to do.

As she exhaled, she offered her cigarette to Diamond: "Here, you finish this off."

Diamond didn't consciously know how to react at first, but her heart leapt at the offer. Somehow, even as she thought she should somehow be rocked by indecision, she was aware of a voice inside that she couldn't ignore - 'you want this, you want to smoke, smoking is hot, smoking is sexy'.

And it was right. Ronni was fucking sexy when she smoked.

Diamond would be so fucking hot when she smoked too.

The men loved it, and that would make them want to fuck her even more. Oh, she wanted to groan in pleasure at the thought of being fucked, like the cheap whore she was.

Diamond took the cigarette from Ronni's hand, and held it between two fingers, copying her friend.

She looked at it. It was barely smoked, and there were clear traces of Ronni's bright red lipstick around the filter. There was a small tingle in the back of her mind about how wrong this was, and how foreign the cigarette felt in her hand, but she could barely hear it - she wanted this. She knew that she wanted this, in her heart and her mind and in the growing wave of arousal coming from behind her legs.

There was an instinct inside her - she knew how to do this, even though Diane had never touched a cigarette in her life. Diamond copied Ronni, bringing the cigarette to her lips and dragging slowly. The smoke filled her mouth - she let it hang there for a moment, before expelling it with a careful exhale.

One of the effects of the change-maker was how it interacted with cigarette smoke - it made it taste delicious, and prevented the body from coughing or choking as it learned to adapt to the new experience. It was all pleasure, with none of the negative reactions.

Diamond didn't know any of that, of course. She just knew how wonderful that smoke felt. She knew that she needed more smoke. She knew why Ronni loved it so much.

She took another drag on the cigarette - she knew she'd need more of these. She had a vague memory of Chloe telling her that the best hookers smoked - she was going to be the best hooker, no doubt about that. She'd prove herself as a whore.

Diamond heard a click. She looked up, and saw that Ronni had just lit up a new cigarette of her own. She caught Diamond's eyes, and smirked with the cigarette in her lips.

"Hey," she said after her first drag, "if you think you're having a smoke, and I'm just standing around and watching, you can fuck right off!"

There was a smile in the corner of her mouth, and it made Diamond laugh a little. She thought Ronni would have laughed too, but her focus was elsewhere - on her need to smoke. Ronni started double- and triple-pumping, and Diamond copied her, smoking like she'd been doing it for years. Chloe once told Diamond to look to Ronni - she was a great whore, and she wouldn't go far wrong to see how Ronni did things. Diamond must have internalised that advice.

The two women smoked, and lost themselves in the moment, loving their cigarettes and thinking of nothing but the pleasure of smoking.

But eventually, they were done - Ronni was through hers first, stubbing it out in an ashtray, and Diamond shortly after. Already, she was flicking the top of the packet, ready for another, but she was stopped by a ping from her phone. Ronni checked the message, and smiled.

"We'll have to fuck the cigarettes for now, Diamond," she smirked, "we've got bonus clients."

"Clients?"

Diamond smiled, and felt the tingle between her legs. She liked the sound of that very much.

"Two of 'em," Ronni looked her in the eye, "and they want a girl apiece. We're gonna get fucked."

Diamond could hardly wait: "Send them up, Ronni."

***

The two men were there maybe a minute later.

Sometimes men shuffled into the room - when it was their first time, or when they were married and felt guilty about what they were up to behind the wife's back, or they were just embarrassed. Some men were fuckers like that, but they still always came hard at the end.

Not these two, though.

There was nothing shy about them. They were a pair of lads, cocksure and brash and full of energy, and the two hookers didn't find it hard to imagine the kind of metaphorical dick-measuring contest that would have led them here.

They were also fairly handsome - the kind of guys who wouldn't have any issues picking up women when they were on the town. One was blond, one had black hair, but they were otherwise cut from the same cloth - bodies sculpted at the gym, a face full of charm and conceit in equal measure.

Diamond and Ronni didn't give a toss about how handsome the clients were, as long as they had the money to pay. But they couldn't deny that it would be a pleasant change from the overweight losers and the creepy perverts that seemed to make up the lion's share of their clients.

"Phwoar, look at you beauties," the black-haired man said. "We got a pair of fit fuckers here."

Ronni growled playfully at him as she sized him up: "You're not too bad yourself, hot stuff. You and your friend are fine."

"Fucking fine," Diamond added, a smile on her lips.

She caught the blond guy's eyes as she said it, and he smirked back at her. It was a smirk full of confidence, and one that he shared with the black-haired man.

"I want the blond, Chris," he said. "She's one fit whore."

"Fine by me, Josh - I'll fuck the redhead."

Chris and Josh - probably not their real names, but that didn't matter - stood there, discussing the two women like they were nothing. Just pieces of meats, bodies there to be fucked for pleasure and nothing else. They didn't matter - all that mattered at this moment was what these two clients wanted.

The two whores knew that, and they loved it.

"You wanna stand there chatting all night," Diamond smirked at them, "or you wanna fuck us?"

Ronni hitched up her dress slightly, exposing her pussy. Her fingers dropped to it, and started rubbing, slowly but invitingly.

"I need your cock inside me, hot stuff."

Chris' tongue darted about his lips, a predator ready to fuck his prey. But his friend had other ideas to kick things off.

"Fuck that, we paid for a show," Josh sneered. "You two can have a bit of fun first, get us in the mood."

Chris stomped his foot twice, and let out a little howl of excitement. He was baiting them, trying to prove himself as the biggest lad in the room - the girls had seen this kind of behaviour before.

But the clients had paid for a show, and they were going to get one.

Ronni was laying on the bed, and Diamond crawled over to her, initiating a kiss. One kiss became many, and the two women angled their heads carefully so the two men got a great view of their clashing lips, their duelling tongues. They made noises of pleasure as they kissed, and more as Diamond's hands migrated to Ronni's tits, massaging them through her dress.

There was little in it for the two hookers, but they could hear the effect it was having on the two men - they were cheering and whooping and throwing out sexist and sexual remarks, working themselves up in the process.

They certainly knew how to put on a good show.

"Yeah," Chris shouted, "those lips are gonna look great around my cock. Get over here, you redhead bitch."

The two hookers stopped kissing, and looked over at him. He'd already fished his erect penis out of his trousers, and had it in his right hand - he was slowly wanking, getting himself more in the mood as he watched the whores, but now he wanted some attention.

His twitching cock certainly did.

Ronni climbed off the bed and moved over to him, giving him a small peck on the cheek as she took over the wanking.

"Attitude like yours," Ronni said, holding it with her hand as she got to her knees, "didn't think you'd have the dick to back it up." She teased him: "Such a big, sexy dick. You want me to put your big sexy dick in my mouth? You wanna face-fuck me?"

Diamond watched as Ronni started sucking Chris' cock, moaning with playful pleasure as she did so. She wanted a piece of that action, and Josh was ready to go.

He kissed Diamond, roughly as the sexual tension kept building inside him - she returned the kisses, and worked on unzipping his trousers. She did it, and smirked in delight as she fished out his erect cock - he was clearly gagging for it. And soon, Diamond thought with an excited grin, she'd be the one who was gagging.

They shared a couple more kisses, but Josh's demeanour changed once Diamond wrapped her hand around his cock and lightly pumped it. He wanted a blowjob from this cheap hooker.

He broke away from her, and put his hands on her shoulders, pushing her downwards.

"On your knees, bitch - I want you to suck my cock."

Diamond didn't even need to say yes - she was quickly on the ground, wrapping her painted lips around his cock.

She loved giving blowjobs - she loved the feeling of a cock in her mouth, sucking and playing with it with her tongue, bobbing her head up and down happily like the whore that she was. She loved it when she heard the moans of pleasure from her client. She loved it when the men took her head, forcing his cock down her throat until she was gagging on it.

Yes, she loved giving blowjobs, but a blowjob normally meant that something even better was on the horizon - getting fucked.

"Urgh," Josh grunted, "this is hot, but that's enough of it. I didn't pay to cum from a blowjob - I want a fuck, now."

As Diamond rose to her feet, Josh almost threw her onto the bed. He was manhandling her roughly now, his actions dictated only by sexual frenzy and his need to fuck Diamond. She didn't care - she was a whore, and she wanted to get fucked. She needed it.

Josh forced the small denim miniskirt upwards, exposing the used red pants, now also wet with Diamond's increasing excitement. He pulled them down her legs - not particularly far, but far enough to expose her glistening pussy. That was all he was here for - he was quickly on top of her, lining up his erect cock and starting to fuck her.

She groaned in pleasure as he entered her - a groan for his satisfaction, and for her own. She loved groaning like a cheap whore, because that's what she was - nothing more than a cheap, dirty whore. She loved being fucked.

Of course, this was all about the client. The grunting man on top of her, pounding away at her semi-naked body, thinking only of his own pleasure. She could feel the warmth of his body, the sweat on his brow, his focus and his rhythmic moans as he got to work, thrusting in and out of her needful pussy.

It was all about the client - it was all about him getting what he wanted.

Diamond getting fucked was just an added bonus.

"You like that, bitch?" he grunted at her.

"Yeah," she moaned back, a mixture of genuine pleasure and playing up to the situation, "yeah, I love your cock inside me. Your big, hard cock."

She let out a playful noise, one she knew the punters loved. It was a noise of pleasure and playfulness and sexual excitement, and it never failed to get the men going even more.

Diamond heard a similar noise from Ronni - Chris was clearly getting what he paid for as well. That was hot, the two friends fucking the two whores.

She was conscious that Josh's pace was increasing, his breath becoming short, sharp pants as he got closer, ever closer to his own climax. That cocky charm was gone now - his only interest was in cumming, pumping his cum into Diamond's eager body.

He grunted like an animal as he came, and it pushed Diamond over the edge too - she loved being fucked, because of the wave of pleasure when her own orgasm hit her. It was so hot, the feeling of Josh's cock inside her, the sound of moaning from Ronni and Chris next to her, and then she was cumming and shaking with pleasure too. Josh just collapsed on top of her, and she smirked in sheer sexual ecstasy as that feeling hit her.

She loved it, cumming like the whore she was.

Diamond just laid there, thinking of nothing and everything at the same time. She was vaguely aware that Ronni and Chris had reached orgasm too, but she was lost in her own pleasure. This was always the best part - that wonderful feeling, that glow after cumming. No matter how many men fucked her - how many men came inside her - she'd never stop loving that feeling.

After some time, Josh withdrew from Diamond, leaving her pussy feeling empty. Next to her, Ronni laid on the bed, and Chris did the same. It was Ronni who spoke.

"One last treat for you dirty fuckers."

Diamond saw Ronni's hand reach between her legs. She brought a finger to her lips, coating in Chris' cum, and she sucked on it, making little noises of pleasure as she did. Diamond followed her lead, eating Josh's cum straight from her pussy.

"You know," Chris said, "you really are a pair of disgusting whores."

That comment sent a wave of excitement through Diamond.

The two men dressed themselves again, smirking as they watched the two women, and shuffled out of the room. A little of the swagger had gone, but they left the same two confident men who'd come in. No-one would know where they'd been, nor what they'd been up to. The whores were just a dirty secret - that's all a place like this was for.

After they left, the two women cleaned themselves up a little, readjusting their clothing after a small bathroom break. They lit up another cigarette, and smoked it as they talked about what had happened. It was all business when the clients were gone, nothing more.

To the two men, this would be a story they'd probably flex with when they were with their male friends - 'you should've seen the two dirty whores we fucked'. For the women, they were just customers and nothing else.

There was a ping on Ronni's phone - another client or two. The more, the better - after all, what was a whore for if not being fucked?

"You ready for another?" Ronni asked.

"Fuck yeah," Diamond said back. "Never been more ready for anything."

Ronni smirked at her, and replied to the message.

For Diamond, there was a growing excitement in the pit of her stomach - the night had only just begun.

***

The punters came all night, in every sense of the word.

Diamond had no idea how many men she and Ronni fucked that night. Every time a client had cum and shuffled out of the room, there was another to take his place - then another, and another. Some wanted them both, some just paid for Ronni, some just for Diamond. They didn't care about that, though - while the other one was getting fucked, they could sneak in a few cigarettes and maybe even play with themselves, their hands migrating to their pussies so they didn't miss out on the sexual activity of the moment.

That was what they did, after all.

They were whores - cheap whores, meant for fucking and being fucked, and nothing else.

People like Diamond and Ronni, that's all they needed.

And, as yet another man came between her legs, grunting at her in sexual pleasure and calling her all sorts of names to make himself feel like a man, Diamond felt alive. This was what she lived for - the moment when she felt like a true whore, pushing her client to satisfaction.

It was what she was good at.

It was what she loved.

Any suggestion that she was respected society reporter Diane Madison was nowhere in her mind - the change-maker had eliminated those memories and ideas entirely for the time being. All she knew was this life - that she'd been done on her luck, and she'd fallen into whoring just to make ends meet. And then, she'd swiftly realised that she was a natural whore - she was good at it, and she fucking loved it.

She couldn't picture another life, but why would she even want to?

But soon, as always, the night would have to draw to a close. Although Diamond wanted to fuck and nothing else, she couldn't go forever - the shift would come to a close, and she had to go home and get rested before the next one.

Ronni and Diamond were smoking on the bed. They'd reapplied make-up and readjusted their outfits in the night, but they both looked like they'd had a long night of constant sex. Fuck, it was hot to even think about it.

They'd cleaned up, but Diamond could still feel the cocks in her pussy, and the cum of who-knows-how-many men as it dribbled out.

"I wish we could go for longer," Diamond said as she exhaled, "I don't even feel like I've started."

Ronni let out a little chuckle.

"Fuck me, how do you still have the energy?"

Diamond shrugged her shoulders: "I just love what I do."

Ronni smirked a little in response.

Chloe had told her earlier that she'd been training Diamond for a few months now, showing her the tricks of the trade (and, of course, turning tricks was one of them). She was a little foggy on exactly how long it was, but if Chloe said it, it must have been right. But she'd quickly learned that Diamond needed little in the way of teaching - she, like Ronni, was a natural whore.

And now, it was time for them both to get paid for the privilege.

It was brilliant, Ronni thought as she finished off the smoke - she loved getting fucked, and she got paid for it too. She knew it was the same for Diamond too - the two hookers were really in heaven.

"Right," Ronni said, crushing the remains of the cigarette in an increasingly full ashtray, "let's cash up and fuck off home. It's been a good night - so many fuckers, and so much fucking."

Diamond smiled at the comment.

Ronni led Diamond down the main building stairs, into a back office, where Chloe was waiting for them both, a big smirk on her face. Ronni loved this room for a reason that she couldn't quite put her finger on, but Chloe knew what it was. It was here that she'd given Lady Veronica the change-maker for the first time.

It was here that Ronni was born.

And tonight, Chloe knew, it would be the start of a whole new chapter for her and her business, thanks to these two women in front of her.

These two snooty bitches, who didn't even know what whores they were.

Chloe made a show of looking at her phone, and a bunch of money on the table. It was a sizeable pile, reflecting the night's work.

"You whores did good - look at all this fuck money," she smiled, "you'll get your usual cut of the takings."

This was Chloe's deal with her hookers - they took home half of what they made, and referring to it as their 'usual cut' helped further subtly rewire their minds. After all, if they had a usual cut, then they must be fairly prolific whores, right?