High Life: Alice Makes a Change Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my," Lindel gasped, walking slowly around James, her eyes wide, "Another one?"

"Yes," Delilah replied, "Though this one is a lot more fun than the drinks table, don't you think?"

"Oh, I agree," Lindel giggled, reaching out tentatively to touch the curve of my husband's bottom, "A lot more fun. Can we?"

"Of course, that's what he's here for."

Lindel completed her circuit, coming to a halt next to Delilah, in front of my husband's bound body.

"You certainly know how to seal the deal," she laughed.

"One addition."

Delilah was holding a thick rubber ring. She took my husband's manhood in her free hand, holding it firmly as she rolled the ring down his shaft until it was snug against the base of his erection.

"He's already had a little blue pill," she continued, "But this will also help. Want first turn?"

Lindel picked up her glass from my tray, draining it completely, then set it back down. I could only watch helplessly as she stepped in front of James and reached up under her dress to tug down her underwear.

"You really gonna do it?" Denise asked.

"Oh, yes. Marsten usually gets the perks from closing a deal, so I'm overdue for my turn, I think. What's good for the gander is good for the goose."

"I heard your husband is legendary," Delilah remarked.

Lindel stepped out of her panties, up to my husband's body. She ran her hands down his naked chest; James began to buck and strain against the straps binding him.

"He's a lot livelier than my husband," Lindel laughed, "He's really ready to go, isn't he?"

"Any way you want."

Lindel appeared hesitant, eyes dancing over his body, fingernails caressing his skin.

"Oh, go on then," she murmured.

She wrapped her fingers around my husband's shaft, squeezing. James surged towards her all at once, the leather bindings creaking as they held him at bay. Lindel took a step back in shock, but she didn't let go of his shaft. Her hand slid around my husband's neck as she brought her lips up to his.

"Eager, aren't you?" she whispered, with Willow close behind, "Let's see what you can do."

She raised her hips, feeding the tip of the sheath carefully between her legs as she spread herself to accommodate him. James seemed to sense her crotch brushing his tip, and he made to thrust into her. The metal chains rattled, holding his legs in place. James was straining forward with all his strength, but to no avail. There was something awful and also deeply arousing about seeing how eager James was to fuck.

"Can't quite reach," Lindel smiled, seductively, "Let me help."

She advanced with painstaking slowness, taking James within her, inch by inch. She rocked backwards and forwards, coating the black latex sheath with the sheen of her juices, each thrust slightly deeper, until she finally bore all the way down onto him, enveloping his manhood completely. Lindel let out a sigh.

"He's so hard," she gasped, "How do you do it?"

"Trade secret."

Lindel advanced, pushing James back with her body. The action seemed to register somewhere in my husband's mind, and he let himself be pushed back, slackening the straps that supported him from the ceiling, He used the slack, moving more freely now, driving slowly, powerfully into Lindel's waiting pussy. She wrapped her arms around his neck, up on tiptoes, eyes hooded and a strange smile on her lips, as James fucked her.

"Quite a view," Jodie whispered in my ear, "Your magnificent husband."

Her hand brushed over my hip, pressing into my crotch. I could feel the inflexible rubber cup, snug over my pussy, but not the feeling of her palm rubbing up and down. Deep inside, though, I could feel myself reacting, moistening. I couldn't tear my gaze away from the black sheath disappearing into and then sliding back out of the woman riding my husband.

"Getting heated?"

Gagged, I had no way to respond other than with a nod or a shake of my head. I did neither, focusing on James instead, trying to ignore Jodie's hand as she pressed harder on the stiff rubber covering my pussy.

"The belt is perforated," Jodie continued, "So you can clean yourself, go to the toilet. You just need to rinse."

I frowned, distracted from my husband's motions by her words.

"Or best to get in the bath, give yourself a good soak. It's important to stay hygienic."

She spread her fingers out, grabbing the edges of the rubber cup over my crotch through the latex, twisting it until its straps were digging into my waist and the valley between my cheeks. I suddenly recalled her necklace, the tiny key, and a second key. My eyes went to Willow, standing on the opposite side of James. She was staring at me, her expression unreadable, and I realised what Jodie was telling me. I understood what Jodie had done to Willow.

"You see now, don't you?" Jodie whispered, "I take whatever I want. Your husband, for example. I can make sure you dance to my tune Alice. I can just keep taking things away, such as this."

She patted my crotch.

"You thought you had some god-given right to have James fucking you, didn't you? But, have you worked it out?"

Across the room, Lindel was groaning, her skin glistening with perspiration as James pummelled her, blindfolded, bereft of all reason, become a fucking machine for her pleasure. She began to shudder and shake as her orgasm crested.

"You only get to watch, from now on. Orgasms aren't a right, as you're about to discover, they're a privilege that I grant, a reward for good behaviour."

Jodie withdrew her hand, settling it on my rump, giving my rear a little squeeze to emphasise her words.

"Your pussy belongs to me now, just like your husband. Be a good girl and I might let you play," she continued, "Might."

Lindel pulled back, sliding herself off my husband's cock, panting with exertion. Jodie stepped forwards, clicking her fingers and pointing at the glistening rubber sheath still steadfastly erect between his legs. Willow moved forwards at once, kneeling down in front of him on the thick carpet, taking him into her mouth.

"Nice and clean please, Willow. Delilah, would you like to have the next turn?"

Lindel had stepped back, tugging her dress back down into place, stooping to pick up her discarded panties. Delilah advanced, unzipping the back of her dress and letting it pool around her ankles. She was completely nude underneath.

"Thought you'd never ask."

Delilah, tapped Willow on the shoulder, directing her to one side and approaching James.

"Now, beast, let's see how you fuck," she crooned, taking up position in front of him, turning around and bending over to present her rear to his cock.

Jodie held up her phone and tapped the screen. There was an app showing, but her movements were too fast for me to get a proper look. I couldn't see very well anyway.

Delilah inched backwards, using a hand to guide his erection to the entrance to her pussy, then paused, waiting. James seemed to come to life again, sliding into Delilah's willing body, his black, textured sheath disappearing between her lips. He embedded himself instinctively, to the hilt, pressing the thick rubber ring against her folds. Across the room, I saw Willow quiver, still kneeling to the side of them, her eyes fixed on my husband's cock as he began to slam into the older woman.

With each thrust, she squirmed, face colouring, as if somehow James was fucking her too. It released a flood of jealousy in me, that the girl who had dressed and locked me was enjoying the sight of my husband fucking Delilah close-up. She bit her lip, her eyes hooded with lust, ogling him, even as Delilah began to buck and groan.

James increased his pace, his abdominals rippling as he buried himself into her, over and over. I felt it to, a visceral response between my legs, seeing my magnificent husband in full flight. Each time Delilah moaned, I felt a bittersweet surge, wanting to feel what she was feeling, my vision occupied by his rigid erection as he plunged again and again into her.

But, beyond the two of them in the middle of the room, I kept catching sight of Willow, the heel of her hand pressed into her lap, her breath coming in little gasps.

"Keep your eyes on her."

Jodie was just behind me. I felt her hand settle on the glossy curve of my hip and give me another little squeeze. It reminded me that I was belted too, but unlike Willow, my humiliation was on full display. The women around me were fully aware that I wasn't like them, I wasn't free to satisfy myself, that I would only be able to watch while they rode the creature bound up in the middle of the room.

"You're probably wondering what's happening to her," Jodie continued, her voice low in my ear, "Would you like to know?"

She held up her phone in front of me. I could see she had the app open still. She tapped a button.

"Why don't you join the party?"

James slid into Delilah, burying himself completely, pressing the rubber ring against her clit, and I felt a wonderful, staggering surge across my own clit, enough to make me want to double up. Jodie caught the edge of my tray, steadying me.

"Careful Alice, you don't want to be punished for dropping my friends' drinks."

James slammed into Delilah again, and my clit thrilled to the sensation, as if I could feel him sliding into me instead.

"Better, let's just maintain focus."

Jodie released her grip on the tray and I tried to remain steady, even as the next surge of pleasure washed over my throbbing clit.

"The belts are expensive, which is why damaging one has very onerous consequences. They can reward as well as restrict, as you're finding out."

She held up her phone again, brushing her thumb across a control on the screen. The pulsing in my crotch lessened, reduced now to a tantalising tingle each time my husband buried himself in the woman in front of me.

"Willow gets the full effect, because she's proven herself. She's a good girl for me," Jodie murmured, "It's what you can have too, if you promise to be a good girl."

The device inside the belt pulsed in time with my husband's thrusts, teasing and tantalising me until I was sure that beneath the front plate of the belt, I was sopping.

"It's all she's allowed these days, so she makes the most of every reward opportunity. She struggled at first, but she's learned. She'll do anything I say."

Delilah cried out, her body surging as her orgasm hit. Locked in place, we witnessed the waves of pleasure wash through her body, until she lifted herself away from my husband's cock as he continued to slam into her robotically, seemingly oblivious of her shattering climax.

"She'll do anyone I say," Jodie said, before holding a finger up to Willow and then pointing downwards.

Willow reacted immediately, taking up position in front of James, pursing her lips around his erection and swallowing him all the way down to his root. She didn't hesitate.

"See how eager she is for her reward?"

Willow began to deep-throat James, plunging down until her lips made contact with the rubber ring around the base of his erection. Each time she did so, her body shuddered with delight. My body shuddered too.

"You see what she's doing? If you promise to behave, I might give you a little parting gift tonight. You could take that ring home, get James hard and slide it onto him, and each time you press against it, you'll feel it right where you need it."

She slid her thumb across the screen again and I felt the device surge against my clit.

"I might even turn it up high enough that you could cum. Either way, I guarantee that after as little as a week, you'll find you're able to achieve much more. I wouldn't be surprised if we couldn't eliminate your gag reflex completely."

She patted my bottom.

"Now, that would make you useful to me," she purred, "Finally."

With that, Jodie walked away, going over to Delilah, who was busily pulling her dress back into place after her fucking.

"Who's next?" Jodie called out.

I ignored her, unable to concentrate on anything apart from the throbbing between my legs and Willlow's lips wrapped around my husband's cock. For a brief moment, she made eye contact with me, and I knew that she knew the effect she was having on me, what Jodie had set up.

Very deliberately, she pushed all the way down his shaft, opening her throat to take him in completely. Her lips parted and she made swallowing motions, taking him deeper, until she could wrap her lips around the rubber cock ring. She looked at me, and then enveloped it.

The sensation over my clit was sudden and intense, and this time it seemed to go on and on, as Willlow squeezed the ring with her lips. I was disgusted and envious, feeling myself building to climax as another woman gave my husband a blowjob in front of me. Her eyes closed, but she didn't pull off, her face reddening as she starved herself of air, desperate now to keep his cock in her throat.

I realised what she needed, because I needed it too, enslaved by the same device between my own legs. Willow's body quivered, her thighs pulsing as her belt brought her up to the edge of her orgasm. I gripped the tray tightly, dimly aware of the surface of the drinks rippling as I fought to maintain my position beneath the relentless onslaught against my clit.

Willow had reduced my husband to a thing for her own pleasure, getting herself off in the only way she was still able to, granted permission by her sadistic tormentor. I gasped as my pussy walls began to feather, cresting, watching her. Willow's eyes rolled back in her head and I knew she was orgasming. Her body shook, her diaphragm twitching from lack of air even as her thighs shook with the violence of her orgasm. She clutched my husband's thighs, locking herself in place, forcing his cock even further down her throat as her climax rolled on and on. It was a spectacular display, and ominous: I could only imagine how long Jodie had forced Willow to wait since her last release.

I began to crest, feeling the tightness in my core building to the point of my own orgasm, but then Willow's head snapped back, expelling my husband's manhood, a stream of saliva running from her gaping lips as she sucked in lungfuls of desperately needed air. I shrieked, muffled almost into silence behind my gag, feeling the delicious onslaught against my clit disappear all at once. I tried to cross my legs, squeeze my hips together, anything to push myself over the edge into my desperately-required orgasm, but not quite able to get there.

It was a few moments, as the thrill faded, before I realised that all the women in the room were staring at me.

"She's such a slut," Lindel observed, "Are you going to let her finish?"

Jodie fixed me with a grin.

"Oh, I don't think so. She'd spill the drinks."

All I could do was stand in silence, weathering their looks, degraded by the woman grinning callously at me. She gave me a little, sad smile and then turned back to her friends.

"So, really, who wants to go next?"

---

They made me stand there, holding their drinks as they took turns, Willow and I reduced to nothing more than décor. Occasionally, she would be sent to refill a glass, or clean James up, but most of the time she just stood there, like I did, frozen and mute. Jodie had kept the device activated, watching me keenly as James fucked her, dialling it up until every thrust of my husband's cock into her pussy triggered a wave of tormenting pleasure between my legs too, an irresistible onslaught that never quite got me to my destination.

My mind began to drift, my feet throbbing in the ballet boots, my arms aching from holding the tray, my jaw aching from the gag, and all the while, my sopping pussy tortured by the belt locked onto me. I lost track of the number of times the women used James, reduced in the end to accepting it mutely, just as my husband went through the motions in front of me, straining and heaving and never ever seeming to be granted his own climax. Jodie had done something to him too, maybe numbing him somehow, sustaining his erection without allowing him a release.

When at last it was over, Denise pulling away, a trail of her juices dangling from the solid black tip of my husband's erection. Willow moved in, unbidden, licking the slick surface, trying to take him down her throat again. I knew what she needed, because I needed it too: we were both teased to the point of distraction, looking for our own orgasms after watching these women take theirs over and over again.

Jodie placed a hand on her forehead, forcing her back.

"No, Willow. That's enough. Be a good girl, don't be a slut. Get the ladies a drink."

One by one, the women filed past me, leaving me alone in the room with my husband's hulking, blindfolded form. He was still and silent now, dangling from the ceiling straps. I heard movement behind me then the closing of the doors. Tentatively, I turned on the spot, to see Jodie standing there. She stepped close to me, speaking in a hushed whisper.

"Look at you, with your tight little body and your beautiful hair, and your minor-celebrity lifestyle. Look at your gorgeous, loving husband, who would do absolutely anything, bear any burden, to save you from misfortune. Look at your perfect life. Look at what I did to it."

Her gaze flicked momentarily over my shoulder, checking on my unresponsive, exhausted husband.

"You make me sick," she hissed, "With your entitlement, your privilege, as if being able to hang onto some football star makes you something special. Sitting in your perfect little home with everything you ever wanted."

Slowly she drew her necklace out of her cleavage, dangling the pair of tiny keys in front of me, grinning. She made a show of dropping them back under her dress.

"You have no idea what it's like, do you. Have you ever had everything taken away? Have you ever waited and waited, patiently waited for your turn, loving someone but not able to be with them? And then you get it, all your dreams, and it feels like the waiting was worth it? And then you find yourself standing over a hole in the ground, burying your dreams with the man in the box? Any idea how that feels? Want to know?"

Her eyes glittered, hard and unforgiving.

"I'd like to know one thing, Alice. When I drop him back at your house tonight, after the drugs have worn off and he just appears like he's had too much to drink, will he confess to you where he was? Will he tell you what he did for you, or will he keep it to himself? Maybe he'll be too ashamed to tell you, or maybe he'll think he's protecting you still, after everything you've done to cause all this."

She brushed my painted cheek with her hand, sending shivers through me.

"Are you going to tell him that you were there? Are you going to confess that you watched your husband turned into a beast and let loose to fuck? Or are you going to keep secrets from each other?"

I glared back at her, not trusting myself to respond, fearful of what I might reveal and what she might do.

"I told you I could pick your marriage apart. See how easy it is? You fucked with me, Alice, you started this. Are you still trying to find a way out? Are you still trying to win?"

Her hand closed around my chin, gripping tightly. She came close, near enough to kiss me, her eyes playing over my made-up face.

"I win," Jodie whispered, her immaculately-presented face curling into a snarl, "I always win."

---

Willow took me back into the side room and began to undress me. She unbuckled the ballet boots, letting me step gratefully out of the tortuous footwear. I gasped in relief as she unbuckled the gag, letting the rubber insert slip from between my lips. I stretched my jaw, trying to dispel the aching in my muscles.

Next, she rolled down the sleeves of the black latex gloves, helping me extricate my fingers from their grip of the tray. She was silent throughout, and I watched her face as she freed me.