High Heels, Christine, and…Cocks? Pt. 06

Story Info
Steven meets Anna.
1.9k words
4.67
4k
10
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rbrsara
Rbrsara
74 Followers

Part 6

First, I want to thank the readers who have responded so positively to this story. When I started, I had no idea it would become so popular.

I was exhausted. Spent. Having two fabulous women - with dicks! - taking me any way they wanted was off-the-charts awesome for a 19 year-old. And the fact that one of them was my dad's girlfriend made the whole thing that much more sexy, dirty, and just plain wrong. I loved every minute of it all!

Bent over, licking my own cum off Christine's boots, Blair lifted my ass up.

"Honey, what a pretty little asshole he has." Blair breathed.

"The better to fuck him with, my dear." Christine responded with a wry smile.

With that, this hungry amazon said, "Now suck up some of your mess and spit it all over my cock. This might be a little rough."

I did as I was told, knowing that she would ram it in dry if I didn't. I covered her huge, hard dick with as much cum and saliva as I could muster.

"Alright, sweetie, now for the spit-roast main course." Blair said, spinning me around to face my ass to her and my mouth to Christine.

The mixture of pain and ecstasy, as I was impaled on these two throbbing monsters allowed me to completely let go. I was free-falling into something that I now know is true about me. I am a kinky, deviant, sex hungry young man. I have never felt more at home in my own skin. For that matter, I'm very much at home in latex and nylon "second skins" as well.

Blair and Christine continued fucking me like a rag doll. "You really love this, don't you Steven? Just there on your knees, wearing latex gloves and patent leather heels, you've never been this fulfilled...or filled full." Christine narrated, as if she knew exactly what was going on in my head.

She certainly knew exactly what was going on in her cock head as she plumbed it down my throat. I found that taking all of what these two women shoved into me was easier every moment and, in fact, I hungered for both the pain and the pleasure.

Pre-cum was now constantly flowing from my own hard, yearning dick. "Let me see you wrap your latex fingers around that thing and shoot again for me," Blair said, grinding herself into my throbbing ass. I didn't need the encouragement, but it sure felt great hearing it. I stroked myself hard and fast. "Whoa, slow down there, cowboy, I want this to last. Now, stop!" she commanded, grabbing my hands and holding them behind my back.

Christine chimed in with, "We're going to teach you about edging - you're gonna love it."

Both of them immediately stopped moving and panted, their engorged members filling me at both ends. After what seemed like forever, they again began pumping me and Blair let go of my wrists. Without prompting, I grabbed my cock again and rubbed my slippery latex hand up and down.

This stopping and starting went on another half dozen times until none of us could hold out anymore. Blair took control, "Okay, boys and girls, give it all you've got...now!"

They both rammed into me at a feverish pace while I jacked my cock harder and faster.

Christine pulled out of my mouth, jacking hers into my face. "Tell us how much you lust for big strong women with big fat dicks." She was increasing intensity and speed, as was Blair.

Out of breath, I garbled, "Oh god, I lust for strong women with big fat dicks!!"

With that, we all exploded. Shot after shot of Christine's hot load covered my face and mouth while Blair erupted deep into me. I could feel her filling me full, her sperm pouring out my ass. I found myself blasting Christine's boots again, drenching them with all I had left in me.

Suffice it to say, my dad's trip was very eventful... for me at home. Blair, Christine and I enjoyed each other throughly. We were the "Three Cocksuckteers".

Eventually, my dad returned and we all settled into a rhythm of me working and attending the local junior college while Blair and Christine spent time at their careers as Occupational Therapists. We were able to keep our "other life" to ourselves and dad just seemed happy that I got along well with his girlfriend.

College was teaming with lovely young flirtatious women. I couldn't help but wonder if any of them were "packing", hoping to be as lucky as my dad.

Then one day it happened!

Anna and I met at a Pride celebration in June. She is taller than me and kind of bossy. Curly black hair down her back, strong long legs (always in heels)...I was drawn to her immediately. We started hanging out at her favorite coffee place and she told me that she had lost her mom too. It was nice having someone who had an understanding of what the last 3 years had been like for me.

When Anna said, "I'd like to meet your dad and his girlfriend sometime." I froze. She could tell my mind was racing? How do I tell someone, anyone about Christine and what if she found out we were "fuck buddies"?

I put on a winning smile and said, "Yeah, that would be great!"

"How about tomorrow?" she said in her direct way.

"Uh, uh sure. I'll check tonight and see if they're home tomorrow."

Anna reached over, putting her hand on mine, "You know...I like you, Steven." She leaned forward and pressed her soft lips against mine. This first kiss was electric. It felt so gentle and yet very intense, like we were the only people there. Instead of pulling away from each other, we hovered with our mouths lightly touching.

"I like you too, Anna."

"You wouldn't want to come over to my apartment, would you?" she breathed. "Like now."

All I could say was,"Uh-huh."

We jumped into her blue '68 Carmen Ghia and sped off across town. Her apartment was in an old funky home that had been converted into five small rentals. After jumping out of her car and into the little flat, she jumped me. Crashing onto her couch, we continued the coffee shop kiss passionately.

When we came up for air she said, "I don't ever do this, but there's just something about you."

Anna threw off her bulky sweatshirt revealing a thin tank top barely containing her magnificent mammoth breasts. Although she always wore tight jeans and pumps, she wore very loose fitting tops all the time and now I understood why. She had the largest, most suckable nipples I'd ever seen.

"Guys usually lose it when they see these. How you holding up?" she giggled.

Before I could answer, she was on me again, this time grinding those incredible tits against my chest as we kissed deeply. Unsurprisingly, my cock came to attention, poking her belly. What was surprising was that she started to have little tremors run up and down her body almost immediately.

Anna was orgasming!

Small tremors turned quickly to full blown quakes as she rubbed herself against me. "Pinch my nipples...hard," she gasped between kisses. I gladly obliged. The harder I squeezed, the more intense she became.

My cock strained, as I was now rock hard. Pulling back, she grabbed my pants and yanked them off violently. "I've been wanting to do this ever since we first met, Steven."

Anna dove onto my dick and now I started to quake in ecstasy as she slurped all of me down the back of her throat. Just an hour ago, I was sipping coffee with this tall, beautiful young woman and now she was balls deep between my legs sending chills up and down my spine.

When she came up for air, she had a naughty grin. "I only use these on myself," reaching into a side table drawer, "but I want to see if you'll like them as much as I do."

A pair of slick, amber colored rubber gloves appeared and my face went flush.

"Hold on, have you discovered the joys of latex already? You're all red in the face - or is that just how turned I make you feel?"

"Both?" I whispered.

"What's that? Did you say you like rubber?" She slid them on her hands, "Let's see how you like this."

Spitting on both palms, she grabbed my cock with one hand and forcefully stuck a finger from her other hand right up my ass.

"Shit," was all I could say.

"Please don't," she chided and reached my prostate. Her finger swirled around and her hand bobbed up and down. "Oh honey, if you like this...we're gonna have a lot of fun," smiling and pumping.

I could feel myself nearly exploding when she abruptly stopped.

"Okay, your turn,`" she said and pulled out another larger pair of gloves. "I've been saving these for the right man. You might be him. Now put them on and please me."

I slid the slick gloves on easily. Anna lay on her back next to me and pulled her pants off, careful to put her heels back on before offering her pussy to me. "Sorry, I have a thing about heels," she explained.

"That's more than good for me," I said as I slid my gloved hand down her belly and slowly rubbed her juices around her opening.

"Oh my God, I've waited sooo long for this. Do me." She pulled those glorious nipples between her latex fingers and writhed gently. I kissed her softly, we breathed together. Then, a ripple ran up her body seemingly from her toes to her lips. Another of her subtle but intense orgasms.

I just lay my hand on her mound and continued barely touching lips with her.

"Oh my," she exhaled.

"Oh my, indeed," I responded. I was feeling so much for Anna so quickly. It was intoxicating.

"Now I want to watch you jerk off and cum on my heels. Stand up in front of me and let me see," she dictated.

This was simply heaven. A strong woman who knew what she wanted and was unashamed to demand it. I clamored off the couch and stood in front of her as she slipped off her nude patent leather heels. Anna whipped off her tank top and offered her pumps to me right in front of her delicious breasts.

"Do it, Stephen, I want my shoes and tits drenched," in another demanding tone.

She slipped her other gloved hand between her legs as I began stroking every inch of myself.

"Oh sweetheart, you're beautiful," she exclaimed, staring at me nearing a point of no return.

I'd never had anyone say something like that to me. And I'd certainly never heard anything like that while jerking my cock over patent leather heels and an unbelievably hot woman. I was so overwhelmed with pleasure and emotion that I found tears streaming down my face as I came gushing all over her shoes, tits and face.

I looked down and saw her sobbing and climaxing as well. We both just looked into each other's eyes, not needing to speak. We both knew love and loss. The moment we created held both ecstasy and grief in it. It's something we had both needed for a long time.

I bent down, kissing her. "I know this is ridiculous and probably insane, but, I think I love you, Anna."

"I think I love you too, Steven."

Rbrsara
Rbrsara
74 Followers