High Heels and a Pretty Smile Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Am I pleasing you Master?"

"You always please me."

The more submissive, the more I needed to fuck her.

The first glimmer of morning light was peeping around the blinds and I could see Sara beneath me bathed in slated light and dark strips. Her brown eyes stared up at me, reflecting her desire to please me.

"I hope my pussy is wet enough for you."

It was now.

"Don't you worry. It's nice and juicy."

I forced her hips wider so I could get better access and pushed deep into her.

"Uhh."

Her mouth opened to snatch breaths and I felt the need, even more, to hammer her little body into the bed. This is what I lived for. What my nature demanded of me. That I dominate my pretty little pleasure hostess and exhaust her before leaving that part of me inside her that marked her as mine.

"Oh my god.

Fuck."

She came quickly in her state of only just being wakened. I was far more alert and gripped by my inexhaustible energy to fuck. As she squirmed under me in the throes of orgasm I kept going. I carried on fucking her as hard as ever.

"Fuck." She cried out at the realisation it wasn't ending soon.

"I'm going to turn you over. And you're going to take it from behind."

I pulled out and spun her like a rag doll.

"Jesus fuck."

I pushed her down hard against the bed and kicked her feet wide. Again I pushed my cock into her and fucked her as if my life depended on it.

"Oh fuck. You're gonna make me cum again."

Hearing that tipped me over the edge and my cock exploded just as she lost it a second time.

"Fuuck."

I was consumed by my pleasure. It was the only thing that mattered to me.

"God that's good.

I love being so deep inside you."

I slowed and eased back to a stop, just laying over her spent body. Sara was shattered. I licked her sweet-tasting sweat from under her hairline and kissed her shoulder.

"That was hot."

"Did I please you Master?"

I liked that about Sara. More than any of the others she was so concerned that I was happy with her. She was born to be a submissive. I'd awakened that instinct in her and somehow I saw her future being that for some other master.

"For now." I whispered.

"There's still a few hours until breakfast duties."

I rolled off her and closed my eyes.

Time was passing fast. Sara would be history in the not-too-distant future. What life held in store for her once she left my house I would likely never know. I would have honoured my part of the contract and what little of me cared for her as a person, beyond her being flesh for my pleasure, would be satisfied by knowing she had an excellent start to the rest of her life.

My focus would move elsewhere. To a new girl, as yet un-found.

There was however a growing complication to my activities. Barbara. I couldn't explain exactly why but she was capturing my attention more and more during the day. And more and more I found myself needing the warmth of her pussy around my cock as an addition to what I took from Sara.

My practice was a modern open building. Bright and airy to put patients at ease. Sunlight blazed in through large windows and brightened every corner. It illuminated every surface.

Right now it was illuminating Barbara in the kitchenette and my instinct was to study her carefully as she refilled the coffee machine.

I stood back, leaning against the doorframe to look at her legs. Heels shaped her calf muscles just as I liked. Fine legs vanished beneath a skirt which followed the curve of her butt and hips before ending around her slim waist. A white blouse was pulled tight to her body, accentuating her waist and tits when she faced me.

I had a very critical eye. So many women others would think of as beautiful I found fault with. Perhaps a mole, or the wrong-shaped nose. But with Barbara, I saw perfection. She wasn't a youthful twenty-something but her body was still a sweet thing to behold. And her face was just as soft and blemish free as any teen.

"I know what you're thinking?"

She said with her eyes momentarily flicking to my side to be sure we weren't about to be disturbed.

"What am I thinking?"

She smiled.

"What time is my next appointment."

"Wrong."

"Oh."

She looked disappointed and I imagined her pussy had just leaked a little of her nectar.

"So what were you thinking?"

I could see on her face that her considerations weren't moving much past thoughts of sex. And she was right not to. Mine rarely did.

"Just how amazing your legs are. You always wear heels. They're great for the posture."

"You like a girl in heels?"

I couldn't help but grin. Barbara had no idea just how much I liked a girl in heels. Just what a turn-on it was for me. Especially when coupled with that sultry smile she was fighting to avoid.

"But since you mention it. What time is your next appointment?"

"Three-thirty.

It's the actress with sex issues."

"Ah. Dysfunctional relationships with men. Does she use sex to feel loved?"

"Very much so. Sex with strangers used to build self-esteem and replace the love she didn't receive as a child.

I'm working with her on coping techniques that involve detaching sex from love."

"My personal view is that sex and love are best kept separate. Sex is a deeply pleasurable experience but it's not spiritual or about communication on some deep level. It's a neutral, colourless experience to satisfy lust.

A primitive instinct. Nothing more."

She nodded in agreement.

"Absolutely. Love doesn't come into it.

Physical need. Separate from emotion."

She finished loading the coffee machine and set it to on. The reassuring sound of heated water trickling through the filter filled my ears.

"It's a great way to release pent-up energy." She continued.

"But when you're husband or partner is thinking about his Secretary or the actress in last night's movie as he bangs you... how can that be construed as love?"

"And what do you think about when your husband bangs you?"

She turned back to me and I felt her professional eye studying me for a moment.

"It's not so often nowadays. But when it happens... I think about shopping. Or what we'll have for dinner tomorrow.

And you?" She said matter-of-factly.

"What do you think about? When you're banging me?"

I glanced at the clock.

"It's only just two. How about we stop thinking and start doing?

I think it's only right you practice the separation you're preaching."

She nodded slowly as if considering my words carefully.

"Your office?"

I smiled and straightened up, turning with the confidence that she would be following.

As the lock clicked I was taken by surprise with Barbara's physical strength. I already knew she wasn't the meek, eager-to-please submissive that I was accustomed to. But today it almost became a tussle over who had dominance.

Before I knew it I was bent over leaning on my desk with my trousers around my knees. Barbara had a hand between my legs from the rear to fondle my balls while she jerked me off.

"I love having your dick in my hand."

"It'd be better in your pussy."

I went to change our positions. A grip on my ball bag quickly made me rethink.

"Not today."

"Fuck."

Back and forth along my shaft, her hand glided rhythmically. A perfect grip that slowly milked me.

"I can feel it getting so hard and hot.

You want to cum don't you?"

The words were whispered in my ear huskily, conveying the inner strength of a woman who knew what she wanted.

"Let me fuck you." I said with an unaccustomed beg.

"I told you, Stuart. Not today."

Finally, I got it and accepted that her hand would need to suffice. I took deeper breaths as my heartbeat rose with the tension in my groin. I locked my knees as she continued stroking me. Her other hand carried on with my balls. She rubbed them against me, rolling them in their protective little sack, occasionally squeezing or tugging them.

"It's throbbing." She said.

"Give me that cum. Cover my hand in your sticky goo."

Her voice was commanding and for a moment I felt at her mercy.

I'd emptied my balls three times already that day and there was no question I would several more times when I got home. That didn't stop me from doing it again.

"Uhh."

"That's it. Cum in my hand."

My cock jerked in her grip. A powerful stream of cum filled the palm enclosing my crown.

"That's it. Empty those balls."

"Fuck." I gasped as the release eased my tension.

I was still lent over the desk as I looked up at her. She was grinning, holding her hand up for me to see my sticky white ejaculation covering it.

"I don't know where it all comes from."

Grinning, she licked a strand from her fingers. So fucking hot to watch.

"You must have super balls."

Barbara had no idea.

I stood up and straightened my clothing as she found a tissue and cleaned herself up.

"You still haven't told me what you think about when we do it."

"You." I said with honesty.

"I think about being inside you. Being part of you. About owning you."

Barbara gave me a quizzical look.

"Own me.

That's an interesting choice of words."

"Isn't that the natural order? The stronger sex dominating the weaker?"

I could see the psychologist in her eyes.

"As I said. Interesting."

I was somewhat stunned by what had just happened after she'd gone. Two things in fact. Somehow I'd become the plaything. And somehow she'd prized from me my deepest desire.

Sadly, I didn't see a route to owning Barbara.

Base Emotions.

I never hurt my girls. Not beyond what was acceptable fun for our mutual pleasure. Well, mainly my pleasure. Their enjoying it just as much was only a necessary convenience.

All I delivered in the at of pain was little slapping of the face or smacking on the butt. Perhaps some painful twisting and pulling of the nipples. But never actual hurt. Nothing that marked their beautiful bodies or detracted from my enjoyment of looking at them.

But just occasionally, it was fun to scare them. Just enough to make them question their assumptions and wonder if I truly was the safe, pleasant man they thought.

It was fun to have a girl scared and in my power. It made them hornier, more desperate to please me. Fear is a great under-appreciated aphrodisiac for the victim.

Fear and sex are two sides of the same coin. They come from the same base emotions. A psychological arousal that floods the body with adrenaline and dopamine and gives the participant a rush.

Always I reassured them after. But in the moment, I got off on the look and smell of their fear. And yes. Fear does have a smell. Not so as one would notice, but frightened people release pheromones in their sweat that we subconsciously react to. Many biological components of human social dynamics are hidden from the conscious mind. Chemical signals were one of them.

Mind games to a psychologist are easy. For someone like me who had a need to control, it was too tempting a game not to play.

And tonight it was Sara's turn to experience the heightened sensations that came with the sudden realisation that she might be in danger.

Her first visit to my Special Room had fazed her less than most. Generally, there was a sense of fear there. That first submission to being restrained away from friends and family in a place where no one knew they were. The questioning of whether they'd delivered themselves into the hands of a psychopath

It hadn't been so with Sara. Nervousness and apprehension certainly. Even curiosity. But not fear.

Now I would push that boundary and find where her trust would buckle. I had to find her limit once before she left me.

"Assume the position."

Sara bent forward over the waiting beam. A chain and collar attached to the floor went around her neck to hold her in place. Next, I secured her hands behind her back. I spread her feet and strapped them wide apart. A glance at her face showed the usual relish she had for all things sexual. In a moment I would see if I could put doubt in those eyes.

Sara's butt and pussy were perfectly presented to me. Forward of the beam, her little tits hung freely and I caressed them while looking down on the tiny shudders of joy traversing her slender back.

I slapped her hard on the butt.

"Uhhh.

Thank you Master."

I watched the reddening of her cheek. Then I began.

"Can you breathe okay?"

"Yes?"

A hint of curiosity. She knew by the question that I intended to make that very thing harder for her. She just didn't know how. Not yet.

What I wanted was there in full view, except to Sara. Displayed on my wall of toys behind her back. Whips, plugs and paddles. Plus this one other thing.

It came in two parts. First, a collar which I put around her neck so that it fitted tightly to her skin. A solid clip and chain secured it to the base of the bench to stop her head from moving upwards. The wide band of leather would protect her flesh from the second component. A box weave chain with a slip ring. I threaded the chain through loops on her collar and hooked it through the ring.

"What are you doing?"

Just a question. But hidden in it was the first hint of what I was seeking. It was more worry at the moment. She was asking, but I was sure she'd already worked out how her latest adornment would operate. Worry would become fear.

It was simple. When I pulled the chain, it would tighten around Sara's throat and choke her. It would reduce blood and oxygen flow to the brain. She'd experience lightheadedness and dizziness. It would be almost impossible for her not to panic. It was the natural response of any higher organism. And when released her body would react with a flood of happy chemicals. Dopamine, serotonin and endorphins would heighten her sexual response.

"Isn't this dangerous?" She asked.

Good. She was feeling anxious. She understood what was happening to her. I noted that she wasn't addressing me as Master. Another sign that her attention was taken with her situation rather than the pretence.

"Very.

People have died doing this."

She didn't answer.

"They say the strongest orgasm comes at the verge of death. It's a thin line."

More silence. Sara was frightened. At a subconscious level, I could smell it. The chemical pheromone invaded her sweat as expected. She saw the seriousness of what was about to happen to her. And there was no doubt that the game I was playing was genuinely dangerous.

"When people are executed by hanging it's said they cum in their last moments. Men ejaculate.

Have you heard of the Mandrake root?"

"No."

"It's a plant that has a root resembling a human form. In Shakespeare's time, it was believed it grew from the blood and semen of hanged men.

Women fade away in the throes of spontaneous orgasm. That tiny moment when your brain seems to die becoming permanent."

"Is that true?"

I lowered my tone to sound more unpredictable.

"Do you want to find out?"

"No. Not really."

There it was. A distinct quiver in her voice. I leaned in close and whispered.

"Now I'm going to fuck you." I said matter-of-factly.

"And you're going to be asphyxiated while I do it."

"Erm... I'm not sure...

Uhh."

I pushed my cock into her with one sharp movement.

"You're here to do as I say. You're here for my pleasure."

Before she could speak again, I pulled on the chain. Sara's head has held down by the leather collar and the choker compressed her neck and throat tightly. I felt her struggle. A pointless exercise that only served to push her harder onto me. The struggles became convulsions. Her pussy tightened and gripped my cock, and I released her.

Her butt bounced against me as she choked, gasping great lungfuls of air. I started pummelling her pussy.

"Fuck."

There was fear. I heard it in her voice. Again I pulled the chain, right before she could fully recover. I fucked her hard. So hard. Sara was rigid. No escape. And she knew it.

"Jesus Christ." She spluttered as I released her again.

Five to ten seconds. That was all it took to have her fighting against her restraints. To have her pussy gushing with so much of her juice.

"Please stop."

Again I pulled. This time she came. She came at the exact moment she had zero control. The point at which the most vulnerable part of her body was constricted. The moment she hovered between consciousness and oblivion.

I could sense its intensity. Her body convulsed. Her internal muscles contracted, tightly gripping my cock

Nerves that responded so well to my kisses now fired her survival instinct. Fight or flight. And she could do neither.

I released her again and fucked her until I filled her pussy with my cum.

"Oh yes."

As I recovered my breath, Sara shook beneath me. She had known fear. And with it, experienced the most powerful orgasm she would likely ever enjoy.

She complained. A brave thing to do considering she was still secure and at my mercy.

"I didn't like that." She mumbled.

"Did it frighten you?"

"Yes Master."

She was back in character. An attempt to please me. To stop me from doing the same thing again.

"Did you cum?"

She hesitated.

"Yes."

"Was it good? Did the fear make it stronger?"

Again there was a pause. But she couldn't deny the truth.

"Yes."

"And what about me? Did I like it?"

Silence.

"I didn't hear you. Do you think I liked it?"

"Yes."

I could feel her trembling. The thought that I might have enjoyed it sufficiently to do it again frightened her.

"I did. So if I want to do it again, will you please me?"

Sara was struggling. I'd struck real fear into her at last. I felt pleased with myself.

"Yes Master. I'll please you." Her voice quivered.

I unstrapped her and looked into her eyes. They were genuinely fearful. But she couldn't deny that the response of her body at the peak of her sexual pleasure had been all the greater for it.

I smiled.

"I won't do it again."

The flood of relief was obvious. I'd achieved what I wanted. Total domination. No. I wouldn't do it again. I'd found her limit and that was enough for me.

Possibilities.

The next morning Sara seemed to put extra effort into her duties. A subconscious effort to remind me of her value. I sipped my coffee while she knelt between my legs and serviced my once again hard, aching cock with her soft lips.

First, it was shy licks along my length. Next a little sucking of my balls. I checked my messages and took another mouthful of coffee as the wonderful sensations washed over me.

Only when her face fucked itself on my crown did I give her my full attention. This was where her rhythmic action would result in my first blow of the morning.

Looking down I saw her head bobbing back and forth. Shiny black hair hung swaying just forward of her shoulders.

I took a breath as I felt the pressure building and my body involuntarily stiffened.

"Uhh."

I gasped as my cum raced up my cock and exited into her waiting mouth. It felt good. Refreshing.

Sara slowed but continued her attention, swallowing my seed as she wiped the last of it away with her tongue.

"That was very nice."

I praised her when she finally finished.

"Very nice indeed."

"Thank you Master.

Shall I prepare your shower?"

"No. Not today. I'm not needed at the Practice until later.

I think, a bath instead. Open the doors to the outside so we can enjoy the morning air."

Watching her walk away was a delight in itself. For me, there was no finer sight than a beautiful, naked girl moving with the posture only heels could give her. And that I owned that pretty little thing sufficiently to do as I pleased was the icing on the cake.

I drank another coffee, giving time for the tub to fill. When I got to the bathroom Sara was waiting. Like a dutiful Roman concubine, she took my robe and stood aside as I stepped into the water. Ahead of me, the bifold doors were open and the morning air carried the fresh smell of flowers and palms to my nostrils. Everywhere was green and pleasant in the bright sunlight. A garden of Eden.