High in the Sky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She thinks for a moment.

"Is it in public?"

I chuckle, yesterday I found videos of her squirting on a public bus, sucking Miguel off in a tram, in an orgy on a yacht, and fucking in an "Uber" with a friend, so I know she's not shy.

"Not exactly. You can see everyone, but they won't really be able to see you. Except maybe for the people 'driving.'" I add air quotes to the word "driving" which clearly puzzles everyone.

"So it's a limo?"

"Nope."

"It's a bus?"

"I know how she likes buses, but no."

"It's an Uber or a taxi?"

"Been there, done that. But no."

Natty lights up, "It's boat, that's why you said 'driving' like that!"

"She's also done that, and this is something new as far as I know. So no, but you are getting closer in that it's not a terrestrial vehicle."

Steff arches an eyebrow at me, completely puzzled, "If it's not terrestrial, then it's...extraterrestrial?"

I laugh and roll towards Gloria, my arms and fingers outstretched, "Yes, I'm an alien and I'm going to take you up in my saucer and probe you!"

She swats me away, laughing.

I flop back on the bed, and lay my head in Steff's lap. "No, not extraterrestrial, but you all are getting warmer."

"A plane, then?" Gloria asks.

"That," I smile, "I can neither confirm nor deny. Just be ready to go at 2 pm. Underwear is optional. You just have to pick who is your plus one"

Gloria takes a firm hold on my nuts, "And just who were you going to go with since you seem have all this planned out?" She gives my testicles a squeeze, "We only met you last night, and most of the time you've been naked, and tied up or asleep."

I give her a sly smile. "I didn't know, I figured 24 hours in Vegas was enough time to find someone to go with."

She regards me skeptically, then gives my sack a tug. "Come with me, I need someone to wash my back."

She is all business in the large, walk-in shower, but she generously scrubs me head to toe. I stay hard, but she ignores my erection except for a cursory scrub. I'm pleasantly surprised that my clothes have been cleaned and pressed, someone must have put them out for the hotel last night. Before we part ways for the morning, we discuss dress code and I sign a film release so we can use any future recordings we make. But she doesn't tell me who she is bringing.

At 1:15, I return to the hotel wearing a tailored white dress shirt and dark slacks. Miguel and Gloria are waiting in the lobby. He is wearing a sharp black suit, and she is wearing a tastefully short red dress with black strappy heels. "Good," I think to myself, "I love an MMF."

As we climb into a black SUV that I have arranged, I am pleased to see Gloria took "underwear optional" seriously. Even better, as the hem of her dress rides up her fulsome cheeks, I spy a sparky red gem heart in her ass. Heels, a buttplug, and no panties, this woman is incredible.

She sits between us, stroking our legs casually in the short ride to our destination. Before it becomes too obvious where we are going, I take a blindfold from my back pocket.

"My turn," I whisper in her ear as I pull it over her eyes.

In a minute or two it becomes evident we are nearing private airfields. Rows of private jet and sightseeing helicopters shimmer in the sun. I lightly stoke her knee and whisper in her ear. "I like your panties, do they match your bra?"

She smiles slyly, "You'll see." She slides her hand deeper into my lap, tracing the outline of my manhood. "What about you?"

I chuckle, "When wearing a kilt, maybe. Suit pants, not so much. Don't worry..." I brush her cheek, "You can get me out of them soon enough."

The SUV makes a turn into a parking lot and past a small hangar. A white twin-engine propeller plane with a red stripe sits on the tarmac at the end of a short red carpet. The SUV comes to a stop and we help Gloria out of the car to stand on the red carpet. I gesture to Miguel that he can remove the blindfold, as a flight attendant approaches with a tray of champagne flutes.

She takes a moment to take in the scene, and a broad grin spreads across her face. "This looks amazing Love! Just perfect." Then she pauses, then whispers, "do they know what we want to do?"

I nod, "Yes, it's kind of the point. You even get a certificate that you are a full-fledged member of the 'Mile High Club.'"

She bites her lip and gives me a big hug and a kiss, popping her leg up at the end like a movie star. A mustachioed pilot appears in the stairway of the plane.

"If you are ready, we have you cleared for a 2 pm take off and 90 minutes flight time over and around Las Vegas at an elevation of 5,280 feet, one mile AGL."

We down our glasses and Gloria take me on one arm, with Miguel on the other, her entourage.

The pilot gives us a quick safety briefing. We have to stay buckled in our seats until we reach our cruising altitude, then we can make use of the plush red cushions and couches while the pilots are sequestered behind closed cockpit doors with noise cancelling headphones.

We refresh our glasses, and as we taxi for take off, Gloria whispers in my ear, "This is amazing Amor. I've been bossing you around for fun, but now you can take the lead. You can have me anyway you want, just be sure to give me your milk to taste at the end. I want the most amazing facials from both of you."

"You can start by taking out my cock." I tell her, raising the armrest between us. "My seatbelt has to stay buckled on takeoff, they didn't say anything about my pants."

She unzips my fly and fishes out my thickening shaft. Miguel helps free her large breasts from the confines of her dress and slides his hand between her thighs. She slides her ass towards him and spreads her legs into his lap as she leans over into my lap to take me in her mouth.

I sip my drink with my right hand and tease her left breast with my other hand, enjoying watching Miguel spread her lips and warm up her slippery cunt. As she lubes up my manhood with her saliva I put down my glass and wrap my fingers in her hair. I pull her all the way down my length and making her gag just as she did to me with her strap on.

Letting her up to catch her breath, I pull her close to my face, "Payback is...delicious, isn't it?"

She nods meekly, "Yes."

I slap her face gently but decisively, "Yes what, slut?"

"Yes...sir?"

"That's right," I push her head back into my lap and slap her lips with my dick to make my point. "You address me as sir, *slap* every *slap* single *slap* time. Now suck my balls."

"Yes, sir" she replies, shuddering from Miguel's attention on her pussy.

The pilot comes on the speaker and tells us we are now free to "move about the cabin," and we have 80 minutes of flight time to enjoy ourselves.

I reach down and unbuckle Gloria's belt, "Stand up."

She extricates herself from our laps, and stands, straightening the hem of her dress, her bare breasts on proud display.

"That's a nice dress," I tell her, "but loose it, and show us that gem between your cheeks."

She starts to sway and put on a striptease, sliding the dress seductively down her shapely ass while Miguel and I lower our pants further and stroke ourselves.

I summon her with my fingers and she saunters over and looms over me, her tits swaying in the gentle rocking of the plane.

"On your knees and suck your husband's cock while I watch and decide how you can please me next."

My dick is still wet from her sloppy, gagging blowjob, but I add some oil from a small vial to keep my shaft slick and glistening as she kneels before her husband in nothing but heels and proceed to take him in her mouth. I stroke slowly and appreciatively, but we don't have forever.

I push my pants the rest of the way off and stand up to unbutton my shirt. Then I join her, kneeling down naked beside her on the cushioned floor. I caress her dangling breasts and stroke her large but firm bottom. She is starting to gag on his thick dick as well.

I caress her bottom, then give it a firm slap when she comes up for air. "Put his cock back in your mouth," I order, giving the other cheek a smack. This goes on for a couple more rounds, spanking her ass until it glows pink every time she takes a breath or a break from swallowing his meat.

I don't want to wait any longer, I have to get my dick wet soon. I move behind her, admiring the gem stuffed in her asshole. I lick her slit from the mons pubis to the perineum, delighting in her musky sweetness, she is already so wet from the blowjobs she's giving and the fingering she's received.

I slide my thumb in to tease her clit while reaching forward with a hand to play with her swaying breasts. I probe the deep wet opening of her pussy with my tongue while she grinds back against my face. I coat my fingers in her wetness and make sure my shaft is fully lubricated, then rise up to line up my cock up with her pink lips. I tease her folds, sliding my fat head just along the surface.

She pushes back towards me and I spank her, admiring the ripple of the slap in her flesh. "Wait." I pull at the plug, admiring how it stretches her tight ring around the shiny bulb, but I am going to leave it in. I want to feel her filled in every hole.

I position myself at the entrance, wrap my hands around her hips, and pull myself smoothly into her dark tunnel of love until my balls are dangling just above her clit.

I give her a moment to accommodate my girth, then I start to rock in and out, slowly at first, like a steam train setting off from the station. Her pussy is dripping wet and the sloppy, slurping sound of her pussy around my phallus is as delightful as the sound of her cheeks slapping against my skin.

She starts to moan, pushing her ass back into me with each collision of our bodies. Miguel continues to hold her head, fondling her hair and caressing her cheeks as she sucks him and slides her hand up and down the length of his manhood. The pace of her strokes is quickening and he drops his hands to the seat, closing his eyes and gripping the cushion as he bucks his hips upwards into her mouth.

I'm worried he'll come to soon at the pace she's wanking him. I take a handful of her hair and pull myself close to her ear in a particularly deep thrust, pausing deep inside her wetness and I'm hunched over her like a beast in heat.

I whisper in her ear, "Slow down woman. We all come together on that beautiful face of yours, and I'm not done with this magnificent pussy of yours."

She nods, gripping him tightly and flicking her tongue around his head, rolling his foreskin back and forth with her fingers, but slowing the pace considerably.

I slowly resume deep, deliberate penetrations, grinding and gyrating my hips to slide against every angle inside her. I reach underneath to play with her great swinging bosom, circling and pinching her wide nipples.

"Miguel, can you put your phone in selfie mode and turn the screen towards us? I'd love to see your POV as I'm plowing your amazing wife."

He nods and shortly hands the phone to her to hold as I quicken my pace from behind. We already have several wide angle GoPros running from before takeoff, but close ups are even better. He tosses me a handheld GoPro on a handle. "I want to see your POV too, she's got that plug in her ass."

He leans back and puts one arm behind his head, a king, perfectly at ease and being sucked off by his voluptuous wife. He holds her head with his other hand, pulling her mouth deeper down his shaft and guiding her to lick his balls as I impale her from behind.

"Que rico," she moans as I continue to quicken the pace and she twists and grinds on my rod. I can see in the selfie screen that she's closing her eyes and I can feel the fingers of her left hand flicking at her clit and strumming the spread lips of her pussy.

Her breathing is getting more ragged and Miguel is pulling her head deep into his lap. I reach the camera around behind me, shooting through and beneath my legs, hopefully capturing my swinging balls slapping against her cunt and my manhood plunging deep into her concha.

"Que rico," she breathes out in a groan, "Oh fuck, fuck, fuck me!"

I hold one hip with my free hand, like a bull rider on a bucking steer. Her thighs quiver and her ass shakes, a warm flood of wetness splashes around my cock as she squirts and cries out.

It was all I could do to keep from exploding myself with the rush of fluids and the clenching of her body around my verga.

"Did you get that!?" Miguel asks.

The little GoPro doesn't have a screen, but I pat Gloria's bottom like a cowboy reassuring his horse as I bring the camera around to examine it. The body and lens of the camera have a spray of droplets across them.

"Oh yes," I wink, and decide now is a good time to change positions. But first, we examine the aftermath. I bring the camera close to my cock, which is still buried in her wetness and probing gently. I extract my penis and slap my shaft against her cheeks, then bring the camera close to her open lips as they close. I pass the camera beneath her body to get a view of her dangling bosom, then pan the lens to her face.

"Amor, look what you did to this camera," I tell her. "Look at those drops, I think they are yours." She smiles, takes the camera, and licks the droplets off and shows her tongue to the camera, before burying her head on Mike's lap and stroking his cock against her face.

That's a perfect point to pause that moment, so I clean the rest of the camera off with my discarded shirt. I invite her to come sit on a couch by the window, one with a view of the city skyline in the background. She sits nude on the couch, spreads her legs, and plays contentedly with her pussy while I get some closeups. I check that the handheld camera is still running, and wedge it between the cushions of the couch to continue to record.

I retrieve my dSLR camera and take some stills, and invite Mike to stand next to her on the couch, feeding her his shaft while the Stratosphere Tower penetrates the skyline out the window behind them. I get on my knees to capture some great views of her plugged asshole and fellatio from the floor looking up, then I help myself to lap at her freshly stretched pussy.

Mike takes the camera and I lap at her folds while Miguel takes pictures of us. She takes ahold of my long hair and grinds my face into to her pubic bone, and I can hear the shutter of the camera clicking away. I love the feel of her heels on my shoulders as I reach up to play with her tits.

Soon I hear her gagging again and she pulls me by my hair up to her chest. I crawl up her heaving body and as I reach the spot between her breasts she takes his shaft out of her mouth for a moment and almost growls at me, "Fuck me until you cum you dirty, naughty boy. Give it to me all over my face...

I raise myself up from my knees and slide my cock back into her hungry hole. She wraps her legs around me and her heels feel like spurs on my bottom.

Miguel takes a pause to photograph us, stroking himself as I piledrive my shaft between his wife's legs and grope at her ass and the back of the couch for a place to hold onto in the whirlwind of lust. After a capturing us from all angles, Miguel taps me on the shoulder and points to the handheld GoPro still wedged in the seat cushions. "When you ready to cum, grab that so we get the moneyshot." I nod, breathing heavy with exertion, I won't last much longer.

He resumes his standing position above her, and she strokes and sucks at him as I build to a crescendo. She is moaning, "Que rico, que rico..." pulling me into her with her legs at every stroke.

Finally I know I'm nearly there, so I scramble to my feet, grabbing my dick and the handheld camera together. Miguel and I both start wanking our shafts in urgent fervor to coat her face in our thick loads. She fondles our balls and laps at both shafts and the heads of our cocks as we pump our rods to climax over her waiting face.

"Fuck," I exhale, "I'm there..." She opens her mouth and rubs the underside of my fleshy head against her wide, wet tongue and I lose it. Three big pulses of pent-up semen explode on her lips, nose, and a few spots even each her forehead. She takes my manhood in her hand to milk the remaining load and Miguel grunts deeply, followed by an equal amount of thick white cum across her cheeks, lips, and closed eyelids. She is a perfectly glazed sculpture of erotic feminine lust.

She milks us both for a minute, before wiping away the globs closest to her eyes and licking her fingers with gusto while Miguel and I both snap some additional photos of our work. We both help her to her feet and all relax into a cuddle pile of naked flesh by the window.

In the warm afterglow of orgasm we admire the late afternoon light over the city, casually stroking sensitive body parts and making out. I could not have asked for a better initiation into the Mile High Club, and I doubt this is the last I'll be seeing of this kinky couple.