High Heels Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew this was a common problem. The other girls would provide poor Tara with a set of soft white towels to sit on -- as well as a roll of paper towels to keep at her desk. The women weren't allowed to hide behind their desks all day, but could use them as a safe retreat to wipe themselves down.

I was at a standstill. I had this incredible creature, naked and blushing with her legs spread in front of me. I was supposed to be thanking her so much, telling her how well she did. There would be a brief awkward moment as she stood up, and maybe even a shy, nude hug before she rushed off to put her clothes back on.

But I didn't want this vision to end.

"Are you done staring? If you've seen enough, we need to move on."

She had startled me by speaking first.

"Oh yes, well--".

"I need you to touch me."

If my heart and my breath hadn't stopped before, it did now.

"Can't you see what you've done to me? What you've been doing to me? The big important President, and every time you're out in the office, you glance over at me and then look away. There are girls who are practically super models, but you always look at me! You are just too cute, and I can't stand it! I wanted to do this in one of our

bedrooms but it's too late now. I'm here, I'm naked and I need your hands on me!"

I was stunned. "Uh... I have to be sure... you're not doing this because I'm your boss, or you think it will help your job, because--"

"If you don't shut up and do it, I'm gonna start! Is that what you want? Just to fuh.. just to keep watching me?!"

Her voice was almost breaking. What is it with women? I simultaneously wanted to hold her tight -- and to shove myself deep inside her! And they complain that we don't understand them...

I got off the chair and knelt on the sofa between her spread legs. It was awkward. I was on the verge of either falling off, or collapsing on top of her. The second option sounded best...

I had to use my left hand to steady myself. My right hand was going to be the lucky one.

I was leaning over her, looking down upon her heaving breasts, her belly, her open sex. So I kissed her. That surprised her. She had closed her eyes; now they were open. She kissed me back, quick and hard, and then she very deliberately lifted her sweet ass off the sofa, and pushed herself -- her glorious, open, glistening and inviting cunt -- toward me. She was presenting herself like a female animal in heat, and as a male I was incapable of resisting.

Making her do a slow, sexy, and very reluctant striptease for my private, personal and very obvious enjoyment had unleashed the lustful beast that was hiding just beneath her shy blush. It had also unleashed something else: her love juice had already made some very obvious wet spots on the sofa, just under her dripping cunt.

Two of the other girls had also gotten a bit too excited at this stage of their naked exercise, and I had to clean up after them. It was a task I performed with pleasure -- I really didn't mind getting my hands dirty!

I skipped any other preliminaries and immediately cupped my hand over her pubes. My middle finger was resting against her vaginal opening; my palm was pressed against her clit -- I could feel that sweet nub of flesh hardening at my touch.

Now she was practically bucking up and down on the sofa. When she was up, she was grinding into my fingers. She was insisting with her body that she wanted -- needed -- me inside her.

Aren't women's bodies wonderful?! Not only are designed to attract our gaze; during arousal parts of them actually transform into a warm, wet welcoming place for a man to climb inside.

From experience, I squeezed my four fingers together and slipped inside her slippery hole. My thumb was free to play with her clit, now out and throbbing. Her sugar walls seemed to squeeze me tight and pull me in deeper. There was so much of her coming out, it was dripping down my hand onto the sofa. Despite her tightness, I was suddenly able to wiggle my fingers inside her. That seemed to drive her insane. She was humping my hand faster and faster. I saw her bite her lip -- this time to supress a moan. She was on the verge.

I had to 'release the beast'. With just three buttons undone on my slacks, and a push of my briefs, my cock was out. And already covered with a condom. How did that happen? From experience, I had put one on while I was safely behind my desk, during the early undressing stage. It just helped prevent spontaneous messes.

It was loose and pointed upward at the moment, with no particular place to go. I knew that if I touched it, it was over.

Then Tara started into the first of her many Big O's. She arched her back, thrust out her body -- and then wrapped her legs around me.

I was trapped but I didn't care. With each thrust (four or five?) my hand started slipping out -- it was that slippery. But I held on and in.

Then her legs, feet and thighs, actually pushed me against her. My penis ended up squished, somewhere between her belly and her breasts.

And that was it for me. I want to say I had as intense a cumming as Tara. Well, I think it was pretty close. It felt as if some infernal pump was attached to me, intent on draining all the fluids from my body. And I kept hitting the 'more' button.

Finally she settled back down onto the sofa and I gingerly removed my hand. As I collapsed against her, I didn't know where to rest my hand; it was so wet and sticky.

We were both trying to catch our breath. I felt something poking my right ear and opened my eyes. I was staring at the mound of her right breast, which meant it was her left nipple doing the poking.

"Wow!" she breathed. "Just wow!"

I mumbled something in agreement, not yet capable of speech.

"That was so good," she said "that I feel like crying." She reached down and tousled my hair. "Am I being silly?"

I looked up into those blue eyes. I actually used to put a Post-it on my desk: 'Don't fall in love with them!' But it was too late for me.

I pictured a down faced Board; then being led into my office with packing boxes. I didn't care. I had never found such a combination of beauty, innocence and sexuality. I was not prepared to let her go.

"Maybe if we clean up a bit" she exclaimed "we can even have another go. We actually have 25 minutes left. I really want you on top and inside. And... don't worry about it. I can stuff it in -- oh wow!!"

I followed her gaze and we witnessed a miracle. Something was rising again. I decided then and there that she was a sorceress. I hadn't been able to do it twice like that in years!

With no time to waste, I stood up -- and my pants fell down. Beyond caring, I reached out for her and pulled her up and off the sofa.

We stared at each other briefly, then we wrapped our arms around each other.

"I hope" she whispered in my ear "that you have another condom!"

I smiled. "I'm always prepared" I whispered back. "For you, sweet lady, I will always be prepared -- for anything!"

12