High Country Gang Bang

Story Info
Hiking trip turns into a fuck fest.
2.3k words
4.23
18.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A warm summers day tracey and her boyfriend James decided to go on a mid week hike to mount feathertop and pitch a tent on the picturesque setting of federation hut just below the summit, the hike out was fantastic both sharing the view's along the trail and snapping plenty of photos to share online with friends and family of there adventures together.

Within a couple of hours the made it to the summit basking in all its glory a 360 degree view from the top of the great divide. Lapping up the sun on this beautiful warm sunny day, Tracey took note of the small group of men who were already there before her and James. They joined in the conversation general chit chat about the area and there hikes. She couldn't help but day dream about what it might be like to have that group of men seduce her right there and then with her boyfriend joining in, the sheer thought of all those cocks satisfying her on top of this mountain with this beautiful backdrop, she snapped out of it and got back to reality. A slow moving storm was moving in bringing rain, thunder and lightning though it was so humid and warm it was a welcome relief she thought.

Tracey and James took the 10 min walk back to the grassy area of federation hut and setup camp, once there camp was setup they chilled out on there blanket and enjoyed the storm that was slowly rolling in, they took in the majestical view with the loud thunder and enjoyed each other's company.

So much so they began to forget where they where and who was around them, James started slowly kissing Tracey before she knew it both there mouths were fighting one another's tongues getting very intense, he started to run his hand down from her neck to her left breast just rubbing and pinching her nipple, and then would work the right nipple just giving it the right amount of pressure, Tracey would slowly run her hand down his chest still in a deep pash but allowing her hands to work down his stomach and onto his hardening cock. As Tracey stroked his cock from outside his shorts James started kissing her neck and running his hand down over her shorts, and gently slid his hands over her pussy lips, she was moaning with pleasure as she did, she noticed movement off to the right, she tensed for a moment realising what or who it was, 2 of the 4 guys from the summit but the tenseness vanished quickly and they continued playing with one another with the audience watching.

Tracey pulled off His shorts and saw what was waiting for her a nice cock that was getting harder with every stroke she gave it. They continued kissing one another, James kissing from her mouth along her jaw to her earlobe, sliding it in his mouth and sucking it in until he can nibble at her earlobe gently, before moving down and kissing along the side of her neck and running he's hands over Traceys stiffening nipples. He slowly starts rubbing and pinching her nipples while still sucking and kissing her neck, with both hands lifts up her top and pulls it over her head, with a big smile on her face James kisses her again before going down and putting her left nipple in his mouth and sucking. She moans in delight as she does she opens her eyes and notices the two guys watching are now right there with them.

Within touching distance one in particular his cock was clearly rock hard and sticking out towards his left short leg. As Tracey noticed this, James continued to suck her nipples for awhile longer before

Pulling off Tracey's shorts and underwear. They flew off in one swift motion. Showing her beautiful naked body not only to James but to the two guys watching right over the top of them.

One of the guys who had introduced himself as Clint back up the summit was now standing right next to tracey completely naked, he must of taken he's clothes off while James was undressing tracey. James and tracey were a-bit shocked but nothing was said, as Clint slowly stroked he's cock right in front of Tracey's face. She was so turned on by everything that was happening, she didn't think twice and just reached out and wrapped her small hands around clints cock slowly stroking it as he stood over her. James who was still in shock decided to stop thinking and just go with it, he undressed and stood on the other side of Clint so tracey had access to both men with one hand each.

Tracey found herself stroking two nice hard cocks at once and the other guy was a little shy just standing back watching the show. Clint didn't waste anytime and decided he wanted to taste her so he bent down in front of Tracey who still had a grip on his cock, wrapped his right hand around the left side of Tracey's head and put his lips to hers kissing her, feeding her his tongue and kissing her passionately while rubbing her pussy with his free hand. Clint decides to lay down on the blanket underneath Tracey which took her and James by surprise but she was excited to see where this went.

As Clint laid down on his back the one thing that was clearly visible was his 9 inch long hard cock, it was thick around 20cm in girth Tracey wasted no time she sat straight down on his face and leant down in the 69 position, took his cock back in her hands and started stroking it as Clint started rubbing her clit while running his tongue along her bald wet pussy. Tracey didn't waste any time she opened mouth run her tongue along his shaft and sucked his hard cock into her mouth going slow to begin with before picking up the pace. As Tracey was sucking clints cock James moved into position near Tracey's face and the other guy joined him removing his clothes and standing next to James stroking his cock hoping she would suck him too. It didn't take long Clint started fingering Tracey's pussy and rimming her asshole, she needed a breather from his cock, but instead as she lifted her mouth off clints cock James stuffed his cock in her mouth.

She went straight to sucking James cock slurping along his shaft and sucking his balls, while opening her eyes and noticing the other guy she knew as Ryan who was right there next to James stroking his cock. She pulled James cock out of her mouth and started sucking Ryan's hard cock, slow long sucks at first before getting him deep down her throat while moaning with pleasure as Clint was licking her asshole, fingering Tracey's pussy and flicking her clit. This lasted awhile longer before Clint decided to take charge and wanted Tracey to get the best double penetration she'll ever have. So he pushed her off his face repositioned her on all fours and got behind her, admiring her beautiful body he slapped her ass and looked up to see Ryan and James with there cocks both being sucked one by one by Tracey no one had said a word. Clint simply spoke I hope you love cock Tracey just moaned in delight as Clint positioned his cock against her wet slit slapped his cock against her wet pussy lips and gently slid into her pussy, she moaned loudly as he started pressing in further and further as her pussy was quiet tight for his cock.

Clint started working up some gentle pace on her pussy reaching up gripping her nipples as she was sucking Ryan and James cocks. Clint grabbed her hair and with a little pressure just held her head back and up while she continued to suck on James cock. He let go and grabbed her hips and really started fucking her pussy working up some pace getting her warmed up for 2 cocks. She needed a breath, so she took James cock out of her mouth and just started stroking both cocks and moaning loudly, being pounded by Clints cock, as the sun was setting and the lightning and thunder off in the distance made for an amazing setting and it started raining.

Clint kept pounding Tracey's pussy hard and fast she was on the edge of an orgasm but he stopped right before she could cum, he pulled out and stood up and walked to the front and James decided she's his girl so he is next to fuck her, he didn't waste anytime and got behind her and slid his big cock into her sloppy wet pussy and went to work slowly fucking her, his hands gripped on her hips, long slow strokes in and out of Tracey's pussy. Ryan was having his cock sucked as he pulled out Clint bent down in front of Tracey positioned his hands softly around her face and kissed her, rolling each other's tongues against one another's before pulling apart nibbling along her neck to her ear and sucking on her earlobe, before Clint stood back up he whispered in Tracey's ear " daddy's going to fuck your ass baby, do you want daddy's cock in your ass baby?" YES YES YES FUCK ME I WANT ALL YOUR COCKS. She replied James picked up the pace she was on the verge on cumming but once again James pulled his cock out and stood up and swapped with Ryan.

Ryan got behind Tracey her pussy was so fucking wet he almost came there and then as he slipped his cock inside her pussy he didn't wait he wanted her on the edge of orgasm so Ryan started playing with her clit as he smashed her pussy, while Tracey was sucking clints and James balls licking them slurping around them. Clint pulled his balls out of her mouth and slowly sank his hard cock back into Tracey's mouth as he started hearing her loans get loader, Ryan has picked up the pace hard pounding against her pussy she screams YESSS YESSS IMM CUMMMMING.. Ryan slows down let's Tracey get her strength back so he pulls out and kisses her and sucks her nipples as she lays down under the rain on her back, before can relax she feels someone tongue sliding over her asshole she looks up and sees Clint gently rimming her asshole and fingering. She has no time to relax as James starts kissing her and Ryan is playing with her tits.

Clint pulls his tongue out lays down next to Tracey and asks her to position herself with her back to Clint but on top of him so she does, as she lays there on top Clint spreads her arse cheeks and lifts her ass up so his cock can straighten out into position itself for Tracey's asshole, as he lowers her down onto his cock her asshole is so fucking tight it's a big stretch and takes time, they have to go slow bit by bit until she's comfortable with his size. As Clint slowly thrust in and out he kisses along Tracey's right side of her neck sucking and kissing telling her she's beautiful and sexy, as she relaxes and starts really moaning Clint whispers in her ear " you love daddy's cock baby" FUCK MY ASS DADDY FUCK ME DADDY" she replies. Before Clint picks up the pace James comes over stands between there open legs bends down on his knees and slides his cock back into Tracey's pussy, she moans first time having two dicks inside her both guys start fucking her there balls slapping together James can feel Clints shaft inside Tracey's pussy as he fucks her hard. Tracey is in heaven two men fucking both her holes then Ryan stands over her but to one side pinching her nipples before sliding his cock back in Tracey's mouth.

James can't last much longer and cums all over Tracey's pussy which dribbles all over clints cock and balls, as he continues to fuck Tracey's ass. As James cock shrinks he pulls out and catches his breath off to the side, Clint pulls his cum covered cock out of her ass, and as Tracey falls down Clint she turns over and takes his cock back in her mouth sucking all her juices and James cum off his cock and balls, before wrapping a leg on either side of he's hips and sitting back down on his cock but this time it's back inside her cum covered pussy.

Ryan walks behind Tracey as she is bouncing on Clints hard cock, she stops long enough for Ryan to gain entrance into her asshole, his cock adjusts to her tightness and all 3 are fucking rigorously Clint sucking on her nipples as Tracey rides his cock, the pounding intensifies Clint whispers " daddy's going to cum"

YES DADDY FILL MY PUSSY FILL ME UP she screams Clint moans and grunts as he squirts load after load of his cum inside her pussy there's so much it pours outside her pussy and around his cock before he's even finished cumming as he pulls out he spurts the last few ropes of cum over Ryan's cock and balls, but both guys are unfazed and Clint renters Tracey's pussy and as he doesn't go soft goes back to pounding her pussy as ryan is fucking her asshole and stretching her out. She's loving both holes being filled and very close to cumming again, the boys can sense Tracey is near so they both ramp up the pace under the rain, and with Ryan screaming "take daddy's cock" it pushes Tracey and both guys over the edge as Ryan and Clint both cum inside her together and Tracey cumming Over there cocks the both pull out together and cum just oozes out it's a beautiful site, both guys hug her and kiss her. They don't say anything just get dressed and walk off leaving the couple satisfied but perplexed.