High Heels and a Pretty Smile Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara was my Eve as she stepped in to join me, sitting between my stretched-out feet at the opposite end.

In a moment I would fuck her again, but for now, I just admired her pretty face and exquisitely beautiful tits. She was smiling. Her eyes transfixed on me like an obedient pet.

She wanted sex. She wanted my cock in her. That was why she was here. Why she did whatever I asked. Sex was like that. An addictive drug that captivated its victim. The more she fucked, the more she needed to fuck.

The money was in the future. Here and now, only the fucking was important to her. I didn't doubt she'd enjoyed sex before me. I'd deduced from our conversations that several young men had had the pleasure of dipping their cocks in her wonderful pussy. Not a vast amount. Just three.

But I took her to heights previously unknown. I had instilled addiction in her. The constant need to sense the kick of orgasm. A trained response? Or the release of instinct? Now there was a psychological question worthy of study.

"Turn around."

Without a word Sara twisted over and knelt in the water, hands gripping the edge of the tub. Her butt sat above the waterline just forward of my face. I marvelled at her delectable pussy with the bath water dripping from it. It was proof that nature could be an artist equal to any renaissance painter.

Other men had seen this view. Young, eager men. None of them able to contain themselves long enough to appreciate its intrinsic beauty. Nor would they have been experienced or capable of giving it the service I could.

"Do you want to fuck me, Master?"

I reached a hand out, touching the delicate flesh, easing the tip of a finger between the folds to find her glutinous juices.

"Mmmm." Sara reacted.

"Ever so much."

I lifted myself up. Water cascaded from me and the tub contents slopped from end to end around her thighs.

My cock just eased into her like it belonged.

"Uhh.

Fuck me Master.

Fuck me for your pleasure."

"I think it's for your pleasure also."

"Yes Master. It is."

I gripped her hips firmly and thrust into her.

"Uh. Uh. Uh."

Sara exhaled with a grunt each time I entered her. A lovely rhythmic sound to accompany the comforting feeling I felt at being deep in her pussy.

I stared ahead into the gardens where nature reminded me of my primal origins in this world. I fucked her with zeal, oblivious to the water sloshing about and pouring over the sides.

By the time I left for my work, I was already running through my head how I would ease my hunger later in the day. Perhaps I would ask Sara to entertain me over the video link by masturbating with some household item. I rather fancied watching her humping a rolled-up towel. Perhaps on the lawn.

Of course, there was always Barbara. I'd see if I could align our free time. She wouldn't say no. She never said no. As with the other day, even during her period, she was happy to pleasure me. And with that out of the way, I'd know the warm comfort of her pussy again.

Yes. I'd find a way to enjoy Barbara as well.

By the end of the day, I did just that. As the building cleared Barbara came to my office on demand and dutifully locked the door.

For the next hour, I fucked her over my desk and subjected her willing mouth to a sackful of my cum.

"Fuck me. You have some staying power. I came three times before you were even close."

"Are you complaining?"

"The hell I am.

It was fucking amazing."

I buckled my trousers and looked out of the window down into the near-empty carpark. Only my BMW and Barbara's Tesla Model S remained. A Ford was entering from the top end, moving towards the building.

When I looked back Barbara had stopped dressing and stood with her blouse open so that I could still see her tits, although contained back in their support they rose and fell with each breath reminding me that she was a living creature I'd just enjoyed. She was staring at me with a faraway gaze.

"What is it?"

I knew there was something on her mind.

"I should tell you something.

Don't misunderstand me." She started.

"I don't expect anything from you. I know it's just sex. But it'd be nice if you called me more often going forward. I'm going to have a lot more... spare energy I need to work through. And time."

"Really?"

She gave away her inner satisfaction with the turned-up corners of her mouth as she spoke.

"James has moved out.

Not that he was doing much in the way of... well you know.

Seems while he couldn't get it up very often for me, he wasn't having the same trouble with his Secretary."

She saved me from needing to decide whether or not to feign concern and sorrow at this fortunate turn of events.

"As you might guess, I'm rather pleased to see the back of him. But I do have even more need for a good cock now. Toys get a little boring.

If you're willing to help out?

For medicinal purposes." She grinned adding humour to disguise any desperation.

For a moment I imagined the possibility of Barbara as my next girl. Of giving her all the cock she could possibly want. But I was astute enough to know that would likely be impossible with a professional woman. She would never give up her career. And money was no enticer to someone the federal government considered reasonably well off.

"Far be it from me to endanger your health."

I straightened my tie. Definite possibilities were opening up though.

"I'm sure I can rise to the challenge."

She stepped closer and kissed me on the cheek. I realised we'd never kissed. Not once.

"I rather think you can rise to a lot."

She stepped back and finished dressing while I looked on, slightly bemused by the power dynamic between us. Not for the first time, it felt as though she had the upper hand. It was proving to be a somewhat new experience for me.

"Of course, we don't have to restrict ourselves to the office any more. You could come over to the house." She said as she unlocked the door.

"It's crazy doing it here when we don't have to. The others aren't deaf and blind you know."

Like I cared what anyone else thought.

"Anyhow. Just something for you to think about.

Gotta go. I have a late client waiting." She said with a smile before vanishing without waiting for my response.

I watched her confident stride as she left the office. Her butt swayed just enough to hold my attention for a moment before closing the door.

Oh yes. Definite possibilities.

A Healthy Flogging

Of all my games, visits to the Special Room were my favourite. At no other time did I get such a deep thrill. This was where I could humiliate my girl of the year. To strip away her humanity and use her like worthless meat. It was here my controlling tendencies exceeded all other times. I took even the pretence of decision-making from them. Everything here was in my control.

Always the girls I acquired were frightened on their first visit here. Most had experimented with boyfriends. A little tying up or spanking. None of them had experienced what I could deliver here and it terrified them. But with each visit, they became more confident and more in need of a bigger high.

Sara was the exception. She hadn't been a ho before I found her. She was the least experienced plaything I'd acquired. And yet she hadn't been fazed by my games. Even on her first visit, she'd happily put her head into the stocks, craving the paddling I'd given her buttocks before fucking both her holes into oblivion.

Tonight was no different. She knew I would inflict pain and humiliation and she'd happily positioned herself while I prepared her.

I tied Sara over the bed. Her hands stretched up towards the ceiling while she knelt on the mattress.

"Legs apart." I commanded.

She faced to the side so that I could easily approach her from in front or behind.

She was a picture. Naked apart from the heels. Secured and at my mercy. She was a body. A beautiful body that I could abuse or caress as I wished.

I selected a whip from my collection of punishment tools hung on the wall as a display to my willing slaves. I let her see it as I passed her to stand at her rear. Anticipation is so much part of the game. She waited silently.

"A little pain improves the pleasure." I said.

The first flash of the cord impacted her across the butt cheeks.

"Fuck."

Sara screamed.

In reality, while I didn't doubt it'd caused her a sharp sting, it wasn't so bad that it did more than redden the flesh. It was never my intention to injure a girl. And I certainly didn't want to look at damaged goods. No matter what I did to her, by the morning there would be no evidence. Her flesh would once more be the pristine image of the beauty I so desired to feast my eyes on.

Again I flicked the whip. My cock was hard to the point of hurting as I took pleasure from watching her flesh ripple under the jerk her body gave with each fall of the whip connecting.

"Christ. Fuck." She cried out again.

The next was across her thighs and before she could recover I flicked upwards at her pussy. This time the scream was deafening. I cupped her sex with my hand, enjoying her warm moistness and the panicked tremble of her body. Juice dribbled out into my palm to demonstrate just how aroused she was.

I slapped her sharply, feasting my eyes on her flesh as it sprang back to shape.

"Uhhh."

When I faced her she looked like a frightened child. Wide eyes darting around trying to second guess what I'd do next.

"Does it hurt?

"Yes, Master."

"Should I whip you some more?"

Sara's lips trembled as she searched for an appropriate answer.

"I exist only for you to do as you wish Master,"

I smiled.

"Yes. You do, don't you."

Two quick flicks and she was screaming again as her tits reddened from my strikes. I bent forward and kissed each nipple gently.

"Now what do you say?"

"Thank you Master."

Again and again, I tormented her flesh with the whip. Again and again, I caressed her inflamed skin. I teased her sex until she teetered on the edge of orgasm, then brought her back with precisely applied pain.

As she panted for breath and sweated away her fluids I reinforced my kindness with offers of water to quench her thirst and refresh her. She took them gleefully. Until...

"Please Master. I need the bathroom."

That made me happy. A full bladder adding to her torture. Perfect.

I pushed a finger into her arse, taking her concentration.

"Oh dear." I replied dismissively.

Sara wriggled.

"Master. I can't hold it. I need to pee."

I stood back to watch as she gyrated her hips with growing desperation.

"Go ahead. You have my permission."

"Master?"

"Relieve yourself, Sara." I said firmly, dropping my eyes to her delightful flower.

On command, Sara peed. A steady stream of urine poured down between her thighs. I could hear the patter of her piss hitting the bed alongside whimpers of shame.

For me, it was hot as fuck to watch. The ultimate humiliation.

I knelt on the bed behind her before she'd even finished, and I fucked her in place. Held up by the restraints around her wrists I squeezed her tits unhindered by her arms and fucked her in the ass even while she still peed herself.

"Oh my fucking god." She cried.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck."

She struggled with discomfort as my thrusting hips drove my cock into her butt again and again. Gasps and whimpers came from her to accompany my grunts of exertion.

"Such a tight little hole. I'm going to cum so deep inside your ass.

Will you like that?"

"Yes, Master.

Oh god.

Uhh."

Sweat ran over her skin, lifting her sweet scent into the air and carrying it to my nostrils.

"Keep fucking me Master. Your dick feels so good in my ass."

It wasn't an option that I wouldn't. My cock was burning in her tunnel and I kept going, gripping her tightly to me for deep penetration. My fingers went to her pussy, rubbing her flesh wet with urine and lubricating nectar.

"Uhhh."

Sara shook in my grip.

"Fuck."

She was broken as she came. An instinctive, primitive response to my attack that she had no control over. I did indeed come deep inside her.

"Uhhh."

Hanging from her wrists she shook as though I'd wired her to the mains. Finally, she went limp as my cum leaked from her hole.

"Uhh."

I untied her after that and carried her to bed. My hunger was satisfied for the moment. Now I'd look after her until she recovered. That sounded affectionate. Perhaps it was. But it still wasn't love. I saw it only as protecting an asset. It was using touch and petting to enforce the release of oxytocin, the love hormone. Sara would be even more connected to me when she recovered.

There were only days left until the contract was up. I admit I'm not completely without feelings. I do care for the girls. It's not love in the true sense. I don't think I'm capable of that. It's more akin to a liking for a favourite car. It's sad when they go. But fresh opportunities await. Somewhere out there would be a new girl just waiting to be discovered. Another that had no idea that she could give herself in totality to a near stranger.

That's the thing with the human mind. It's so sure of itself until the equilibrium is disturbed. Then it does things even its owner doesn't expect. Not one of my girls would have said they could do this before they'd met me. They were all fairly liberal in some way. But not whores. They believed they were in control. And that was true with other men. But not with me.

A few hours of my talking to them, exciting their deeply buried primal urges and rewarding their twenty-first century monetary needs could change the right girl in a moment. I could switch them from independent beings into needy little ho's who would do anything for me. It was almost like hypnotism.

I sometimes wondered if they ever again achieved the sexual plateau I took them to. I never contacted them once they left so it wasn't something I knew the answer to. Of all the girls, I was only aware of what the delicious Venezuelan girl, Maria, had done after moving on.

She had a shop now. She sold wedding paraphernalia to the middle classes in Miami. I only knew that because I'd seen her advertising. She'd invested some of her one million dollars wisely and seemed to be making a success of it. But as to her current sexual activities, I had no idea.

I hoped all my girls enjoyed life after me, including the sex. But they weren't my concern either way. Once the year was up I mostly forgot them and moved on. I took what I wanted. I gave them enjoyment and a large dollar sum in return. That was it. A contract. When it was fulfilled I had no more interest. It would be the same with Sara.

Emptiness

Sara was gone when I arrived home. The morning parting had been sorrowful for her. All the girls became attached. But all knew the contract stipulation. One year and it ends. For me, it was a loss when they went, but much as I had affection for them it was always for their body. Never their mind. And never love. Their leaving was as much an opportunity for new adventures as it was a finish line.

For a while, the house would be empty and my cock would go unsatisfied, except for the pleasure of Barbara's snatch when the opportunity arose.

It wouldn't be the same. I couldn't own Barbara. She was more my equal. An educated woman who would find it hard to relinquish control. I expected it would be vanilla sex. Energetic and intense perhaps. Certainly a pleasant fuck. But never with the excitement of a visit to my Special Room. She would, however, service my needs while I hunted for a new house pet.

It was always sad to walk into an empty home. Anyone who had lost a beloved pet knows the emptiness that comes when there's no one to greet them. It was similar for me. Of course, no one had died and I never felt the love that a pet owner enjoyed. But that feeling of emptiness in one's life was still there.

Sara was a memory now. Just as Poppy, Maria and several others were memories. I didn't dwell on memories. I turned that energy to the future and new adventures. To looking for the next girl who might be tempted to wear nothing but high heels and a pretty smile for a year.

This time, however, my plans were complicated by Barbara. She wouldn't become a pet. It wasn't in her character to submit wholeheartedly to a master. But she did have a quality that intrigued me. One that I'd never expected would interest me. Equality. Yes. Barbara was my equal in mind. Capable of taking what she wanted just as much as I was. And it was also a challenge because she could just as easily deny my excesses.

How that dynamic would play out beyond snatched moments in my office was still to be seen. She'd invited me to her home now, and that teased the greater potential for which I did have strong hopes, that perhaps I could push for a little more than simple sex.

I'd found the name of the ginger-haired girl at my lecture some weeks back on the visitor list. Appropriately, it was Rosie. The kind of name I thought all redheads should have. I'd slowly been building a profile of her and learning how she thought.

Physically she was perfect. Petite, with long hair and no detracting blemishes or tattoos that I could find in a careful study of her social media pictures.

People have no idea what they give away on those platforms. Innocent photos and check-ins of the places they visit. All are giveaways as to the kind of person they are. Their likes, how strong their associations with friends and family are, and their values.

Posted jokes and memes often gave an insight into their mental state. And who responded or how often was a clue to the strength of friendships.

Rosie worked in forensics as a lab assistant. A junior just starting out in life fresh from university. She came from a middle-class background with no siblings. She hadn't travelled widely and had a very small circle of friends.

None of her photos showed her as having a steady relationship, at least currently. Indeed she seemed casual in her attachments and her posts suggested she didn't have any religious or moral inhibitions that would prevent her from enjoying sex. And on that front, I wasn't sure she didn't have leanings towards both teams.

Of course, if I approached Rosie I would be breaking a tradition. Aside from the very early days when I'd been perfecting my craft, none of my pleasure hostesses had known who I was. Rosie would.

I considered that as I stared at a particularly revealing photo taken in a bedroom. She was topless aside from a towel that an attractive, laughing female friend was trying to pull away. I suspected that had the shutter clicked a moment later it wouldn't have been made public.

Rosie was also finding the event funny and I wondered if the two might have been more than just friends. There was of course a third party who had taken the photo, and I couldn't be sure who that was. Other photos taken around the same time suggested another girl.

The same girl trying to take her towel also appeared in other photos posted over a period of six months. She was always close, holding hands, on the same side of the table in a restaurant or just sitting together on the beach. Often they were looking at each other or their body language mirrored one another.

Everything suggested they were a couple. None had been taken in the past year which to me was significant. This person was in the past. And no one else appeared to have replaced her.

My phone buzzed and I turned from the screen to check the message.

"I'm lonely if you're free?"

Barbara. An invite to her home. I glanced at Rosie again. Whatever I decided was still a way off and certainly, the pretty young thing occupying my screen wouldn't satisfy my cock today. Barbara would.

"Thirty minutes." I text in reply.