High in the Sky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shortly her breathing becomes ragged and she begins gripping my penis with a tighter and tighter grip. Miguel recognizes her state and leans in to help. Kissing at her neck and groping her majestic breasts. Soon her legs clamp tightly on my hand and she squeezes my dick as if her life depends on it. I see her thighs quiver and her eyes roll back as she lets out a moan of satisfaction.

***

Soon after we settle up at the club and leave to go up to their penthouse where I first saw them. Somehow their penthouse view is even better than mine, so I make a mental note for my next trip. Besides, I hope to have some good memories to associate with this suite by morning.

Natty and Steff cheerfully pull Miguel to the kitchen, chatting away and preparing new drinks. Meanwhile, Gloria starts circling me like a lioness. "Give me your camera," she orders. I hand it over.

She circles around me slowly, her heels clicking prominently on the polished floors. She scrolls though my photos and appears stern but mostly satisfied.

"Someone is missing from these photos," she remarks. She shows me the screen, it is the last in the series from only a few minutes ago entering the suite. "You," she pokes a pointed but pointed pink and white nail into my chest, "are nowhere to found..."

"Well...," I begin, about to point out that I did manage to capture my own reflection in a mirror in the photo she just showed me...

"Silence!" She snaps and stamps her foot, grabbing everyone's attention. Natty and Steff make their way over curiously, while Miguel hangs back by the bar to watch. Gloria whispers something to the other women and they exchange excited looks, hurrying away to the bedroom.

She plays with the camera a bit, then starts to size me up and take a few photos of me. I am suddenly very self conscious about my hands and posture. Do I pose? Do I smile?

She solves that problem with an order.

"Strip!" She commands.

I unbutton my shirt, baring my hairy chest. She stops me, positioning my body for a few photos that please her. Now Natty and Steff have returned, hiding a few items behind their backs.

Gloria pulls my shirt off my shoulders down to my waist and takes a few more photos in that pose before ordering me to discard it.

"Shoes next, bend at the waist," she orders.

I bend over to undo my shoes. Predictably she starts from behind me to capture my derrière sticking up in the air, but she circles around the front as I remove my shoes. I have pretty good balance, so I imagine a few of them look like freestyle yoga poses. Barefoot now in trousers only, I slowly stand up.

She roughly slaps something over my shoulder and it stings my right nipple: it is a leather flogger. She speaks right into my ear,"Next, you'll take your pants and shorts off together, assuming you are wearing any. Show me your ass, slowly. Your safe word is 'Pineapple.' Got it?"

I nod.

She swings the flogger over my left shoulder, stinging my left pectorals. "Did I say you could stop calling me Mistress?"

I decide to be a brat for a moment. "You didn't ask me to start, I just did that on my own."

The flogger slides off my shoulder and lands squarely between my shoulder blades with an impressive, "THWACK!"

I wince and straighten up. "Yes Mistress, understood."

"What is your safe word?" She asks.

"Pineapple, Mistress."

"Do you need it now?"

"No, Mistress."

"Good," she demures and passes the flogger to Steff. "Natty, unzip his pants," she directs, "but stay standing."

I am barefoot and Natty is in dangerously high heels, but I am still looking down at her as she unbuttons my pants and lowers my fly. She stares at me fiercely as she squeezes and sizes up my stiffening member in with her hand. I remember the instruction, and begin to slide my pants down off my ass. I look like a male version of the Coppertone girl, down to the stark tanline -- national parks tend to frown on bottomless hiking.

We spend a few more minutes photographing the removal of my pants and slow reveal of my package, with occasional whacks from the flogger for bratty responses. She's focusing on strong women stripping a man of his clothes, not just the stereotype of a woman that can't wait to get on her knees. Plenty of time for the latter, though - I hope.

Eventually, I am naked and semi-hard, my pants bunched around my ankles. But every time I start to get engorged, Steff brings the flogger down hard on my cheeks or my abs. I suspect they are getting red from the attention. I wonder what this looks like from my penthouse where my voyuerism began.

I regret not setting up a camera to record from my building, but I am drawn back to the present by a pair of hands wrapping around me from behind. They trace lines up and down my chest, and a strip of fabric brushes my cock. I feel big, firm breasts press into my back and I expect the flogger may come down on my dick since my buttocks are protected, but I let my thick shaft swell up anyway and stand erect.

The fabric is a blindfold that they now fix over my eyes.

***

I feel hands wrapping restraints around my wrists and I am led by the hand toward what I think I recall is the bedroom. My pants are still around my ankles, so the best I can manage is a shuffle. My trousers are nearly as good as leg irons at restricting motion.

They sit me down on the edge of a bed, remove my pants, and fasten cuffs around my ankles too. Occasionally I feel a hand brush close to my groin, a lock of hair tickles my shaft, or a firm breast presses into my skin, but now they are less strict about swatting down my erection.

They debate rapidly in Spanish about different ways to take advantage of me. I wish in part that I could understand better, but the complete mystery adds to the excitement.

They guide me on all fours to the head of what must be a very large bed, and they sit me down, naked and crosslegged with my back to a leather headboard. I hear buckles and straps being tied and arranged, and soon both my arms are stretched out and fastened to the headboard, but thankfully at shoulder level so they won't go too numb.

There is some debate about what to do with my legs, but they settle on clipping the ankle cuffs together and running ropes around each knee to make certain I stay centered in the bed. I am securely fixed in a naked, quasi-half-lotus position with outstretched arms - my fully erect shaft aching for attention.

Natty and Steff finally remove the blindfold. They are effectively naked, except for some strappy leather BSDM gear that frames their breasts and bottoms instead of concealing them. Miguel is also naked in a chair off to the side and Gloria is standing, leaning over him and gently stroking his firm erection as he nuzzles her voluptuous breasts.

She gives him a few final quick strokes and comes back into the light toward us on the bed, she is barefoot and sporting a very large, glossy black strap-on dildo. She picks up the flogger and steps up on the bed, walking right up to me and bringing the massive dong within inches of my face.

"You will get to watch," she announces, "and we may touch you from time to time if we so desire. But you do not get to touch yourself."

She slaps both of my restrained hands lightly with the flogger for emphasis. "And you do not cum without my permission. Do you understand?"

"Yes," I shrug, making defiant eye contact.

She brings the flogger down hard on my inner thigh, making me gasp.

"Yes, what?" She demands.

I sit up straight and try to flex my cock, "Yes, Mistress."

"That's better" she says, brushing my face with the leather straps of the flogger. "You may kiss my scepter, get it ready for my first conquest."

She presses the large toy to my lips as she continues to drag the flogger around my face like the brushes at an automatic carwash. I feel hands on my thighs as Natty and Steff join in licking at the base of the dildo. But the tip is up to me.

I open my mouth and run my tongue around the head of the big rod to wet it. She leans her hips forward and only a few inches in it has taken up most of the volume of my mouth. I hope she isn't planning on using this on me. A soft hand wraps around my own shaft and lightly squeezes, encouraging me to accommodate this artificial phallus.

She starts to rock back and forth, and as we wet the toy it makes it a few centimeters deeper into my mouth. I don't think I'm going to manage to deep throat this, but I'm going to try. I feel Natty and Steff's cheeks brush mine, and someone is keeping a firm hold on my cock, occasionally lightly scratching with fingernails to tease and excite me.

Keeping my mouth stretched open so long is starting to cause saliva to drip from my mouth. Conveniently, this drops onto my dick, lubricating it for the handjob I am receiving.

Gloria lifts up the strap on and orders us to suck on the balls. We do and my tongue brushes with the other ladies and we pause for a kiss. Steff lingers longer and the hand on my cock seems to react more to this kiss than Natty, so I deduce the hand is hers.

Gloria takes ahold of my head and pulls my mouth down the shaft as far as my throat will allow and holds it until I start to struggle and splutter for air.

As she releases me and I catch my breath, she swings her big black cock back and forth like a pendulum. "So which of these lovely ladies should I fuck first?"

I am enjoying what I've concluded is Steff's stroking, so after taking a moment to admire both ladies, I indicate Natty.

She lays the flogger on my shoulder, "Is that because you just want to keep getting a handjob? You aren't getting off that easy. I will take Natty with my big cock, but Miguel gets to fuck Steff while you watch. And Steff," she swats her shoulder with the flogger, "hands off his cock until I say otherwise."

Steff pouts and gives my penis a squeeze, but backs away obediently, raising her shapely ass for Miguel to approach from behind.

Miguel strolls up to the side of the bed, casually stroking his big cock. He gives Steff a smack on the bottom and strokes her round cheeks approvingly. He traces the curve of her spine as she waits on all fours, and he stands beside her head, offering her his dick. She welcomes him into her mouth, but she keeps looking at me as my lonely dick pulses in frustration.

Natty also gets on all fours as Gloria adds lube to the strap-on and teases the diminutive dirty blonde's pussy. I can hear how aroused she is from the sloppy wet sounds of Gloria's fingering. Gloria lines up the big toy and Natty bites her lip while making intense eye contact with me. She grips the sheets as Gloria starts to rock gently in and out, pulling on her hips in a classic doggy-style fuck.

As they start to settle into a rhythm, Gloria slaps Natty's ass and reaches over to finger Steff's empty wet pussy. Steff is still occupied sucking on Miguel's fat cock, while my own unattended cock stands at attention.

Soon Miguel takes his place beside his wife and begins to bang Steff from behind. Both women on the receiving end are down on their elbows, shapely asses in the air getting slapped and fucked, while their full breasts swing like pendulums underneath. How I would love to be underneath one of them right now.

In time, both Steff and Natty are nearing a climax, obvious from their delightful cries and moans. Miguel and Gloria hold hands for a minute as they both thrust together into their women. Steff manages to get ahold of my leg as she cums, digging her nails into my calf as she quivers and collapses on her stomach looking flushed and satisfied. Within a minute, Natty is on the edge too, slamming her ass back into the strap-on. She lets out an explosive gasp, and even though I am out of the splash zone, its evident she squirts all over Gloria and her big black cock.

Miguel hasn't cum yet, so he takes a walk to cool down and clean up. But Gloria has job for me.

She stands on the bed again and brings the strap-on to my mouth for cleanup. I smell Natty's pussy on it and I give a good lick from balls to tip. It is hard to get to get a hold of it as Gloria keeps swinging it around, alternately slapping me in the face with it and sometimes nearly poking me in the eye with it.

Natty is basking the glow of her squirt and lazily playing with herself, but Steff is amused and comes to help me out. She grasps the base of the shaft and guides in into my mouth, while reaching between Gloria's legs to play with her pretty pussy. I can hear how wet our dominatrix is, so I need to find a way to get a taste, despite my restraints.

Steff presents the toy to me from all different angles to lick and Gloria enjoys holding my head and thrusting the toy into my mouth. As they present me with the balls of the toy to lick, I twist my head to the side and go for a lick at her lips protruding through the straps at the bottom of the harness. I can't really reach with the restraints, but she can tell what I want.

She grabs my chin and lifts my face to look up at her as she looms over me. "Are you trying to get a taste of my pussy?" She demands.

"Yes, Mistress, please!" I implore.

She smiles and straightens up. "Good. Steff, you can play with him a little, but do NOT let him cum."

Gloria unstraps the harness as Steff lays down in from of my aching shaft. She teases my head with her tongue and running her fingers around the tip, and takes little nips and licks at my rod. She spits on it and takes a few strokes, before startling me with her nails again.

Gloria returns, and stepping over Steff, she presents her lips to my face, this time without the artificial cock in the way.

I look up and make direct eye contact as I bury my nose and mouth in her bare pussy. She sighs and puts both her hands on the wall the brace herself as she begins to grind her hips into my face. Steff picks up the pace and starts to choke and spit on my cock. She strokes me with more abandon and begins to suck with a vigor that threatens to take me over the top.

I concentrate on Gloria's cunt, lapping at the full length of her folds and circling the swelling nub of her clitoris. She pulls on my head and squeezes my face with her smooth thighs. But just when I thought I might lose control and blow my load in Steff's mouth, I suddenly feel teeth around the head of my cock and I tense against all the restraints.

I can't see Steff, but I hear her giggling, muffled though by my fat head in her mouth. She lightly rakes the upper part of my shaft with her teeth, which is stimulating but frightening.

Miguel has returned and has turned his attention to Natty. He is laying beside her, sliding his cock between her legs, but not actively fucking her. Steff is keeping me right on the edge, alternating between vigorous sucking and unexpected pain.

Gloria is enjoying my intermittent gasps, and of course my tongue lashing on her pussy. She turns around and backs her ass into my face. I wish my hands were free to slap her magnificent cheeks, but the best I can do is lap at her wet lips. She grinds her cunt against my face so hard my nose hurts. She slides her fingers between her legs to strum at her clit and bring her over the edge. She bucks and groans into my face, her juices flowing liberally. I can barely breathe, but if she suffocates me with her ass, I'll die a happy man.

It only takes a minutes or two in this position to set her off, and she sprays me with a shower of squirt. Naked and drenched in her wetness almost makes up for the lack of release for my lonely cock. She kindly turns to me and strokes my wet cheek. "Its been a while in this position, what do you say we take a rest?"

I nod, "Yes please."

She smacks my cheek," That's not how you speak to me..."

"Yes, Mistress" I correct myself.

"That's better," she says, and kisses me long and hard on the mouth, our tongues dancing around.

We take a break for a while and they release me from my bonds. I make myself a mojito, and next thing I know, everyone wants one, so I play bartender a while.

About 1 am, Gloria slips in behind me and pulls the blindfold back over my eyes. They released me from rope anchors on the bed, but they never took off the wrist and ankle cuffs. She leads me by the hand back to the bedroom, but this time they want me flat on my back in the middle of the bed.

I am a little buzzed from the rum, so I am feeling very fine. They clip me in to the bed, spreadeagled and completely helpless. Gloria takes off my blindfold and strokes my cheek. "You don't have to wait too much longer my love," she tells me. I am going to suck you dry in a 69, while my husband fucks my ass right in front of your face. Are you OK with that?"

"He can come on MY face as long as you let me come soon Mistress," I implore.

She laughs devilishly, patting my cheek. "One more thing", I want you wear this." She holds up a pink bulb with a long tail. I recognize it as the remote controlled vibrator that many webcam stars use. I've never taken one in my ass, but I'm happy to try anything once.

"Its only fair," I tell her, "given how many times I've buzzed one of those in someone else's bottom."

Gloria hands the toy to Natty to lube up, and I feel several hands pulling at my cock, tugging at my balls, and a finger teasing my anus. Then a mild vibration sends shudders up my spine as my bottom makes room to accommodate the toy.

Gloria straddles my chest, pushing her magnificent bottom onto my face again. I lick at her folds again as Miguel climbs onto the bed. His thick, uncircumcised cock is right in front of my face, but I don't mind. In fact, I'm very excited to see him press his hard shaft against her asshole. I've never had such a close up perspective on anal sex, and it is amazing. Her dark hole relaxes and accepts the head of his cock, and I feel a deep vibration in my own bottom from the toy.

I also feel Gloria's wet mouth on my cock and her hand vigorously stroking me as Miguel buttfucks her - his balls almost touching my nose. I can't reach anywhere or do anything by lick at her pussy, but I am in heaven. I hear her groaning, I feel her big tits on my stomach, and her mouth and tongue are about to make me explode, but I had better still ask permission.

"Mghmess, mrr ah mmeezze gggm?"

Her pussy muffles my entire request, so she raises her bottom a little to allow me to speak.

"Mistress, may I PLEASE cum?"

"Where do you want to cum?" She asks.

"In your mouth please, Mistress. Please let me fill your mouth," I beg.

Miguel has increased the pace of his thrusts and I sense we're all about to explode.

She grips me extra tight and tells me, "You may cum in my mouth, but only after Miguel."

The vibration from the toy in my bottom is hitting its climax, and I can't stand it much longer, but thankfully I hear Miguel groan and I see his balls convulse. Their groans, combined with my own stimulation, puts me over the top. I moan into her pussy as I start to spurt white, hot cum into her mouth. She's milking me for every drop, and I couldn't be happier.

The rest of the night winds down into a cuddle pile of breasts and bottoms. Occasionally moans emerge again as hands or tongues find sensitive body parts. I return the oral favors to Steff, while Natty sucks and strokes me under Gloria's watchful eye.

After nodding off I wake up to the warmth of the sun on my face and something warmer on my morning wood, and wet. It is Steff who is watching me now, and Gloria is my sexy alarm clock. She lazily rolls my balls between her fingers, and licks my shaft from base to tip, taking her time.

"So," she asks, running her finger around the head of cock and teasing out a string of pre-cum, "what's your plan for today. I want to do something risky and sexy. I want you to give me a facial somewhere wild."

"You are in luck," I reply. "I already had something set up, just didn't know who it would be with. There's room for three, who is your plus one?"