High Heels and a Pretty Smile Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barbara was in a marriage, though I didn't get the impression it was one made in heaven. She'd made it clear from early on she'd happily fuck for a little fun.

My first time with Barbara was about six months after she joined us. It was a spark of madness I had between my pet girls. A moment in my office when I couldn't contain my desires without the release of a waiting pleasure hostess at home.

She'd come to my office innocently enough to discuss a patient. I'd locked the door while she sat in the chair by my desk talking. It wasn't that much of a risk. She's made her interest clear on several occasions and that day she'd known exactly what I'd intended from the click of the lock.

Even now I could remember her turning her face up to look at me when I'd stood at her side. Barbara could have screamed, run out, ended my reputation and career right there. But I'd known she wouldn't.

What had happened was exactly what I knew would happen. She'd taken my cock out of my fly and sucked it while remaining seated. No pretence. No acting shy. The click of the lock had been enough for her to just get on and do it.

I have to admit I loved the control I had over my girls, their total obedience and commitment to pleasuring me. I didn't have that with Barbara. She was near my equal. Perhaps more than that. She had control. As capable of taking what she wanted as I was. In a way, it was refreshing.

Even on that first occasion, I'd displayed a little of my stamina to her. Not only had I made her work for the pleasure of tasting my cum, I'd railed her over the desk for a full half an hour. I'd been oblivious to whether anyone could hear her grunts and groans.

The beauty of being the man who signed the paychecks was that no one could do or say anything if they heard things that shouldn't happen at the office.

What I remember most about that day was that she'd almost cum her brains out. I doubt she'd forgotten it either. For me though, as satisfying as it was, it was fairly tame.

Barbara hadn't exactly become a regular after that. But occasionally, when I felt the need she came to me. Always in the office. Never once did she complain or ask me for more.

Nor was there ever anything kinky. It was pure sex. My cock out of open trousers in her mouth or her skirt hitched for me to eat her out and fuck her pussy.

Barbara had never been to my home. Nor I hers. We hadn't even had dinner together. It was basic. Animalistic. We fucked when I wanted it and she went back to her office. She had no idea about my other life. With her marriage to a lawyer and a teenage girl, I concluded the arrangement suited her. It suited me.

She served the purpose of easing the ache in my cock during the day on occasion. And in return, I gave her the great sex I was sure she didn't receive at home.

Barbara was an enigma. She would certainly register as dominant on a character assessment. Yet when I needed her, in a way she was as subservient as my girls. I called her and she came. In all senses of the word.

Daytime Entertainment

Early afternoons were always a quiet time for me, spent in my office. The lecture over, I was at a loose end with the lingering memory of the ginger-haired lovely keeping my loins agitated. I'd check the visitor book later to put a name to the face.

I sat back in the chair and put my feet on the corner of my desk. With a finger, I clicked into my private app on the desktop. Having such a large screen was beneficial in so many ways. But primarily, it held feed from all my home cameras simultaneously so that I could locate Sara instantly.

I found her in the kitchen and selected that camera to go full screen to watch her. There was nothing more delightful than seeing a naked, pretty girl moving around naturally. The movement of her flesh, the flexing of thigh muscles bending to a vegetable rack, the jiggle of her tits as she turned.

"What are you going to do with that cucumber?"

Sara's sexy brown eyes flicked up to the watching camera suddenly aware of my virtual presence as my disembodied voice broke into her world.

"Cheese and cucumber sandwich. I was hungry." She said with a smile.

"Can't let you do that. Not yet."

Sara leaned against the worktop, leaving what she was doing to give me the attention I demanded.

"And does Master have an idea what I should do instead?"

"Well. It's good that you ask.

Why don't you sit on the worktop? In the corner with your back against the wall."

I waited while Sara lifted herself and pressed her back into the tiled right angle. Again I obsessed with the flex of her muscles and the sway of soft flesh. The female form was so beautiful and arousing.

"Good girl."

I liked that she had taken the fruit with her. I expected she knew what was intended, but like a good girl, she waited to be told.

"Put your feet up. Open your legs so I can see your pussy."

Again Sara just did it without question, hooking her heels onto the worktop to keep her feet in place. She'd been with me long enough to be conditioned to my desires.

"Touch yourself."

Sara's fingers brushed along her slit, carefully parting and deflecting soft flesh to the side with each pass. I saw the first hints of delicate pink meat contrasting with the darkness of her vulva. For a moment a digit circled her clit and my heart rate jumped as her lips trembled with the beginnings of excitement.

"Are you wet?"

"Yes Master."

Her eyes flicked down to where her fingers were now venturing deeper. A careful, slow and precise finger fuck of her hole.

I kept my voice even and commanding despite the excited shudder disrupting my breaths.

"Use the cucumber.

Put it in your pussy."

Sara retrieved the long, fat cylindrical fruit from the side and held it how she held my cock. She teased her entrance before sliding it in.

"Hmmm."

Her head jerked slightly and I saw her stomach muscles tense. Her mouth widened and I almost felt the pleasurable sensation that was gripping her.

"That's it. Draw it out slowly and push it back in."

I fixated on where it glided into her. I noted the dampness glistening in the sunlight as it became coated in Sara's juices.

"Does it fill you?"

I could see her delicate flesh stretching around it.

"Yes."

Her pussy lips rolled around its girth. A ring of sensitive warm flesh just slid over the dark green skin. My cock ached inside my trousers.

"Fuck yourself with it. Let me hear your juices as you fuck your tight little hole."

Most of the girls had been hesitant to perform for me when they first arrived and needed gentle encouragement. Sara had no such reticence from the outset. And she didn't now. She leaned back and happily shafted her pussy with her food.

"Uh. Uh. Uh."

She gripped the fruit and thrust it into herself. Her thighs stayed wide for my view.

Much as I loved watching the movement of soft folds of pussy flesh, it was her face that held the most entertainment. It was the face I enjoyed seeing the most as a girl came. It was their vulnerable moment. Total abandonment of control to a primitive urge.

At the moment of orgasm, Sara's facial muscles twitched with a loss of control. Her eyes glazed, then closed as her mouth made a perfect O.

High-performing microphones picked up her tiny gasps. The rush of snatched breaths over her lips, and the sound of low rumbling moans emanating from deep in her throat. Her small tits jiggled with the shudder of joy racing through her body. I saw the uncontrolled flex of muscles in her legs, the rigidness of her arching spine and the sharp point of her toes.

A moment later she relaxed and her body slouched. Still I watched her face. There were tiny flickers of a smile. As she regained control, open eyes darted from side to side as if having to familiarise herself with her surroundings again.

The warm hues of her skin tone disguised her blush, but it was there just the same. She was sucking in strong, deep breaths as she came down from her high.

The corners of Sara's mouth turned up in a wide grin as she looked directly at the camera.

"How was that?" I asked softly.

"Very nice."

She almost breathed the words. The purr of ultimate pleasure.

Sara pulled the cucumber from her pussy and held it up with a satisfied smirk. I loved that she had no shame.

"Is it covered in your cum?" I asked.

I already knew the answer. I could see its sticky wet coating. I'd seen the delicate string of juice snap as it'd left her flesh.

"Yes Master. It's soaked."

I smiled to myself and adjusted my tone to reflect my command.

"Okay. You can slice it and put it in your sandwich."

To be honest I'd have loved to have a salad with that cucumber right at that moment. To eat food coated with her delicious juices. That would have to wait for another day. But I did want to see Sara consume her own fluids. It was as hot as watching her suck her fingers.

On the screen, Sara finished making her sandwich. The juice-covered cucumber was sliced and the pieces were placed on top of the cheese.

I waited to see her chew the first bite before flicking the screen to off and picking up my cell phone. I didn't intend to wait for home to empty my balls.

'Are you free?' I text.

Barbara came to my office without even replying. This was what I liked about her. She was permanently horny and ready to take her pleasure at a moment's notice. All she wanted from me was to ride my cock.

"I have thirty minutes until my next patient." She said locking the door behind her.

The other thing I liked about her was that she always wore skirts. So much easier to access. I'm sure that was top of her mind when she dressed.

"Then you'll have to work hard." I grinned, turning my chair so that she could get to me.

Barbara stood in front of me and dropped her panties. She lifted the skirt around her waist without a glimmer of embarrassment at my staring at the tops of her gorgeous thighs and cute pussy.

She sat astride me, her hands pulling at my belt and fly. I looked at her face as she smiled. Dazzling hazel eyes held my gaze.

"Does the good doctor need his cock somewhere wet and warm?"

I lowered my eyes to her darkened flesh and the crinkled line that welcomed my touch

"Ooh." She shivered

With her milky white legs opened wide around me I had free access to the contrastingly darker patch between them. My finger glided over her labia where they just peeked out from her slit, begging to be penetrated with my hard cock.

"And does the pretty doctor need something hard and hot to ease the fire burning in her juicy cavern?"

Barbara grinned manically before answering with faux aggression.

"Too fucking right I do."

She pushed my hand aside and lifted herself momentarily before reseating herself on my cock.

"Uhhh." She gasped.

I shuddered as she slid down my shaft. She felt so warm and slick. Like a comfortable blanket that promised relief to my poor aching member.

"Now get my tits out."

I had no problem with that. I peeled open her blouse, popping each button carefully in turn. I spied her soft bosom as it slowly came into view, rising and falling with each stuttering breath. Barbara settled her butt into my lap with a wriggle and purred.

I lifted her bra. Two creamy white tits popped out just inches from my face for me to stare at. They were delightful things. So well shaped, slightly pendulous, and a good size that filled my hands perfectly. Her nipples were rosey in colour and thick. I squeezed my fingers into her flesh with the satisfaction that everything still retained the firmness of youth.

"Let's fuck." I said quietly, smiling into her eyes.

Barbara didn't hesitate. She rode me like a pro, rolling her ass over my thighs, working my cock with her pussy.

"How's that?" She asked with heated breaths.

"Fucking wonderful."

I lifted a tit to my mouth and suckled on a lovely taut nipple.

"Mmm.

Suck it.

Bite it."

My teeth gripped it firmly. Only a tender grip of civilisation prevented me from biting through her enticing flesh completely.

Barbara used her legs to lift herself and bounced on my cock. How her thighs didn't ache I'd no idea as she went on and on, expertly working the entire length of my cock.

"Oh, that's fucking amazing." She gasped.

It certainly was. I leaned back and watched her tits bounce. Tits are quintessentially feminine. Sensitive, delicate mounds of flesh that jiggled and gyrated with each thrust. A visual indicator of my cock penetrating her pussy. Watching them rocking with a semicircular motion was so alluring.

"Uhh uh uh."

Barbara's pussy seemed to grip me tighter, sucking my cock into her.

"Aw fuck."

She hardly broke her stride as she came, continuing to ride me. I felt her contractions and the renewed slickness. My cock throbbed.

"Uhhh."

I didn't hide my pleasure. I let her hear me and see my face as it relaxed with the momentary loss of control. I came strongly. Pumping my cum deep into her wonderful pussy.

Service done to our mutual satisfaction, Barbara went back to work with hardly a word. It'd been no more than a quick fuck, but it was enough to settle my urges for a few hours.

When I left the practice my ball bag had already been refilled. It was a short drive home and after dinner, I would use Sara to empty it again. Probably several times before we went to bed.

As always she greeted me at the door. Her slender frame and even, ochre skin tones were as delightful on the eye as ever.

"Evening Master."

"Hello Sara.

How was your sandwich?"

"Extra tasty."

I smiled at the slight reddening of her cheeks as I followed her into the house. Her heels clicked on the marbled floor and I run my eyes down the length of her legs.

The thing I like about heels is the way they hold a girl with great poise. It's hard to slouch. The calf muscles are more defined and the back keeps its natural curvature. Heels tilt the pelvis forward, push the butt out and a girl instantly looks taller and slimmer.

"I've made a chicken salad for dinner. No cucumber or extra sauce sadly. It only works if it's fresh." She grinned.

"That's okay. I'll lick the jar later."

I ran my hand down her side, just taking pleasure in touching her warm flesh. She turned into me and my fingers brushed over her belly button and down to the small patch of hair.

"Not too much later I hope Master."

My hand went lower, across the soft flesh of her pussy. A fire burned inside me at the delicate tremble I felt from her.

I was gripped by need again.

"In fact. How about I do that first?"

"Whatever pleases you."

I took my jacket off and threw it to land over the back of a nearby chair. Sara stood waiting obediently. I loved that about her. Of all the girls I'd acquired, Sara was probably the most cosmopolitan. The one more used to navigating a complicated world on her own. But here she had almost revelled in no longer having to make decisions. She just... offered herself and waited.

"Against the doors." I instructed.

"Put your face to the glass and spread your feet."

And I so loved ordering her about. Sara just obeyed. A puppy dog eager to please.

As she turned to the vast glass doors that lined the side of my home I knelt behind her, breathing in her scent. She'd bathed since the cucumber adventure. She smelt fresh. Like summer peonies.

I touched her thighs, softly caressing the sculptured muscles, taut from pushing her butt towards me. And what a lovely butt it was. Pert with high cheeks and a crack that curved so neatly into pussy. Just visible, was the little, tight ring of dark meat that could grip my cock with the strength of Wonder Woman. I put my face to it.

Nothing is quite like ass and pussy. The mixture of textures. The taste of a girl's fresh natural fluids. The warmth of her skin and the twitch of muscles defending access to her inner secrets.

Eating ass is just like eating pussy only it's tighter and it's your own spit that provides the lubrication. And there is nothing quite like having soft butt cheeks rubbed against the face as you do it.

"Oh. That feels so good Master."

Sara was pressed up against the glass with her ass pushed outwards into my face. I could only imagine how it would be to stand in the gardens looking at her tits squeezed against the glass and to see her pretty Asian face contorting in delight.

I worked my tongue into her firm little butt hole, pressing against her clenching muscle. I had a hand on her thigh and another directing a finger into her pussy.

"Uhhh."

Sara quivered. Her juices just oozed out of her like overflowing nectar as I moved between her legs to softly caress her tender flesh with my tongue.

"Aw fuck." She gasped.

I heard the excited squeak of her clenching fingers against the glass and her body covered my lower face with its sweet-tasting juice.

"I was thinking about doing this all during my speech today." I muttered.

I had. Not necessarily with Sara though. The ginger-haired girl came to mind again. Perhaps next time I'd find a redhead. I'd never had one before and I did like to try new things.

I stood up and tackled my belt and trouser fastenings. My cock was so hard it was hurting again. I gripped her hips and pulled her ass out to me leaving her bent over and supporting herself with her hands on the glass.

"Please, Master. Fuck me.

Make my little pussy yours."

I looked down at her. Her legs were so taut and firm. Athletic. Every slender muscle defined by the heels on her feet. And at their tops, her pussy glistened, waiting for my cock.

"Look ahead. Enjoy the garden."

"Uhh." She grunted as I entered her forcibly.

I grabbed her hair and pulled her head back, fucking her with malice.

"Oh, God. Thank you Master.

Do whatever you want to me."

I intended to. I rocked my hips, fucking her hard, bouncing her with each slap. Her body was so firm and devoid of fat that her butt cheeks hardly moved as I slammed into them.

"Squeeze my cock with that pussy. Make me cum hard."

I pulled her head up sharper and she squealed.

"Uhh. Fuck."

Again and again, I drove into her.

"Uh. Uh. Uh."

We were two animals fornicating. Only the glass separated us from nature and the greenery of my garden. The setting Sun streamed in and made the sweat on her back glow amber against her skin.

"Oh god. I'm cumming."

Sara fell against the glass as her body shook. Intense earthquakes raced through her muscles and her pussy gripped my cock.

"Ugh."

I buried myself balls deep as I throbbed and came.

"Fuck."

My cock pumped my seed into her. A deep warmth squeezed around my crown.

"Fuck."

I pulled out and let her drop to the floor. A crumpled figure gasping for air. I looked down at her, pleased that I'd reduced my little fuck toy to a sweaty dishevelled mess. For the moment I was satisfied. Only for the moment.

"I'm ready for dinner now."

Master to Slave

I woke in the night. It wasn't often I did. But when it happened I always had a boner.

Sara was asleep beside me, facing away. I could hear her breathing. Deep slow breaths of someone deep in slumber. I shuffled closer and felt her warm, inviting body, there for my use. I didn't even bother to wake her. Why should I? I had a contract. I owned that body. I could use it as I pleased.

I did just that. I put an arm over her and pulled her tightly against me. My cock pushed into her pussy. Sara woke with a start as I began fucking her. She was dry and tight but loosening quickly.

"Uh."

Sara was responding nicely and within moments I was on top of her, holding her down by the throat, thrusting into her again. As her pussy dampened I fucked her harder, dominating her diminutive frame.

"Oh, my god." She murmured as she felt the pleasure beginning to consume her.