High Heels Access Request

Story Info
My wife's high heels are cum covered by someone else.
2.2k words
4.42
6.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, I'm new here and I would like to share this with you all... please note that English is my second language so I tried to write it to the best of my abilities.

I like to read the several stories here and I truly enjoy the many topics, stories and pictures from this site as I'm a huge fan of high heels/feet. I'm currently 52 years old.

It makes me feel a bit better to see that there are more people with the same fetish, I guess there is nothing wrong about using high heels for sex pleasure, high heels from my families, friends, friends of friends, neighbours and a lot of times under desks high heels from a few offices that I have access to.

I'm a huge fan of placing my silk inside lots of different high heels and then place them back to where I got them from and then wait for a couple of days, weeks or even months to see the different women wearing them as it gives me an instant erection and makes my cock cry.

My wife owns 92 pair pairs of high heels (that I paid for) and I'm proud to say that with time we had sex while she had worn them all 92 pairs.

She also knows that when I'm home alone is almost guarantee that I will be fucking at least 3 pair. When given the opportunity I get in the shoe closet and careful select 3 pairs then I take them to bed then I play some porn videos. Usually I spend 2 hours in bed fucking/cuming/watching and when I'm done I clean them just to removed the over load but make sure to leave behind a nice and decent film of cum all around the insoles and internal walls then I place them on one of the night tables so my wife will know what to wear next time we have sex.

My wife's size is 8.5 but we own many other sizes (apart of her 92 pairs) as she doesn't mind me buying them from market place or ebay so I can have a bit of fun with them.

My wife's friends know exactly about my wife shoes collection so a few years ago some of her friends started to ask if they could borrow her high heels for especial occasions (weddings, presentations, anniversaries....), she refused because she was thinking that I was going to get to excited and she was kind of jealous about it.

Around 2 years ago, Jenna one of her very good friends was going to get marry and she literally begged my wife to allow her to used her white "Tony Bianco ANJA"; in the beginning she said 'NO' as that particular pair of heels was one of 5 pairs we bought for our wedding day and is one of our top 10 favourites however after her friend persisted over and over my wife accepted and told her that she could have them for two weeks but asked her to take especial care of them (as my wife had only worn them in bed) and even thou I had cum in them countless times the inside looks well balanced.

Jenna's wedding day came and you can only imagine the suffering and crying of my hard melting cock.

I noticed my wife could not resist looking at her shoes every time Jenna walked by. During the reception my wife was a bit annoy as Jenna did not change the shoes even thou Jenna promised my wife that she was only going to wear them for the ceremony. After dinner-reception Jenna approached our table and she was very happy about her big night, she said thanks to my wife and apologised for still wearing her shoes but confessed that she found them t be so soft and easy to walk on them and proceeded to removed her feet off the shoes and show us her feet by saying "look guys my feet are so happy in them" and then she put them back on..... I swear that my cock was so hard and so close to explode but as my wife noticed my bulge I tried to play dumb and then she said: "and that's why I didn't want her to wear my shoes".

When the party was over we went home and have some amazing sex and I have to be honest that I could not stop thinking about Jenna's feet going in and out of my wife shoes.

A month later Jenna told my wife that she was not able to explain why she was finding my wife's high heels so sexy and confessed that she worn them on the wedding night to have sex despite her husband asking her to take them off.... she even took them on the honeymoon to USA were she demanded to get fuck while wearing my wife's shoes.

Once we got the shoes back from Jenna I was thinking that my wife will never want to use them again but to my surprise she can't have enough of them.

Jenna's went around saying the same thing to the other girls and since them my wife allow her friends to wear her shoes for 'especial occasions' and some how they all have come to the conclusion the sex is better if they get to wear some of my wife's high heels.

I can honestly say that since Jenna's wedding my wife has allow at least 45 pairs to be used by her friends. Jenna, Sue, Martha, Noemi and Lisa are constantly asking my wife to allow them to wear her shoes to what my wife happily agrees with their request, then we wait for a pair to be returned, my wife gets a bit of feed back how and were they used them and then we give shoes a big welcome back home.

Two months ago my wife got an invitation to attend Sue's 46th birthday. The day came and we went, there was a lot of people that I never meet before, some of my wife's friends are not marry so they are constantly hooking up with different guys.

There were at least 7 of my wife's high heels at that party and every time I saw one of them I was remembering their smell, their texture, the fit of my cock in them, countless pictures memories of my cum in them and their names (all of my wife's high heels have names).

Eventually the girls were on the dance floor and getting a bit drunk so they were dancing bare feet, except for my wife, she had her high heels on. It was about 2am and by that time there were only the people that were invited to sleep over... 6 couples in total. That's when I met Alex, he was Amanda's new boyfriend, he is 40 years old. We stared to talk about sport and end up talking about the girls being drunk. By 3am two more couples had left, Jenna and Tommy went to sleep in one of the bedrooms, my wife, Sue and Amanda passed out in the living-room floor holding some pillows and blankets, Sue's husband was so drunk that Alex and me helped him by taking him to his bedroom where he fell sleep straight away, Alex and me went back to the living room.

To play a bit I told Alex that I was Sue's husband's friend and that I was at the party alone so you can imagine the kind of things he started to say about the girls. He said how much he would like to fuck the other girls and what he would do to them. He asked me if I knew anything about the "high heels club", to what i responded "no" as I didn't have the minimum idea of what he was talking about.

"Well" he said "Among those bitches is one that own shit lots of high heels and Amanda loves to have sex while wearing her shoes, you see Mate, I have a shoe fetish but I haven't told Amanda about it as I want to play it cool but the few times that I was alone in her apartment i had the opportunity to cum in all her high heels especially the ones she borrow from her friend"

Then I asked him: "Have you ever fuck or cum in her friend's shoes?"

To what he responded: "Mate, her friends sexy heels are the ones that I fuck the most, last month I even took her friend's black "Wittner NOLA" heels to my house where I kept them for two weeks and I fuck them so much until they both were covered in my cum"

I didn't know what say as I remember Amanda returning the shoes and my wife and me had fun with them... it was mix emotions between jealous and horny knowing that my wife's feet had been marked deep by someone else's cum, I remember asking my wife to lick the shoes before wearing them and she telling me that they tasted like cum but we came to the conclusion that maybe Amanda didn't get the chance to wear them at all and that my wife was tasting my cum, I was speechless.

I said to Alex that I knew who was the girl with the huge collection of high heels, then I pointed to my wife.

Alex then said: "I know who she is, I swear I want to fuck and put my cum all over the shoes she wearing tonight (My wife was wearing Christian Louboutin BANANA 120), I wouldn't mind to give her a good fuck as well, I have fantasied coming to her house and fucking her one day at the time until she wear every single pair of high heels she owns"

I asked him how she knew her, then he said that when he is fucking Amanda they both watch pictures of my wife and they both fantasy about him giving my wife a good and long fuck while she's wearing her high heels.

Then out of thin air I went to where the girls had passed out, I removed both shoes from my wife brought them back to Alex and said: "Mate, everyone is sleeping here is just you and me, if I were you i'll go ahead and fuck her shoes, not one will know who did it.

Alex did not say a word, took the high heels to one of the bedrooms and 25 minutes later came back with the shoes cum soaking wet and placed them among the other shoes, he thanked me and asked how do I know the owner of the shoes. I told him that long time ago we became friends, then he asked me how good of a friend I was with her. I asked why, then he told me that he would love to know if I can hook him up every now and then with a couple of her high heels... at least two pairs every couple of weeks. I told him that I was pretty sure that I was going to find the way to help him out, then I asked him for his phone number but when asked for my number I told him that once I get him the high heels I was going to get in contact with him. Alex them helped Amanda to one of the bedrooms then came back out to say good bye and to collect Amanda's high heels (another pair of my wife's shoes) and went back to the room.

As I was no drunk but VERY HORNY, I grabbed my wife cum soaking Louboutin and went back to her and put them back on her feet, I appreciated how Alex's cum was dripping out of the shoes as her feet were making their way in, after I helped my wife to our car and we went back home.

Around 1pm she woke up and noticed that her Louboutin had a good time as they were covered in semidry cum then she said: "Honey, next time you better wait for me as I don't like to miss the fun" and then without hesitation she proceeded to lick the cum from her shoes thinking that it was my cum to which takes me back to the tittle of this story.

* What do you recommend I do?

* Should I tell my wife what really happened?

* Should I help Alex to get access to my wife's shoes?

* If I help Alex should I do it with my wife's knowledge or behind her back?

* What do you think Alex will say when he finds out that I not the friend but the husband?

* How my wife will react when she finds out that her feet were covered by someone else's cum and that she even tasted it?

* Why i'm not feeling jealous?

* Is't ok that when we are having sex for me to pictured Alex fucking my wife?

* When at work I day dream of my wife playing with Alex's cock and her high heels by making him cum in them then she put them on and walk in Alex's cum....... It's that normal?

* If I tell my wife what i'm thinking would that makes me a looser?

Your advice will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.