High Life: Alice Makes a Change Pt. 09

Story Info
Has Alice been betrayed and entrapped? Who can she trust?
4.3k words
4.71
7.9k
4

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/23/2023
Created 01/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneagainst
oneagainst
1,534 Followers

[Author's note: Alice is married to James, a professional football player who has found himself at a loose end after retiring from the sport. After attending a charity auction in which she was outbid for her own husband, Alice and James have been blackmailed into service by Jodie and her upper-echelon friends. They have no choice but to do her bidding, letting Jodie pimp James out to clients, otherwise she will release the videos she took.

In the final instalment of this series, Alice will finally find out who her friends are and who are her enemies.]

---

A CHANGE FOR GOOD

I was running late because of the boys. We'd had a squabble in the car, then another one at my parents, then finally I'd been able to get them settled. I had to talk to Dad about it, about the friction between them, which had cost me more time. It hadn't helped that James was running late too, caught up in some meeting in the city, leaving me to fend on my own. I shot Fee a quick message, but got no reply.

I pulled up outside Barton and Fee's house twenty minutes late, tugging my dress into place and running a hand through my hair. I'd had to do my make-up in the car, so it wasn't perfect but it would have to do. At the gate I had a little moment of panic, painfully aware of the dreadful burden locked over my crotch. Two months now, and no end in sight. I'd met with Jodie five times, organising bookings for James or dropping back her share of the proceeds, and she had shown no inclination to release me.

Our last meeting had rankled particularly: I'd gotten around to the subject of my chastity belt, my eyes on the thin chain around her neck, the keys tucked safely in her cleavage. She'd just asked me if I was going to be a good girl, waiting patiently until I'd nodded. Giving her that, admitting the effect that the denial was having on me, the control she had over my body, it had been absolutely humiliating. She'd noticed it, then casually leaned across the table, smiled, and observed that I seemed to be enjoying the humiliation. She'd just gotten up and walked away, leaving me there at the table, burning with shame, feeling once again that dire, endless need between my legs.

It seemed to permeate everything. The boys arguing tonight, the way they responded to the general mood of the house, the look on my husband's face when he told me he needed to take a meeting in the city, it all told me something, holding up a mirror to my own disposition. The belt was having its effect, starving me of release but reminding me constantly of its presence, driving me to distraction. I needed release; I had a suspicion that Jodie was counting on it, that there would be a day in the near future that she would dangle it in front of me with a set of degrading conditions. I was getting closer and closer to the day that I'd say yes. I was getting closer and closer to agreeing to anything.

Fee opened the door and gave me a kiss on the cheek, escorting me through the house to the entertaining room at the back. Barton was in one of the armchairs with a whiskey set on a side table. He smiled at me as I entered.

"I won't get up," he called, "But, good of you to make it."

"Sorry," I stammered, "It was just a nightmare tonight. Logistics."

"Not a problem," he smiled back at me as I approached, "You're not on the clock. Fee, would you be able to get Alice a drink?"

"Usual, Alice?" she called out as she went over to the drinks tray, "Or bubbles?"

"I'm driving, maybe just a glass."

"Very sensible."

Barton indicated the couch and I sank down into the upholstery with a sense of relief.

"Bad day?" he enquired.

"Yeah."

"In general? Or the belt?"

I'd told them about the belt a few weeks back, lifting my skirt to show him. We'd started seeing each other socially, as couples, and despite my initial reservations about Fee, I'd found her to be funny and quick-witted, Barton to be whip-smart and effortlessly charming. James and I had talked long into the night about it and decided that we could move past the fact that they had bought our services, entering into a much more nuanced relationship with this odd couple, one that didn't involve payment but that did still involve sex.

It had troubled me, watching James with Fee that first time, having had the choice rather than it being a booking. It was something just between the four of us, a little help for us all in our current situations. I didn't tell James the other part of it; I kept my little secret to myself, pretending to James that I wanted him to be able to satisfy himself fully even as I was unable to because of the belt. I'd pretended to him that Barton and I had a similar issue and this was just something that made sense, allowing our other halves the release that we couldn't provide.

There was something else though, something that tugged at me deep inside. I loved watching James fuck her. I was mesmerised by his body, the way it flexed as he drove into the younger blonde woman. It gave me such a desperate thrill, a heat between my legs, to witness my man in action, to see the way that Fee's eyes fixed on him as she experienced the full force of his ardent attentions. I shuddered in vicarious passion as their bodies combined.

Fee brought two flutes of champagne over, handing me one. I took a sip.

"On the subject of the belt, do you mind if I take a closer look?" Barton enquired.

"Uh, really?"

"Yes. It's been on my mind."

"You mean, right now?"

"Might as well."

He indicated for me to stand in front of him. I hesitated for a moment.

"Seriously, I'm a doctor," Barton laughed, "I guarantee I've seen it all."

I got up and positioned myself in front of him. Nervously, I took another mouthful of the champagne.

"Facing away, please, and raise your dress. Fee, I'll need some light. Could you?"

I turned away from him and began to raise the hem of my dress until I'd exposed my bottom to him. I felt naked and vulnerable, feeling his eyes on my body, the little familiar tug of humiliation kindling something inside me.

"The light," Barton remarked, "Just there."

I felt a little pressure at the top of my buttocks, where the straps locked together. Fee got out her phone and turned on the torch, shining it across my rear.

"Topless."

I frowned, unsure of the instruction, but Fee was already in motion, sliding down the straps of her dress, baring her breasts for her husband.

"Good girl, much better. Just hold steady."

"What are you doing?" I asked, nervously, feeling his fingers tugging the straps.

"The same, don't you think?" Barton mused, ignoring me.

"Identical," Fee agreed.

"What?" I repeated.

Barton patted me on the bottom and then pulled my dress down.

"You can sit down again, Alice."

I straightened up, feeling suddenly woozy.

"Steady on," Barton cautioned.

I felt Fee's hand around my arm, guiding me back to the couch.

"Sorry," I muttered, "I just feel a little light-headed."

I slumped down onto the upholstery and Fee took up position next to me. For some reason, it didn't seem at all odd that she was topless. Her expression changed, breaking out into an odd, unsettling smile.

"I... I must have stood up too quickly. My head's spinning," I stammered.

"Oh Alice, that's because I've drugged you," Fee replied.

I looked from the half-full glass of champagne in my hand to Fee's smiling face.

"You... you did what?"

Barton leaned towards me, saying, "My friend was able to analyse it. It's a powerful dissociative tranquiliser, quite unlike anything he's seen before. It must be brand new on the market. I have to say that the effects are fascinating to observe up close. Such a rapid onset."

I tried to get up, but Fee put her hand on my shoulder, keeping me in place.

"Shush, it's okay, you don't need to worry about it," Fee told me, prising the glass gently from my fingers and setting it down on the table.

I blinked furiously, but I could feel the fog descending. It felt just like the first time, at Delilah's house, like someone was filling my head with cotton wool.

"I have someone waiting in the next room. You're going to come with me and meet him. He's been looking forward to this all night."

"Wait, no," I gasped, shaking my head, "James."

"Oh, don't worry about James. You don't need to worry at all. You're going to enjoy this."

I could feel her words, how they were slipping past my crumbling defences, a part of me happy to take her at her word. She was smiling at me so sweetly, how could I not trust her? Fee had told me I was going to like meeting this man. I shook my head again, trying to counter the effects of the drug, but it was futile. When Fee took my hand and stood up, I rose smoothly from the couch and allowed myself to be led away.

We passed through another door into a darkened hallway. The house seemed to be endless.

"You might as well strip off the dress," Fee told me over her shoulder.

It did seem like the right thing to do. I pulled my dress up, getting it stuck around my waist.

"Oh, hold on. Let me."

Fee stopped and unzipped the back of my dress, helping me out of it. She made short work of my bra too, leaving me bare except for my high heels and the chastity belt secured over my crotch.

"Much better," she smiled, "Come on, he's waiting for you."

She took me by the hand and we were moving again.

"Why?" I mumbled.

"Why what, Alice?"

"This," I struggled, "Why this? Why are you doing this?"

"Because you earned it," Fee chuckled, "You've been so good."

The words, the intonation, the little sly smile as she said them, made my blood run cold. She sounded just like Jodie.

"James let something slip. Tell me, Alice, when you drug your husband, how do you feel?"

Fee's eyes narrowed, watching me. I struggled to form my thoughts.

"Awful," I confessed, "Such... such a bad wife."

"Why, Alice?"

I sighed sadly. She might as well hear it.

"I drug him and then I let strangers use him."

I felt the familiar knot in my guts, but the hard edge had been removed by the drug. It made the guilt bearable, as if it was all something that happened to someone else in a story I'd heard. Turning the man I loved into some woman's fuck toy by feeding him a little coloured square of paper, all so that he'd be able to perform for our client, it had been eating me away inside. That, and the constant low-level ache of chastity, had been wearing me down, making my life miserable. I sighed again. It all felt like just too much to deal with.

"Here we are," Fee announced.

"What... what's going to happen?"

We had arrived at a set of double doors, and I peered at them dubiously through the gloom.

"He's waiting," Fee whispered, "And he's going to have such fun with you. Tonight you see the other side, Alice. Tonight it happens to you."

I blinked at her again, but it was too dark to read her expression. All I could see was her smile and her eyes glittering in the dark. We'd been wrong about these people, I realised, my mind turning over sluggishly now as the drug took hold of me. We'd trusted them, giving them all the details we had. I'd even given them a sample of the drug.

I blinked again, trying to recall that memory. I'd handed the little square of coloured paper over to Fee in the carpark, underground, beyond phone signal. We'd cut a slice off it beforehand to keep in case James had needed it for our next booking, but we'd given the rest to the woman in front of me, the woman married to a brilliant, eccentric paraplegic neurosurgeon who thought nothing of hiring someone to give his wife a good, hard fucking. We'd fallen in with them, believing they were on our side.

Now, here I was, dosed with the same drug I'd blithely handed over to them, stripped naked by Fee, helpless, waiting to meet the man they'd given me to. I turned to Fee, screwing up the very last of my ebbing willpower to defy her, but she just held a finger to my lips, waiting until the last of my resistance leached from me.

"Good girl. Now, open the door and go in."

My hands obeyed, clutching the handles. I willed them to obey me instead, but they pushed forwards and the doors swung open to reveal a boudoir.

"Go in."

I took it all in: the bed, the little reading lamp that cast a pool of illumination in the darkened room, a chest of drawers, curtains drawn over a window, and then the shape of a man in the corner of the room, approaching me.

"Please, no," I whispered, "Please."

He reached out, brushing his hand across my cheek, turning my head before I could look at him. I wanted to turn back, to fix his face in my memory. I needed to concentrate, I needed to find a way out, but the drugs were flowing through me now, dampening the urge to flee, making the idea of struggling seem like too much effort. Better to just go along with it, to be a pawn in their games.

I felt a tug on the back of the chastity belt and my heart soared. Of course, they hadn't been able to solve that problem. They'd given me to this stranger, but I was still locked up tight. Only Jodie had the key, I was safe.

There was a click, and the belt fell away, leaving my crotch free for the first time in two months. My heart froze, the last vestiges of my thoughts overwhelmed by the implications. They were all in it together. That's how Jodie had known everything. We'd revealed all our plans to our enemies. I started to sob.

Large hands seized me, turning me around, pushing me down onto the bed. I saw his face.

"James," I gasped.

"Alice."

He leaned towards me, entering the little pool of light, and I recognised my husband's face. He regarded me silently for a moment and then smiled.

"I... I don't...," was all I could manage.

James held the key up, and beckoned Fee over. I blinked away my tears, unable to comprehend how my husband was involved in all this, how he had the key to the belt that had been imprisoning my sex for weeks.

"I'll let James tell you about the drug. I'll leave you to it," Fee said, "I imagine you have lost time to make up."

I looked up into my husband's face, caught in the endless grey of his eyes.

"I asked her to drug you," he confessed.

"Why?"

"You tortured yourself giving it to me, every time. I could see what it was doing to you, but you don't need to feel guilty Alice. You take such good care of me. I wanted you to understand how it feels from the other side."

Silently, James undressed. He pushed me back onto the bed and climbed on top of me, straddling me on hands and knees, running his fingertips over my throat and between my bare breasts.

"Feel how it burns."

My eyes flared in surprise, my skin heating beneath his touch as his fingers traced down my stomach towards my bare, open crotch.

"Feel the pleasure."

He began to circle my entrance with a fingertip and my body surged, my back arching, lifting my mons to meet him as an incredible thrill passed through me, as if his fingers were electric.

"I wanted you to feel how I felt, Alice. How your touch felt to me when you took me in your arms after I was done, how you took care of me when I couldn't take care of myself. This is what it does, you see? I suggest and you feel, everything magnified."

With exquisite care, he spread my labia and dipped his fingertip into my moistness. I shuddered violently, arching in bliss, trying to brace myself for the inevitable moment when....

He pressed my nub, grazing it with a fingernail, and I came, spasming violently, feeling moistness gushing from me to cover his hand. He flicked me and I came again, blanking out for a moment, my body quivering with aftershocks.

"All that time without, and now you're completely out of control. Would you like more?"

"Nnnnhh...."

It was the only sound I could make. James took it as acceptance and grazed my clit a third time, the orgasm sending sparks across my vision, my body taut as the ecstasy washed over me.

"Enough for now," he whispered, and I felt his lips against my open mouth, "Just relax and enjoy. No need to cum anymore until I tell you."

My body lay helpless, boneless on the bed. Between the drugs, the intense afterglow of my shocking climaxes, and the unbearable elation of finally being free to receive my husband, I didn't want to move. I just wanted to feel him slide into me.

"I've been waiting for this."

I felt a slight pressure between my legs, spreading me wide, and then a filling sensation. My head stirred weakly, looking down my body to see my husband's rigid manhood disappearing inside me. He started to move forward and back, repeating each languorous cycle as my body responded to him.

"Don't cum."

I nodded, hoping my body had received the instruction. James began to increase the pace steadily, building up his tempo until I could feel his tip pushing against my cervix. He felt like a steel rod, and I found myself contracting around him every time he withdrew, savouring every last crumb of the friction of his erection against my inner sanctum. My tension built, and he began to thrust harder, plunging deep inside, picking up the pace.

"Don't cum," he grunted through clenched teeth.

My body obeyed, even as I felt the familiar, delicious tightness in my core as another orgasm approached. James kept up his rhythm, merciless, unstoppable, leaving me no choice but to receive him inside me. There was a soft mewling sound in my ears and I realised that it was coming from me.

"You're so beautiful, Alice. I love you so much."

I blinked and felt the trickle of warm water run down the sides of my face. I closed my eyes instead, letting the tears flow as I rode the waves of bliss, rising up to my climax, losing track of time.

"So beautiful."

James held me there, way past the point that I was able to understand the things he was saying anymore, past the point that my body began to burn for orgasm, past the point of thinking at all. I was grinning like a lunatic, crying at the same time, and all the while stealing tiny little breaths as he pounded into me.

I didn't come; my body was waiting, lifted to a plateau beyond orgasm, a place that I felt I could wait forever for James to reach his own peak. He was controlling himself, slowing the pace, taking a breath, going harder again, teasing himself, enjoying me completely. I parted my lips, but no words came out. I swallowed hard, feeling my mouth dry.

"Take me," I rasped.

I was aware of a change in him, a rumbling in the distance, hot breath against my neck and the ceaseless pressure of him between my legs. I let myself go, feeling my body shaking under his animal onslaught. My eyes drifted open, rewarded with the sight of James thrusting into me, his bare body rippling, slick with sweat. I had seen him from afar, taking other women, and now he was pistoning into me, my dearest fantasy fulfilled.

I registered dark, grunting noises and felt a quiver pass through him. I constricted around him, unconsciously, my body obeying the command from his, squeezing him hard as he began to twitch and shiver. There was a kick, deep inside me, and then I could feel him filling me with his seed. I came violently, abandoning myself to a shattering orgasm, the world fading to white.

---

Fee handed me a glass of water and I took it gratefully.

"Thanks," I mumbled.

"How you feeling?" she asked.

"Shattered."

"Yeah, he really took it out of you, huh? We could hear you clear across the house."

I sipped the cold water, feeling the aching in my limbs. The fog inside my head had lifted, at least enough to hold normal conversation.

"James reckoned about half of what was left on the paper would be enough, just to tip you over the edge for a while. I guess there are after-effects though."

I shook my head slowly, replying, "Not really. I think it's more the, uh, the physical side, after being locked up so long. I don't get it though, where did you get the key from?"

oneagainst
oneagainst
1,534 Followers
12