High in the Sky

Story Info
Rooftop voyeurism leads to an elevated encounter.
10.7k words
4.61
8.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is barely nine in the morning but it is already hot. No humidity, hot and baking - like an oven. High on the penthouse of a luxury hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada, there are no bird calls or buzzing insects, only the distant roar of traffic and the rumble of huge air conditioners laboring to chill the vast glass expanses of hotels and casinos to nipple-stiffening frostiness.

Normally I would have a hot coffee to start my day, but in the desert like this an iced coffee is a much better option. Maybe I will venture into the sun to even out my farmer's tan later, but for now I am happy to take a chaise lounge in the shade of a vine-covered pergola and look down on the city below. A small pair of opera glasses and a discreet glass bottle of oil on a side table is a reminder of last night's voyeurism.

An adult entertainment awards ceremony is in town this week, so no fewer than six hotel rooms facing my building had open curtains, production lights, and/or live cam streams as couples and groups sucked, fucked, and frolicked with collaborators. What had really put me over the edge last night was a particularly petite woman with dark SE asian features riding cowgirl on the long black cock of a faceless lover while two women on either side licked her tiny dark nipples and played with her stretched out pussy. I even imagined I could hear her moans, despite the hundred or more meters between the buildings.

I take the glasses and scan the neighboring building. In the glare of daylight, most windows were like mirrors, nothing visible inside. But there is penthouse like mine about 30 meters lower, giving me a fine view into the private pool area and veranda. I generally don't peep on people just sunbathing, even if they are nude and attractive. People deserve to be nude and get a complete tan without being completely sexualized.

I spy a beautiful curvy Latina with medium length dark brown hair, face down on a chaise lounge by the pool. No strings or straps obstruct her bare back, her ample breasts are almost spilling out to the side. Her ass is facing me, so I get a good look at her bare bottom. "Good for you babe, enjoy that sun on your full moon," I think, sipping my coffee.

I pan around the other balconies, no one else around. Either not yet awake, already off to shop the outlets or gamble, or just hiding from the sun. Another minute or so passes, and a man comes out onto the rooftop. He has dark hair, longer on top and swept back, it looks wet, as if from a shower. He has broad shoulders, a light stubble beard, and is just wrapped in a towel.

"Hmmmm, this could get more interesting," My cock twitches a little as it lays beneath a light, linen robe, and my hand drifts towards my stirring groin.

He sits down on the edge of her lounge chair and leans in for a kiss. They embrace and his hand slides to her bottom. She hands him a bottle of oil and rests her head back down on the pillow. He brushes her hair away from her neck and starts to rub in a fresh layer, her skin gleaming in the sun. His hands linger between her thighs, causing her to arch her back and spread her legs wider. I can just see him sliding a finger or two in her smooth pussy, and I love seeing her toes curl and stretch in response. He moves down to the back of her legs and down to her feet. She rolls on her side and I can finally admire her magnificent breasts with wide areolae.

She beckons him back to her mouth, giving him a "come hither" gesture with her index finger. She pulls on his towel as they kiss, and it finally collapses to the ground as she positions him in front of her. He has muscular legs and a fine thick cock that she promptly grasps and brings to her mouth. They pause to raise the back of the lounge chair so she can suck him easier, and I take the opportunity to untie my robe and pour an ample amount of scented oil on my own erect 14 cm shaft and begin to stroke. I haven't decided whether to rub one out, or edge and save my cum for a bigger load this evening.

She resumes sucking him, taking his whole length in her mouth. She plays with his balls as I play with mine, rolling them around her talented fingers. She is laying on her side like a Renaissance painting, her big breasts jigging with each stroke as she spreads her legs and fingers herself, strumming the lips of her smooth pink pussy.

They stop abruptly and he says something to her. She nods her head and he goes inside - his cock stiffly leading the way. She lays back and smiles, continuing to finger and stroke herself. Without a cock in her mouth or his body blocking the view, she could possibly see me. I wonder if the sun is glinting off my lenses, but even if she suspects she's being watched she doesn't seem to mind. Quite the opposite, she spreads her legs wider and smiles, burying several fingers in her wet folds.

I think I know what they are up to, and I have an idea. I dash to the kitchen, my own dick solidly erect and my robe flapping pointlessly about. I retrieve my phone from the counter. I had been judiciously ignoring it, but now I have a use for it.

I return, and as I expected, so has he. The man has brought out a tripod and a ring light. He is setting up to record, and so will I. I shed my robe and tidy the area around my lounge chair. I let down my shoulder-length dark hair and prop my phone on a side table, setting it to record. I sit back down and narrate a brief intro, while stroking myself back to full erection. I look back through the glasses. He has his towel back on and they are retracing their steps. I admire her body in all her oily, full-frontal glory, as she sucks him and plays with herself while he plays with her gleaming tits.

I too am playing with myself, pacing my breathing to keep from blowing it. Just stroking base to head, twist some to the left and to the right. Roll my balls between my fingers, showing the camera how full my sack is. They play for a while. Her lavishing attention on every inch of him, and I think she's come at least once playing with herself.

Eventually they move the lounge chair a little and she kneels on it - face down, big beautiful ass up. They are both facing me now, so I have a good view of their facial expressions, but less of the actual penetration. I narrate the action as he slides his thick shaft up and down her smooth lips, entering her from behind. As he thrusts and she bucks back into him, I find it harder to pace my own stroking. I pause to show the bead of precum that has built up at the tip of my penis, and bring it to my mouth to taste dramatically. She is up on her elbows in doggy style, her big breasts swinging beneath her. And I think he might be teasing her asshole with his thumb. I can't take much more stimulation, and neither can he.

He pulls out and she scrambles to her knees in front of him. She laps at the tip as he strokes himself vigorously. I'm tempted to give them a standing ovation, but I am mindful of my own video. I suspect he's coming soon, all over her gorgeous full tits and waiting lips. I let loose myself, groaning deeply and spurting two good loads up the air and onto my chest and stomach, a few more globs appear at the tip and puddle at the base of my shaft.

I make a show of licking up the most of the mess. I figure it's only fair, given how much I love to see a lady swallow. And it makes clean up easier. As the first woman that ever sucked my cock told me, "See, no mess."

I sigh and lay back, contented. I look again with the glasses, and they are cleaning themselves up. I have to see if I can figure out who they are. At least they deserve to know how much I appreciated their performance, and I certainly would not mind co-starring in their next recording.

***

Even in the era of almost instant image sharing, I figure it will be a little while before they manage to post any teasers about this on their social media channels. So I take a nice cool shower and order a healthy breakfast with a lot of coconut milk and pineapple. I'm not worried that summing this morning might hurt my performance later, in fact, it just tends to prime my horniness pump.

I edit my own video and take care of some business, then after lunch I start looking. Big awards events and ceremonies usually come with their own hashtags, so it isn't hard to find a bunch of adult talent already posting. Then a quick skim of nominees reveals what I am looking for - Gloria and Miguel. I subscribe to her OnlyFans and my cock twitches at the closeups of her beautiful ass, boudoir shoots in lace and heels, threesomes with other buxom Latinas, juicy creampies, and messy facials. But no video from a Vegas rooftop. Yet.

Of course there is an automated welcome email and a menu of options including a cock rating. I never send an unsolicited dick pic, but this is a perfect way to introduce myself to this tantalizing MILF. I upload my video.

"Hola Mamacita. My name is David, and like King David, I enjoy looking at beautiful women on other rooftops. Here is a video of me stroking myself to a video you haven't even released yet. I believe you are in Vegas right now, and I hope you'll have a chance to at least watch this before your awards ceremony."

I walk out to the balcony and take a peek at the penthouse across the way. No one is outside. But it seems maybe there is movement inside. The windows are now in the shade, allowing a little better view into the windows.

I settle on to the chaise lounge with the opera glasses and my phone to see if my message prompts a response. A some minutes later "Gloria is typing..." My heart and dick skip a beat, a smile begins to form on my face in anticipation.

She replies, "Thank you my love. You have a wonderful thick cock and such a big cum for me. But what do you mean a video we haven't released yet?"

I reply, "I was fortunate enough to watch it live."

I stand and take a selfie with their hotel in the background and send it. A minute or two later the sliding door opens on their balcony and she emerges, phone in hand, elegant in a short but tasteful kimono. She is clearly looking at the picture to figure out my perspective. I wave, but surrounded by vegetation, it takes a moment or two for her to spy me.

She smiles, but wags a finger at me as if to say, "Naughty boy." Then she holds up a finger, "wait."

She reappears on her terrace with a pink toy in her hand, one I recognize from webcam streams. She messages me a link, along with a message: "You had your fun, now you get to make me cum. You can touch yourself, but you are not allowed to cum. You will save your milk for me until tomorrow."

"Yes Mistress," I reply, and open the link she sent me. It's going to be hard to see how her body responds, manipulate the app, AND have a hand free to pleasure myself. But I can think of a solution.

"May I record a voyeur's view of you from here so you can share our fun?" I ask.

"Yes, but hurry, Mama's horny..." she replies.

Fortunately I have a camera and tripod handy. Usually I use it for wildlife, but this is better than any bird.

I bring the camera and tripod from the living room, affix a telephoto lens, and hit record.

"Ok, and action" I message her, and open the app controlling the toy. I hit record, and zoom in. A little low buzz as she unties her kimono and sits down on a lounger. She runs the toy between her breasts, spreading the fabric so her nipples appear. She spreads her legs and shrugs out of the robe as she runs the toy over her outer lips. I adjust the camera to bring it into focus and set a zoom close enough to see details, but not so close to lose perspective.

Now the camera is set and I can watch her on the display screen, I pull out my dick from the loose cotton pants I've been wearing and begin to stroke him again. I bump the intensity up on the app as I oil up my shaft again. Gotta keep him moisturized in this heat.

I make slow pulses on the app as she's dragging the toy through her lips, deeper and deeper. She slides it in and pulls it out, I increase the intensity to match. Now she leaves it in and begins to play with her tits and strum her clit. I start leaving it at higher intensity for longer, then switch it off all together. She looks like she's getting closer. She's arching her back with longer "thrusts," and her toes are flaring and curling. I stroke myself slowly, occasionally letting go and letting it swing freely to keep from overstimulating. She grabs her phone and I gather she's watching my video again.

Now I'm running the app at higher intensity for longer, as she strokes at her mons pubis, culminating in a gushing squirt. She slaps her dripping pussy and brings her wet fingers to her mouth. She sucks them one by one. I let the toy come to a stop so she can enjoy the afterglow.

Miguel appears in the doorway, mostly dressed in dress pants and white shirt. He seems almost annoyed to see her still naked with a puddle of squirt on the concrete deck. She smiles sweetly at him and embraces him in a passionate kiss. He gestures inside, but she shows him her phone and the pink dongle protruding from her lower lips. He seems to respond, "that's nice, so what." Then she points at me.

I straighten up from the camera and wave. Pants at half-mast, penis proudly waving in the breeze.

He smiles, now he understands. He waves, but still urges her inside, swatting her naked bottom. He looks back at me and points to his watch, they have to go. I give him a thumbs up, "off you go, have fun." He makes the gestures for "call me" and shrugs.

I stop recording and take the card inside to my computer. I trim the ends of the video but more or less send it whole and wait.

About half an hour later, she replies with a selfie from inside a limo, dolled up in full make up and a glittery, if revealing, cocktail dress.

"Thank you for making me squirt my love. I might have to keep you around as a photographer too! Wish us luck, and keep your phone with you. Miguel and I may need to celebrate after the awards. I will want you to record me much closer this time. Don't forget, you aren't allowed cum until tomorrow."

"Yes, Mistress," I reply.

***

A little after midnight she messages me again.

"We won best premium social media duo and we're coming back with some other winners to celebrate! Be outside Temptations, the nightclub in our hotel in half an hour. Bring a good camera."

"I'll be there." I reply, and send back a selfie, making sure to highlight the shape of my ass in my tight but tailored dress pants.

She replies with a selfie baring plenty of leg and flashing one breast from her dress with its deep plunging neckline. She is framed on either side by two other gorgeous Latinas.

A short while later I am in the lobby of the hotel as they arrive, a whirlwind of tanned legs and gleaming smiles on both sides of Mike. He looks every part the rock star with his entourage of women. Gloria breaks free and comes over to size me up, looking me up and down like a piece of meat.

"Are you saving yourself for me?" She asks, arching an eyebrow at me.

"Yes ma'am."

She glares, "It's 'Yes mistress' to you, you naughty peeping Tom."

"Well actually, it's Peeping David..."

She steps forward abruptly into my personal space, grabbing my chin and pulling my head down to look her straight in the eyes.

"...but Tom is fine, Mistress."

She softens, turning my head right and left, digging her finely manicured fingernails in a little for effect. Then she smooths the fabric of my shirt across by shoulders and chest, and examines the small camera bag and compact mirrorless dSLR camera I have slung across my body. She hooks a finger into a belt loop of my pants at the hip, and rotates me half a turn to look me up and down. She leans in close, "You'll do fine for tonight. You are at least as good as I'd hoped you look up close." She lets go and gestures for me to join the group.

"Steff..." she indicates the woman on Miguel's right arm, a beautiful Latina with long dark hair, sweet doe eyes, and perhaps an Indian complexion. "...and Natty." Indicating the shorter minx on the left with dirty blonde hair and a pear-shaped bottom that belongs in a produce catalog of perfect proportions. "But," she turns on her heel abruptly, "you don't speak to them tonight. Only to me."

"This is David," she addresses the three of them, "the peeping Tom I was telling you about. I hope he's as good with his camera up close as he is shooting a load from a distance. Now, let's go ladies."

Gloria begins to lead her entourage into the club. The women whisper something to each other and Natty appears to blush a little. I suspect Gloria has already shared my video with them.

"So David, how do you taste?" Natty asks, with a bit of a giggle.

"A little sweet, a little salty..." I reply with a wink.

Gloria turns and glares at me.

"Sorry, mistress," I bow my head and fall in line behind them.

Steff is playing with the hem of her short dress, so I extract my camera with a small, fixed 50mm lens. I take a few test shots to get the exposure right, and take a few surreptitious snapshots below waist level. She hears the shutter and pulls the dress even higher and side to side, flashing her whole bottom. Several are blurry, but one captures a great flourish of fabric, a bare cheek and a half, Steff giving me a cheeky look over her shoulder, and no sign of underwear anywhere.

We are seated at a corner booth, Miguel in the middle, Steff and Natty on one side, Gloria and myself on the other. They take typical club selfies with their phones and ask me to take a group photo of them. But after a round of drinks everyone is getting a little more handsy and adventurous.

Miguel has his hand buried between Natty's legs and she seems to be getting very worked up. Steff is making out with Natty and playing with the young woman's firm tits, occasionally flashing them to the club and passers-by. Gloria passes something from her purse to Miguel and insists I start taking pictures under the table, which I do. I try my best to get all angles, but a lot of it is shooting blindly. I try some with the flash, the pulsing lights of the club providing plenty of cover.

Gloria leans close to me and wants to see what I am getting on my camera. I scroll through the photos, and am pleasantly surprised by the lighting balance. Natty's legs are spread wide under the table, no panties and the item that Gloria passed to Miguel was apparently a jeweled anal plug, now inserted in her puckered dark hole while Miguel and Steff tease her bald, wet pussy.

I feel Gloria's hand on my leg, and she quickly finds the outline of my shaft. She breathes and teases my ear with her tongue as we review the photos. She unbuckles my belt and slips her hand inside my trousers as I see on the screen that Natty has Miguel's cock out of his pants and is stroking him. Gloria strokes and teases me, but she's in no hurry to get me off.

The club staff bring us our next round of drinks and I think they must be used to this naughty behavior. They pull a privacy curtain around the entrance, and next thing I see is Natty on all fours on the bench, sucking Miguel while Steff buries her face in Natty's shapely bottom.

Gloria is playing with my balls, then suddenly digs in her nails, making me shudder. She whispers in my ear, "Get up and get more pictures, Peeping Tom..."

"Yes, Mistress," I oblige, straightening my belt and repositioning my uncomfortably stiff member. I snap upskirts and pussy licking, and even nearly get under the table to capture Natty's blowjob.

Then Gloria spreads her legs and beckons me back over to sit next to her. She draws my hand between her smooth thighs and I tease and play with her slippery pussy lips. Tracing back and forth over the surface, delving deeper then tracing her clit. She slips her hand inside my pants again and strokes me just enough to encourage me to keep going, but not enough to cum.