High Life: Alice Makes a Change Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did she do this to you?" I asked.

Willow shook her head, replying, "Not this. Other things."

"Like what?"

She ignored my question, working the latex dress up my body.

"She's going to keep James for another hour or two, but she'll drop him off around midnight, once the drugs have worn off."

"Okay, thanks."

It seemed bizarre that we were having this conversation, Willow tugging the latex over my head, leaving me bare, except for the device strapped around my crotch.

"And this?" I asked hopefully.

"Not that. Jodie has the key, you'll have to ask her."

"Will she give me the key?"

Willow stacked the removed clothing on the tray and put it back on top of the drawers. She brought me my clothes.

"Willow, how do I get unlocked?" I persisted.

"Jodie decides."

"Like she decides for you?"

"Yes."

"How long have you worn it?" I ask, timidly.

"About six months," Willow replied.

"When is she going to let you out?"

Willow shrugged, but the look on her face made me queasy. I couldn't imagine being locked up for half a year, unable to enjoy my husband's body, denied any pleasure at all.

"You must, uh, it must be driving you mad," I blurted, shocked.

"It did, at first, but I'm used to it now. After a while you adjust. It's not such a big deal, going without."

"I'm," I stumbled, "I'm so sorry."

Willow shook her head, but her expression became suddenly intense. I was taken aback by the abrupt change in her placid demeanour.

"They can make you do such... things," she hissed, "You think that you don't want to do them, but they make you want to, in the end. They make it so that when you finally give in, it feels like...."

Her voice trailed off. With a growing sense of horror, I began to wonder if this was my future too, kept as a locked-up eunuch, at their beck and call while my husband provided his services to whoever they deemed appropriate. I grimaced as the idea hit home: they would choose who he had sex with, and it wouldn't be me.

"Haven't you thought about just cutting it off?" I asked.

"I did."

"What happened?"

"They sent me to Hayden for the weekend."

"But, what happened?"

"I put a new one on. I'm happier this way. I'm too needy, my clitoris can't be trusted. He helped me understand that."

She unfolded my top and held it up to me.

"Let's get you finished," said Willow, "Then we can go back to the others."

Mutely, I allowed her to dress me, my mind reeling at her revelations. Who was Hayden? What had he done to her that had transformed her into the obedient cypher in front of me, following her orders without question, locked up and starved of release permanently. I found myself staring at her crotch, trying to imagine what it would be like, to know the only way I'd ever have sex again was if Jodie wanted me to.

I shuddered, realising that what had happened to Willow was very likely to be my fate too, locked under the control of a woman I hated, utterly dependent on her for my basic needs. Willow noticed me staring and brushed a hand over her hips.

"I'm happier this way," she echoed, "It's my gift to her, to give her control."

She ran her hand through my hair, finally making eye contact.

"You'll understand too."

---

[Next chapter: James and Alice are engaged by a pair of sisters, but things aren't as they first appear.

Follow me for updates to this and my other stories. If you like what you read, please leave a comment or a star rating. Constructive feedback is always welcome. If you want further adventures, or to check out my other stories, my story page is here]