All Comments on 'High Life: Alice Makes a Change Pt. 05'

by oneagainst

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
JAFCritic3JAFCritic3about 1 year ago

I loved this chapter! I still cannot help but wonder what happened in the beginning of the story when they were both drugged. Did Jodie question both of them and learn what kinks they’ve been hiding from themselves and each other? That might go a long way to explaining how Jodie is able to get Alice to play along. I keep thinking that if james were on his own, he could walk away from this situation without looking back. Sure he would get some public shaming but he would be able to deal with it. Jodie’s kink seems to be in the bending of people to her will. So if she can find an opening, she goes for it. I’m interested if there’s any one who has turned the tables on her and what happened whether it failed or was successful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love this chapter. I hope that Phoebe arranges another meeting, of course Alice needs to look up more info on being a dominatrix. Glad to see Fee coming be=ack, what I am waiting on is for someone to also use Alice, maybe a tonging from her.

Pappasleaze!

waynejeffrieswaynejeffriesabout 1 year ago

You never fail to perform. This is another example of your genius and development. Thank you

MormonJackMormonJackabout 1 year ago

Oustanding! Love the story! 5 stars and a huge thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroneagainst@oneagainst
At last we begin, and from the smallest of things: a mistake. Cassie asked for the free will to make her own choice at the end of Wonderland, but she did something unexpected. Instead of keeping free will for herself, she gave it to her nemesis, Lily. Now Lily is free to wand...