My Female Boss and the CMNF Party

Story Info
My female boss asked me to escort her to a CMNF party.
8.8k words
4.64
38k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luv2custrip
luv2custrip
466 Followers

My new female boss and I were already getting a little too flirty when she asked me to escort her to a CMNF party.

Let me back up.

I worked for a small company back in the late eighties, in finance. When my old boss retired and I heard they were recruiting from outside, I groaned. I was going to have to train someone who was making so much more than me.

Then the big boss escorted me in to meet my new boss. My new female boss. My cute new female boss. We looked each other up and down, we opened our mouths, we bit and licked our lips. Big boss was going on and on praising both of us. Neither one was listening to this wonderful B. S. that we should've recorded and put on our resumes.

When he finally left, I gratefully sat down and pulled the chair closer, hoping to hide my physical reaction. Then she burst out: "You're so tall!" and blushed. I was in love... or lust, or something like that.

I was 6' 2" and Lexi was 5' 4". In heels. She had the sweetest face, like an angel... but then she could get the most mischievous look in her eyes.

She was perfectly proportioned for her size. Probably only 32B on top, but they were so nice and round. She always wore silky shirts with enough buttons unbuttoned to show them off, along with a glimpse of her clingy bra.

I haven't even gotten to her legs yet. They were the best I've ever seen on a girl her size. She almost always wore dresses or skirts. I could tell that her wearing silky tops and putting her legs always on display showed how much she loved being the center of male attention.

There was a time, for instance, when I was walking her into work. It was a windy day, and there were landscapers putting in flowers. The wind caught her skirt and blew it quite high up on her thighs. The workers stopped what they were doing and openly stared. She glanced over at me and saw I was taking in the whole show. And she gave my a sly little smile.

I was 29, she was 34. At least, 34 was the age I got out of her after several guesses. But for the next four or five weeks, I was the master and she was my eager student. We spent so much time together at work and I was loving every minute.

When I was in her office she would lean forward and give me a nice view of her rounded mounds and her silky brassiere. Her favorite position though was leaning over my desk, intently looking at my work, but giving me that same sly smile as she saw me openly staring down her blouse and loving every exposed inch of her.

After four or five weeks of closeness she suddenly wanted more. She announced that since we lived only a few miles apart wr would carpool from now on. I never liked the idea of relying on someone else for transportation, but the thought of spending an hour with her in the relative privacy inside a car... I eagerly said yes.

I remember the first time I parked at her house and she was already waiting for me -- with her husband. After he kissed her goodbye and we drove away, I saw him staring after us in my rear view mirror. I'm sure he was concerned about his wife's obvious enthusiasm to be with me. As it turned out, he had every right to be concerned.

This was back in the era of shock jocks. Lexi surprised me by putting one on the radio. When the show got to the 'favorite dirty joke' segment, she listened, giggled and blushed. "I'll bet you can tell me better ones than that!" she said.

So, unbelievably, we would spend at least part of our ride entertaining each other with increasingly raunchy jokes. We were way past the point of behavior appropriate to H. R. guidelines.

One week she seemed unusually quiet, unwilling or unable to joke around with me. By that Thursday the tension was palpable

She suddenly announced we were leaving 15 minutes early. Okay. She was the boss.

I was driving and I asked her what was going on.

"Pull over onto this side street. I need to ask you a -- kind of a big favor. Kind of... embarrassing!"

I did as she asked, stopped the engine and looked at her, a bit worried.

"I... I'm... my girlfriend from college just invited me to a CMNF party. And I want to go! But only if you take me." She practically gasped all those words out at once.

"Did you just say 'CMNF'?!" I sputtered.

"Oh good! You know what it means."

"Yes," I said. "Clothed Male Naked Female. Which means you'll be..."

"Naked" she said. "That's why I want you to be there. I need someone I trust, someone to hold onto when it gets... overwhelming."

I had to look away from her. Why did it seem like, the more flustered she got, the higher up her skirt got?

"But why?" was all I could get out.

She thought a bit. "Lissa and I were a bit wild in college. I was the 'masked streaker'. No, really! I only did it at night and never got caught. And Lissa swears to me that she owes her good grades to a willingness to strip in private for some of her professors. She also swears it never went farther than -- well -- getting naked and putting on a little pussy show."

I didn't know what to say. I was looking away from her.

She touched my arm. "Look at me." I did. She lifted herself off the car seat and started hiking up her dress.

"What are you doing?!" I exclaimed.

She looked right into my eyes. "I'm showing you how much I trust you."

I couldn't look away now. Keeping her eyes locked on mine, the skirt didn't stop it's rise until she tucked it just above her panties. They were flesh-colored, lacy, and very feminine.

"My legs are yours right now. You can touch them, you can kiss them, you can pose them any way you want. Right now, that's how much I trust you with my legs. Come with me tomorrow night and my entire naked body will be yours. I need you there beside me. When I'm naked and I'm so excited and so... I just need you!"

She actually had tears in her eyes. I leaned forward and kissed her gently. I began stroking those beautiful legs. She moaned. I reached down and lifted up her feet and took off her heels. I posed her with her right leg up on the seat, knee prettily bent, left leg stretched out. I looked back at my work and I loved the sight of her.

She sighed and leaned against me while I caressed her left leg. "I love you and I know you love me" she said. "But... this has to end after tomorrow. I can't go on being this wild girl. We -- my husband and I -- want to have kids, start a family. But tomorrow..."

She turned her head to me and we gently kissed. "Tomorrow, my dear, I am all yours."

Even after everything that happened that next night, this is my goto memory: her leaning back against me, looking both silly and beautiful with her skirt up, and me just lightly stroking her legs with my fingertips, totally lost.

It should be no surprise that when I got home I ripped everything off below the waist and stood in the shower stall. That was the only place I could think of to

handle the explosion. I was only 29, so I knew that things would be armed and ready tomorrow-- if it came to that.

The next day was spent in such a state of delicious anticipation. Lexi was predictably avoiding me, only passing on needed info like the time and place of the party like secret love notes. It was agreed that Lissa -- Lexi's friend-- would pick her up from home. It had to be presented to the husband as a girls night out, so Lexi would be dressed to stay dressed -- not dressed to get naked.

I arrived at what had to be an estate about twenty minutes early. It was in a town known for its wealth, but this property was amazing. I drove in through the opening in a stone wall, then down a winding road to a huge circular driveway where I parked. As I waited for the girls, walking around, I took in the Tudor mansion. Later I would learn it had been used for movie shoots.

They pulled up five minutes later. Nothing could have prepared me for my first sight of Lissa. She was a redhead, about 5' 8" with green eyes. She was wearing a skintight green micro-mini that must have been designed to contain her braless 38Ds. She saw me staring, she looked me up and down and offered her hand. She gave me a look that said 'you think I look good now? You're gonna see me naked in ten minutes!' In the meantime, Lexi was patiently waiting for me to acknowledge her presence. She looked positively edible in her little black dress with matching black heels that showed her bare toes. She was so nervous -- biting and licking her lips. I took her hand and led her up the curving stone steps while Lissa waited for her date.

The tension was palpable as Lexi clung to me. She was practically breathless, knowing she was about to strip naked for all to see... especially me.

I rang the bell and the door was opened by a naked 'maid'. Well, here's what she was almost wearing: white thigh-high stockings; a white apron that was cutaway in the front, exposing pussy and thighs; a black 'bra' that fit tightly under her bare breasts, lifting them and presenting them nicely; and long white gloves that went almost up to her shoulders. She told us she was 'Ola' in an Eastern European accent and asked us to follow her.

I eagerly let her lead as I wanted to see her from behind. She was totally nude from the rear: her apron was tied in an oversized bow that accentuated her lovely rounded rump: her long brown hair was tied into two ponytails with matching white bows.

Lexi clung to me tightly as we passed a staircase and approached what I'll call the Great Room. The effect of seeing this much nudity this soon made her realize this was real: we were in a strange new world and all of her clothes were about to come off in public.

There was so much going on at the entrance to the room. It was blocked with one of those red ropes tied to two posts like at a museum. A sign attached read 'All female guests must be nude beyond this point.' In smaller letters: 'Breasts, buttocks and genitals MUST remain uncovered.'

But the main attraction was a blonde girl who looked like a fashion model. We just caught her removing her bra and handing it to a man who was dressed like an English butler. He had the rest of her clothes draped over his arm and was waiting patiently for the last piece.

She looked around and noticed us watching. There were at least fifteen people milling around behind her, including six naked women, but she turned to us. She gave me and Lexi a smile as she whisked off her panties, as if to say 'you're next!' She had the cutest little breasts with nipples like rosebuds. Her soft pink sex was barely covered in a light downy fur that surprisingly almost matched her hair.

She turned away and handed over her panties and took the arm of her date and entered the room. I took in her sweet cheeky ass as she gave us one last lingering look over her shoulder, knowing exactly what I was looking at. And this was only my second naked girl for the night.

Lexi and I stepped up and our hosts introduced themselves. I have never been one who liked larger ladies... until i saw her. Both were in their forties, definitely the oldest couple there. He was a burly guy who reminded me of Burl Ives. He was wearing a tux while most of guys, like me, were business casual. She was... totally naked, huge bare tits, shaved bare pussy. I could not take my eyes off her. She was an ocean of female skin with waves of breasts and deep furrows of flesh that I wanted to dive into. I was not paying attention to anything they said, but just kept nodding. Burl never noticed my gaping at his naked wife; he was too busy mentally undressing Lexi.

Finally the butler returned. They were ready for Lexi to strip. I could see and feel all eyes on us and I suddenly made a decision.

"I'm going to take your clothes off" I whispered in her ear. "Everything comes off until I get you naked for everyone to see."

She looked shocked. "No, I just want to get this part over with. I don't need everyone watching us for--"

I held up my hand, interrupting her. She was whispering; I spoke out loud:

"Who is in charge of your body tonight?"

She swallowed hard. "Y-- you are."

"So. Who's in charge of deciding when and where and how your clothes come off?"

She looked around. Everyone was watching us now. She had wanted to do a quick strip, but now, the crowd was going to get a show.

"Ummm... you are!"

I grinned for the sake of our audience. "Finally!" I said. I stood behind her and theatrically warmed up my hands in anticipation. I slowly pulled the zipper of her little black dress until it was down to her waist, exposing her flesh-tone bra strap. I reached up and pulled the dress off her shoulders and down until it dropped to her waist.

She stood there, absolutely still, afraid to move, afraid to even breathe. I tugged her little dress down over her waist until it fell to the floor. Now she had no choice but to step out if it and hand it over to the butler.

She stood there in her little bra and panty set. So cute and lacy. I walked around her slowly. I stopped in front of her. I ran my fingers under her bra and abruptly pulled out each cup until I could see her nipples. I snapped her bra back. I put my hands on her panty-covered ass while looking deep into her eyes. Then I moved my hands to the front of her panties. I held her panties open until I could look down and see her hair and her slit.

The entire time she was staring straight ahead, eyes wide. I stood behind her once more. Now I was seriously pissed that she still had any clothes on. I was especially angry with her bra: all those clasps and straps, just to hold up and hide her two little mounds. I undid her bra clasps and pushed the straps roughly over her shoulders. I saw her start to make a move with her hands but she wisely stopped. She was being stripped naked for the viewing pleasure of at least fourteen people, including seven naked women. I was desperately trying to avoid examining any of the other girls yet; my time and my attention was solely devoted to my sweet Lexi.

Her bra was falling down her arms. I signaled the butler to come over and take it and he eagerly did so. Now Lexi had two men undressing her and there was nothing she could do about it.

Her breasts were free for only a second when I reached around from behind and cupped them in my hands. She gasped as I began to mold them, pulling on them as if I was reshaping them for my pleasure. I gave each nipple a twist and a twirl until they were sufficiently hard. Then I moved in front of her to examine my work.

Her breasts were just so cute and round. Like most small-breasted women, they made up for it with larger, more impressive aureoles, and nipples that seemed more responsive. I leaned forward and kissed each nipple which made her stiffen up. I knew she didn't want these intimacies displayed in public, which is exactly why I was doing it. Part of my angry pose was just that, a play for the audience. But part was, I really was angry. Five weeks of cock-teasing and now I had this beauty almost naked in front of me -- but in public, where I had to restrain myself.

I knelt down on one knee and looked up at her. She knew what was coming next. I grabbed her panties at each hip and paused. Then I roughly pulled them down.

I wanted to stop and just look at her, just soak in her nakedness, but I felt as if I was still performing. I made her step out of her pretty panties, and then tossed them in the general direction of the butler, who was standing right next to me, grinning and looking her up and down.

I motioned for Lexi to move even closer. She shook her head, thinking that now that she was stripped the show was over. I motioned again and she sighed. I reached behind her and pulled her to me by her bare thighs.

She had taken the time to shave her thick dark fur into a landing strip. To me, it was like an arrow pointing directly toward her pussy. Her clitoral hood was very visible between her light pink outer lips. Just below, her inners were like twin flaps, flaps that I so wanted to play with. I pulled her even closer.

Her hair was in my nose, in my mouth. Her scents surrounded me, overwhelmed me. I smelled some charming sprinkles of baby powder, some very light perfume-- I pictured her perfuming her naked thighs before she stepped into her panties. And, just under it all, the unmistakable sweet odor of the very beginning of her arousal.

I made very sure that everyone including Lexi knew what I was doing: I pulled back, wet my lips, and then dived in, giving her a very wet kiss. I heard the now familiar gasp. I think I probably wound up kissing her right on her pee hole. Finally I pulled back and stood up.

As I took her hand and led her naked into the great room there was actually a smattering of applause. For the first time I really looked at all the nude women who were openly admiring me, looking me over, checking me out. Lexi was pulling on me, practically leaning into me, and I felt her soft tits and hard nipples brushing my arm.

I looked around and saw willowy blondes with soft breasts and rosy nipples that were just yearning to be touched; voluptuous brunettes who just happened to turn toward me with open thighs and their dark, inviting valleys; girls who briefly turned away from me, giving me a smile over their bare shoulders as I looked down at their curvy asses that were made for a man's hands.

Lexi practically dragged me away from all that bare flesh to a far corner with four oversized recliners that were all lined up. There were seven or eight padded metal chairs leaning against the wall. She stood behind one of the recliners.

"Give me your hand!" she commanded. Then she took my left hand and pressed my palm against her pussy.

I looked at her in shock. I had barely gotten used to seeing her nude... now this!

She sensed my objection. "Either I use your hand or the edge of this chair, but I have to cum. I can do it really quick. Just let me push against you."

I was speechless and helpless as she rubbed her lower self against me. I could actually feel her clit getting hard. She moved her body quickly in a kind of rotation. Then she started gasping.

I looked around, embarrassed, but the crowd had all turned to watch Lissa, who was putting on a striptease that should have been set to music.

The gasping ended and I slowly took my hand away. Lexi noticed some towels piled up on the chairs. She took one and wiped herself down between her legs, blushing furiously.

"I had to," she explained. "Do you know what you were doing to me?!"

She handed me the towel and I used an edge to wipe her wetness off my palm. Then she took my arm again and strolled back to the party as if nothing had happened, dropping the used towel on the floor.

Lissa was just slipping out of her mini and showing off her gorgeous tits, cupping them with both hands. Her nipples were red and hard, and I was sure she had applied lipstick. She reached for her panties and I swear she looked around until she found me. We locked eyes as she slowly lowered her panties and showed me her pussy. It was framed in just a bit of hair that matched her head. I was then quite sure she had prepared her entire naked body to be on display -- lipstick on her nips, hair color on her pubes.

She threw her panties into the crowd which created quite a distraction. Then she looked right at me, put two fingers on either side of her cunt and pulled herself open. I swear that she was looking right at me as she mouthed the words: "for you."

Lexi suddenly pressed herself even closer. "She's so hot" she observed. I looked down at Lexi, at her gently rounded tits, her inviting thatch of hair and slit that I had just touched, and those dynamite legs, and I realized what I already had -- right there in my arms. I grabbed her around the waist and kissed her hard. I let my hands slip down and cupped her ass cheeks. She moaned and practically melted into me.

God: I wanted her so much, I wanted her right there and then -- but the fucking party was just beginning!

luv2custrip
luv2custrip
466 Followers