High Life: Alice Makes a Change Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Seen one of these before? Know what it is?"

I stared at it, dumbfounded. It looked like a black rubber dildo, about three inches long, affixed to a stiff panel with straps. On the opposite side of the panel was a thin black tube that ended in a rubber bulb.

"No?" she laughed, "Let me help you out. It's a cock gag. This end," she continued, holding up the dildo to my lips, "Goes in here."

Suddenly, she pushed, her free hand cupping the back of my head so I couldn't retreat. I didn't have time to react, or close my mouth, and I felt the rubber appendage slide between my lips.

"Willow, please."

Jodie kept up the pressure, pulling my head forward and pushing the gag in, while I felt tugging on the straps as Willow fastened it in place behind my head. I gripped Jodie's wrist tightly, trying to pull her hand away, but her smile just broadened.

"That's so much better. Let me show you what it can do to you."

Her fingers traced along the tube emerging from the front, picking up the bulb that dangled at the end, and she gave it a squeeze. Alarmed, I felt the dildo swell in my mouth, compressing my tongue.

"See?"

She squeezed the bulb a few more times, inflating the insert until my jaws were stretched and I could feel it pushing against my throat.

"Willow, could you hold her arms please?"

I felt fingers around my wrists, and then my arms were pinned behind my back.

"You need to go with the flow tonight, Alice. There are consequences if you don't. This is the very least of it."

She began to pump the bulb again, and I could feel the gag inflating further, squashing my tongue, filling my mouth, left with nowhere else to expand except backwards into my throat. I began to gag, but Jodie didn't relent, pushing further until suddenly my air was cut off. I stared at her, wild-eyed, making pitiful retching sounds, trying to pull my arms free from Willow's grip.

All the while, Jodie was observing me, coolly, her lips turned upwards into a little half-smile.

"Stop struggling, Alice. You need to be a good girl tonight. I want you to stand like this with your arms by your sides and wait until I release the pressure. Can you do that, or do we need to have a lesson?"

Willow released me and my hands flew instantly to my mouth, scrabbling against the shiny black rubber across the lower half of my face. Jodie didn't react, still holding the bulb, her threat obvious. My chest was rising and falling, but no air was coming in, and I began to panic.

"Decide," Jodie said, "But do it quickly."

Her tone was conversational, in marked contrast to the situation she had put me in. With a supreme effort, I dropped my hands to my sides, staring into her merciless eyes, counting the seconds as my body began to tremble from lack of oxygen.

"Better."

Jodie made no movement; my hands balled into tight fists.

"Better."

I needed to breathe. I needed release. Jodie just kept watching me, like a cat with a mouse. My face reddened, the cords standing out in my neck as I struggled valiantly to keep my hands pinned to my sides. I tried to call out to her, but all I could make was a low, gurgling noise that sent my throat into gagging spasms.

"Good."

Jodie turned a valve in the neck of the bulb and the pressure in my mouth disappeared. I bent forwards, drawing in breath at last, my body shuddering from the effort.

"Willow," Jodie said, "I'll leave her to you. Get her prepared. Alice, do exactly as Willow says."

I straightened up, shakily, but Jodie had already turned her back to me, striding out of the room in her high heels to rejoin the party.

"Take your clothes off," said Willow.

She didn't wait for my response, going over to the drawers to retrieve more items. There was a silver serving tray in the drawer with a pair of elbow-length black latex gloves on it, a platinum-blonde bob wig, and a tiny box. She placed it all on top of the drawers and flipped open the box.

"Take your clothes off," she repeated.

I stared back at her. Willow was younger than me, smaller, almost self-effacing, a cypher in the room, but she was now in charge. She didn't threaten, as Jodie had, she simply waited for me to comply. I slowly began to undress.

"Then, get down on your knees. Have you worn contacts before?"

I shook my head, fearful of what was in the little box. I unhooked my bra and pulled down my panties, stripping myself naked in front of the younger woman. She watched me, her face unreadable, waiting for me to comply with my instructions. I sank to my knees.

"Good. Let me get you ready."

Willow worked quickly, precisely, preparing me for the party. I had no idea what was expected of me, or the part I was supposed to play. All I knew was that I needed Willow to complete her task before Jodie came back.

The contact lenses were first, and by far the trickiest. I couldn't keep my eyes open, but Willow had unrelenting patience, eventually seating them correctly. Immediately, my world was reduced to two pin pricks, like I was looking down a dark tunnel. I blinked furiously, feeling the strange sensation of the lenses covering my eyes, but it didn't help. I had just enough vision to be able to make out shapes in the room, and Willow's face.

Next came the make-up, applied expertly: liberal foundation, then rouge on my cheeks, eyeshadow and finally lipstick. She was delicate, frowning with concentration, and it was almost enjoyable to be tended too. She curled up my hair into a tight bun and then slid the wig into place, tugging it until it was straight.

Next, she got me to stand and I heard the soft sound of latex being unfurled.

"Head up, don't move."

I complied, as Willow began to dress me, lathering on a lubricant and then sliding the garment up my legs, pulling and stretching it into position. I felt the latex tight over my hips and my bottom, compressing my body, then being pulled up into place, cupping and shaping my breasts, holding me tight. She threaded my arms through the long sleeves, closing the zipper up my back. I felt the latex envelop me and I imagined what I looked like, sleek and shiny in a short, shiny dress like the one Jodie had given me to wear at Fee's house.

"Shoes."

Willow bent down in front of me and tapped an ankle. I raised my leg and felt her slide my foot into some kind of ankle boot. There was the sound of a zipper and then she released me. I put my foot on the floor again, but there was something wrong: my leg was very much higher, my toes compressed tightly so that I was almost on tiptoes.

"The other one."

I had a moment of panic, trying to work out how I could balance on tiptoes in the unfamiliar footwear. Willow tapped my ankle. Hesitantly, I lifted my other leg, teetering precariously, reaching out to steady myself on her shoulders. Willow said nothing, sliding the other boot into place and then standing up, leaving me balancing.

"Almost done."

I didn't dare move, facing straight forward. Willow appeared in my line of sight again with the silver serving tray. I heard the slick, stretching sound of the latex gloves being furled.

"In."

I held my arm out. Willow slid my fingers into the glove, but it felt wrong. Instead of being able to flex my hand, the fingers were constrained by a hard edge. I glanced down, but Willow reprimanded me.

"Head up, eyes forward until I'm done."

My fingers slid into place in the glove, wrapped around the edge of the tray, stuck in place. Willow unrolled the glove up my arm, tugging it over my elbow. Silently, she repeated the work with my other arm, then stepped back.

"I'll get Jodie. Don't move."

I heard her leave the room, but all my thoughts were occupied by trying to maintain my balance in whatever boots she had put on my feet. I tried to open my fingers, but I couldn't. My hands were now useless, trapped in place holding the silver serving tray. I had an awful feeling about what I was going to be doing for the rest of the night.

"Ah, perfect. Good girl, Willow. I think you'll have a treat later. Would you like that?"

"Please, Ma'am."

"Could you get the belt for me?"

Jodie stepped into my restricted field of view, smiling.

"Such a transformation, Alice. Just one more thing."

I felt hands peeling up the hem of my dress, rolling the latex up to my waist, exposing my crotch.

"Legs apart."

I hesitated.

"Come on. You're going to need to get used to moving in them."

I shuffled my feel, feeling precarious in the mercilessly-high boots.

"Wider."

I stepped further apart.

"Good."

Something cold was pressed against my crotch, making me jump. Hands gripped my hips, holding me still, while straps were wrapped around my waist. A hand held the ends in place just above the curve of my bottom. A strap was fed between my legs; fingers parted my buttocks and settled it into place between my cheeks. There was more tugging behind me, tightening everything into place, and then a little click. Hands rolled the latex back down over my hips and then Jodie stepped back into my field of view.

"You're ready."

She held up a tiny key then made a show of unhooking the thin gold chain of her necklace and sliding the end through the end of the key. It slid down, joining an identical key that was already there. Jodie smiled at me, fastening her necklace again and then dropping the keys under her dress, tucking them in her cleavage.

"All safe."

She patted the front of my dress, pressing slightly over my crotch. I could feel something in place over me.

"Willow, can you help her. I don't want her falling and smashing into anything. Oh, and Alice."

Jodie picked up the rubber bulb dangling down from my gag.

"Just remember, I can do anything to you, absolutely anything. You obey your instructions, we have a nice night. You don't, then I get to enjoy seeing you collapse on the floor as your air runs out."

She brought her face close to mine, grinning slyly.

"I take what I want, and I expect to be obeyed. You've gone and thought for yourself twice now, and look what it cost you. There isn't going to be a third time."

I didn't know if she was asking a question, or stating a fact. Either way, she didn't wait for a response, turned away towards the door. I felt a hand cupping my elbow and I took a step forward.

"One step at a time."

I stumbled, trying to balance, grateful for Willow's steadying hand. I took another step, looking down to try and see what I was wearing, but I just saw the silver edge of the tray.

"Eyes forward."

I lifted my chin again and took my next set of steps, making my way slowly to the door. I was hyper-focused on the way my body moved, the latex compressing and lifting me, accenting the curves of my body, the thing between my legs sitting snugly over my crotch, the tightness of the strap running between my buttocks. I tried to imagine what I looked like, what Willow had done to me.

We reached the door and she directed me down the hall into the room where James and I had been made to fuck on the couch while Jodie videoed us, gathering her blackmail collateral. I paused at the doorway, turning my head to sweep the room, struggling to make out the occupants with the pin-prick holes in my lenses.

I recognised Jodie, and the Delilah, but there were another two women who I'd never seen before. Or had I? In a flash of recognition, I recognised the voluptuous woman with long, mousey-brown hair as the owner of the bookshop in the main street. Her name was Denise, I recalled; we'd had conversations in the past. She'd seemed entirely pleasant and normal: what on earth was she doing here?

The other woman was a stranger: short black hair in a bob, rake thin, dark-skinned, her face severe but offset by a splash of bright red lipstick.

"Over here," Jodie called.

I didn't move, paralysed by the humiliation of being exposed and degraded like this in front of these women. Willow gave me a nudge and I had to take a step forward to balance, tottering into the room towards Jodie. Set up in the middle of the room was a full length dressing mirror, looking out of place among the couches

"Oh, this is outrageous," said the woman with black hair, "Is this your latest project?"

"Yes, what do you think, Lindel? It's early days, she's still a work in progress."

Willow directed me carefully, standing me next to Jodie, turning me slightly. I found myself in front of the mirror. Looking back at me was a doll.

She stood with her feet together in ballet boots, in a transparent latex dress, completely exposed. There was a black thong, a hard shiny dome covering her crotch, nestling between her thighs. Her breasts stood out, cupped and shaped by the slick surface, nipples tight and hard. The lower half of her face was hidden behind black rubber, the tube dangling down, but what seized her attention was the doll's face: the short platinum-blonde bob, the smoky eyeshadow the pale complexion with a subtle trace of colour to accent her cheekbones, her face blank and featureless. But it was her eyes: flat, blue and expressionless, like they'd been painted on in a factory.

I didn't recognise her at all.

"Jodie, seriously, where do you find them?"

"Highgate Life."

Lindel snorted, indicating me with a tip of her glass, "I've seen ads for tables and couches, never for this. Never for a person who wants to be a table," she tittered.

"Oh, you just have to know how to read between the lines."

"Really?" Denise replied, her eyes widening, "Do you think I could find myself one?"

"Perhaps, if you know where to look. Or I could loan her."

"You mean, have her stand in the corner of the room, like that?"

"How about in the middle of your next cocktail party?" Jodie laughed, "That would get people talking."

"Ah, thanks but no thanks. Your offers always come with strings, Jodie."

"No, I'm serious, if you want, just ask. No strings attached. You see, that's the secret with these people. It's absolutely degrading, but that's what they need. They get off on it."

"I can't imagine such a thing."

Jodie put her drink down on the tray I was holding, ignoring me. Delilah followed her. I tried to balance as best I could, conscious of the burden I was now holding. I was absolutely certain that spilling the drinks would be catastrophic for me.

I stood ignored among the women, gagged and mute, my naked body on display beneath the transparent latex, holding the tray of drinks. I was quivering at the monstrous prospect of being loaned out as a piece of furniture, made to do whatever the recipient told me, becoming a shell like Willow. Was this Jodie's plan for me? To turn me into that? I have a life, a husband, kids, responsibilities. Surely she wouldn't push me that far?

But as I listened to her talking, how she revelled in having me gagged and obedient next to her, I began to suspect that was exactly what she was doing. I was on display in the book club, and it was entirely possible that Jodie was drumming up further interest in my services.

"There's more, of course," Delilah remarked, casually, smiling at Lindel, "If you want to liven the night up."

"What're you offering?" Lindel replied, mouth twitching into a smile.

"The question is, what are you offering?"

"You see," Denise interjected, "There are always strings."

Lindel set her drink down on my tray, ignoring me, responding, "The question is just how much you're offering to liven up the night."

"All the way," Delilah laughed.

"And I would have to go all the way too?"

"The full block, both street fronts, paid fifty percent up front and then fifty in the sale of the finished apartments."

"You mean I get half the value of the land and then I have to wait until Richard's boy finishes construction, which could be years away."

"We sell off the plan. Davis has it all worked out. We're all going to make good money if you say yes."

Lindel grinned, replying, "And you think whatever's through that door is going to sway me?"

Delilah shook her head, "No. Whatever's through that door is to celebrate us coming to an agreement in principle. I know you're not going to be swayed by the prospect of some fun. I know you're much to smart for that."

"And too smart for such flattery."

"Fifty is a good deal. The fact that we're talking means you're considering it."

Lindel's smile hardened fractionally, then she said, "I'll do fifty, but I want more in terms of the finished apartments. A couple of penthouses."

Delilah paused for a moment, then nodded, "I'll talk it through with Davis, I'm sure we can work with that."

Denise put her glass on my tray, then clapped her hands together.

"So now you two have measured vaginas, can we get to the fun part?" she said.

Delilah laughed, sweeping past them to a set of double doors into another room, beckoning them to follow. Willow fell into step behind her, trailed by Denise and Lindel, elegant in their cocktail dresses, then there was a little nudge in the middle of my back.

"Come on, we'll need a drinks table," Jodie murmured.

I stuttered into motion, frantically trying to keep my balance as my feet ached in the ballet boots. I could see very little due to the blue doll-eye lenses, but I kept my eyes fixed on the drinks I was carrying, desperate not to spill anything. I felt completely outside my comfort zone, belted, gagged and squeezed into the clinging transparent latex; my only consolation was that Denise hadn't seemed to recognise me beneath the make-up. In some ways, it was a relief to be looked upon as an anonymous doll.

Delilah waited until we were all gathered in front of the doors, resting her hands on the handles. With a flourish, she pushed them open, revealing a smaller room decorated in burgundy and black, lit by recessed downlights in the ceiling, thickly-carpeted. Jodie's mouth was close to my ear.

"This," she whispered, indicating the tight, transparent latex, the gag, the tray that I couldn't put down, "This is payback for snooping."

Jodie indicated the scene in front of me with a casual gesture.

"This," she intoned, "This is only happening because you lied to me about it."

I gaped in shock at the scene in front of me, as Jodie slipped her arm around my waist.

"This part is entirely your fault. You could have just chosen to confess, but you didn't, and now look at what you did. You made it harder for everyone."

There were couches and chairs around the periphery of the room, a highly-polished teak free-standing wardrobe and a set of shelves against another wall, and a tall X-shaped wooden cross secured to the opposite wall. I barely noticed. My attention was consumed by the shape in the centre of the room.

A large stainless-steel hook set into the middle of the ceiling supported a set of thick leather straps. Each strap was anchored to a different part of the harness fastened tightly around the figure standing barefoot on the lush carpet. I struggled to take in the details: the thick ankle cuffs, the chains linking them to an anchor point set in the middle of the floor; the armbinder that pinned the figure's arms behind his back; the black latex sheath secured in place over his distended manhood; the leather blindfold over his eyes; the way he moved, hearing us enter, his thickly-muscled chest straining against his bindings as if trying to escape.

It was James.

"Just here will be fine," Jodie murmured, positioning me slightly to one side, "So we can reach our drinks."

Delilah sauntered up to my husband, running a hand over his chest, tracing the lines of the leather straps pressing into his skin. James reacted, his head turning this way and that, trying to sense her location. There was something about the way his head moved, about the way his mouth hung open, about the rigid erection between his legs: they'd drugged him, turning the man I loved once again into their mindless plaything. Jodie and Delilah had transformed my husband into their fuck puppet; everything I'd done to spare him, to keep Jodie's retribution focused on me, had been for nothing. Jodie wanted revenge.