All Comments on 'High Life: Alice Makes a Change Pt. 07'

by oneagainst

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 1 year ago

There is absolutely no way either of them would tolerate this blackmail for long.

This is the US of Fucking A where there are more guns than people and you can’t even knock on someone’s door without wearing body armor and you want us to believe these two morons would meekly acquiesce to blackmail, assault, abuse, humiliation and possible torture to protect their….what exactly?

Hulk Hogan made a sex take with his wife. It was consensual but it was stolen and released by Gawker. By the time the lawsuit ended, Hogan sued Gawker into bankruptcy and that was for a legally made sex tape. But somehow these two are to afraid of everyone knowing they have sex? Sue the hell out of whatever the fuck her name is and all her friends and call it a day.

Nasty56Nasty56about 1 year ago

At this point why don’t they just go public and tell the world the name of their oppressors the videos they made etc….they would get people’s sympathy out of it!!

MormonJackMormonJackabout 1 year ago

Wow... very dark. Not surprising and I've been wondering when Jodie is going to be selling Alice's services as well.

I agree with others: let it all be exposed. Can't be worse than the life they are currently living, and it evens the playing field (some) to get back at Jodie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

this has been a great fictitious story, any resemblance to real life hopefully is asurbed. I love the way Willow is being controlled and likes it. I wish it had been Alice that was cleaning James after each Lady, I also would like her to have to clean them as well. Now that she has her shield maybe a plug as well, and she has to call and ask Willow for permission to pull it out for bodily functions. Alice needs more controlling and have her answer to willow would add humiliation to her, as well denying James another one of her holes. I am not usually into tats but a tram stamp that clearly says "Jodies Property" would be good. or maybe Just a letter "J" on both Alice and James On clean shaven (or waxed) pubic region. Hopefully you can continue to break her. 5 stars so far.

Pappasleaze!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

WTF why doesn't Alice tell James everything as I'm sure he'll notice her chastity belt, and not getting any pussy from her ! Then cut that damn toy off, then go Permanently take out that controlling bitch Jodie, as in kill her. I know I would for my family..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really enjoying this. I wish it would have been Alice cleaning James between women instead of Willow but maybe another time. I also think a strap on party with Alice's rear end is in order. I am NOT in favor of tats or piercings however I think a Tramp stamp for Alice saying "Jodie's Property" would be great. or maybe a "J" above her slit or maybe on her and James's freshly waxed pube areas. hell this a fiction story so why not instead of a tat brand them . She does need to be used more in my opinion. thanks for sharing your thoughts. Not one for turning people into furniture but htis was done great, and I loved it, hopefully we will see it again at a party. I do like it best when you uses younger Girls with James.

Pappasleaze!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroneagainst@oneagainst
At last we begin, and from the smallest of things: a mistake. Cassie asked for the free will to make her own choice at the end of Wonderland, but she did something unexpected. Instead of keeping free will for herself, she gave it to her nemesis, Lily. Now Lily is free to wand...